Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

surviving felarya - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:09 pm

“No. We need to talk,” Lenarei said, looking down at Adam. Trav meanwhile put away his smelling salts and returned to tending his fire, preparing it for cooking the fish. Lenarei looked at him and Quarus for a moment, then back at Adam.

“I promised myself I wouldn’t loose my temper again, but theres a line between tolerance and foolishness. You, Adam, crossed it. You’ve twice attacked Rose, and tried to eat Quarus. By the way, you were lucky you coughed her up before I got to you,” Lenarei said, not releasing Adam. “I won’t kill you, but give me one reason why I shouldn’t take you away and leave you alone in the middle of the jungle? Who's to say you won't attack them again if I release you?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Adam looked calmly at lenarei he sighed after what he had just experienced he no longer had reason to fear her anymore "well you can't i saw what would happen to me if i did and i have no reason to go there again be it in a dream or in real life if you want to take me to the middle of the jungle i won't sop you its more than i deserve"he says as calm as possible looking up at lenarai "i have done wrong and for that i am truly sorry"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Of all the responses that Lenarei expected, remorse wasn’t one of them. She looked into Adam’s face, trying to see if he meant it or not.

“That’s a mature admission,” Lenarei said in a less stern voice. “Sticks in my throat whenever I have to say it. You’ll get a lot farther with that than you’re previous antics.”

“Let me tell you something though. You can’t both befriend humans and prey upon them as well. There’s no middle road. I had to learn this myself. I used to love the taste of humans and nekos. Heck, I still do. But I haven’t tried to eat one in five years. A predator’s instincts can be a powerful force, but it can be overcome. I’ve done it.”

Lenarei stepped back, removing her foot from Adam and letting him up. “I’ll give you one last chance, Adam. We’ll see if there’s any truth behind your words,” Lenarei said. “Now, if you ever get the desire to chase and eat something, stick to rabbits. Let me know if you want one.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Quarus was a little surprised at his apology. Still, that didn't mean that she completely trusted him. After all, he attempted to eat her earlier, and that didn't exactly earn any brownie points.

After flying for a little bit, and feasting on a dead dridder she had found, she returned back to her cave. "Hey, I'm back." she said with a bit of guilt in her voice. "So...did I miss anything while I was gone?" She then looked at Adam, and said, "...Uh...are your wounds doing okay, Adam?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:05 am

Adam nodded in response to lenarei and when she let him up he he went over to rose and hugged her much to rose's dismay and when he pulled away after five minutes he smiled at her gently
rose blinked and stepped away a little confused she walked over to narin and in response to her questions "adams wounds are doing fine although you did miss his nightmare i didn't see it myself he did and.......were did you go while you were gone"and when rose heard lenarei say that she still loved the taste of neko's rose turned pale.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:08 am

Narin sighed with relief. "That's good. As for where I was...I was looking for something to eat." she said. She then looked at Adam, saying, "Hey, um...Adam? I...want to apologize for earlier."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 am

Lenarei glanced down at Rose, noting her pale face. “Don’t worry, Rose. There’s no denying it, cause I am a harpy after all. But ever since I met Trav, it doesn’t seem right anymore,” Lenarei explained “Now, when I look at a human or neko, I don’t see food, but a little person like Trav. That’s the way I see you. Granted, there’s a few who prove themselves to be completely different, in a bad sort of way, but Trav makes me let them go anyway.”

“Plus, Trav more than makes up for it with his seasonings,” Lenarei said in a lighter tone, “He can make a fish taste so good! Every once in a while, I can convince him to cook enough for a proper meal for a harpy, though I have to help him gather more herbs later. I can’t ever seem to convince Trav to use them on himself.” Lenarei added, winking at Rose and chuckling to herself.

Trav, meanwhile was over at the entrance, cooking several pieces of fish over the fire. “There be something else that happened, while yeh were away,” Trav said quietly to Narin. “Adam tried to eat Quarus, but Quarus escaped. Twas after this that Adam had the nightmare. However, he and Lenarei seem to ‘ave come to an understandin’.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:32 am

Narin listened to what Trav had to say, and her ears perked up when Trav said Adam tried to eat Quarus, and thought that there must've been a dang good reason why Lenarei and Adam came to an understanding.

"I see. And where is Quarus now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:10 am

Rose smiled and then looked at narin "trav has quaras"she says smiling and watching adam out of the corner of her eye
Adam backed away a little from narin smiling weakly
Rose was still pale faced and took a step away from lenarai
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 am

“She be fine. She be with me, see?” Trav said, pointing down to a pouch on his belt. Quarus could be seen peeking out. “She be ‘elpin’ me to cook the fish.”

“Rose? What be wrong?” Trav asked, looking up and seeing her pale face.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 am

Quarus smiled and waved up at Narin, handing him a vial of spices.

Narin smiled a little as Rose said that Quarus was with Trav. "That's good." she said. She then turned to Adam with a serious look. "Since you're still here, I'm going to assume that Lenarei's already dealt with you, so I won't say anything else on the matter but this...if you do anything to harm anyone in this cave again, I'm going to throw you outside and leave you to mercy of the other predators that lurk out there, and you are not coming back in here again. EVER. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:23 am

Adam looked at narin seriously and quickly nodded his head "yes i understand im sorry"he says and lets out a yawn
rose still pale faced backed further away from lenarei
Adam looked at rose and decided to answer trav's question "i think she's scared after what lenarei said"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:35 am

Narin then smiled at Adam, and said, "It's okay." and gave Adam a little rub on the head.

