Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP bantering update

Go down 
+8
mangamastermind
Cypress
Siafu789
Wario-Man
Davis
Malahite
Pendragon
lami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

RP bantering update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:28 pm

"Felarya... I hate this place already. Tell me Dr. Mack, how do these creatures fare up to rifle rounds? Is my gun any use to me?"
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:42 pm

"Thank you very much for the advice, Doctor. I'd rather not take chances as to what my mech can and cannot fight. I think it's time we move out of here to someplace safe."

As Alex got up, he carried a still sleeping Xiao in his arms.

"Right. I think it's time we all got out of here. I'll re-establish contact once me, Xiao and Clawdy are out of harm's way. Until then, we'll be on the move."

Before Alex called Clawdy over to leave the area, he said one more tidbit into the com link.

"Oh, and to whoever it was that asked about conventional weaponry versus predators, I think you may wish to be careful. Bullets usually fly right off of predator skin (depending on it's thickness). Those Armored Harpies are especially dangerous. That's just from personal experience, though."
Back to top Go down
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:37 pm

John:"It's good to hear that everyones ok. I did not know guns weren't effective, having not had one since I arrived here, that's pretty troubling."
Davis:"Eh, so far we have been doing ok."
John:"Well we still have yet to actually deal with a large beast, you just barely managed to scare off the ones that have threatened us and that's only because it just happened to be night. The only threat we've actually fully taken care of was that fairy hunter."
Davis, with a warped voice:"Hey, if they hadn't run away I would have completely decimated those creatures!"
John:"Really now Drake? Because to me it seems you're glad when they run off, not to mention that you pass out shortly there after."
Drake:"Thats only because I feel like resting after a fight, and I don't 'pass out'.
John:"Well the point is, we've been lucky, and that luck can run out at any point so we can't afford to be cocky."
Davis:"I didn't mean it in that way, I was just stating a fact. I was basicly pointing out the luck."
John:"Just keep that in mind, I know you're not stupid."
Davis:"Well, anyway, I think we've been by the river Alex was just by. In fact that's where me and John first met, I also met... somebody else at that time."
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm

Dr. Mack- Good thinking Alex. Good luck getting somewhere safe. As for you Lt. What Alex said is true. Most of the creatures i examen have very thick skin. I had to invent a Unique syringe just to give them a shot! Even my .75 mm Rifle only feels like a bee sting to Creatures at long range. If you were to attack a creature with a small rife like the one you are most likely holding right now, Aim for there eyes. Anyone who has a small knowledge of Anatomy knows that there brain is right behind them. But this most of the time doesn't work for small arms. Also you would most likely get eaten right after trying.

As for where you are, do you see any moutens in the distance. If you do your near a Human controled city called Negav. You should be safe there, so long as you dont shot anyone.

But I feel i must worn you of one pred in proticuler before you venture off. A master of stelth and has eaten me before. In fact we play a game called Hide and Eat when ever i see her. *shakes head* Any why the nagas name is -

Tabia- Mack we have a bit of a problem.

Dr. Mack- *looks up* Oh Crap. Angel hunters. But its only two of them so this shouldn't be two hard. Sorry guys but i got to go. Good luck Lt.

Mack Pulls out his Rifle and hits the two safety's off. Tabia opens her wings, her hands glowing with Magical engey. With a Tremendis cry Mack Fires his rifle at his adversary's.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:54 am

As Alex and the others reached Negav, as suggested by the wise Doctor, he set his mech down safely inside the city walls, being careful not to stir up any unnecessary attention. After setting the communication device down, Alex got out of his mech with Xiao, still sleepy from the flight. Clawdy got down from the mech's shoulder, tired as well.

"Man, Alex. I think we need a little break. You think they have a place to sleep around here?"

"They should, Clawdy. It seems safe enough."

Alex then spoke into the mic.

"I can't tell you how much trouble you've saved us, Doctor Mack. We should be safe here in Negav. Then again, this world is never as it seems, huh?"

As they walked into the heavy parts of the city, Clawdy thought quietly to himself.

"(I wonder how Anna is doing right now...I bet she's invented alot of cool things)"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:59 am

Dr.Mack, battered and covered in blood (most likely his fows) aprotches the phone.

Dr. Mack- Sorry that took a while guys. Those Angel Hunters were tougher than we thought. Anywhy Good job Alex, take a good rest in Negav. You deserve it. We are heading there soon our selfs. Maby we could meet up.

