Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators and Prey

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
codaman
schoolhater
Jætte_Troll
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:10 am

Another arrow thudded into petal. Jeanne was still paralyzed and in pain and couldn't move. The Amazons moved forwards, surprised.

"She just...ate the dridder." One remarked. "What do we do now?"

"Well...it's still a dead pred, which is what we wanted. Never seen that happen."

"So...?"

"Well, tie them up again! This just means we get to kill two predators instead of one. The plant girls full, she can't eat us now."

Using stakes, they pinned Petal and Jeanne to the ground. They backed off carefully this time, a little more wary of Petal's level of danger.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Petal watched this time as the amazons pinned them to the ground,petal smiled she knew the amazons where afraid of her and that thy thought they were safe this was dangerous around petal especially when her friends had been injured,but at that moment in time petal was unable to do anything and could only look and listen,they where using them again to atract more predators to kill so all petal had to do would be wait untill she had regained controll of her body then she could atack.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Ofelia sighed, waiting for something new to come along. The neko had been delicious, but a little thin. She needed something new to come along. She examined the braclet she had spat up. She'd have to add it to her collection of other stuff she'd gotten from digested adventurers.

----

Jeanne wanted to help Petal, but could barely move. Her ear was too the ground and she thought she could hear something moving. She wondered if Petal would survive in a stomach - she certainly couldn't.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Petal smiled reaching over to jeanne taking her hand in her own petal then leaned down kissing jeanne's hand gently "the petal believes the jeanne human will be safe the petal hopes the offelia lug finds us the ofelia slug was nice the ofelia slug allowed the petal to keep the jeanne alive"she says a small smile on her face she looked back glancing at the amazons before turning back to jeanne a sad look now on her face "the petal doesn't want the jeanne human to die"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:59 pm

"I don't know if that slug girl will rescue us..." said Jeanne. "She didn't seem to be moving much from her home. And whatever comes probably isn't going to listen before snacking on us..." She fervently hoped that the Amazons at least made a mistake and got gobbled up as well.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Petal sighed "the jeanne is right but the petal can hope"she says wih a gentle smile nearby she could hear bushes rustling she looked terrified at jeanne real fear on her face but not fear for her own safety she was scared for jeanne's safety "the petal thinks the jeanne human should be silent the petal can hear something coming this way it's gonna find us"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Jeanne listened and heard it too. Something very big was coming this way. She held her breath. Maybe it would go the other direction. No...it was coming right for them. Jeanne winced as a shadow loomed high over her and a drop of drool hit her face.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Petal screamed out of fear for jeanne's safety and closed her eyes not wanting to see the demise of her friend not that she wanted jeanne to be killed just that she didn't want to see it but petal knew that she would end up in the same place as jeanne.

Three girls a human,an elf and a neko had been walking through the forest when they found themselves trapped in something sticky close to ofelia's place and they were screaming tying to pull there legs free o the sticky substance.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Jeanne felt the vines snap as she was lifted off the ground very fast. She was trapped in a large hand and couldn't see anything. A glimpse let her see another hand, holding a struggling Petal. She kicked, trying to force the hand open to escape.

-----

Ofelia perked up as soon as she felt one of her traps tighten. Oh goody, more food. She squirmed off to a rock above the place. Three girls had run into a bunch of her threads she'd laid here. She licked her lips and began to reel them in - they were flipped upside down, their packs falling off there backs.

"Why, hello there!" said Ofelia cheerfully. "How are you girls doing today? My name's Ofelia, what are yours?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Petal screamed "LET THE JEANNE HUMAN GO WHOEVER THE HAND IS!"she yells out thought to who petal had no idea nor did she care she just wanted whoever it was to let jeanne go and eat her and only her if it spared jeanne's lie.

The three girls screamed blood rushing to her head the human and neko held each other shivering with fright while the orange haired elf spoke to ofelia "oh great slug girl grant us our lives for we knew not that we were tresspassing on your land tell us oh great one what ae the terms for our lives"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Ofelia laughed, reeling them further up the rock.

"You little people are so silly. All your funny rules and stuff. I just want to bring you up here so I can talk to you better. I can't really get down from here. She pulled them up to the cliff, then laid down, smiling at them. Her large body blocked the way down and behind them was a sheer drop.

"So. What are your names and what are you up to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:38 pm

"w..w..we were j..just walking miss"The ginger elf says now terrified that her words had failed "m..m..my f..friends call me g a..and t..t..the h..h..human i..i..is eve and the neko is Herel"the ginger elf says trying to gesture to her friends but the string held her arms firm.

"think she'll eat us"Eve asks Herel

"p..p..probably"Helen says in respons to eve's question.

"i hope ot i don't want to die"

"it doesn't matter i'm sure the slugs gonna say she doesn't want to die either then mutter something about the circle of life"

Petal covered her eyes her whole body now shaking with fear waiting t wonder what the person was gonna do to them maybe they would talk to her and jeanne before eating them both if that was so petal could tell him or her of the three amazons.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:45 pm

"Ohh, you have such pretty clothes!" said Ofelia, touching the elf with her finger. She saw the neko had not lost her pack like the others. She pulled it off, putting it down. "What have you got in here?" she asked curiously, ignoring the terror the three girls were showing to be evident.

