Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My stories and characters

Go down 
+18
Chihiro Fujisaki
JohnboyX
CrisisOperations
Venom Agato
Zoekin-3
Krisexy26
Anime-Junkie
MrNobody13
Oldman40k2003
Stabs
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Asuroth
The Joker
timing2
GREGOLE
Karbo
French snack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Which "Lost in Felarya" character do you like best?
Andrew
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Chan
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Fabrice or Manon
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Gwynn
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Laila or Majed
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lohai
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Mabel
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Michel
 0% [ 0 ]
Mohamed
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Rajan
My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%My stories and characters - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

My stories and characters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:13 pm

The second encounter between Calina the neko and Tan the tomthumb:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-44-146782489

How will it go? Will she gobble him up this time, like the tasty treat he is, or will he somehow survive once more?

The story features Joanna, briefly. I rather like Joanna, and I really don't use her often enough.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 pm

I really like your stories French Snack, particularly that many of them focus on the tomthumbs.

Poor Tan, in love with a woman thousands of times his size! Well at least he got one only slightly bigger then him.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 am

JohnDoe wrote:
I really like your stories French Snack, particularly that many of them focus on the tomthumbs.

Poor Tan, in love with a woman thousands of times his size! Well at least he got one only slightly bigger then him.

Heh, yes. I don't think he's too unhappy. Wink And thanks!
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:40 am

Not exactly thousands of times. Giving Tan three inches, and Milly eighty feet, that means that linearly she's 360 times larger. In surface, she's 129600 times larger. In mass, she's 46656000 times larger. She's only thousands of times larger if you are counting the number of Tans you'll have to skin to make her a pajama.

Been reading all this, FS. Keep 'em coming... they're all unique.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 am

Stabs wrote:
Not exactly thousands of times. Giving Tan three inches, and Milly eighty feet, that means that linearly she's 360 times larger. In surface, she's 129600 times larger. In mass, she's 46656000 times larger.

46 million times heavier than him? Yikes. I hope she watches where she puts her feet.

Quote :

She's only thousands of times larger if you are counting the number of Tans you'll have to skin to make her a pajama.

That's a disturbing thought. How on Earth did that come into your mind? Shocked

Quote :

Been reading all this, FS. Keep 'em coming... they're all unique.

Thanks! I'm pleased that you like them.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 am

French snack wrote:
46 million times heavier than him? Yikes. I hope she watches where she puts her feet.
Ah, don't worry. Mass only affects energy linearly, speed would affect energy in a quadratic function, and it's kind of stablished that preds' speed is actually proportional, so... stomping on him would actually produce a stomp that's not as powerful as the third power, only at the fifth power. Oops, that's actually worse! Well, since we've got to divide it by the surface... I'd say it's... yeah, 46 million times sounds about right.

Quote :
That's a disturbing thought. How on Earth did that come into your mind? Shocked
Comparing their surface areas, obviously. And I don't find it disturbing. At least, relatively non-disturbing: I had more disturbing ways of putting it, then again, I'd probably have come out on the other side and been actually funny. Guess we'll never know.

Quote :
Thanks! I'm pleased that you like them.
Yeah... one that impacted me particularly was about Jissy and Mr. Big Bad Mafia Guy at the end... that was rather childish of him, but I guess he didn't become The Godfather to get over his abandonment issues.
But Jissy... judge me however you wish for thinking about this rather than about saving lives, but I don't think the father of your children will be happy to know you risked their lives and yours over... well, Roshan. And Roshan, don't take this the wrong way, but if everything goes well, you probably will want to get a day job again. And a dye job. And contact lens. And an alias. You know. For her.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Stabs wrote:

But Jissy... judge me however you wish for thinking about this rather than about saving lives, but I don't think the father of your children will be happy to know you risked their lives and yours over... well, Roshan.