Tabia- Mack what sould we do with Angel Hunters?

Dr. Mack- Well its lunch time now, why dont you shrink them and eat?

Tabia- Good Idea!

One of the Angel Hunters- Oh no you dont you little--

The angel hunter grabs a devise on his belt. Before Mack or Tabia can do anything he hits it, sending a falre up into the sky.

Dr. Mack- Thats not good...

In the distance Mack and Tabia can see Angels, at least ten of them, coming strate towrord them.

Dr. Mack- Oh shi-

The line goes dead.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:03 pm

((I hate to derail such epic action, but this RP is gettin real interestin, and I'm wonderin how I can be able to get in on said action))
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:34 pm

(( As far as i can tell Pichu all you need is a giant friend to help you operate a giant phone, or a group of people that can help you.

But thats just my thoughts, lami can help you more on the subject))
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:29 pm

As Alex got up to follow the others into the city, he heard Dr. Mack through the mic.

"OH SHI-"

He heard the transmission cutoff quickly. It worried him.

"It sounds like he's in trouble. I better help him."

He went back to his mech to prep and fix it for battle. Xiao saw him and went back.

"Alex... where are you going?"

"Xiao, please go with Clawdy into the city. I think Dr. Mack is in trouble. He did help us to safety, so it's time I repay the favor."

"Alex...... well, okay. You be careful, okay?"

She gave him a kiss and looked into his eyes intently. She then slowly walked backwards to where Clawdy was. Before Alex left, though, he told them one thing.

"One more thing, Clawdy. If you touch Xiao, I'll kill you. Understand?"

Alex then activated his mech and connected to the com.

"Dr. Mack! Where are you right now? Give me your coordinates."

He feared for the worst as his call went unanswered.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:00 pm

A flickering image of Dr. Mack can be seen, fussing with the phone. Eventually the phone clears up, showing Dr. Mack with a lock of black hair raped around his wast. There is a arrow threw his left eye, clean to the other side, shimmering a bright white light. Underneath him is his companion Tabia, flaping her black wings, attempting to get away from there procurers. Behind him are seven to ten angels, firing arrows of light at them.

Dr. Mack- Hey, I think I got it to work again!

Tabia- Give them the Message quickly!

Dr. Mack- Well do. This is doctor Mack to anyone that will lesson. We are being pursued by hostile Angels, at most ten of them. We require Imedeate assistance from someone, ANYONE! we are heading North by North (I think this is right) East toward Negav.

In the distance a shout sounding like 'one hundred arrows' is herd. A second later, Mack screams in pain, the arrows stickeing out from his back. Mack begins to cough up blood as he he continues.

Dr. Mack- Please help us help

Mack stands up and rases his qun. He turns toword his persuers.

Dr. Mack- Come on you self ritchous pansses! Is that the best you've...

An arrow slashes though Macks midsection, and hits the Phone again, knocking it out again.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:24 pm

"Damn. This seems bad. I better hurry up."

With great haste, Alex lifted his mech into the air, and connected his com system with the com still left behind at Negav.

"Maybe I can track their positions."

He typed onto the cockpit's console to triangulate the coordinates of Dr. Mack.

"Come on...."

At last, he found the coordinates and plugged them in. Alex quickly engaged his Overboost system and sped out of the area at speeds topping 1000 kilometers per hour.

Back in Negav, Clawdy and Xiao looked up at the blue streak left behind by Alex's mech. Xiao shed a small tear in concern for him.

"Please make it back safely, Alex... please..."

Alex boosted across the sky at breakneck until gaining visual of Dr. Mack's team, but he was horrified at what he saw.

"No...."

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:47 pm

By then, many of the others had cycled with others in the group. Hawke was still working with Osti 'Baits' Cragg on figuring a way to safely tamper with the device and see if they could find out the builders. Similarly, Baen was at the machine, jotting down whatever he could that came from the machine.

The others, however, were long swapped. Mklain was replaced with Cpt. Kred, Gatul swapped with Kred's informal aid Hark. Marech had gone out in the woods muttering something about dinner, and the other three sods had found better things to do in the forest. They had been replaced by Naval Ratling Tanc and Flame-trooper Sara, one of the few female Catachans in the platoon, let alone off the ruined Imperator.

It had been a few hours(I assume so, at least, considering the way things have gone)since the group started monitering the messages when the sound of conflict filled the radio. Baen had quickly ran foward and attempted to lower the volume, but by the time the deed was done it was already too late.

