Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya IRC

Go down 
+5
Shady Knight
macdaddy
Archmage_Bael
Pendragon
Davis
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

Felarya IRC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Archmage_Bael wrote:
macdaddy wrote:
oh lol people still go on here?

it's increased in popularity actually.
Don't bother with Mac. He's too busy gloating about the popularity of Blandy McPurplebland.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT wow your still hurt that my character got into the wiki and yours didnt, thus you need to make me look bad by spouting lies? since when have i ever gone around and gloated she's popular. if anything its your irrational hate because nothing of yours gets in

Sean Okotami wrote:
Quote :
If nothing else, the place should be at least renamed so as not to put the actual Felarya to further shame.
Yes, Felarya is serious business.

Incidentally, you weren't among the elite intellectuals during your days there, 3k.

wow you really are stuck up yourself

rcs619 wrote:
I don't care what anyone thinks in private. Just don't go bashing members on the forum.
you suck

Last edited by macdaddy on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

I don't see this thread going anywhere productive. I recommend a good lock on this topic.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 pm

What is wrong with you people? Seriously, why are you just plugging random insults in your posts? It's bothersome and it's depressing me...
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Locked because you guys can't act like civilized human beings.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 am

two locked threads in the same night ? Hurling insults at each others ? Bringing back old shit ? seriously what is wrong with you people ? Rolling Eyes

THE RULES OF THE FORUM : https://felarya.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/rules-read-before-posting--t2.htm

We'll also STOP using little smartasses images to emphasize an insult, a provocation or a derogatory comment from now on.
I strongly advise some of you to chill out... be it in the chatroom or in the forum...
If you can't stand somebody you have two options : either ignore them, or speak your opinion to them PRIVATELY, flaming them here is NOT TOLERATED and will only backfire very badly.
Next will come personnal warnings, then some forced time away, possibly resulting in some perma-bans.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya IRC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2