Jeanne looked up into a large face. She then looked around and realized something was wrong. The girl (Fairy? Those were wings!) that held them looked massive, but everything else looked even bigger. She realized her confusion and disorientation had been because she had been shrunk.

"MmmMmm." said the fairy, placing Petal and Jeanne into her mouth, side by side and sucking, their lower halfs sticking out. At that moment, the Amazons were watching in horror.

"Damn it! Must have been a fairy!"

"What do we do?"

"We can still get it if we move now. Look...I have a smoke bomb. That should prevent it from flying or growing long enough for us to grab it. If we get its wings, we may still be able to kill it!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Petal screamed thick strands of saliva dripped onto her head and she reached over grabbing a hold of jeanne and hugging her "the jeanne human must not let go of the petal is the eanne human ok with that"she says kicking her legs in terror as from her upper body petal began excreting a fowl tasting green liqui onto the fairys tongue and also onto jeanne as well in a hope this would deter the fairy long enough to talk to her.

"j..j..just s..s..some food"Herel says honestly looking to the other two girls thy all knew now that escape would be impossible at worst they would be stored away and forced to watch as she ate the girls one by one while tormenting the others.

G cringed slightly looking at ofelia "ugh thank you i guess miss but could you please i would like to make an offer"

"you want to offer something to the monste"Eve says in disbelief.

"she's not a monster she's just doing what comes naturally to her it's not her fault"G pauses looking to ofelia "miss is there anyway we coul convince you to set us free or is there anything we can do for you in return for our lives"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Ofelia laughed "Well, you are a smart one at least. So I like that you're being direct. But...now that you mention it, I am a bit hungry. I would have prefered to chat a bit more, but you do seem eager to get down to business. By now the slime around the girls feet made any escape possible. Ofelia looked at them. All very tasty looking - and finding three was such good luck! Maybe she should try something else...

"Hmmm...normally I just eat everyone...but I've already had some good hunting today. And I have a friend who tells me it's nice to keep a particulary tasty prey around just for pleasure. So...I'll keep the tastiest of you as a pet and eat the other two. Oh..." she said, thinking. "But which of you is the tastiest to keep around...?

--------

The fairy squeezed her mouth as the nasty liquid poured in. She felt like spitting them out and had to put her hands to her mouth to stop this. At that moment, green smoke surrounded her as the Amazons set off the smoke bomb. She choking, spitting Petal and Jeanne out. As soon as she landed, Jeanne grabbed Petal and ran, escaping the clearing besides her small size. Looking behind, she saw the scary naked brown haired Amazon snatch the fairy...and eat her herself. They were just predators themselves in reality. The Amazons assumed that the fairy had eaten Petal and Jeanne and didn't look for them.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:18 pm

The three girls shuddered terrified huddling togethr as far away from ofelia as they could possibly go "w...w..we don't work like that"G says shakey at talking back to the huge redator "n..n..none of us is the tastiest thats not how we work but i'd have to say me" there a pause a look of discomfort from the other two girls "no you stupid bitch i'm the tasty one"Eve says quickly looking at g then at ofelia "stupid human i'm the tastiest"Herel says a small cute smile upon her face.

Petal smiled picking up jeanne holding the human girl over her shoulder as she ran even now the airys magic was begining to fade and both petal and jeanne were returning to there normal sizes "the jeanne human and the petal are safe now"she says happily although she could still see the amazons they were a mere few feet away from them.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:26 pm

"Lets just stay down..." whispered Jeanne. She moved close to Petal, hoping that Petal would make both of them just smell like flowers and not attract the Amazons. She saw the dridder struggling in the sack - thankfully it wasn't too loud.

----

Ofelia put her finger to her mouth. She then picked up G, shoved her half way into her mouth and sucked, looking thoughtful. She put the elf down and repeated this with the other two girls, who all ended up slimed on their top halves.

"Hmmm..." she said. "You all do taste very good...if you were all one species I'd be able to tell for sure, but since you're all different you all have unique tastes...now, what to do..." She thought for a moment.

"Well..." she said. "I suppose a tasting pet wouldn't be nice if they were mean and didn't listen to me. I hate being ignored...which of you would be the nicest to me, not minding me tasting you and not running away and talking to me?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Petal smiled dragging Jeanne behind a bush and hugging the human girl close to her as she cautiously watched the amazons she felt her body go numb and fell over to the side seeing that she had knelt on arrow head once again al peal could was hope that the amazons wouldn't find them.

Two of the trembling girls eve and helen backed away as best as they could in response to ofelia's question while G remained still staying in the same position more or less she cautiously raised her hand trembling "i..i..i wouldn't r..r..run"she says truthfull not that she could get far anyway she had no idea about the forest they were in or how to get back,Eve and helen heard this and the two girls cried into each others shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:45 pm

"Hmmm" said Ofelia. "Well, changed my mind you can all go if you want. You seem nice enough though, elf, care to stay and chat?"

