Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+106
argoth
DarkPuppet-guy
13yearoldgamer
gzor
AisuKaiko
Arkas2099
Krauser
sciencefiction
Synapsis77
NewMars
Crivella
OneofMany
crazzycat
Abaddon87
neko-pet
Feadraug
Plant_Girl_23
Confusedman3
vickivixen
Malcius
Byoki-Desu
Saironthis
TheMadHatter
timing2
EliteCreature
Grave
TinyHuman
SuperPieGuy9
kikijonson
LauraThief
Shiken
Stabs
MukatKiKaarn
Goldclaw
sonik0578
_-ProCaw-_
ProjectHazoid
HarryMasonFan
spike833
Oldman40k2003
eekee
observer88
mikeimp
Lulu_the_gts
Googlememan
JC-Dragon
gtslover100
pirostyle
CauldronBorn24
CobaltKigai
Haar
Shadow
A Friend
Clayvman
Flare
Boris92
macdaddy
pyrryn
KaRmAuU
T'Lira
FalconJudge
Sillysausage
vegasmazza3
Natsume
kaitheguy1234
Vaderaz
Chris The Great...maybe
rcs619
Anime-Junkie
GiantessFanXXX
L'Ryn
Tsurugi
The Rev
M.Bison.
Peptic-Pineapple
Warrior3000
codaman
JohnDoe
Zillachary
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
tiastus
mdbear84
vegeta002
/Fish/
nksrocks
Tuc135
Whiteagle
S-Guy
Silent_eric
bigman27622
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
Left2Die
volcera
Nyaha
ZionAtriedes
gwadahunter2222
DeviantDiscordian
Karbo
French snack
Jætte_Troll
racemaster7
Reptillian
Malahite
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Introduce yourself - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 pm

*lights a naga candle*

Lasgun? sounds like someone managed to space a few letters while naming it, either way... wait... Shocked did i just...
Back to top Go down
DarkPuppet-guy
Naga food
DarkPuppet-guy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm

*Looks at lit candle*

Ohhhhhhhhhh *&^(.

*Backs away*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:01 pm

*shows its a fake*

im not that suicidal... but im guessing that answers your "yes" question... lol
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 am

well lasguns and lasers and whatever is relative to the universe you come from. if you come from star trek you'll be using phasers. XD which actually makes me want to re-watch the latest movie...

mara: here's a fairy magnet! have fun! ^w^ *mara flies away, her blood red hair flowing in the air after her*

i suggest getting to negav before things get too hectic.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

yo don't use that fairhy magnet or things will be worse for you then if you lit a naga candle... no amount of puppets will save you...
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Listen, buddy, I'll let you in on this little hint, regarding lasguns...

If I made it, it kicks ass. I don't care if it's a fucking slingshot. If I make a slingshot, I put some daggum trick in there to make it the best damn slingshot you ever used.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:00 pm

*Gives Zion a smack upside the head with 2 fingers* (If you're a Marine, you will know what that is.)

Anyway, the strongest weapon in Felarya is nothing physical. It's your mind. If it's too good to be true, then chances are it's going end up with you becoming lunch.

And the saying about "Just needing to run faster then the person behind you" isn't always valid. Especally since even the PLANTS can get you.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Well, I'm NOT a Marine... I was sent home before I could complete training, despite my protests. Nerve damage apparently takes at least a year to heal. They didn't want to wait that long.

Yeah, yeah... "one mind, any weapon". I know all about the power of the mind: what do you think made these guns? It wasn't no Ork! Nope, good ol' fashioned human ingenuity...
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Well, I'm NOT a Marine... I was sent home before I could complete training, despite my protests. Nerve damage apparently takes at least a year to heal. They didn't want to wait that long.

Yeah, yeah... "one mind, any weapon". I know all about the power of the mind: what do you think made these guns? It wasn't no Ork! Nope, good ol' fashioned human ingenuity...

shut up! you're both giving me a headache and scraing any new people from posting... Mad
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:01 am

...I do hope you're joking. Otherwise I'd have to be offended.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:38 am

Come on, guys, chill out. There's nothing to be mad about, just one of our disagreements, let's be cool even as we disagree, and get it off somewhere else.

And everyone knows the best weapon in Felarya's the slingshot. It can make you lunch in a flash, and let you spend more time hiding.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm pretty sure he was joking anyways.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:

yes it was a joke, but seriously i don't think this thread is welcome to 2 people argueing over a lasgun or something like that -_-

and i agree, slingshot ftw... geek
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 pm

codaman wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

yes it was a joke, but seriously i don't think this thread is welcome to 2 people argueing over a lasgun or something like that -_-

and i agree, slingshot ftw... geek
Ah, I knew it. As usual.

Well, arguing over the effectiveness of my lasguns isn't the worst thing we've ever done...
Back to top Go down
argoth
Tasty morsel
argoth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 am

Those 2 guys just about scared me from posting :V

But hey, i'm Argoth. i'm kinda familiar with some of the Felarya community from talking with them on Deviantart.
i've done a few illustrations of Felarya characters and made a few short comics. i've made 3 characters of my own for the Felarya world.
Umm, not sure what else to say. This forum seems pretty big so i'll just poke around and see what's up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://argoth-the-eternal.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:18 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 am

Welcome, argoth, I do hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 am

I recognize the name "Argoth" from somewhere, but I cant place it... >_<
Back to top Go down
argoth
Tasty morsel
argoth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I recognize the name "Argoth" from somewhere, but I cant place it... >_<
Probably seen my DA page before http://argoth-the-eternal.deviantart.com/
Cuz i don't think there's any popular characters from anything with that name. i think there was a really minor character in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with the name Argoth, but that was way after i chose this name for my internet persona.
Back to top Go down
http://argoth-the-eternal.deviantart.com
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Ah yes, I've seen your stuff. Welcome to the forum :3
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay yada yada, don't feed the... oh whatever im pretty sure its self explanatory... *tosses you a naga candle and goes back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 am

Welcome to the forums Argoth! Have a good time around here, and prepare to be loaded with various random gifts. Whether the trend to lob weapons at the new people has yet to be seen to continue though XD.
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:02 am

I'm gonna have to replay all my video games and rewatch all my movies just to find out where I remember that name from! XD

Yeah I've seen your stuff. But I remember your name because I thought it sounded really familiar in the first place Razz
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I'm gonna have to replay all my video games and rewatch all my movies just to find out where I remember that name from! XD
Orrrr... you could just do an Internet search.

Well, as the person who started the "weapon chucking" trend, here's a free lasgun! *tosses a lasgun to Asuroth* And don't let them bitch at ya... this thing definitely has enough kick to handle most things in Felarya. I wouldn't go frying tonorions with it, though.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Well, as the person who started the "weapon chucking" trend, here's a free lasgun! *tosses a lasgun to Asuroth* And don't let them bitch at ya... this thing definitely has enough kick to handle most things in Felarya. I wouldn't go frying tonorions with it, though.

Lol? Not everything given out happens to be a weapon you know, the candle happens to be just about the opposi.... nevermind... *goes back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next