A very good point, that. Ajab wouldn't be happy at all. Ajab doesn't really "get" the whole "some humans are people" idea. He accepted that Jissy had this strange fondness for this one human, and he even found it understandable, since Roshan essentially saved her. But risking herself and the babies for a human? That's not something Ajab can easily accept.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:24 pm

A brief Christmas special:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/A-Felaryan-Christmas-147996614
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 pm

The continuation of Isham's story:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-47-151254075

Normally, my next story after this will be about the neko Calina - a request from timing2, to thank him for... well, for several things, including a surprise. And to express my appreciation to an excellent writer. Although I haven't actually got the story in mind yet...
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:19 am

For those who haven't seen it yet, I'm holding a vote for you all to decide what my next story (after Joanna's upcoming story) should be. If you'd like to express your preference, you can do so here:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/journal/30361626/
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:08 am

Story 50 is now up!
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-50-part-1-156354930

This marks something of a milestone, of course, so I'm rather pleased with that. I hope you'll enjoy the story. To say the least, it's not really vore-focused. Instead, I'm putting the spotlight on Joanna, the snackagirl who ended up in Felarya and settled in a tomthumb tribe. So it's a Felarya story, but it's also (at the beginning) a snackagirl story - which (at least) gives some glimpse into what snackas are before they're sold as tasty treats.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:19 pm

The new chapter of "Felarya Park": http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/FP-The-Boundaries-Break-159433851 .
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

My newest story is now up. It's a Jissy and Roshan story, also featuring Ajab.

http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-52-part-1-163731215

Due to some dA bug, you'll probably need to click "download" in order to read it. Or else you can read it on Eka's.
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:51 am

One thing you might want to do on dA is to submit one entry that is just blank text and choose the Scrap category. That way it won't show up in your main gallery folder. Disable comments, put "none" or something similar in both the artist's comments and keywords. Keep it there to use as a test posting for future stories.

To do that, all you need to do is select it for editing, then copy/paste the text for any new story you're wanting to submit. Leave the "this edit is minor" checked, so your watchers won't be notified.

When the dA server processes your edit, it will display a warning if the size exceeds the 64 KB limit. That way you'll know ahead of time that there's a size problem.

If the edit goes through without any warnings, you're good to go. That means you can safely submit the text without it becoming a download-only story.

After you're done with posting the new story, you can go back into your scrap, edit it, and blank it out once more.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm

That's a useful tip. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:33 am

Nice, wonder what type of tournament Jissy is being entered in?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:18 am

JohnDoe wrote:
Nice, wonder what type of tournament Jissy is being entered in?

The answer is in part 2. Wink
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Hope. Despair. Salvation. Disaster. All that, and more, in chapter 10 of "Lost in Felarya", coming soon.

But in the meantime, here's a story about Selima, the ghost naga:
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=187864 .

It's currently available only on Eka's. The reason for that is that there appears to be a bug on dA. Whenever I submit a text, all the apostrophes - whether in ' format or in ’ - get replaced by "'". I'm hoping this is some sort of momentary bug throughout dA, which will be fixed soon. I'll try resubmitting tomorrow.

Edit: It clearly is a problem throughout dA. It's affecting all new stories in the literature section.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:00 pm

"Lost in Felarya", chapter 10:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Lost-in-Felarya-chapter-10-165997419
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 pm

"Lost in Felarya", chapter 11:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Lost-in-Felarya-chapter-11-166466348

We're drawing towards the close now. Chapters 12 and 13 will each focus on a particular character (You should be able to guess who, by now Razz ), then chapter 14 will be the conclusion.

I have no title for the final chapter yet, but these are the titles of chapters 12 & 13:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 am

"Lost in Felarya", chapter 12:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Lost-in-Felarya-chapter-12-166907203

Only two more chapters to come after this. Virtual cookies if you can guess which character chapter 13 is going to be centred on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 am

Hehehe... ah, Ajab, that guy knew how to use cameras? That's alright, I don't mind... landmines probably still work.

You paced the action right in there. It was a bit too fast for me at first, it seemed everything was way too easy for him, but I have to admit that we'd have spent all day long in that wretched hive of scum and villainy hadn't you paced it like that. And... poor Kitiya. Should've known better than to come with the man-eating monster who doesn't care one way or another for you... and has the mad cow disease too. Poor Roshan, specially... he's not dead, but well, dying is easy. It's living that's hard. Plus now you can't ever meet anyone new! If you just met them, they're still food! Ah, well, he lost nothing in the end.