Any predator within shouting distance would have heard the call. The traps may have bought them some time, but now would be the moment to blend into the 'forrest' and watch for any intruders.

Sara, signalled Kred, not daring to speak and confirm anything to listening predators, douse that pilot and fix his camo. Turning, he pointed in Tanc's direction. The boy had mucked up much of the design and would draw any predator on them in an instant. Facing Hark and Baen, Kred ordered the group to blend into the woods edge and set for max-power. Eye-shots were the main goal of anything short of a Shotcannon, and had saved their grox-chewed asses at least twice before.

Looking for the other two, a small grin came to Kred's face before he himself slipped into the woods, slipping his dulled Devil Claw into one hand. Before he could even give the orders, Hawke and Baen had slipped into the foilage. He could barely see Baen, the camouflage intended for above concealment still removing all but the faintest outline. Hawke was completely invisible to him, the only sign of his passing the breeze-like motion in the foilage Hawke dove into.

Even as they waited, the group listened to the growing struggle on the large Vox-system. Whatever was going on, the group was glad they weren't part of it. Yet.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Dr.Mack and Tabia were no longer flying. Both were wounded to some degree.

Tabia was hit pretty badly. One of her wings was full of arrows, only a few of her black feathers were left on her wing. More still were on her back, but these were smaller arrows, nothing that would pierce her skin that deeply. One her front there were some arrows, two near her heart. Lucky they hadn't pierced a artery. She was despretly firing blasts of energy torword her fows.

Dr. Mack was in much worse shape.

His right arm and left leg were GONE. He had forgotten where they had fallen off when an arrow had almost hit Tabia. There was a gaping hole in his gut where the last transmission had been cut off. His head was hit with three more arrows, in a classic bad joke stile. In his left hand was his gun, firing single shots at a time at the angels. But with having only one eye left, his accurisy was inpared.

Dr. Mack- *Forced laugh* looks like were in trouble here...

Tabia- Ya, looks like it.

Dr. Mack- *cough cough* How much longer can you hold out.

Tabia- Not long, only got a small bit a magic left.

Dr. Mack says nothing and fires more rounds into the air. He can feel his bones crack and reset as he does so.
*Bang Bang Click*

Mack Looks at his gun, shocked. It had jamed.

Dr. Mack- F***! This is bad Tabia.

Tabia- It wasn't before.

Dr. Mack- If we dont make it out of this, I just want you to know that its been a plessure to know you.

Tabia- Ya, you to.

The five angels begin to form there bows again, and circle about to deliver the final blow.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:31 pm

"DR. MACK!!"

Alex yelled as loud as he could into his com unit, hoping that he would hear it.

A terrible sight now lay before him. Dr. Mack's team was now badly pinned down by these tainted angels, as each member was terribly ripped asunder from the angelic attacks, barely standing, let alone flying. The angels now prepared to fire their arrows once more.

Alex threw his system into overdrive and flew across the air at supersonic speeds, hoping to make it in time.

It would be very close.....
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:52 pm

A large boom could be heared in a distance causeing the angels to turn there heads in shock. Dr. Mack looks in the direction of the boom, and sees a flicker of light.

Dr. Mack- *thinking* finally back up.

Seeing there chance Mack yells at Tabia.

Dr. Mack- Tabia! Fire at them now!

Tabia wasted no time. She quickly concentrated her magic and fired at the nearest angel. The blast hits him strate in the back, knocking him out of the air.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:56 pm

The moment Tabia disabled one of the angels, Alex was able to crash into another angel at mach speed, sending him into a group of trees hard.

The other angels turned their heads in confusion as two of their allied were downed, which gave Dr. Mack a perfect opening to attack.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Dr. Mack sees his chance. In a swift movement, he opened his rifle and yanked out the cartage. Seeing no other option, Mack places his good leg onto the barrel to ballence it. Mack clicked off the second safty.

Dr. Mack- Man this will hurt in the morning.

Mack fires his rifle in full-auto at the remaining three angels. One maneges to dodge the hellfire, but the other two are not so lucky. the barodge hits the two square in the wings, causing them to fall to the earth.

The last Angel knows when he is beet. He flaps his wings in a hurry, trying to get away.

Dr. Mack- Stop him! If he reports back this will all happen again!
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:29 pm

*Flying in an American helicopter that he resently commandeered, Vic watched as the battle took place.*

"Am I too late to join the party or should I wait for the next one?"

