Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:19 am

"i don't trust you. you tail stabber" Verira sneered
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:24 am

"Tail stabber? What happened to 'little lover'?" Ha'dara looked at the fish "Anyway, aren't you forgetting your little problem?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:31 am

"i can make a net in no time at all. You are the problem, you make a blade apear out of nowhere" Verira was trembling in fear.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:44 pm

“Nah, I’m not hungry now. And no, you found me. I was there first when you came running in,” The storm sprite said as they flew through the electric current. “You need to relax, you’re too tense! Hmmm…I know! Lets go to the lounge, there’s always people there.” The fairy made a sharp turn to fly down another tunnel, then another turn, and another. They came to a lens, and flew through it. The two of them popped out of another camera into a room full of comfortable seats, tables, holographic displays, and a minibar to one side. But the room was empty. It looked like everyone had left in a hurry, leaving behind drinks and half eaten food, and leaving programs running in the holographic projectors.

The storm sprite and Rose grew to human (or neko) size again. “Where is everybody?” The sprite asked looking around.

<><><><><>

The ship the negotiator was using landed, and David quickly rushed Dienna into the vehicle. The vehicle took off again, and the negotiator returned.

“We can provide a net for you, or loan you a heavy lifter if you wish to keep the fish fresh in the water tanks for a while,” The negotiator said. “Thank you for letting the neko go as well. We can provide an additional two days supply in exchange for her.”
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Ha'dara sighed "I only did that because you insulted me and I was trying to help someone, I don't make a habit of it.". Looking down at her, he added "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:14 pm

rose sighed she was glad she was not going to be eaten at least not "tense what do you mean tense im perfectly fine im sure travelling through that tunnel was a bit unnerving mind you so is being with you,you just don't make any sense"she says then looks around "i don't know were everyone is and if you get hungry im sure we could find something for you to eat in the kitchen or do you prefer eating food that struggles"she says a little angrilly at the storm sprite

Last edited by schoolhater on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 am

Verira looked at Ha'dara "how can some insults lead to geting my tail stabed?" She then turned to the negotiater "to be honest i thought all the nekos would have been digested by now, but thanks, and i think a net will do just fine" Verira looked at Ha'dara for a quick second, then back at the negotiater. "wouldn't you agree that getting insulted, doesn't make it ok to stab someone's tail?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:22 am

"Then there's the bit about helping the people you were trying to kill. Besides, I apologized and your tail was fixed so shut it about that."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:17 pm

“Why did they all leave?” The storm sprite asked, still looking about rather nervously. Suddenly she shrinks again, and flies back to the camera. She cries out as she bounces off instead of entering it like last time. Starting to panic, she flies to various electrical devices, only to find each one blocked from her. Desperate, she flies for the open door and down the hall, leaving Rose behind.

<><><><>
The heavy lifters deployed a net into the tanks, and fished out all the sea creatures. They left four nets full of the various sea life besides Verira and returned to the lake. However, the negotiator remained.

“There was one other thing,” The man said. “On board the damaged lifter was a Neko. At first we believed she was trying to escape you. But then she claimed you were her owner. We are not quite certain about the situation. Can you shed some light on it?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:09 am

Rose watched the storm sprite nervously and then she lew out of the door rose followed her she didn't know what else to do "hello anyone here"she yell out hoping to get attention as she walked through the empty corridors
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Verira gave Ha'dara a grumpy look. "fine, but keep a distance" She turned to the negotiater as he talked. "a neko? oh yeah, i forgot about her. At her own request she became my pet" Verira smiled. "if you wan't to, you can keep her here. i prefer animals as pets, they don't talk back" She giggled a little to the negotiater.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Ha'dara smiled after Verira turned back to the other guy and muttered "Gladly." A few seconds later he called over to the negotiater "If you keep the Neko here, treat her as an accessory to murder."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 pm

"hello anyone here"rose calls out as she moves through the empty white corridors she had the feeling that she was being stalked by some unseen predator again
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:04 pm

“Psst!” A voice said above Rose’s head. Above her, on a tiny, narrow walkway, was a small neera wearing the same uniform as the other humans and nekos. “Hey, Rose! Follow me.” The neera said. “I’ll lead you to a checkpoint. Harrin’s waiting for you there, he’ll take you to the surface again. Let’s get out of here before that sprite returns.” The Neera began scurrying along the small walkway, leading Rose down the hallways.

<><><><><>
“We will keep our own judgements on such matters,” The negotiator said. “Anyway, we’ll leave the choice up to the neko on whether or not she wishes to stay.”

Meanwhile Dienna was being treated for minor acid burns. David was talking with one of the officers. In his arms, he held four smoky blue gems.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Rose blinked as she saw the neera she then followed the neera she didn't know why exactly she did "but the sprite is nice and how do you know my name" she asks as she runs along nearby to the neera
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:09 am

Ha'dara shugged "It's your base, who am I to suggest things." He looked at him again "By the way, how's David?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm

“Was she?” The neera asked. He didn’t slow his pace any. “That’s good to hear. But we can’t take chances, the last time a storm sprite showed up, we lost twelve citizens before we could oust her. Anyway, David’s been recovered, and we can take you back to the naga if you want.”

It wasn’t long before they came to the checkpoint. It was just a tunnel leading to another module, but a powerful force field had been established in front of it. The neko lieutenant was waiting just beyond, along with a couple of technicians and a soldier.

“Go ahead and walk through. The shield won’t stop the likes of us, only the storm sprite,” The neera said. The neera dashed forward and popped through the shield easily.

<><><><><><>

“David’s fine. Thanks to his shield, he was in no real danger. We were more concerned about the neko that he rescued from the naga’s belly. She was exposed to the acid for an extended period of time. Fortunately, she is responding well to treatments, and will make a full recovery within the week.” The negotiator explained. “Anyway, did you meet David earlier? It’s odd that a naga should ask about his health.”
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:34 am

"Yeah, we met earlier. Just before he met that!" Ha'dara said, glaring at Verira.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 am

"what do you mean, that?" Verira sneered at Ha'dara. "i'm almost exactly like you, except for the fact of freak powers and our genders" She crossed her arms, turned 90 degrees and snorted. "jerk, doesn't know how to treat a girl"

(sorry for about the obvious tv sketch^^)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 am

Rose watched the neera scuttled through the forcefield she looks at it nervously then takes a step through and walks inside she sees all kinds of creatues inside but she hardly reognised any of there species

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 am

Ha'dara smirked "I know how to treat a girl, I'm just waiting to meet one."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:25 pm

"what is that supposed to mean?" Verira growled, looking straight into Ha'daras eyes.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 am

"You figure it out" Ha'dara said, still smirking. 'Maybe this place isn't too bad, there are still people to annoy'
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 am

"i really don't like your attitude" Verira sneered. "and what's with that smirk?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:47 am

"We're even then, I'm not that fond of your's." he raised an eybrow, still smirking "and I'm smirking because I enjoy annoying people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next