Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 am

Ben shivvered slightly, and instinctively winced his eyes every time she touched his cheek, more out of fear she may poke his eye than anything else.

Then she popped an inanswerable question... "..... Sheesh, how to explain that one.... *Ahem*.... Well err... I had... um... read some text about you..... Yeah.... some text... about some events..... not too long ago...."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 am

Doug looked up upon hearing Nok’tara mention familiarity. “Familiarity…now that’s interesting…you’re the first to mention that. The dridders Myrah and Lieta didn’t react like this, I got the feeling…nevermind.”

“Aaaaaanyway…” Doug began, sitting up and scratching his head. He paused a moment, considering how to word this. “I dunno how to explain it, but…well…I suppose Ben said it about as well as it could be said. We’ve read about this world, but until this day, I thought it was all fictional. I had no idea it was actually real. Let alone that I would find myself on this world.”

“I wonder…if you’re Nok’tara…does that mean that you’ve met a couple of harpies before? One with black feathers and the other with blue? That go by Narin and Lenarei? The blue one always carries around a human.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Nok'tara's ears perked when Doug mentioned Narin and Lenerai. "As a matter of fact, yes. I must admit, I'm not very proud of how we exactly first met since our meeting revolved a fiasco with a young naga and a mute neera. Why am I telling you this, though? You've read about me, so you should know. Especially you...um..."

"Brent. Sorry I didn't state my name earlier." Brent stated, feeling a bit guilty he didn't introduce himself earlier. "It's alright. I imagine my entry would have made it hard for any human to introduce themselves after seeing a portal that leads to Hell." she stated, giving Brent a gentle rub on the head with her finger.

Nok'tara then got her feet out of lotus position and laid down on her stomach towards Doug, the top half of her body towering over him as she kept herself propped up with her other arm, still holding Ben and the healing rune in her palm. "As for familiarity, I'm a spritual being. I can detect things that others cannot, like the fact that there's more to your story than just reading the text about me and the harpies you mentioned. It's as if you are the authors of that text."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:16 pm

codda continued to stay out of sight until running out making for the pot. with a leap he flew up to the pot slamming into the side of it with a loud thud. he was a bit shaken up, laying off to the side of the pot..

"owwww... god i need to pay more attention to my aim." he then rolled over seeing he was in grabbing range. and he knew he wouldn't be so lucky this time..
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 pm

“Well, I just wanted to make sure. As vulnerable as I am, I can’t afford to make erroneous assumptions,” Doug said. Nok’tara lounging down in front of him put him on edge again, but he did his level best to avoid showing it, with moderate success. More distracting to him was the fact that her position made her huge breasts very visible to him. He avoided glancing or gazing at them, instead looking nok’tara in the eye. “But, um, well, you’re right. I’ve written some of that text. Particularly the stuff on Myrah and Lenarei. I don’t know how it happened that our writing matched up with this world. The correlation between this world, and our writing matches up remarkably well. Uncannily well…” Doug paused, trying to figure out the wording of what he wanted to say.

“At this point, I’m beginning to think far too well to be a mere coincidence…” Doug said, after a moment. “I honestly have no idea how this happened. All I knew, is that I was writing a work of fiction. I only thought this knowledge was inspiration and dreams, I don’t know how knowledge of a real world got into my mind. Was I clairvoyant without realizing it? Did some powerful being search for just the right world to match our writing? Did God decide to use our work of fiction as inspiration? I won’t hide that it’s mind boggling.”

“Frankly, it’s hurting my head trying to figure it out. That’s all I know about this situation Nok’tara. Please don’t ask me to explain it further I’m way out on a limb with my theories as is,” Doug said. “And my brain is pretty fried already. Ever since coming, it’s been one long stretch of impossibilities and life threatening danger. I just gotta rest in safety for a little bit. Maybe I could figure it all out when my mind is clearer.”

<><><><><>
Myrah was looking around for Codda again, trying to follow the sound of his feet. “Teleporters, oi. Why can’t you stay still like the rest of the humans?” Myrah grumbled irritably, trying to catch a glimpse of her elusive prey. “When I find you, I’m gonna –Aha!” Myrah’s head snapped around to look at Codda as he leaped up and slammed into the side of the pot, making a muffled clang. Myrah was on him in an instant, and reached down to grab him just as he was rolling over. This time, Myrah kept his arms and hands pinned tight.

