Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Empty
PostSubject: Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)   Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:37 am

Hey all! Not much to say, but I found out that this is real and it is out! Please view the links below for the trailer and the first episode (english sub). Let me know what you think! (Also, the anime is obviously not mine, just informing everyone who is interested as there are many similar aspects to Felarya!)

Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-IfYF_oesk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGoMPv-8SAc

(The profile that has all current episodes beacuse I'm not going to post all the videos).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVamEz0vtjd15XF7-Njbsbg

EDIT: Also, if you are watching the first episode just a warning that it is mature and very funny so you will most likely Laugh your ass off! And I'm only 5 minutes in!
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)   Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 am

I read the manga to that, it was kinda cute, but unfortunately little more than an echhi harem manga, so expect girls with water melon sized tits and peanut sized brains all fighting and bitching over a "normal average looser"-type of guy.

well, it kinda wasnt my taste, but the ladies are cutely drawn, especially the centauress and the naga of course.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)   Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:06 am

Amaroq wrote:
I read the manga to that, it was kinda cute, but unfortunately little more than an echhi harem manga, so expect girls with water melon sized tits and peanut sized brains all fighting and bitching over a "normal average looser"-type of guy.

well, it kinda wasnt my taste, but the ladies are cutely drawn, especially the centauress and the naga of course.

Well its more "insert Normal guy" but still really good! Its probably the closest we will ever get to a Felarya anime. I also find it REALLY funny. It made me laugh out loud, which is quite a feat for anything! I haven't laughed so hard since I saw the old McDonalds commercials (You know, the 70's ish ones with the lame song that had the cheezy acting.)

Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)   Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Amaroq wrote:

Don't be silly, Amaroq, normal average losers have more personality than that guy.

(And less hit points :B)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)   Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 6:01 pm

I thought the manga was fun, if a bit cliche in execution. Still a cute concept that had its merits.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)   Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:06 am

NOPENOPENOPE NO MONEY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)   Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Anime! (Now Available!)
Page 1 of 1