Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Character

Go down 
+2
Jætte_Troll
CC-7748
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CC-7748
Tasty morsel
CC-7748

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 am

Name: CC-7748 or Cmdr. Elliott or Elli (ee lie)
Organization: Republic Army, 185th Airborne Corps
Place of Birth: Kamino
Species: Human/ Mandolorian
Personality: He is very gungho about combat when fighting he inspires other to continue no matter the odds, at first he can seem rigid but as you get to know him to notice he just wants to be the best soldier he can be. He has a thing for his pod brothers that he left in his universe, so he tends not to talk about his family, Elliott also is the fastest promoted Clone known in the GAR since it has only been seven years since he was released from the simulators and became a "shiney," he also has a temperment when people you the term "Shiney" he finds the term disrespectful for the new troopers and he never uses it himself.

How he got to Felarya:

Cmdr. Elliott was with his unit securing Saleucami when a Separatist inter dementional gateway opened up and sucked him into it, the force of the journey knocked him uncouncious, and when he awoke he found himself in this strange planet with the help of a Fairie named Mara he figured he was no longer in his universe, and although he was trained to fight he is not prepared for the dangers if his new home...

Last edited by CC-7748 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:54 am

Hrm... I'll ignore for now that he's a crossover character. For now.

Besides that, is there anything more we can have on him? I guess we know what he looks like, but what about his personality? His very nature makes him un-original, being a clone, so he needs something to set him apart.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 am

Extremely bare-bones.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 am

Hmmmmm.....sad to say, but he needs a lot more info and work. What's his personality like? What're his likes and dislikes? There's barely any info at all...
Back to top Go down
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:47 pm

I agree with the others here, you really need to give a much more detailed description, this one doesn't really say anything except how his base stats and how he got to Felarya. And since he's a character from Star Wars, and a clone at that, he'll need an original personality at the very least if you want people to care about him.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 pm

yes, as a clone it would make hard, but it would be interesting in and of itself to TRY and make him original wouldn't it? it would be difficult, but fun right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:21 pm

I don't think this guy was really serious at all. Let us let this die...
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character
Page 1 of 1