“Well, that’s funny,” Myrah said, grinning. “Were you trying to do me a favor and add yourself to my stew for me? I’m flattered. Really. But you needn’t have bothered, you’d wind up in the same place anyway.”
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 am

"well, i would have asked for some if i wasn't on the menu myself.. and im not sure you'd want to eat me. im all covered in bugs and stuff, kinda what you get for not cleaning yourself off in about a week.." codda said trying to keep a calm mood..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Nok'tara listened as Doug explained the confusing details about how his writing perfectly coincided with the events of a real world, and how he needed to give his brain a rest for the time being. Once she finished, she responded with, "Indeed. From the looks of it, you all have had quite enough action for one day. I must say, though, it's interesting how your minds minglewith this world via your thoughts. Who knows? You humans might have been brought here for a purpose."

It was then that Lieta entered her cave, putting up the web barrier again before heading back inside, the sound of her skittering legs could be heard as she went back to where the humans were. Hearing Lieta's skittering, the succubus set Ben and the rune on the ground and stood up to her full height, waiting for Lieta to come in. "Hey, guys, I'm back!" Lieta said, entering into the light of the rune on the ceiling. "I'm afraid I couldn't..." She then noticed the succubus who was standing up, a smile forming on her face. "Nok'tara! It's been too long! How've you been?!"

The succubus exchanged the smile, stepping over the humans and giving Lieta a brief hug, which Lieta returned, saying, "Pretty good. Ever since Lir'oni left, I don't have to put up with her constant pestering anymore." Lieta nodded, saying, "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's been quite awhile since I've seen Arokleth either, and the less I see of her, the better. Anyway, I've got to tell the humans something real quick, okay?"

Nok'tara nodded, sitting down beside the web that Ryan was on, putting her feet in lotus position again. Lieta then went over to Doug, gently scooping him off the ground with her hand and bringing him up to her face, her expression changing to one of disappointment. "I've...got some bad news about your vehicle, Doug. I went back to where Myrah had left it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. However..." Her lips then pulled into a slight smile. "...I didn't see any tire tracks so another human didn't steal your car. I also saw harpy marks, which might mean that my harpy friend Narin took it. She told me a few days ago that she was starting a collection of human-sized vehicles that had been abandoned by their former owners. I know where she usually goes for food, so if you'd like, we can try and catch her to see if she has your vehicle."

"Anyway..." Liena then paused for a moment before continuing. "Considering all that you humans have been through today, I kind of had this idea to help you all relax and get the stress off of your mind. Would you like to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Ryan's eyes never left Nok'tera. He never said aything to her, but always kept his sword ready. When it came to the demonic, he didn't care who was friends with them, he didn't trust them.

So it was needless to say that when she sat next to him, he partly drew his sword. But being that she was friends with Liena, he didn't go any further than that. He would not strike unless provoaked. "Yes, Liena, whatever you have in mind would DEFANTLY settle my nerves" he said, still watching Nok'tera...
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 am

“Ugh, and don’t tell me it’s up to us to find out what that purpose is. At the moment, all difficult questions can wait,” Doug said as Nok’tara stood up. “I’m just gonna- Woah!” Doug ducked involuntarily as Nok’tara stepped over them to hug Liena. Doug looked up and saw them hugging, and relaxed seeing that they actually were friends.

“Narin, she’s one of the safe ones for us human types to visit, right?” Doug asked, after hearing Liena’s explanation about his suburbab. “But how the heck am I going to explain this damage to the insurance? They’ll never believe this.”

“But nevermind that. Like I said, all difficult questions can wait. Right now, I’m in desperate need of relaxation, Liena. What do you have in mind?” Doug asked.

<><><><><><>
“Ugh, that’s just gross, how can you bear to keep yourself in such a state?” Myrah asked, frowning at Codda. “And no, that’s not going to get you off the hook. It just makes me irritated. And you thought it was a good idea to go hiding among my ingredients? I better not get bugs in the flour because of this,” Myrah said, still holding onto Codda. She grabbed a silk cloth and a bar of soap from a web on the wall and scuttled toward the back of her cave. There was a large chamber there with an underground stream flowing through it.

