Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story characters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

My story characters. Empty
PostSubject: My story characters.   My story characters. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:37 am

Just wanted to post a thread about the characters that I'll use in the story thread I posted. Consider it a quick guide to each character.

Dave Walkman

Species: Human
Height: 6 feet, 4 inches
Weight: 165 pounds
Eyes: Green
Hair: Short, black, and messy
Description: Basically the "Arthur Dent" of the story, he's an ordinary guy trapped in a world that's anything but. At first, he's unsure if the strange world called "Felarya" is actually real or if he's just dreaming or going crazy, but the more time he spends in this strange and dangerous world, the more he starts to believe that it's real, a thought which scares him even more than going mad. Dave's ultimate goal is to reach the Great Dimensional Gate so he can return to Earth, but with no equipment or experience, he has very little chance of surviving. Fortunately, he finds an unlikely ally...

Fawn

Species: Fairy
Height: Whatever she wants (up to 60 feet)
Proportional Weight: You're probably better off not asking
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Redheaded, long, wavy
Wings: Dragonfly-like wings.
Description: With a name like "Fawn," you'd expect someone gentle, but this fairy is anything but. After being saved from a carnivorous flower by Dave (who is unaware that fairies are supposed to be dangerous), she decides to travel along with him until he can find a way back home. Dave quickly learns that Fawn can be kind of hard to travel with, as she will often act quite recklessly, charging straight into situations that put Dave in danger. Fawn is quite adventurous, and will occasionally charge straight into situations that even a fairy would find dangerous. She almost always (with a few exceptions) makes it out without help though, as she is very skilled at thinking quickly and can find her way out of almost any situation just by making it up as she goes. She can be quite rude sometimes, but she is by no means uncaring or cruel, and once she befriends Dave for saving her life, she will go out of her way to bail Dave out of whatever danger he's found himself in (even if she's the reason Dave's in danger in the first place).
Back to top Go down
Saironthis
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Saironthis

PostSubject: Re: My story characters.   My story characters. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:09 pm

That sounds pretty interesting to me. I'm the new guy though, so I'm not sure how valuable my opinion really is.
Back to top Go down
http://thatonedude236.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: My story characters.   My story characters. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm

The interactions between the characters are what I'm interested in here. In addition to the Unresolved Sexual Tension™️ between the two characters, we also have a moral dilemma with Dave.

Dave likes Fawn, and thinks she's very nice, but he has a few uncertainties about befriending someone who ends other human's lives so casually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story characters.   My story characters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My story characters.
Page 1 of 1