That said, I get the feeling Ajab won't just leave things that way. There's some talk coming down the road, isn't there... I just wonder if he'll talk first to Jissy or Roshan, if the guy thought he at least lost nothing, I'm assuming he was wrong. Talking to either first has its advantages, and either has its disadvantages... as well as shutting up. I might be leading the witness.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 am

Stabs wrote:
Hehehe... ah, Ajab, that guy knew how to use cameras?

He's travelled a lot, and he's full of surprises. Wink

Quote :

You paced the action right in there. It was a bit too fast for me at first, it seemed everything was way too easy for him, but I have to admit that we'd have spent all day long in that wretched hive of scum and villainy hadn't you paced it like that.

Thanks. That was the idea. I didn't want it to just drag on and get bogged down.

Quote :

And... poor Kitiya. Should've known better than to come with the man-eating monster who doesn't care one way or another for you...

Indeed. She never really understood Jissy. She never had time to. She clung to the belief that if she (Kitiya) was kind to her, there was no reason for them not to become friends.

Quote :

Poor Roshan, specially... he's not dead, but well, dying is easy. It's living that's hard. Plus now you can't ever meet anyone new! If you just met them, they're still food! Ah, well, he lost nothing in the end.

The irony being that Jissy thinks he should meet someone. Find himself a nice girlfriend. That's slightly difficult for him, in these circumstances...

Quote :

That said, I get the feeling Ajab won't just leave things that way. There's some talk coming down the road, isn't there...

How perceptive of you. Wink I haven't got a continuation planned yet, but Ajab is going to be doing some thinking. There's still a risk of Lahmit sending people after Jissy again, and Roshan is very much Jissy's weak point. She cared about him enough to sacrifice everything in order to save his life. Ajab can't possibly be happy with that. His Jissy, throwing away her own life and the lives of their children, for a human?
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 am

French snack wrote:
He's travelled a lot, and he's full of surprises. Wink
That much we know.

French snack wrote:
Thanks. That was the idea. I didn't want it to just drag on and get bogged down.
Yeah, I should've learnt that sooner.

French snack wrote:
Indeed. She never really understood Jissy. She never had time to. She clung to the belief that if she (Kitiya) was kind to her, there was no reason for them not to become friends.
I'm guessing she got picked because she was dumb, easily fascinated, expendable, and would make a nice example for the next carer if she got eaten, wasn't she? Because frankly I'd have expected the average Ordona Primean to be a lot less trusting.

French snack wrote:
The irony being that Jissy thinks he should meet someone. Find himself a nice girlfriend. That's slightly difficult for him, in these circumstances...
How ironic, indeed. Well, at least he's in no hurry.

French snack wrote:
How perceptive of you. Wink I haven't got a continuation planned yet, but Ajab is going to be doing some thinking. There's still a risk of Lahmit sending people after Jissy again, and Roshan is very much Jissy's weak point. She cared about him enough to sacrifice everything in order to save his life. Ajab can't possibly be happy with that. His Jissy, throwing away her own life and the lives of their children, for a human?
Hmmm, a limit situation looming over the horizon... wait a moment, am I seeing a pattern here?
Ajab: My Jissy...
Roshan: My Jissy...
Lamhilt: My Jissy...
Isham: My J... no, wait, just Jissy, just Jissy.
Selima: Who?

Jokes aside, I'm actually more pessimistic than perceptive. Now I've gotta catch up on reading the rest of your stories.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Stabs wrote:

I'm guessing she got picked because she was dumb, easily fascinated, expendable, and would make a nice example for the next carer if she got eaten, wasn't she?

Those may have been reasons. That, and the fact she was obedient, impressionable, and unlikely to try and help Jissy escape. I wouldn't call her stupid, though. Just naïve. She was on the very beginning of a learning curve.

Quote :

How ironic, indeed. Well, at least he's in no hurry.

Indeed. He's eternally middle-aged now.

Quote :
Hmmm, a limit situation looming over the horizon... wait a moment, am I seeing a pattern here?
Ajab: My Jissy...
Roshan: My Jissy...
Lamhilt: My Jissy...
Isham: My J... no, wait, just Jissy, just Jissy.
Selima: Who?

Laughing

People do seem to get a bit possessive about her... Best not tell Selima about her, though. She might go and haunt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stories and characters
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next