*Victor fires a missile at the last foe, causing it to fall from the sky*

"I think that one is done."

*he lands a safe distance away from Dr. Mack, knowing that his party would probably be hurt.*

"Need a ride? You look pretty beat up."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 pm

"Whoa. Talk about an intense battle."

Alex looked upward as a helicopter flew into range and fired a missile at the last fleeing angel. Upon impact, the missile exploded, causing the angel to spiral downwards.

Alex then looked at the helicopter as it landed, and then looked at Dr. Mack's team. He decided to land as well, a decent distance from each.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Dr. Mack and Tabia sighed with releaf. Mack shouts toward the copter.

Dr. Mack- Thanks I'll take you up on that offer. Just whate one sec.

Dr. Mack closes his eyes, muttering a incantation finishing with a "Summon Box!" A large medical pack (looks like a breff case with a Medical Emblem on it.) appers next to Mack. He slowly opens the pack, taking out a football shaped pill.

Dr. Mack- Here Tabia, take this.

Dr. Mack throws the pill up to Tabia who catches it in her hands. She quickly swallows it. When she does, the Arrows dissaper, her wounds seal up, and her wings are re-feathered. Mack crams the case under his arm and Tabia picks him up. She sets him down near the LZ. Mack tosses his case into the chopper and uses his gun as a makeshift cane to get himself into the Chopper.

Inside the Chopper he asks for the Com, which someone gives him.

Dr. Mack- Thanks for the help guys. I know i cant repay you enough for your help but hell, when we get to Negav Drinks and A good Hotel are on me.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:25 pm

As Alex sighs with relief at Dr. Mack's and Tabia's safety, he boosts upward into the sky, then turns on his com.

"That battle was quite intense, wasn't it?. But they weren't a match for you guys in the least. I'm glad you made it through. Tell you what, I'll meet up with you in Negav. I have a bit of business to handle. "

As Alex boosted toward Negav to handle a few matters, he uttered into the com a small tidbit.

"Heh. Just another typical day in Felarya. I can only wonder what happens next..."
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:34 pm

*Having landed inside the human city walls, Victor helps Mack out of the chopper.*

"Close call there Doc, I'd love a drink right now, but I think I need some rest first."

*Vic wanders off to try to find an inn*
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Dr. Mack smiles as he sees his new friends part. He takes the com out of the chopper again. (Tabia is not aloud in Negav T-T)

Dr. Mack- If you guys here this message lesson up. Theres a Hotel/Bar that i partly own called the Succubus' Stomach (Laughing). If you go there I'll give you a free room. I'll see you guys there.

Dr. Mack straps the Case to his back, and limps toward his hotel, muttering something about having to grow back his limbs again...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Hearing the message, Alex landed his machine inside of Negav. The minute he stepped out and climbed to the ground, he saw a sight most welcoming.

It was Xiao! She ran up to him, holding him in her arms. In the back was Clawdy, who was awaiting him very patiently.

"Alex... I heard everything through that com machine you left here. That battle was very intense."

"I know. Thankfully, Dr. Mack and that chopper pilot were there to save the day. I just wish I could've done more."

Clawdy came over and congratulated Alex.

"Well, you did take down one of those guys. At least you aren't totally useless."

"Thanks, Clawdy. But anyway, Dr. Mack invited everyone to a bar in this city. The 'Succubus' stomach'. Let's meet him there."

As Xiao and Alex walked hand in hand to the bar, Clawdy walked behind them, thinking only to himself.

"It's great to see lovers like them, despite the danger here. I wonder how long they'll last before becoming something's appetizer..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:07 pm

Dr. Mack limps up to his room in the Succubus' Stomach. When he opens the door he immediately pulls up a chair and plops down. It had been a long day and he was exosted. But he couldn't relax just yet, there was one more thing he had to do. He pulls his case up onto the table. He then pulls out a wooden block and a odd colored liquid in a syringe.

Mack Sighed, he hated doing this. regrowing limbs was a pain to do. Normaly he would just rest for a half a day and he would have regrowed his limbs good as new.

Mack didn't have that time.

He bit down on the block and took a deep breath. Slowly he injected himself with the liquid. Instently, a bone burst out of the stumps, causing Mack to weep in pain. The Bone was soon fallowed by muscles, fat and then finally flesh.

Mack sat there for a few moments, looking exosted. He then slowly got up, and walked down to the bar.

Dr. Mack- Yo Paul. Give me a double.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP bantering update
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next