Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:13 am

"This is Felarya, there are people who growls just like animals, but this isn't loud enough for that" Verira said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

Soren nodded, then got to thinking of their current woes.

"The mountains will take at least 3 days travel at full pace, 5 if we stop overnight and take breaks during the day... We have enough food for the trip, but the kids can't stay cooped up in the pouch for 3 days, never mind 5... Your not suckling them are you?" he asked, not intending to be so blunt or personal, it was a direct question though, and his time in the barracks showed a little bit of that cold unforgiving place had rubbed off a little. Which would suprise most, as Soren was usually a warm, good natured person.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Kirani screamed as she heard the growl again and moved over to narin quickly hiding behind her leg and also wrapping two arms around it,kirani was panicking her breathing was fas as she huged narins leg looking around for what may have growled at her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Narin narrowed her eyes at where the growling was coming from. She looked down at Kirani, who was hiding behind her foot, then back at the source of the growling. "Kirani, you might want to get back. I have no idea what this thing is, and I don't want you getting killed by it." she said to the neko.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:26 pm

"understood"Kirani says stepping away from narins foot and back away from the source of the growling the bushes were shaking now and kirani's breathes became quicker and more panicked "n..narin i think it may be a...a kensha b..beast i..it p...probably followed me"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Ha'dara raised an eyebrow "Kensha beast? Are those the big, armored bugs or the large wolf-things?"

Last edited by vegeta002 on Sun May 17, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:18 am

"HEY!"rose yells out at Aeille,but the storm sprite was right,save for a few screans of protest rose was unable to stop her resting on her chest,Rose sighed smiling slightly as she looked at aeille "ok ok Aeille but you have to let me rest on your chest when things are back to normal"she says thinking,rose calls out to Elvari "um miss i don't suppose there's any chance that your gonna let me and aeille go i mean i realy don't like being a pet"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:24 am

“No, they can eat regular food now, I can give them some of my rations,” Elvari said as they hurried along to the mountains. “Soren, I’m as fit as the next dridder, but I don’t have your military training. I don’t think I can do three days of running, day and night. I’ll need to rest, and let the children stretch their legs a little while too. Hopefully, the chief will have more important things to do than worry about two deserters.”

<><><><><><>
Aeille giggled, and simply snuggled in and found a comfortable spot. “You’re really comfortable you know. Anyway, once my wing heals, you and I are gonna have some fun. I’ll let you see how comfortable this is.”

Aeille paused, as she listened to Rose ask the dridder to let them go. A measure of her good cheer faded. “Rose, you can leave if you want, but I’m gonna stay with her, even if it means being a pet for a little while longer. I don’t think you honestly know how vulnerable a fairy with a broken wing is,” Aeille said softly, with surprising seriousness.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:39 pm

"They're the wolf things. The armored bugs are Tonorions." Narin replied to Ha'dara, getting ready to fight whatever was coming through the bushes.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:45 pm

"Ah, right" Ha'dara turned toward the same patch of bushes and formed a large blade of Ki around one hand. Though he would rather not get involved in any fight if it attacked, it never hurt to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Verira glared rather displeased at the ki blade, on Ha'daras hand. "Better be carefull or you might just impale someones tail" She said in a VERY cocky tune.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:12 pm

"Oh, give it a rest. Your not still afraid of this, are you?" Ha'dara sighed 'Every time I do this...'
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm

"well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE me, for not taking a liking to something that you used to STAB ME IN THE TAIL" Verira said extremly irritated, while pointing at her now quite a bit smaller wound.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:27 pm

"It isn't being used against you this time, so you don't have anything to worry about. Besides, it's healing." Ha'dara really didn't feel like arguing about this right now 'Why didn't I hit something important?'
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Verira noticed the facial expression Ha'dara made while thinking. "I don't know what you just thought, but i'm pretty sure it would piss me off" She sneered at Ha'dara
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm

"It probably would." Ha'dara looked back toward the bushes "Is there something in there, or has it cleared off?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:49 pm

"It's alright Aunt, once we clear Dridder territory, there's plenty of cannily defendable spots we can rest in for a while before we begin to reach the mountain range. Only an hour or two of moving will get us outside their reach." Soren reassured his Aunt.

