Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators and Prey

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
codaman
schoolhater
Jætte_Troll
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Petal smiled "yeah the petal will come too i bet if the crystal had a lot more water she could become way bigger"she sys smiling moving around to crystal's back smiling,without giving crystal a warning she jumped upon her back wrapping her legs around crystals stomach and using her arms to hold on although realy she didn't need to hold on as crystals back was quite sticky,but petal wanted extra reasurnce anyway,on her own back she had the amazons rifle and spear even a small vial of green liquid "the petal has some of the amazons things the petal is building a resistance to the poison though"she says before looking again at crystal giving her cheek a gentle lick again smiling happily to herself. "the petal will come with crystal and the water is in the east direction"she says smiling "the petal has never been east but she knows there is water that way."

G smiled taking the swimsuit from ofelia,smiling she took off her own clothes and placed the swimsuit on her quickly it was kind o tight and highlighted certain private features on her body,but G didn't mind she liked it anyway "it's realy nice feels very soft to the touch"she says giggling happily a blush forming onto her face.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:46 pm

"hmmm... i wonder where the bow and arrows went?" he turned around walking back to the fight zone finding the bow on the ground.. "but wheres the arrows? was she eaten with them?" cody walked back over to the dryad but staying out of grabbing range. "excuse me!"

codda stayed with the girls keeping an eye on petal and laughing hen she jumped on crystals back.. he then looked at jeanne. "you gonna put your clothes back on or you gonna stay naked?" he said adjusting his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Crystal bowed briefly as Petal jumped on her back, but straightened, easily supporting her weight. “Very well, friends. I am glad you wish to come with me. We go east,” Crystal said, rising to her feet steadily despite Petal’s weight. “Perhaps I could get bigger with more water. I don’t know. But let us find out.” Crystal, still carrying Petal, began to stride to the east with Jeanne and Cody.

<><><><><><>

“Well now, this is some very fine weave. Very high quality, for surface fabric,” Breida said, taking the fine dress from Ofelia. After a moment, she put on the dress. “I feel like a duchess wearing this. It wasn’t meant for someone so light though. I think it’s color could be lightened a touch. But it’s beautiful, don’t you think G? I wish I had a mirror.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Petal giggled happily licking crystal's cheek gently while running a hand through what apeared to be crystal's hair,Petal smiled happily resting her head on crystal's shoulder gently licking it happily gigglng softly to herself a blush apearing upon her face she stuck her tongue out as if to lick crystal again but then stopped herself putting her tongue back into her mouth looking around curiously.Petal smiled a thought coming into her head but she decided to wait until later before she tested it out,up ahead she could hear the sound of female children playing and swords clashing playfully "the petal thinks caution would be best advice here she can hear noises ahead"

<><><><><><><><><><>

G giggled examining Brieda happily adjusting the swimsuit but instantly knew this was a mistake as it snapped and fell from her body leaving her completly naked,she blushed covering herself up "um it does look beutifull on you brieda"she says blushing a bright red as she covered up her private parts.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Ofelia picked up the broken swimsuit. "Yep, definatly not good Felaryan silk. Some of that junk that humans make their clothes outta. Doesn't look like much work went into it, so it's okay. You can take whatever you want from my collection, I have more than I could ever want." She sighed. "Yeah, great silkwork is hard to find. I really liked the clothes you came with, Breida." She grinned happily, then moved over to all the tents she'd stolen after she'd eaten their occupants. She began humming to herself as she started to rip them apart, then using her slime to stick them back together.

"Speaking of that, I have an idea." she said. "It's been interesting having someone to talk to for once. I realize I sort of got lazy and didn't really feel the need - I could just have little five minute chats with my prey." She giggled. "Like disposable conversation snacks. But now..." She looked a bit more serious. "I wanna go to the big underground cities. I want to see more Glowers and maybe more Terra Elves and whatever else is down there. I guess I just want to go moving some."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:32 am

Crystal came to a stop as Petal urged her to be cautious. She took a moment to gently set Petal down. “I will see what it is,” Crystal said softly. She began to stride forward silently, and peeked around a tree to see what was causing the noise.