“But I’m not going to eat you as is, I like my food clean,” Myrah said, binding Codda’s hands in silk. She used a fingernail to remove most of his clothes, leaving just enough to preserve his modesty. Taking him in one hand, she dunked him into the cold water briefly, and pulled him out. Myrah started scrubbing him down with the soap.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 pm

"Yeah, Narin's really nice to you humans. Way different from other harpies as well, as she doesn't use language in her speech, and she only eats dead stuff, so you humans are in the clear. And don't worry about your vehicle, we'll find a way to fix it before we get you home. As for what I had in mind for relaxing you humans..." Liena then took the container with the caramel nut glaze that she had place along the wall and set it down in the center. "I figured I could help you humans relax while at the same time put this caramel nut glaze that Myrah made to good use, so I had the idea of putting you in the dip and licking it off. Hit two harpies with one stone and all that."

She then looked at the succubus saying, "You can even join if you want, Nok'tara." Nok'tara smiled, adjusting herself a bit as she said, "Sure, Liena, I'd be happy to. Don't think I'll be touching your human friend beside me, though." She made a quick side glance to Ryan before she continued, saying, "I don't think he likes me that much." Liena looked at Ryan with his sword possibly drawn, a small glimpse of disappointment on her face because of Ryan not trusting her friend. She looked back at Nok'tara, smiling again as she said, "Don't give it too much thought. He's just a bit precautious is all."

Liena then said the humans, "Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to. If we did lick it off, I'd be sure to rinse you off in water. I know how picky you humans are about being soaked in saliva."
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 am

Ryan saw both glances and he sighed after Liena's. He put his sword back and rubbed the bridge of his nose. This would be the second time today, he thought to himself. "Please understand, Nok'tara. In our world, demons are very, VERY serious matters and are to be taken very, VERY seriously. They are extremely evil and are the source of much if it in our world, causing spiritual oppression, temptation, some even going as far as possession. So, being a man devoted to spiritual matters, you can see why I am so cautious around you."

He sat down, relaxing a bit, also in the lotus position and let out another sigh. He looked down and noticed his close were a bit grungy, so he sniffed himself over. "Man," he thought to himself, "I actually could use a shower." He then turned to Liena and said, "I'm game, but I need to set my stuff aside first. I don't want it ruined. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Doug fell silent as he considered Liena’s offer. On one side of the coin, normally that would be a very dangerous place to be in. A simple twitch, a single gulp, and he’d be bathing in a fleshy sack of acids instead. Or he could accidentally be bitten or crushed. Even if Liena or Nok’tara didn’t intend to, accidents can happen.

But on the other hand, Liena at the very least meant well. She would be gentle with them, and do everything she could to keep them safe. And in all probability Nok’tara too. Besides, what Liena was offering was something he himself thought, wrote, and even fantasized about. And here was a chance to make his formerly impossible desires come true. And safely, what’s more, or as safe as one could be in such a situation.

“Liena, I’ll try it,” Doug said at length. “But only on the condition that if there’s any accidental swallowing, you’re to bite the swallowee and inject enough venom to cause vomiting. Even if it’s yourself.”

“But seriously, I doubt that will happen. I’ll trust the two of you. Trav did, and he didn’t come to harm. And I’ve got to admit, I’ve wanted to try something like that for a long while now,” Doug said, grinning a little bit. He took off his shirt and shoes and socks, but left his shorts on. (His modesty prevented him from stripping entirely in front of the other guys, let alone two undeniably attractive giantesses) He also emptied his pockets of all his belongings and left them with his shoes. “So, I assume you’ll do the dunking,” Doug said, standing. “I’ll go with either one of you. Just be gentle, okay?”
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 am

"gah!" codda said as he came out of the water.. then gave a fair amount of difficulty as he was scrubbed clean. "if i wanted a bath i could have just gone to a river!" he then noticed his shirt was removed. but his jeans where just moved. he started to shiver as the cold water seaped into his tail sending chills up his spine. "you got my tail wet!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am

While Doug was talking to Liena, Nok'tara looked at Ryan as she said, "If you're talking about those demons, then I do NOT blame you at all. They're from another level than the succubi are, though which one it is I do not know. I've encountered a few of the vile creatures once. They bear an incredible hatred for all things living, and love torturing humans with everything inside them. Many of the succubi like myself pride in being above those brutes. Still, I can understand your unease about me since those demons are the ones you face in your world, and if it makes you feel better, I won't touch you at all."

