Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

deviantART... deadly things hiding within???

Go down 
+3
macdaddy
Flare
vegasmazza3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Empty
PostSubject: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Yah... I've been on there a lot lately... and my anti-virus software has detected like 4 trojans trying to get into my computer... and one just now was weird.. and kind of froze the site... but I think that was the extent of it... full scan just in case... so...
A lot of you guys know deviantART more than I do... WTF is with the infestation of trojans and crap??? Don't THEY have antivirus...
Let me know... give advice maybe? I don't know...

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Mine hasn't caught anything.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 pm

vegasmazza3 wrote:
Yah... I've been on there a lot lately... and my anti-virus software has detected like 4 trojans trying to get into my computer... and one just now was weird.. and kind of froze the site... but I think that was the extent of it... full scan just in case... so...
A lot of you guys know deviantART more than I do... WTF is with the infestation of trojans and crap??? Don't THEY have antivirus...
Let me know... give advice maybe? I don't know...

Thanks.

you cant get any virus's from dA unless you wernt on dA, or you had the virus's previously
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:43 pm

You don't get malware from DeviantArt.

You also don't get pregnant from swimming pools.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Don't click on those "CLICK AND GET A FREE CAR" pop ups from the other sites you are viewing with dA.
Back to top Go down
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 am

I don't click any stupid ads... I just go to some picture and BAM!!! bad things...
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:32 pm

My good man, I think the problem lies somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 pm

what problem may that be???
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 am

vegasmazza3 wrote:
what problem may that be???

i think your problem is on your local hard drive, i suggest checking for virus's with a program or otherwise reformat i guess, but meh
Back to top Go down
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 am

Deviantart's a pretty fucking big site, with a pretty big bunch of users who pay money to keep it running. I'm pretty sure it isn't crawling with viruses.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deviantART... deadly things hiding within???   deviantART... deadly things hiding within??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deviantART... deadly things hiding within???
Page 1 of 1