<><><><><><>
“That’s not silk at all, or I’m a dridder,” Breida said, looking at the broken swimsuit in Ofelia’s hands. She listened as Ofelia talked about exploring the underground and seeing the cities, Glowers and elves. Breida’s feelings were mixed. On one hand, she had been hoping the Glower would go to sleep, so she and G could flee. On the other hand, if they could keep her from eating them for long enough, and got close enough to one of the larger Terra elf cities, they’d be home free. Naturally, Breida didn’t show her internal debate, but only smiled. She took off the princess’ dress. “Do you happen to have a good set of traveling clothes? Preferably Elfish, but human would do. This dress is beautiful, but it isn’t made with journeying in mind. And I don’t suppose I could get my boots back too?”

“Anyway, there’s a lot to see underground. Life here can be just as dangerous as on the surface, but you’ll be fine Ofelia. There’s few dangers large enough to threaten you. And I bet G will find it useful having a source of light,” Breida said, patting Ofelia on her slug like body. She glanced at it, and wished she hadn’t when she saw the dark form of the fairy kicking and hitting inside. She looked away hurriedly. “Er, um, say Ofelia, do you know if this cave connects to any of the major tunnels? If not, we might have to travel overland to find an entrance cavern.”
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:45 am

codda jumped into the tree over crystal for a better look. "theres a dridder over there.. giant sized.. we better be careful." cody walked past crystal unlocking his sword and resting it over his shoulder. "sounds like fun..."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:55 am

Ofelia listened carefully. While the noise of her stomach prevented G and Bredia from hearing the fairy, she was able to hear a bit of her ranting inside her stomach.

"You can take whatever clothes you want. I'm going to try and take as much as I can - I've sort of become attached to them. And as for traveling... well, I know these tunnels run deep. I came up them when I was young. So, they must connect back to the big old ways, right?" She said. "I guess we can sleep for the night here and then go in the morning."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Petal smiled "the petal can see the little children aw they so cute"she says looking around at the clearing with the dridders when something caught her eye "oh no"she says moving over to crystal nudging her slightly with her elbow.Petal pointed to the distance where she could see a group of about twenty female humans "the petal is worried the humans may do something to the dridders even though odds are against the petal on both sides the petal will do what she can to protect the dridder children"she says to crystal before walking out into full view of the dridders and the humans that were hiding in the bushes.

G looked to brieda smiling and putting on a fake yawn that sounded convincingly real and put an arm around brieda "um me and brieda here will sleep togethor over by the cave wall please i believe brieda's quite tired aren't you brieda"she says nudging brieda so as to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:47 pm

“More aggressive humans?” Crystal asked, peering at the humans approaching. They did appear aggressive to her, bearing weapons like the last women who sought to harm Jeanne. Crystal wondered what she should do for a moment. She was still in need of water, but it wasn’t as desperate as it was before. But without help, Petal was at significant risk. “Jeanne, Cody. I am going to intervene, and aid Petal.” Crystal said, sinking down into a puddle and flowing underneath the bushes toward the approaching humans.

<><><><><>

Breida looked among the clothes, and picked herself a sturdy, but comfortable, green tunic and breeches. She paired this with her boots, and a leather belt. But her weapons were hung above her reach. “Well, it’s not as good looking as the dress, but it’s comfortable.”

“Anyway, G’s right. If were going to be traveling, we’re going to need a good night’s sleep,” Brieda said. “May we borrow a couple sleeping bags?” She asked, picking up a couple, along with a pair of pillows.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:11 pm

"Sure" said G "I wont need all this fabric and stuff." She had been working and soon had a colourful traveling bag stitched together, with a strap for carrying. She giggled at the rather festival creation.

"Okay then, we can sleep then." she said. She moved to the entrance of her cave and set up a curtain of slime threads - anything that tried to get in would get stuck. Any Amazons that would try to assassinate her in the night, or any hapless traveler would make a nice breakfast. It also prevented anything from getting out. Ofelia moved onto her nest, laying down and watching the elves.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:32 pm

"not without me!" cody took off after crystal being followed by codda. cody pulled out a few fire potions like the ones he gave jeanne and a few with blue liquid.. (obviously ice..) "me and codda will make a distraction, you get the dridders away." with that they jump in trees right at the humans.. and then cody and codda started throwing the bottles around the humans closing the area in fire, preventing any escape by the humans.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Petal nodded changing course moving over towards the dridders a little nervously,seeing as how earlier a dridder had tried to eat her and jeanne,petal swallowed nervously she didn't realy know how to do this so thinking quickly she grabbed one of the dridder children and ran as fast asd she could towards the edge of the clearing.Petal looked back she could see the dridders behind her petal gasped tripping over and letting go of the dridder child even as a shadow passed over her she covered her head with her arms.