Hearing Adam say that she was a bit afraid of Lenarei, Narin just decided to let Lenarei and Rose work it out amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 am

“Faith, Lenarei! What did yeh say to ‘er?” Trav asked, as he sprinkled some of the spices on the fish. He then gave the vial back to Quarus.

“Nothing! I was just trying to explain to her why I don’t eat humans or nekos anymore,” Lenarei protested.

“Be that all?” Trav asked, a little suspicious.

“Well…I did joke about you using your spices on yourself,” Lenarei said a touch sheepishly.

“Blast it all, yeh daft bird! She don’t know yeh as I do! Yeh be frightenin’ ‘er!” Trav said. He moved the fish out of the fire for a moment, then walked over to Lenarei and Rose. “Pay no heed to yon overgrown goose. If she be makin’ jokes that disturb yeh, let ‘er know. Like this!” Trav said, suddenly reaching up and plucking one of the feathers on Lenarei’s leg. Lenarei yelped, stumbled and fell backwards. Using one wing to prop herself up to a sitting position, she flicked off Trav’s straw hat with the tip of the other. Trav grabbed the hat in midair and put it back on. He gave the large, shimmering blue feather to Rose. “Here be a souvenir,” He said, before returning back to the fish.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:27 am

rose had to laugh when trav pulled the feather out of lenarei and her retaliation
Adam smiled and also laughed at the scene with trav and lenarai "ha ha maybe we should put spices on rose"he says smiling
any colour that had returned to rose was gone as she turned pale at adams suggestion then she smiled "yeah that could be fun lets do that"
adam liked rose's response and said "yeah then we coul cook her over the fire"
Rose's face seemed to light up at this idea and she looked at the others pleadingly "oh yes please lets do that"she says exitedly
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:42 am

Narin just rolled her eyes as Adam and Rose joked with each other. "I swear, I don't know what to do with you two sometimes." she said with a smile.

Quarus took back the vial that she had given Trav, and placed it back in his case. She smiled as she watched the comedic scenes unfold to her, from Trav plucking out Lenarei's feather and Lenarei knocking off his hat, to Adam and Rose joking with each other, and would've giggled if she could. She then began to wonder if Adam had changed. It sure seemed like he did, but with her size, and because of the earlier experience, she didn't want to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 am

“Faith, I’ll not waste me spices on the likes o’ yeh,” Trav said. “Though it be said that River Harpy tastes like roast duck. Mayhap we can find out tonight.”

“Ha! That’s rich!” Lenarei laughed at the banter going around. “Say, what do you think? Should I be worried? You think Trav could take me on?” She asked, turning to the others. Still sitting, she leaned back against the cave wall and put her wings behind her head.

“Yeh forget that I ‘ave Quarus to ‘elp me,” Trav said, smiling to himself as he finished cooking one batch of fish and setting another to roast over the fire.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:12 pm

rose laughed a little smiling as she looked at trav and then seriouslt says "you won't have to i have my own spices in my tent"
Adam looked at her a little concerned "you do realise i was joking right"
"yeah i do but i want to see what its like to be cooked"rose says smiling
"oookkkk"adam says nervously and looked at trav and then at lenarei "yeah i do think he could take you on"he says smiling
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Lenarei did a double take at Rose. Sitting up, she used a foot to pick up Rose before she could leave to get her spices. “Hold on there Rose. You’re not doing more of this ‘yes mistress’ stuff, are you?” She asked, her mirth from before fading. “I’m getting concerned about you, you know.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 pm

indeed rose was surprised whe lenarei lifted her up rose wriggled about a bit in lenarei's grip "hey let me go im not doing any of this mistress buissness i just realy want to do this so let me go"she says a little harshly and a little nervously
Adam sighed and watched lenarei and rose talk and saw how rose wanted lenarei to le her go "lenarei if she want to do it just let her"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Narin and Quarus were a bit shocked when she said that she really wanted to be cooked. "Ooooooookaaaayyy, that's weird." Narin said, wondering if that was even the Rose she knew from earlier, because the Rose she knew would've yelled an outright 'NO!'
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:38 pm

“You can’t be serious. You’re talking ‘bout killing yourself! And in a painful way at that,” Lenarei said, bringing Rose close to her face so she could look closely at her with one eye. “That aside, there is no way that Trav would go along with this. Frankly, I’d rather not see you die either.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:50 pm

rose smiled at lenarei "ok ok forget the cooking part i'll just put some herbs on me now can you pleae put me down so i can do that and yes i am very very serious"she says grinning broadly
Adam looked exited at what could soon happen
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Her face the picture of confusion Lenarei glances at Trav, then at Narin, then at Rose again. Shrugging, she set Rose down. “Alright, but at the first sign of cooking, you’re going into my pouch until you knock it off.” Lenarei said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 pm

rose smiled and bowed before rushing into her tent emergin a few minutes later with herbs and spices in her hands as well as a bottle of ketchup she took the herbs and spices sprinkling them over her body she then took the ketchup and squirted it in her hair she smiled as she was covered head to toe in herbs and spice "there see no coking involved"she says smiling "now what should i do now"she ponders aloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next