Meanwhile, Liena had listened to what Doug had to say, and responded with, "Of course! I'll make absolutely certain that if we accidentally swallow you, we'll get you out of there as soon as we can. I've never swallowed one your kind accidentally, though, and neither has Nok'tara to my knowledge, so you should be just fine!" She pet Doug's head with her finger for a moment before looking at Ben and Brent, asking, "What about you two? Do you want to join?"

"Yeah, I'm game. I'll go last, though." Brent said, having taken off his sandals and shirt, placing the items in his shorts pocket in the front pouch of his backpack. Liena nodded, then opened up the jar and placed a finger in the caramel nut glaze, then put it in her mouth. Once she pulled it out, she said, "Hmm...pretty good, but a bit cold. Hey, Nok'tara, could you heat up this dip? I don't want these humans to be cold before we lick them. Better yet, why don't we let them sit in there for a bit before we do? Like those...um...what are they called again?"

"Jacuzzis. Anyway, give me a few seconds, and I'll have this stuff nice and hot in no time." the succubus said. She concentrated for a moment, and a bright flame appeared on her forefinger. She placed that finger in the dip, and began to swirl it around in a circular motion. After a few seconds, she pulled it out as she said, "Done and done. I'll go ahead and place you two in the dip since you've already made your decision. Due to my promise, I'll let Liena place you in, Ryan." She then picked up Doug and Brent, placing them inside the heated glaze.

"Thanks!" said Brent, jumping into the glaze from the succubus' hand. Once he surfaced, he grabbed the surface of the jar, saying, "My goodness, this feels good!"

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Niklas looked in awe, as there wasn't just ONE naked giant girl in front of him but TWO. 'Man i wish there was a friendly fairy too. This could have been one hell of an orgy' He thought with a smirk.

when Liena suggested to lick caramel of thier bodies, he took a step back. He liked seeing hot girls get eaten...but never he fantazised about himself being inside a mouth...or a stomach for that matter.

"I'm just gonna sit this one out" He said with a nervous smile.

--------------

Wal was stiing in the same spot that Liena had put her down, doing nothing but giving an occasional yawn now and then.

'Caramel' she thought 'sounds familliar' She had sevaral times stolen caramel from others and once even decapitated a man to get it, though she never took the time to find out the name of the substance.

Right when Nok'tara had warmed the glaze, the scent got to Wal. Her former lazy eyes widened "sweet" She said very low, as she put the scent together with the taste of caramel.

"SHIT, she's found something sweet again" Tazlye growled. "We're gonna feel sick for days with that amount of sweetness"

"I know, but we can't do anything about it" Issuz said and sighed. "When she's like that, she can't even hear us"

Wal then got up and walked slowly towards the jar, her wicked gaze starring at it all the while.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm

"Okay, then. Just thought I'd ask." Liena said, smiling at Niklas.

Nok'tara noticed the neko walking towards the caramel, and said, "I take it you want some caramel?" Without giving her time to answer, he lifted the neko and placed her inside the dip with Doug and Brent, then turning her attention to Niklas, saying, "I apologize for not asking for your name. Would you be kind enough to give it to me?"
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:27 am

Ryan emptied his pockets and took off his shrits. He wraped them all in a bundle and rolled his pant legs up, creating a pair of makeshift shorts. He shook his head as he glances at them and then to the hides. "Ya, i defantly think i need to make another pair after this. If it's not too much trouble, Liena, i could still use some help with that. I can only stitch. Sowing is NOT my forte." With all his stuff out of the way and safe from being damaged do to spit or caramel, Ryan made his way down to the dip. "Ready"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:14 am

“Woah,” Doug said, after being picked up. Moments later, he found himself set into the thick, warm glaze. He held onto the lip of the jar, as his body slowly sunk into the sticky sweet sauce. Fortunately, the jar was short enough that his feet could reach the bottom without difficulty. “Ahhhh…I’ve got to say, this actually feels pretty good,” Doug said, relaxing in the thick fluid and letting it’s warmth permeate his body. He dipped a finger in it and tasted it himself. “And it tastes good too. I’ve got to say, I’d never imagine that I could do something like this.” Doug leaned back, sinking a little deeper into the glaze until just his head was above it.