G smiled taking a sleeping bag and pillow from Brieda and moving over to the the cave wall where she go into it smiling as she pretended to go to sleep facing away from ofelia becuse she knew ofelia was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Crystal’s puddle flowed among the bushes at the feet of the humans. The fire that Cody and Codda started caused a few of them to panic. One or two even turned back and began to flee. However, most were made from sterner stuff, and began looking for whoever started the fire. Some of them began running towards Cody and Codda. However, others stuck to their original goal, the dridder children. With their cover blown, they charged.

Crystal followed this group. She quickly shot out tendrils of water, ensnaring the ankles of the forerunners. They fell to the ground, tripping up some of the humans behind them. Crystal rose from her puddle, forming her humanoid shape again, and leapt for the humans. Her arms formed long tendrils of water which she used to grapple with the humans, slowing them from reaching their goal.

<><><><><>

“Rest well G…you too Ofelia,” Breida said, pulling up a sleeping bag next to G and crawling in. She thought it odd that she was wearing clothes and sleeping in a bag that had been in and out of Ofelia’s stomach, but she didn’t comment on it. Rather, she simply made herself as comfortable as she could. They’d probably be watched for a while, might as well get some much needed rest. They would need it when they made their brake for it.

If they made their brake for it. The more Breida thought about it, the more she thought that remaining with Ofelia may be the better choice for now. She knew these tunnels, Breida didn’t. And it would be a difficult and dangerous trek back through the tunnels to a Terra elf city. It may be possible that Ofelia would take them there herself, and traveling with her would undoubtedly be safer than going alone. Breida mentally shrugged to herself. She would discuss it with G later, for now, she decided to sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Jeanne rushed forwards. A cursory glance of the humans revealed them to look similar to the three that had tried to kill her earler.

"Hey, get away from them, they're just kids!" she shouted, to no effect. She noticed it was getting dark. If they could protect the little dridders until then, they might be able to hide and escape in the darkening forest.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:38 pm

"alright i have a proposition to make with you hunters." cody says knocking a few other humans back and freezing their feet to the ground with potions. "turn around and leave the dridders alone, and you can live." codda stepped forward. "or if you continue to try to get to them.. you can die." codda grew some claws and crouched ready to fight.

cody pointed at jeanne "help petal get the dridders out of here!"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:40 pm

(sorry to add this post out of nowhere.. but i tried making my own rp.. and was wondering if you guys could help me out.. maybe point out some not so good rules on it.)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:55 am

Petal smiled rushing back towards the group of humans leapingover the flames into the middle of a small group of them instantly petal knew this was a mistake as spears where suddenly aimed at her and the snapping of a few twigs left petal hanging upside down rope wrapped around her feet as she gazed at the group of humans a timid,scared expression upon her face as she struggled with the rope trying to pull herself free to no avail.

"ow that hurts"Petal says rubbing sore spots were the women had stabbed her with spears some where still poking her now "hey um you humans let me down from here or i will have to get violent i mean it i will get very violent"she says causing the female humans to simply laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Jeanne carried an armful of little dridders behind Crystal, where the water elemental shielded them from arrows and the rare bullet. Jeane then saw the trouble Petal was in. She dropped to the ground, trying to get closer to help her out. In the darkening light she was able to crawl closer without being seen.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:41 pm

"ill take it as a no? alright then!" cody and codda rushed the girls who were standing still cutting a few spears in the air.. as they passed the hanging petal codda jump up and cut her down catching her when she fell. cody ran forward tagging a few of the humans with his shieth to his sword.. even in the midst of a fight cody could never be brought to use the swords blade on a smaller being unless he really had too..

Cody turned at codda holding petal and got an idea. "Petal! throw me the vial of poison!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:03 am

"Oh dear." fretted Ofelia. "I'm nearly too excited to sleep." She sighed. "This fairy is giving me a bit too much magic - it's keeping me wide awake. Good if this was lunch, but not the best choice for dinner." She looked at Breida, pondering.