This was actually a trick on Ofelia's part to see what the girls would do. Just past where she was, the ground was coated in slime. Anyone trying to escape from here was out of luck. She did want to see if G would stick around without pressure.

"And I do love those clothes" she said. "What are those called again? I can't remember all the little people words for them. I'd try some nice silky stuff if I had any big enough."

----

Jeanne watched as the Amazons walked...in the other direction. She gave a sigh of relief, but soon realized how bad it was. The Amazons had stolen all of her stuff when Petal had made her take her clothes off - including the book which was her only way out of here. She was left with literally nothing except a paralyzed plant girl thingie.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm

"um there just clothes"G says smiling a cheeky grin on her face she stood firm before sitting down infront of ofelia,in truth she wanted to escape but she also wanted to talk to the slug girl ir could prove interesting for her,helen and eve where glad and happy they grabbed G and pulled her along with them past ofelia but eventually the three girls got stuck in the slime "i wanted to stay"G says in protest finding herself stuck to the slime as well.

Petal used a hand to weakly stroke jeanne's legs she was slowly geting feeling back to her body and was slowly regaining her strength "the petal thanks the jeanne human and wonders if the jeanne human would like to.."petal paused a blush forming up on her face "as a plant the petal is both male and female so the petal wondered if the jeanne human would like to.."she stops wondering if jeanne would ge the point.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Jeanne was startled. "Is it common here to just...erm, you don't need to turn into a man for me...if that's how it works...I mean...uhm. Do people...things...people just commonly do that here? I mean, shouldn't we find somewhere to hide, or make shelter or get food..."

----

Ofelia laughed. "Wow, you little folk aren't too smart. You actually think a poor hungry slug girl like me was going to let two tasty snacks run off. And yep, I said two cuz that's all I need to fill my tummy. I had a small breakfast so at least lunch is bigger..."

She picked Eve and Helen out of the slime, one in each hand, holding them up to her face.

"So..." she said. "Which one do I eat first...Oh, this might be the time for prayers, last words, paniced screaming...all that wierd stuff you little people do."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:14 pm

G looked up watching the two terrified girls scream struggling in ofelia's grip she turned her head away so as not to see them be eaten however she turned her head to look when she heard soft spltting noises and saw that both eve and helen had wet themselves and urine was running own there legs and dripping from there feet "Please don't eat us"they both pleaded with ofelia still wet

Petal laughed shaking her head "the jeanne human is silly the petal can make food for the jeanne human and shelter"she says sitting up and lauginh out loud it was a sweet pleasent laugh that seemed to fill the air with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Ofelia laughed. "Those aren't very memorable last words." she said. She put Eve feet first into her mouth, slowly sucking at her, then slurping her in. She gulped and a bulge could be seen moving slowly down her throat. She then opened her mouth and shoved Helen's front half into it. She placed one sticky finger against Helen's butt and pushed while leaning her head back, forcing her down to meet Eve. She gave a hearty, happy belch. Through her skin, two dark shapes could be seen moving. There was quiet screaming, but the loud noises her stomach always made when it got ready covered these. She gave a contented smile.

"Sorry." she said to G. "I tend to get...haha, sluggish after I eat. Here." she helped G get out of the slime, she being able to soften or harden it as she willed. She began to move back to her cave.

"You can come inside if you want. You could try to get down the slope and escape, but it's all slimed up, so you'd just get stuck. Then I might come out later and mistake you for dinner. Here, I have a collection of neat stuff to show you!" Ofelia moved over to her "bed" which was a pile of leave built into a sort of nest. Scattered into surprisingly organized piles were a variety of clothes, tents and backpacks from all the adventurers Ofelia had gobbled up. There was a part close to the bed where Ofelia had put the clothes she had found prettiest - She was attracted a bit more to girls and had a taste more for them - her slime scent unconciously effected them more. There weere a fair number of men's clothes among the regular piles, though, but the female clothes outnumbered them. But these prettiest girl clothese, these elf dresses and human skirts were her favourite ones.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:36 am

G looked amazed at the human clothes but she had to admit now that she saw this and heard ofelia's words that she only had one option and that was to stay with ofelia as a pe or something the mere thought made G shudder she glanced at ofelia terrified before looking back to the clothes "there very nice miss,i suppose you'll be wanting my clothes to add to your"she had to hold back a few harsh words "your collection and one other why realy are you keeping me here?"

Petal smiled looking at jeanne curiously she gently squeezed jeanne's breasts with her hands "is the jeanne human hungry the petal will feed the jeanne human"and without waiting for a response a vine emerged from petals back and forced itself into jeanne's mouth once inside the vine began releasing a strawberry berry flavoured liquid into jeannes mouth the liquid was what petal intended on feeding jeanne with for as long as jeanne agreed to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:52 am

(are there any more rules than "use a disposable prey" and "predators are encouraged"? because I would like to bring in some human.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next