Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Villiains

Go down 
+13
Pendragon
Nyaha
Wildthing
Malahite
Salvyrn
aethernavale
dragonjaj
The Rev
Kai Leingod
Anime-Junkie
Jasconius
dlausactor6373
Militant-Prey
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Joker F-bombs all! ^.^ Literally, it's this little bomb with an "F" painted on it, it gets pretty twisted if you think about it too long. ;P

Oh yeah, and Masquerade from Bakugan Battle Brawlers. Very Happy He's no Joker, but he's still pretty bitchin'. ^.^ And I never say "bitchin'"!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:12 am

Before Sephiroth is ever mentioned again. Let me say this. In Crisis Core he was in the game as a villain for 4% of the game, In Final Fantasy VII, he was the villain in the last 15-25% of the game, In Advent Children, a 2 hour long movie, he had SIX MINUTES of screen time. Sephiroth is not a real villain. He even says it in all three instances. Jenova is the REAL villain of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII!

NOW, onto my real villain choice. Warren Vidic. A templar in the assassin's Creed Series, he is using his company, Abstergo to launch a satellite that will mind control the world's population on December 22, 2012. Now he uses Desmond Miles to find what he needs to complete the Satellite, a Magical Artifact that can control the minds of people. He actually succeeds and finds about 20 locations where they are. In the Second game, he tries to KILL Desmond. TWICE. Simply because Desmond has outlived his usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 am

I already posted one villain, why not another? Now, this guy is not a villain. No, he's not even really evil. Heck, he's more of a good/neutral guy. But everyone still hates his guts. No one likes him. He annoys everyone until they choke to death! No one can dispose of him through conventional means! With good intentions, he can turn the most holy warriors into sadists! Yes.... I'm talking about......

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://salvyrn.deviantart.com/
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:57 am

Heres a few classics

Megatron (trasfomers)

Cbra comander (G.I.Joe real amearcan hero)

Mura (thunder cats)

Don Carnoge (tail spin)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 am

dragonjaj wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

The only TRUE villain I acknowledge who isn't some generic pretty boy mary sue or some mortal-turned-god that you see EVERYWHERE nowadays.

In a sense, he's misunderstood. He isn't truly evil, but his directives tell him to keep humanity from progressing too much and destroying themselves. An avid goal if you think about it.

However, Nineball is no pushover. He brandishes an ENTIRE arsenal of just about any weapon you can imagine, while utilizing a booster system that allows him to break mach1.

Being an AI, there is no angsty past for him to flaunt and, furthermore, this machine doesn't want sympathy like most pushover villains they put out. He's just there to put YOU in your place. And he's got the firepower to do it too.

That mech looks evil all righ but its only a blader they lack armor one or two shots from a heavy cannon pluse a mashingun spra it drops. and Nine ball was not a thret he died so fast i never erad his lines. ^_^; But i faver a heavy weapon mech mainly with quard or tank legs so its only the hiper speed guys that give me hell.

Well, I stand corrected. He isn't unkillable.

However, you WERE using a weapon that was on his level. If Nineball was in other universes, he would clean up house. He has more than blades after all. >.<
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 am

simploe way to kill bladers full revers keep them in frunt and use the bigest gun and dont stop shooting even when point blank with a heavy cannon or grande.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Daejien wrote:
Before Sephiroth is ever mentioned again. Let me say this. In Crisis Core he was in the game as a villain for 4% of the game, In Final Fantasy VII, he was the villain in the last 15-25% of the game, In Advent Children, a 2 hour long movie, he had SIX MINUTES of screen time. Sephiroth is not a real villain. He even says it in all three instances. Jenova is the REAL villain of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII!
Sephiroth is a villain, but not the villain, insofar as the Ringwraiths are not the villains of LotR, but are villains.

Of course, when you consider the fan-theory that Sephiroth going loco was from a lite version of Mind-Rape by Jenova, that plants things once more right in her court.

Pendragon wrote:

However, you WERE using a weapon that was on his level. If Nineball was in other universes, he would clean up house. He has more than blades after all. >.<
SW. 200GT Turbo lasers. lol!
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Here's one most of you have never heard of, and probably my favorite: Melbu Frahma.
Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Melbu_Frahma
Dictator of an ENTIRELY magic civilization some 10,000 years before the game's setting, he escapes death by petrifying Zieg, the person that would have killed him (and the dad of the main character, Dart), and puts his existence into that mans weapon, in a way making the two enemies one entity. 10,000 years later, the spell wears off and Zieg can do what he wants. But then he uses his weapon, which lets out Mr. Frahma. But he doesn't just poof away, he takes over Zieg's body and begins his reign of evil again. He goes & collects the magic items that will let him create become the God of Destruction, with a small side effect of causing the moon to basically crash into the planet, but it lands on probably the most important thing of all time, the Divine Tree of Life. He pretty much needs Dart's sister/lover in order to become the God, because she carries the Embryo. When he's done using her, he literally throws her aside from some 20 feet or so in the air, and then you have to fight him. Like 20 times. But only after you defeat Zieg.
During the battle with Frahma, he can do multiple things. In the first stage, he can call down Virages, which are really odd to describe. In the second stage, he can absorb a character and use everything they could against you, and when he got bores he spat them out, dealing quite a bit of damage. Third stage or so, he can turn the area upside down at any time, giving him a chance to burn you or freeze you. And in the final stage, he will select any character and instantly kill them by pretty much taking a picture of them and breaking it. And he can use that at anytime, even if he JUST went and is having another turn. And there is no saving between stages, so if you die, you have to fight him ALL OVER AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Salvyrn wrote:
I already posted one villain, why not another? Now, this guy is not a villain. No, he's not even really evil. Heck, he's more of a good/neutral guy. But everyone still hates his guts. No one likes him. He annoys everyone until they choke to death! No one can dispose of him through conventional means! With good intentions, he can turn the most holy warriors into sadists! Yes.... I'm talking about......

