Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John's character ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

John's character ideas Empty
PostSubject: John's character ideas   John's character ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:58 pm

heres where im not really going to post most of my ideas on but my characters i will make. you are free to give me some advice on here if you want but no trolling plz D:
Back to top Go down
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

PostSubject: John the ant   John's character ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Name:John
Species:Mutated anthropomorphic ant
Height: 6ft
Exoskeleton color: brown
Eye color: light green
Cloathing: None mostly because John's head is too large for the shirt and that his abdomen wont fit in pants.

Weapons:John has 2 pair of sharp,curved mandibles that have a bite force of a human being.He either tries to strangle his pray to death by biting its throat,or bites one of it's limbs and holds on until the limb rips off.John also has a stinger that is capable of killing a human.The effects of being stung are swelling,vomiting stomach acid, intestinal exretion,(crapping out your intestines because venom from the sting eats away at filaments that hold the intestines in)and death.

Personality:John is one of those type of people that, nomatter how much trouble they are in, they have to add in somthing humorus.John is mostly a fun loving person who can either annoy someone or cheer them up when they are down.John can be very annoying at sometimes, but thats because he likes trolling people.John is afraid of Mermaids so much,he doesnt even want to go in the water because of it.Mostly because to him half fish people look scary to him.John is friendly torwards Nagas,Fairies,Succubi,Etc.Sometimes he might offend a few people here and there but thats because he wasnt around Felarya enough to understand.John can be a sociopath every now and then,but he does care about his friend's feelings and will defend them.

Where does he live:John doesnt have an exact home in Felarya,infact Hes from Earth in the year 2227.He tends to go to Felarya every now and then to meet up with friends.If he does go to Felarya, he mostly hangs out near The Giant Tree.Due to his speed John outruns most predators there.John tends to go and explore other places in Felarya too.

Hunting habits:Because of his insect instincts,John somtimes hunts for his food.Most of the time he hunts things that are smaller than him.John really likes to eat tinies.He likes chasing them around until they are cornered.He will only spare the tiny if he/she has somthing else to feed to John.Most of the time John eats both of them.

Background:John lives on planet Earth in the year 2227.He was born in a facility that researches biotechnology.He was originally going to be a first born species of biological weapons that would win the war between japan and Australia. the facility was quaranteened and was shut down just when experiments were coming to their climax.Back then John was still an egg.When he hatched,John didnt know mutch about the world.He just managed to find a local orphanage.Suprisingly,the babysitter named Elizabeth, decided to take him in.Due to her fascination in insects,Elizabeth started to care and look after John like he was a child.He now lives in a house with his "mother".John has some friends that are giant insectoid experiments from the unknown facility aswell (exept for Karen who is half spider and half human but people mistake her for a dridder).Since in the year 2227 when humanity has been bio engineering alot of stuff,John and his friends have been accepted in the daily human life,even though most people stare at him.John Discovered Felarya one time when He Opened a hidden door that has been locked for over a century in his basement.There was a lock that had strange symbols on it.After John broke off the lock,he grabbed the handle of the door.The door was hard to open because it was painted over,but John managed to get it open.Behind the door there was what appeared to look like a navy blue puddle on the floor.John ignored it at first,thinking it was a leak.after he looked around he tripped over a wrench that was probably left by a construction worker and fell through the puddle.He then found himself in Felarya with a Dimensional Gate standing infront of him.He decided to explore for a while.John was chased by a harpy at first,but prooved to be to fast for her.He later found a village of humans and started to ask them questions about where he is at and what was going on. After a villager told them the basics John asked how can i get back.The villager told John to go back through The dimensional gate.John,feeling like a dumbass,went back through.He had to keep reentering the gate to find the right dimension he belonged in.Eventually,he made it back home.And thats where we leave off.

===========
character storyline might be updated at a later date in time
Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Re: John's character ideas   John's character ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't know how well certain aspects of John fit into Felarya, which leans towards soft vore. In particular, his ability to cause rectal prolapse is possibly excessively gruesome. Also, one can never be a sociopath 'now and then,' it's a lifelong condition that specifically means a person feels no concern for the feelings or well-being of others, (which would counteract what you said about him). Now, it is possible for a person to occasionally value his own well-being over others (we all do that at times) which might be a useful trait in Felarya.

It would be interesting to know why he fears or dislikes Mermaids so much. Was he nearly gobbled up by one at some point?
Back to top Go down
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

PostSubject: Re: John's character ideas   John's character ideas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:02 am

Zephyr102 wrote:
I don't know how well certain aspects of John fit into Felarya, which leans towards soft vore. In particular, his ability to cause rectal prolapse is possibly excessively gruesome. Also, one can never be a sociopath 'now and then,' it's a lifelong condition that specifically means a person feels no concern for the feelings or well-being of others, (which would counteract what you said about him). Now, it is possible for a person to occasionally value his own well-being over others (we all do that at times) which might be a useful trait in Felarya.

It would be interesting to know why he fears or dislikes Mermaids so much. Was he nearly gobbled up by one at some point?

this is very old. i know theres alot of bad information here.and i searched up what a sociopath was after i finished this but i forgot to change it. and john being from future earth is more false information i need to change.john is from another dimention. i apologize for any misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John's character ideas   John's character ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John's character ideas
Page 1 of 1