"Well, I did get you to do things. Do you mind if I suck on you for awhile? That tends to calm me down alot. It would at least get the magicy, electicy taste out of my mouth." She wasn't quite asking it as a request - she was talking to her pet, after all, one who she could gobble up at any moment.

"I think G's asleep she said." She then giggled. "Sorry, but I was just thinking that it's also because you have the better curves." She smiled to herself. The magic was obviously letting her think too much.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Breida opened her eyes and looked up at Ofelia after yawning for a moment. She pondered the slug girl’s ‘request’. She didn’t look forward to being in that slimy mouth again, but saw no way to avoid it. If Ofelia wanted to suck on her, then it didn’t matter if Breida said yes or no. Worse, refusal might offend the Glower, a sure death sentence for an elf her size. She sighed a moment, then slid out of the sleeping bag and sat up. “I guess so,” Breida said, genuinely tired. She stood after a moment, and stripped out of her undergarments. No sense in getting them slimed up as well.

“Go ahead, suck away. You’re just going to taste me, right?” Breida asked, standing in front of Ofelia. “Um, would you mind doing it feet first? I still haven’t quite gotten all of your saliva out of my hair yet from last time.”

<><><><><><><><>

Crystal saw the predicament of her friend Petal, and jumped in her direction. Her woman shaped body collapsed back into the liquid form as she surged to the dryad, even as the amazon’s spears and arrows splashed through her. The water elemental’s liquid body sprung up and splashed against petal, wrapping around her. She formed a clear, protective layer around the dryad, which served to blunt the spearheads poking at her. However, Crystal remained flexible enough to allow Petal freedom of movement. The rope around Petal’s legs dissolved, though Petal was unharmed.

“You will not harm Petal,” Crystal said, despite lacking a mouth at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Ofelia giggled. "All right then." she said. She eyed Brieda for a moment then picked her up by the waist putting her feet first and facing down on her tongue. Her head and shoulders stuck out of her mouth. Ofelia ran her tongue over the elf. This Terra elf taste - was definativly unique. It somehow tasted... right. She guessed she just had the genes for eating stuff from under the earth. It tasted richer, earthier, more filling that the sort of weaker flavour of elves that lived under the sun. She started to gently massage the elf now. No reason to be harsh - she was happy this was an experience that could be repeated if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Breida gasped a little as Ofelia picked her up, but didn’t resist the glower as she lifted her up to the massive mouth. The terra elf averted her gaze as her feet were inserted through the lips and onto the slimy wet tongue. She felt herself sliding in, until only her head, shoulders, and arms poked out from between the huge, soft lips. She felt the top lip over her upper back, and her breasts were squeezed by the lower lip. Inside the mouth, she felt Ofelia’s tongue licking her lower body and legs all over, giving them a thorough coating in the slimy, sticky saliva. Breida could do nothing about it, save to hold onto the lower lip with her arms to keep herself from being pulled into the mouth inadvertently.

After a while, though, she grew accustomed to the slimy feeling surrounding her lower body. Instead, she began to feel the actions of the tongue more clearly. It actually didn’t feel bad. Indeed, once one got past the slimy saliva, the tongue felt pretty nice as it gently rubbed and massaged her body. The gentle pressure of the tongue kneaded her skin softly, relaxing Brieda as well. Before she realized it, she found herself humming at the pleasant feeling of the massaging tongue.

“I don’t believe this,” Breida said softly to herself, after catching herself humming. “I’m actually enjoying being all but inside a predators mouth…”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:44 pm

Ofelia was glad to see that the elf seemed happy and relaxed. If she had started panicking she might as well have swallowed her. Everything was so much better when people could just be pleasant. She began to feel her eyelids grow heavier. The fairy was still struggling, but it was weaker. There must be more slime trapping her. Her magic buzz was wearing off and she had this pleasant taste of terra elf in her mouth. She decided the word nostalgic is what almost described it.

She eventually slowly took Breida out and put her down. She looked back from the place she had taken G's new swimsuit from - she found a towel she had gotten that same day and handed it to Brieda.

"Sorry bout the slime...but hey, a dridder doesn't apologize for all those legs, or a naga for their tail." She yawned, cuddling up near Breida's sleeping bag.

"Thanks." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next