Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:37 am

Ha'dara raised an eyebrow "No, I meant it was an uncomfortable thing to mention and I'm looking for a new topic."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:51 am

Verira looked astonished at Ha'dara for a while, before laughing. "oh so you're shy too" She said in between her laughs
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:09 am

Ha'dara just watched, expecting another flick to the forehead rather than laughter "I'm glad I amuse you, but I still need something to do. Do you know if there is anything interesting around here?" he thought for a second "I'm getting the feeling that anything interesting to me would be boring to you."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:12 am

"i think that depends on what you like" Verira said with a sigh. "so speak up tell me about your interests shy guy"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:51 am

Ha'dara shrugged "Just exploring. Not for any particular reason, simply looking for new places, things ect. And purple things, for some odd reason I've never been able to figure out. Aside from exploring and purple things, the only other thing I like is sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm

"hmm" Verira said. "i get the exploring thing and the sleeping thing is normal for any naga, but the thing about purple i don't get and since you don't even get it yourself, then i guess that's that" She said with a smile. but since i'm not very tired i'm gonna say exploring and i have never been up in the mountains"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Rose sighed getting slowly to her feet so as not to step on any of the dridder children,as a precortion to that possibility she let her wings flap so that she hovered above the dridder children,"so um kids i would like to see this place of yours it certanly seems interesting and i promise not to run away"she says smiling,in truth what she said was right she wasn't going to run away she was going to fly away from the dridder children.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Ha'dara looked toward the mountain in the distance "The mountain...they're alway good." He turned to Verira, smiling "If neither of us has been there, then we don't know what food there is. It might be best for you to stock up on fruit first."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:01 pm

“Just follow us, it isn’t far,” The children said eagerly. They began scurrying across the cavern floor and up one of the web covered walls. Climbing skillfully, they came to a small nitche, barely large enough for an adult human to stand in. The nitche led to a tunnel, and the tunnel led to a larger room. It wasn’t large enough to hold a full grown dridder, but it was quite roomy for the children. Part of one of the walls of the cavern room had been broken away, making a window of sorts to the forest outside. The hole in the wall had been covered with a meshwork of thick webs, but there were gaps wide enough to see out of. Outside, a good chunk of the forest could be seen, and the lake of Centauri just beyond the trees was barely visible.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Soren looked at his Aunt Elvari and said "I'm already going to quit... I can't do it anymore. All the lives we took, and lost... its a price too high... If they try to stop me, or force me to fight again, I'll challenge the cheif to single combat if I have to... Fighting may be the only thing I am ever good at, but I won't use that gift unless it is for the right reasons... and freedom from a pointless war is something I believe is worth fighting for... I won't let the future inherit our pointless fight." Soren looked over his shoulder at his younger cousins.

"They deserve better than that... they deserve the freedom to chose their own path..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:22 pm

(((Darkstorm, schoolhater, how about we get a bit of action going? Maybe the chieftians could catch wind of Elvari's plan to leave the group and send a couple dridders after her? She, her family (and new pets) could flee for the mountains and meet up with Verira and Ha'dara there. What do you say?)))
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:27 pm

(OOC: Well, when my turn came up next, I was gonna have another soldier come to pick up Soren to get him into the next battle, and have Soren refuse, that should be a hell of a kicker to get things rolling)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:28 pm

((i agree seems like a good idea))

Rose smiled she looked at the exit undecided,she looked back at the children as they left and decided to follow them,she flew low so she didn't hit her head on the cave roof,eventually rose came to the room the dridder children was in,"so much for an escape plan"she says seeing the silk indow,she looked at the dridder children "so is this what you wanted to show me?2she asks curiously around speaking now only so Aeille could hear,though she suspected some of the dridder children were listening to her as well "Aeille what if...what if they brought us here so they could practice using ther fangs on us"she says pale faced.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:29 pm

(Sounds good. However, it's too late for me to write up anything now. I'll post tomorrow. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Verira then remembered the bet, which send shivers trough out her body. "yeah, yeah. I know already" she said with a sigh and dumped the fish into the lake, in order to make room for fruit in the net. "you're not gonna help a girl?" She said with a giggle, while grabing some fruit.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:09 am

(Interesting plan)

Ha'dara looked around "Girl? Where?" before going over and helping with the fruit. As soon as they were finished, he started in the direction of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:26 am

“They will have that freedom, Soren,” Elvari said quietly. “Upon the night of the next new moon, I’m going to take them and meet with some friends of mine. We’re going to find a new home far from here. You should come with us, Soren. Find some reason to return here, and we’ll leave this war behind us.”

<><><><><>

“Aw, nuts,” Aeille said quietly, looking at the webbed off hole. “Shoulda figured that mama would have sealed off the holes like this. Well, if my magic is working by tonight, we can come back and I can cut a hole for us.”

