Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zion's Cache of Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Zion's Cache of Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Zion's Cache of Ideas   Zion's Cache of Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 pm

As some of you (by that, I mean only Karbo, since I asked him for permission) may know, I recently started an RP board based upon a storyline I'd thought up. Upon learning about this board, however, I figured it would be less hassle to simply shut down my project and start and RP here, as well as post my ideas. Besides, my board wasn't going anywhere, it was bound to die.

Anywhos, I have a few characters and two human races. I'll only post the races, however... you have to find out about the characters once I write their story/start and RP (whichever I feel like doing first).

Gaeans (GUY-uns): A peaceful but somewhat-paranoid people, the Gaeans are slow to declare war but quick to defend themselves. Their technology is relatively advanced, and most of them have a natural scientific curiosity. They are clever and win battles through strategy, not brute strength. A group of them accidentally became stranded in Felarya while studying a dimensional rift. The leader of the Gaeans in Felarya, Zion Atriedes, is spearheading the effort to adapt his people to surviving in Felarya until they are rescued.

Jurdeans (Jer-DAY-uns):
A strong and aggressive people, the Jurdean nomads wander the terrain of Felarya. They are a race of warriors, brandishing magics and fighting styles that allow them to take down even a skilled predator. The wanderers are distrustful of non-humans, but this is because they are constantly being hunted. They are strong of body and mind, and much of their day is spent training and testing their abilities. As far as they can remember, they are native to Felarya, though their past isn't really documented well. The Jurdeans have adapted well to Felaryan life, with great knowledge of the world and its creatures.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Zion's Cache of Ideas   Zion's Cache of Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:17 am

Sorry to heard that for your board..

Well welcome here, I hope you'll have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Zion's Cache of Ideas   Zion's Cache of Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:49 pm

No, no, the only reason I made it is because I didn't know this existed. Now it'd just be redundant. Although me, with my power-hungry and attention-seeking ways, would probably have enjoyed being an admin... maybe I can pretend to be one here! *points to random person* I don't like your face! INSTA-BAN (instant ban)! Just kidding.

I'll begin writing the story for my characters right now...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Zion's Cache of Ideas   Zion's Cache of Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:24 pm

I am looking forward to it ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Zion's Cache of Ideas   Zion's Cache of Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Actually, I've decided to wait until I can get some art for my characters. I should have it soon... I'm placing an order in a few seconds...

EDIT: After trawling the RaC subforum of Gaia, I can't seem to find any artists who are available/competent. I'm just gonna friggin' do the lazy thing and TekTek them until I can hire an artist. *sigh* Ah well.

EDIT2: Can't get a good one for Cephas... I'll see what I can do to fix this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zion's Cache of Ideas   Zion's Cache of Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zion's Cache of Ideas
Page 1 of 1