Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New monster idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 am

Alright, after some thinking I came up with another idea

Jiggles

A female type monster that gets it's name from it's body composition, it's skin is very squishy and jiggles when poked, hence the name. They can look like naga, harpies or dryads. It only looks like the basic outline of whatever monster it is supposed to copy, its eyes glow a beautiful color and its hair is like the rest of its body

Behavior- They grow to be anywhere from half the size of a human or the size of one, they only have basic mental functions, meaning they only eat small plants and other edible food, not humans

Habitats -Jiggles make wonderful pets, they adore being fed and loved, but they are extremly hard to find because no one knows exactly where they come from

-finish later, have to go-
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Friends and enemies - Because of their appearance and body composition, they are loved friends of naga and dryad, but hunted by dridders and vicious omnivores

Rumors - There is no exact tale to how or where these cretures came to be, but there have only been a handful of sightings, and even fewer tales of them being seen as pets

Mating - It is impossible for the Jiggle to bear offspring of any kind of any creture, which only puzzles people even further to how they were created

Defenses - If harmed or scared by any creature, it will quickly melt into a puddle and seep into the ground, they are immune to being frozen by any method and melted by extreme heat

Sightings: There have been 3 sightings of jiggles been seen with groups of dryad, and a couple from the great tree
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:15 pm

What can kill them?
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Eat it? Kill it so fast it hasn't time to escape?
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:25 pm

... ... ...ding!

Because of they're immunity to acid, naga and fairies favor them, knowing they can enjoy the taste without hurting them

Weakness - While jiggles are immune to blunt force and most, if not all, magics, they are hard to kill... but a sharp enough blow through their bodies can gravely injure them, they can avoid this however when they are in liquid form
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 pm

These sound a good bit like Slimoids, having what I assume is gelatinous forms which can be molded. But then again these don't sound sentient. Really like some sort of mimic ooze?

I've heard of female monstergirls but 'female-type monsters'? Eh?

'Basic mental functions' to me sounds like they wouldn't distinguish between any prey, and go for whatever. As animal-level intelligence is what I am assuming you mean by 'basic mental functions'. It would take something with high mental functions, and a reason, not to eat humans.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Well, they cant take any form they want, they start out like either a dryad, naga or harpie

no one has ever seen or figure out why they are made like this, which is why it remains a rumor

they only eat through their mouths

Ill have to rethink the mental functions if that's the case, they cant speak any language, lacking the brain power to, but they only eat smaller creatures and fruits, and since the biggest they can get is human size, they dont eat humans
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 pm

pirostyle wrote:
they start out like either a dryad, naga or harpie

lolwut.

Explain plox.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Ok... as far as all the sightings have gone, jigglers have either appeared as a naga, harpie or dryad.

No one has seen how they were MADE... so they dont know why this is or why they cant change form
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 am

Well I agree with Fish that these are rather similar to Slimoids ^^;
I'm sorry about that, after it was the same orginnaly with flower dryads..
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 am

again?

jeez...
I hate how there's already something too similar, and I dont want to go through ALL the monsters cuz then Ill be using parts ot them on accident

oh well, drawing board again
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:32 am

pirostyle wrote:
again?

jeez...
I hate how there's already something too similar, and I dont want to go through ALL the monsters cuz then Ill be using parts ot them on accident

oh well, drawing board again

Wiki is your friend, not your enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New monster idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New monster idea   New monster idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New monster idea
Page 1 of 1