<><><><><>
“Trust me, your tail needed it, neko,” Myrah said, scrubbing said tail in her fingers and working the soap into it. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you had fleas or lice crawling all over in it. Something else, going unwashed doesn’t make you inedible, it just makes you easier to sniff out. Oh, and you might want to close your eyes, unless you want soap in them.” After the tail was thoroughly scrubbed, Myrah started in on Codda’s ears and hair. She scrubbed them for a while, then after Codda was well lathered up, Myrah plunged him into the water again and rinsed off the soap. She gave the tail, hair and ears a rubbing to make sure all the soap was out.

“There we go, now you’re fit to eat,” Myrah said, pulling the now clean Codda out of the water. She took a second to sniff the neko before heading back into the kitchen. “And you smell better too. I knew getting that rose scented soap was a good idea. But before we start, mind telling me about that little trick you do? That teleporting.”

(Just a quick post today, but I think I can at least keep up with this RP fairly well actually.)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 am

Ben had sat very still & quiet on the runestone, very happy that attention had left him for a while so he could take everything in.

He couldn't run away anyway... his legs still banged up...
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Niklas facepalmed himself, to think he hadn't introduced himself. "My name is Niklas" He said with a smile.

--------------

Wal was just about to attack Nok'taras hand, when she got placed into the glaze. She looked slighty confused at the giant succubus, this being one of the few times she would have to steal or kill to get the beloved sweetness. It didn't take more than a few seconds, though, before she dove down into the glaze, resurfacing with her belly looking slightly pregnant, giving a reliefed sigh and a loud burp.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Nok'tara smiled at Niklas, petting his head before she said, "Don't worry about it. Everyone can be forgetful at times." She then looked at Ben, who legs had apparently not healed yet. She moved towards him, picking up the rune he was on again, lifting him up to face as she said, "I can speed up the healing process if you'd like. I'd have done so earlier, but you looked like you needed some time to take everything in."

Liena listened as Ryan asked her if she could help him make some new clothes, to which she replied, "Of course! I'm your friend after all, and friends help each other out!" Once he said he was ready, she lifted him inside the dip, letting go once he was inside the jar. She turned her attention to Doug as he tasted the dip, saying, "I know, Myrah makes the most delicious things! Feel free to eat some if you'd like. Save your appetite for Jayla's fruit, though. You'll absolutely LOVE it!"

Brent, in the meantime had whistled impressively at Wal's quick eating. "Wow, you sure do like caramel, don't you?" he said to her. "Anyway, I feel pretty rude for not introducing myself. The name's Brent."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Ben brightened at Nok'Tara's suggestion. "I would greatly appreciate your assistance miss" he said with a smile as he shifted a little, exposing his still purple shins and winced at the movements.

"I've never broken a bone before today.... it stings like crazy...." he grumbled.

"Oh yeah, my name is Benjamin, but I usually go by Ben. Good to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Niklas sighed. "You should just know" He said under his breath. (I'm VERY forgetfull^^')

------------

Wal, satisfied completely, having eaten more than enough glaze, to make several people puke in disgust, looked at Brent and smiled shortly, before returning her usual lazy expression to her face. "Wal" She bluntly stated.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

"im not a neko.. im a fox spirit.. im surprised you didn't notice a difference by my tail." codda said very annoyed.. "and why do you sound so interested in my 'trick'" just after that the locket around his neck started to glow before it fell off from being loosened by Myrah's rough cleaning. "Gah! my locket!" codda then began to thrash around showing Myrah great difficulty of holding him down. "please let me get my locket!" he screamed as he continued to thrash about.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 am

Ryan relaxed in the dip and sighed. His tired muscles began to loosen. "Wow... this does feel good." He was so relaxed that he started to drift off to sleep. "Just wake me when you are ready to lick this stuff off," he said, rather sleepily. But even though he was starting to drift, he still noted how odd it felt, despite how relaxing it was. It was like takeing a mud bath in mud that smelled and tasted like caramel... but thicker. He again sighed his contentment as he dazed lazily in the dip, without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next