It was strange, he knew Aunt Elvari had served in some warrior capacities before she wedded his Uncle and became a mother. It was around that time his uncle was killed, and Aunt swore off fighting for worthless causes, tending to her fatherless brood was more important. Soren for his part, tried to play the role of Big Brother to his cousins, but was constantly called to fight, meaning his toime with his surrogate family wasquickly becoming more and more scarce...

Now on the run from the very clan that sought to use him as a weapon, and scorned his foster mother/biological auntie, he was free to fight for causes he beleived where true and just, and he could spend much needed time with his family.

He smiled at that thought.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:38 pm

"no i just want to know because i'm not very comfortable with being a pet to those dridder children"Rose says in a hushed voice to Aeille "besides she never realy answered my question"she says before raising her voice again so Elvari could hear her "I SAY MISS IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT YOU COULD SEE YOUR WAY TO LETTING ME GO I DON'T LIKE BEING A PET SO COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME GO...PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:54 pm

“Huh? Oh, it’s you shouting…” Elvari said, looking down at Rose. She sighed a moment. “…I suppose. I guess I owe you for trying to help with the other soldier. But, my children could sure use your help at this time. If you do go, I’d advise for you to fly away as fast as you can, I’m worried there will be more soldiers after us.”

“Still, I think you’d be safer with us. It would be a big help to me,” Elvari said. She turned her attention back to Soren. “I recall there being a small cave about four hours from here, and it’s along the way. Maybe we can rest there for the night.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:05 am

"Thats good.. The soldiers from my unit should be searching for the Sarge right about now too... We made some good time" Soren said as he skittered besides his Auntie.

"Hey Aunt, did you ever do any military work? you seem to know some of the tricks-of-the-trade, and you know probably more than me about the areas outside Dridder territories..." Soren's curiosity got the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:11 am

"It seems to have moved on. I guess it noticed that the three of us were here too" Verira said with a smile, then looked at Ha'daras hand again. "would you get rid of that thing already" She sneered.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:17 am

"Fine, in the interests of peace." Ha'dara said as the blade quickly vanished. He looked at the rest of the group "Ok, if it's gone, now what? Keep talking?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:40 am

“I did a little. I was a scout for the army early in life. I spent quite a but of time patrolling the lands outside the borders,” Elvari said, as she continued towards the mountain. “That was before I met my dear husband. I began pulling back from the military then. And after they showed me his silk wrapped body…well, I quit after that. But yes, I do have a little training, nowhere as much as you though. Still, I haven’t forgotten it all during my time as a mother.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:24 am

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up Uncle in that way.... I still vaguely remember him... Its strange, I can't even remember my own parents... I know it's bad timing, and probably in bad taste, but can you tell me what they where like? I know my mother was your sister..." Soren asked. He spent almost all his days as a jouvenile in the barracks or fighting, he never had the chance to ask the question before he became old enough to understand the answers.

(OOC: If you want Tuc, I'll leave this one open to your imaginative genius)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:09 am

Rose sighed thinking about what elvari had said to her she sighed,she realy didn't want to leave Aeille behind with the dridders,rose sat up the paralysis had worn of her body now,as she sat up she noticed aeille fall from her chest.Smiling Rose caught aeille in her hand placing her back on her chest "what i think she meant aeille is if i were to stop being her childrens pet then i would once again be on the menu"she then raised her voice so elvari could hear her "OK MISS I'LL STAY WITH YOU BUT NOT AS A PET I'LL HELP THE CHILDREN IN WHATEVER WAY THEY NEED HELP IN!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next