“In the meanwhile, looks like we’re stuck with the tykes,” Aeille said, sitting on Rose’s shoulder. She found a comfortable spot, with her legs tucked under one silk bandage, using it like a blanker, and her back leaning against Rose’s neck. Aeille winced as her hair brushed against her broken wing, and pulled it out of the way. At least it wasn’t hurting constantly anymore, the healing must be kicking in.

“As for the fangs, I kinda doubt it. If they wanted to, they could have done so earlier,” Aeille said, putting her hands behind her head. “Besides, you’re their newest toy. Don’t think they’d want to hurt you.”

Aeille yawned for a moment. “Mmmmm, whatever that fizzy drink did to make me hyper earlier is wearing off…I kinda feel like taking a nap now.”
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:10 am

Verira sighed, seeing Ha'dara walk so soon. 'man, that guy is too tense' she slithered quickly to the side of him and gave a small laugh while thinking. 'maybe a day with only meat can make him relax a little'
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:31 am

Ha'dara looked at Verira out of the corner of his eye and frowned as she laughed, before looking back at the mountain. "What do Naga's here normally eat, beside's people?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:22 pm

"oh, you got it all wrong, we don't eat people, we eat humans, nekos and other small creatures...well ok we also eat other giant's, as the human calls us, but only sometimes, not too often, mostly as revenge or when we're really hungry" She said and looked at Ha'dara, she saw that He was just about to say something and put a finger on his mouth. "before you interupt me, listen to the end of it. Humans, nekos and other small creatures can also, BECOME people, as yhey become your friend. Friends are people, not food" She smiled and giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:36 pm

"heh oh guess your right"Rose says in a worried tone looking around her the dridder children,she moved forward hitting a silk tripwire upon the floor she gasped and sddenly rose found herself being hoisted upwards,she ended up curled into a fetal position inside a silk net."ugh no fair"she says looking down at the dridder children "so kids,did you set this trap up it's very good re you going to let me down or do you intend on keeping me up here"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Ha'dara simply muttered "Different world, different standards...", then thought for a second "Ok, I'll rephrase that 'What do Naga's here normally eat, beside's things that are alive'?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:01 pm

"Right... I'm sorry it came to this Aunt..." Soren said, shaking his head a little.

"OI, BOOT! It's time to leave! Git your green butt out 'ere, we're on the front line!" came a very grizzled older voice of Soren's commanding officer. Soren's heart sank faster than a meteorite.

The young Dridder skittered out of his Aunt's pantry and gave the slightly larger and older soldier an ice filled stare, and determination filled his heart. "I refuse, and I quit" he said, to the utter astonished and suddenly hate filled expression of the squad leader.

"You WHAT!? You QUITTING!? HAH! No little upstart, there is going to be no quitting from MY unit! ESPECIALLY by you, direct orders from the cheif and his ministry, you don't obey, then you forfeit your life. You'd make exellent spare meat for the nurseries back in the main village" he spat in Soren's face in a rage.

"Get your damn armour on, pick up dat sword 'an lets move, before I have to execute ya for treason!" he bellowed enough to scare the kids.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:26 pm

“Aww, isn’t that cute, the kids are learning to hunt,” Aeille said, after recovering from being swept up in the snare web with Rose. She lounged on her shoulder and lazily inspected the net’s crude weave. “You gotta admit, for children, they’re rather good at working silk. In no time they’ll be…” Aeille fell silent as a bellow echoed from the other rooms in the cavern. The children jumped at the voice, and scurried to cluster in the corner in a frightened huddle. Several of them started whimpering at the sound of the angry voice.

“Rose, we miiiight have a bit of trouble coming,” Aeille said. She had jumped at the voice too, but had quickly recovered. “By the guardians, I wish my wing was intact…I get the feeling I’m gonna need it.” Aeille began climbing up the net to the top, to see if she could undo the knots holding it together.

<><><><><>

Elvari, hearing the dridder sergeant shout, quickly ran out of the pantry, the silk wrapped fish in one hand. She saw her youthful nephew standing up to a larger armed and armored, and bellowing, dridder. The dridder sergeant was shouting death threats at Soren, and even had the nerve to spit at him.

“Get out of this lair!” Elvari shouted at the sergeant, moving up beside her nephew. She rather expected the sergeant to regard her with even more contempt than Soren, and to rebuff her demand. But that was fine by her. Let him think she was an old widow. She had sworn not to wield a sword again, but she didn’t need one.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Rose sighed quivering slightly as she heard the dridders voice from downstairs,but he soon relaxed trying toshow the children how they should react towards the voice,"i'm sscared and realy uncomfortable,could someone please let me down or do i have to stay up here all the time"she says in anoyed tone,rose begins to struggle swinging slightly in the silk net,she had a the dridder children had momentarily forgot about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next