Spoiler:

Well, sh*t if I didn't see it coming!
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I just remembered another famous "bad guy" I like: The Comedian. Sure, not an "antagonist", but definitely not a good man. Amoral, psychopathic, murderous, rapist, woman beater; in the comics and movie, he does the most criminal acts with a smile and laugh. Armed with that flame thrower, he's the kind of guy who'd burn dryad saplings for fun.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:
he's the kind of guy who'd burn dryad saplings for fun.
And it would keep with the "morally grey-leaning-black" nature of The Comedian (what? It could be justified).
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Malahite wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:
And it would keep with the "morally grey-leaning-black" nature of The Comedian (what? It could be justified).
Burning little dryads who are too small to eat people? Sorry, that's pretty black.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:
Burning little dryads who are too small to eat people? Sorry, that's pretty black.

Sounds like something the joker would do though
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Kai Leingod wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:

Sounds like something the joker would do though
The Comedian too. I mean, he burned a surrendering Vietcong alive...a cigar gripped in his mad smile.
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Malahite wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:
Though, he would probably be at home in the Felaryan wilderness. His amoral mindset would allow him to handle whatever the forest throws at him. He better not smoke around Anna though. Then he is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:
Though, he would probably be at home in the Felaryan wilderness. His amoral mindset would allow him to handle whatever the forest throws at him. He better not smoke around Anna though. Then he is fucked.

The comedians character was a parody of the world he was in he done it in an attempt to spite life in a way to get the last lough.

Like when he killed a woman bearing his child or raped another mask for kicks to find out he had a daughter in the end.

He was a strange one the mist unique character I have ever seen he wasn't evil though.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:
Too small to eat people at the moment, but unlike "Future Police" it's a pretty likely conclusion that most of them were about to see Humans in the (somewhat) near future as little more than speaking twinkies at best, annoyingly noisy twinkies at worst. I didn't say it's leaning more towards the middle or white morality, but it is grey in that you could somewhat justify it.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Well, the Spiral King, while not my favorite villain, earns major points in my book for being able to do stuff like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3veJMgHxZb0&t=17m50s

The T-1000 is pretty high up there, simply for being able to reform.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 am

Malahite wrote:

Pendragon wrote:

SW. 200GT Turbo lasers. lol!

Good luck trying to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:06 am

I hear so muh of Shodan... I should really try to look into some playthrough of the system shocks games ^^

mhh me I would go for a little know villain. Not my all time favorite but a solid one, sinister, scary, with credible motivations, and some very original traits :

Nox from the Wakfu serie. Very charismatic one Smile

Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Oabadaadb
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:21 am

Spoiler:
Checked some vids on youtube. I'll see if I can get an English sub of it; animation is very unique, the art very distinctive.

Nox has an excellent theme.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:59 am

I should really write a review of that one ^^

Wakfu is a superb anime I think. One of the best I have seen in a long time and it came as a true surprise to me. The design and animation is excellent, the characters very attaching, and the story is really solid ! I'm not sure how it would sound once translated but you should really check it, it's a little masterpiece in my opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:34 am

Boris92 wrote:
Melbu Frahma

Forgot to mention, when you beat him for the final time, he doesn't die. It's not until the moon explodes that he actually dies, and it only happens because everyone managed to confuse him to a point where he shoots himself with a very powerful weapon. And like many movies and games, the heroes manage to escape JUST before it explodes, except for two: Rose and Dart's father Zieg.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Karbo wrote:
I should really write a review of that one ^^

Wakfu is a superb anime I think. One of the best I have seen in a long time and it came as a true surprise to me. The design and animation is excellent, the characters very attaching, and the story is really solid ! I'm not sure how it would sound once translated but you should really check it, it's a little masterpiece in my opinion Razz

I'm currently thinking that's an anime? Whaaa! Will have to check it out like.

also gonna add unicron in here he just wanted to eat the universe and everything in it. He was the size of a planet and could transform because he felt like it. He also restored a tyrant from near death Galbetron.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:04 pm

I can't believe I nearly forgot this one. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most vile, despicable, epically difficult boss of all time: The Ladder from Metal Gear Solid 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Villiains   Favorite Villiains - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Villiains
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next