Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheMadHatter
Tasty morsel
TheMadHatter

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Character Ideas   Character Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:28 am

Alright so this is going to most likely be my little character development thread in which I can post new characters and more information on characters as they develop and are eaten *coughs* change...I say change...

Name: Twilight (Time of day one sees mist)
Race: Fairy
Sub-race: Mist Fairy
Wings: Like that of a Luna Moth
Height: 2 1/2 in. - 100 ft.
Weight: *bops* with all those sizes?!...jeeze
Vore Status: *thumbs up* <3 it!

Physical Description:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using the standard "going down" elevator technique:

---- Radiant hair that seems mostly clear of color but has a slight enough grayish white tinge to it that it is visible flows down her and embraces her face and form leading all the way down to her little tush. In her hair are small patterns, little black stripes along the sides which form low-lights that stand out quite well at a closer distance but tend to blend with surroundings farther back. Her face a pale gray/white much like the rest of her, lies embraced by the flowing hair with small eyes which are only seen because of there dark gray color. Below these two seeking eyes is a small button nose that rests above a slender lip line, the color of the lips themselves being a blueish gray. Long pointed ears slip out from the sides of her head, penetrating through the hair to twitch and flick at the sounds around them. Within these ears are several small piercings that each hold a bell, this makes a small (or loud) jingle when she moves around or her ears shift to hear something better.
---- Her breasts not large, but perky and what one would suppose a 36 B for her size though it is unsure. Her torso as a whole is fit, with small ripples of muscle under the skin though it is nothing that would help her in a situation of going against an actual fighting being. Arms that lead down her frame hold home to small clawed hands, though these claws are simply tiny weapons upon her. Small tattoos decor her body with tribal symbols of swirls and sharp movements within the ink, these tattoos continue over the most of her body and are in a black color. Leading down one can see that the same bell ring as she has in her ears is at her naval, jingling away when she walks. Lower still one would find a mid-sized ass, just large enough to have a bit of jiggle to it but just small enough to keep from overbalancing her curve.
---- Leading down we find slender thighs that are covered in the same markings as the rest of her body, toned as they are from a lot of running and playing with others they would still not be good in a knock down drag out sort of fight. The thighs lead to knees covered in an odd formation of tattoo that seems to use the knee as its border forming a small disk like shape within to draw symbols. Thus as they normally do in people the knees lead to calves and ultimately feet which have little claw like toes upon them though the claws are artificial same as her hands.

That is the rather basic lay of it, physical description and what not. Kinda new here so if there is anything else you would like to see in the description just let me know and I will edit it Razz happy to help flesh out the character more.
Back to top Go down

Character Ideas
Page 1 of 1