Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help with ideas for a crossover.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

I need help with ideas for a crossover. Empty
PostSubject: I need help with ideas for a crossover.   I need help with ideas for a crossover. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:24 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
I want to try the whole crossover thing with La-Mulana again, but I'm not sure what to do with the idea.

I know where to start, with Lemeza getting trapped in Felarya and not realizing it, eventually losing most of the artifacts that that make him so powerful, with some exceptions, like the feather, boots, and his leather whip. A confrontation with a naga of some sort, comparison to Tiamat, chase scene, narrow escape, etc.

I don't know quite what to do with this idea though, so I need help. Any thoughts?

I posted this in a thread on the stories forum, but I realized it would be better if I posted it here.

So, uh, anyone feel like helping me come up with ideas for scenarios, character interactions, and all that stuff?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

I need help with ideas for a crossover. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help with ideas for a crossover.   I need help with ideas for a crossover. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:31 pm

No, it would be better if you kept it there. Locking this thread because instead of moving it to the stories section, there is already a thread in the stories section for this, your original topic.
Back to top Go down

I need help with ideas for a crossover.
Page 1 of 1