Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm finally considering getting into anime.

Go down 
+26
Unit ZER0
CaptainKing
Mortis
Googlememan
Karbo
alliance
Doomguy
DeviantDiscordian
Mark-12
gwadahunter2222
/Fish/
AisuKaiko
Archmage_Bael
Pendragon
aethernavale
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
Oldman40k2003
Zoekin
Gabriel115
SuperPieGuy9
Saironthis
spike833
dlausactor6373
FalconJudge
itsmeyouidiot
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Well I've only seen a few of the shows on that list, and as for order of viewing just Google it. Oh andc if you like hard sci fi giant robots go watch rooms, patlabour ova. Also unit zero why don't you like the original bgc 2033 it was great, short burger the episodes were long plus one of the best soundtrack in a anime both English and Japanese. Was it the last episodes ending?
Back to top Go down
Unit ZER0
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Unit ZER0

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:37 am

Yeah... that last episode sucked pretty hard, due to the lack of resolution. The series up to that point was, admittedly, pretty good, almost as good as GiTS: SAC. On a lighter note: I just finished an excellent superhero anime: Tiger& Bunny http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_%26_Bunny Go. Watch. This. Anime. It is 25 episodes you won't be disappointed to watch, a well-rounded show, with a great cast. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Even though it was already mentioned, Bobo-bo is REALLY entertaining after a few episodes. Also, for an...interesting show, Durarara is a good one. That ones hard to explain, has a fairly complex plot, at least when you have to watch it on the TV and only get one episode a week, and has one of my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 am

Before I forget (agian) I recommend the animes Spice and wolf and Axis Powers Hetalia. Spice and wolf is very good anime with an awesome story good music and oddly enough it the only anime I've seen that teaches you economics. Axis Powers Hetalia is just laugh you ass off funny and teachs abit of history best part is episodes are only 5minutes or so long. so your not speanding hours trying to watch them all (ok maybe you may but heck you can get very far into it that way or even complete it in day, dependent on how eary you start watching Very Happy )

you can find the series on youtubes funimation channel both in sub and dub versions.
Back to top Go down
dresete
Helpless prey

PostSubject: post   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:15 pm

i recoment bokutatsu tenshi dokuro chan.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Another Anime released it's 6th episode, so now I can not just show the trailer, but actually recommend watching it! It's very good~

edit: Apparently people are getting confused by this. *sighs* I know its confusing, but "Another Anime" is the NAME of the actual anime. that's its title, that's what its called. literally. So I don't just mean "another random anime", I don't know if you get it, but whoever named this anime/manga needs to think of a better name.
Back to top Go down
Unit ZER0
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Unit ZER0

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 am

The Marvel Anime's are really good! I've seen Iron Man and Wolverine so far, and liked both, Next up, I'm going to watch X-Men.

Iron Man Opening:

Wolverine Opening:

X-Men Opening:
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Kemono no Souja Erin. Great anime, even more fascinating art~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally considering getting into anime.   I'm finally considering getting into anime. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm finally considering getting into anime.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4