Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya TV Tropes Article

Go down 
+11
Oldman40k2003
Stabs
GREGOLE
melancholy-melody13
French snack
Pendragon
Sillysausage
rcs619
/Fish/
FalconJudge
itsmeyouidiot
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 am

Sillysausage wrote:
Valiant effort Fish, but it is a lost cause.

The only people who probably even know this page exists are on this forum, and we all seem to hate it.

"The main focus is vore, and the main character, Crisis, is the most attractive character in Felarya, but she doesn't know it yet."
"there are only three predator species males because the creator of Felarya does not like the potential of any male vore occuring. Which is fine with the community because no one likes male vore."

Huh, I didn't write those. I'll change it. but seriously, who wrote those? What were they on?

EDIT: Nevermind, someone else already changed it. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:26 am

There's more bias in that article than a soccer mom at the Superbowl. Seriously, exactly how many times is "we hate male vore!!" stated? They're gonna think we're a bunch of nutless creeps who do nothing but crouch over paper all day and draw niche-hentai.

You know, I love TVtropes. And I don't completely hate Felarya. Is it at all possible that we could combine these two WITHOUT starting a civil war?
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 am

GREGOLE wrote:
There's more bias in that article than a soccer mom at the Superbowl. Seriously, exactly how many times is "we hate male vore!!" stated? They're gonna think we're a bunch of nutless creeps who do nothing but crouch over paper all day and draw niche-hentai.

I didn't write those parts. You can change it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Yeah, I'm starting to see the point here. The page will need major edits before it can be called unbiased.

And on another note... seeing the soldier's eyes will give me nightmares tonight. D:
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 am

To whoever blanked the article: please don't.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:34 am

So, there's an idiot among us? Or probably not among us... guys, this is what's known as an Edit War!
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:05 am

Stabs wrote:
So, there's an idiot among us? Or probably not among us... guys, this is what's known as an Edit War!

I honestly did not expect it to devolve into this. I just wanted to start a small article that would probably go unnoticed by the rest of the community, and it turned into a huge conlifct. Geez. Neutral
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Whoever deleted the page, stop. Seriously. If you have any problems with the page, freaking tell me about them before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Whoever deleted the page, stop. Seriously. If you have any problems with the page, freaking tell me about them before doing anything.

Looks like you caught the attention of a troll.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 am

It's not me blanking the page.

However, to the person who IS blanking it, you get my seal of approval and an internet hi-five, you're like goddamn Batman or something. Rock on, my dark vigilante of the night.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:28 am

I don't see why you are so insistent on a trope article. What purpose does it serve? Why is one needed? Is anyone even going to look at it? Hell, you yourself said it would probably go unnoticed.
Overall, the page is not needed and not wanted. It serves no purpose, thus has no reason to exist.

No, I am not the one blanking it, But they get my seal too.
Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Discordianapproved-1
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:54 am

Quote :
I don't see why you are so insistent on a trope article. What purpose does it serve? Why is one needed? Is anyone even going to look at it? Hell, you yourself said it would probably go unnoticed.
Overall, the page is not needed and not wanted. It serves no purpose, thus has no reason to exist.
Agreed, this articles serves no purpose. I am not the one blanking it either.

I added Felarya as an example in the Death World TV tropes page, but took it down after people expressed their dislike of having it there.

The reason I'm against a Felarya TV tropes articles is because it can be so easily trolled.

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 am

Sillysausage wrote:

However, to the person who IS blanking it, you get my seal of approval and an internet hi-five, you're like goddamn Batman or something. Rock on, my dark vigilante of the night.

Well, I hope you're happy, because I just reported their IP Adresses to an admin.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 am

Erg, watching this discussian is annoying... one person in the entire discussion is actually attached to the idea, but already people are getting reported... I mean, come on, is it worth it? This is not a forum we want excessive arguments on, can't we all just get along and develope ideas and discuss stuff? This whole argument comes across as immature and unneccesary.

I don't mind the idea of a tvtropes article, but this is fucking rediculous.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 am

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Well, I hope you're happy, because I just reported their IP Adresses to an admin.

Well, I'm happy that now that an admin knows about it, with any luck they'll see that the page is beyond saving and put it out of its misery.

Also, why'd I get singled out, two other people agreed with me. You made me special, ILU itsmeyouidiot <3
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 am

I repeat my previous sentiment.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Alright, seriously, it's getting ridiculous.

Why the fuck are you guys so opposed to this? It's just a fucking wiki article!

It causes no harm, I put effort and care into it's creation and maintenance, and there is absolutely no fucking reason to not have the article there.

Seriously, TV Tropes even has articles on things like The Monster Girl Encyclopedia, so why the hell is an aticle on Felarya so bad?

And furthermore, An article does not fucking NEED the approval of the work's community to exist. People create articles for works, whether the creators or fans approve or not. It's called a fucking WIKI.
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Not everyone is opposed to it, but unless the admins there step in, you'll be constantly fighting what amounts to a classic wiki edit war.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Sillysausage wrote:
DeviantDiscordian wrote:
No, I am not the one blanking it, But they get my seal too.

I don't think that it is appropriate to approve of a trolls actions, especially not a troll who goes around blanking stuff. Blanking a wiki page just because you don't agree with with what is on that page is in no way constructive, and is simply childish.

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Alright, seriously, it's getting ridiculous....
While I agree with much of your argument, I think you are getting too emotional. Getting worked up over the matter will not help things, and can even make them worse. The keys to fighting a troll are ignoring them, and patience. Trolls get bored if their target does not react to them, and they will go find other things to amuse themselves if you wait long enough.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Trolling
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Alright, everyone, stop being cunts.

HERE is what we are going to do. We are going to start a new thread, we are going to propose a description and assigned tropes for the article, as a community, and we are going to let a mod, or Karbo himself, or just someone with enough brains to keep this from blowing up, edit the wiki entry itself. And we are going to make this thing worthwhile.

Or we could all just ignore me. Your choice.
Be nice if you didn't though.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Alright, everyone, stop being cunts.

HERE is what we are going to do. We are going to start a new thread, we are going to propose a description and assigned tropes for the article, as a community, and we are going to let a mod, or Karbo himself, or just someone with enough brains to keep this from blowing up, edit the wiki entry itself. And we are going to make this thing worthwhile.

Or we could all just ignore me. Your choice.
Be nice if you didn't though.

I like that proposition.

I believe it would be best if I lock this thread for great justice and we can pretend that this was the riotous five minutes before class starts for everyone to act like monkeys, and with the next thread we can sit down and get stuff accomplished or you can just march yourself down to the principal's office for flipping desks out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya TV Tropes Article   Felarya TV Tropes Article - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya TV Tropes Article
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2