Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Nefret- No way i'm letting you get away!

Nefret rushed toword the ninja and his clones. Using her dented blade, she hacks away at the clones. Soon the original and one other clone are left.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:37 pm

Masuaro kept running, weaving in and out through trees. He landed on the ground, fiding a nearby cave, and entered it in desperation and fear. The clone kept running in order to confuse the Sphinx.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Nefret- Thats not going to work on me!

Nefret tossed her blade, hiting the clone and making it vanish. Not even bothering to go after the blade, she darted after the ninja, having his sent fresh in her nose.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Masuaro crawled desperately to the far end of the cave. He panted heavily, then got in a fetal position.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:46 pm

Nefret looked around, sniffing the air, soon she new exactly where the ninja was. She spoted the cave and pered inside. There she saw the ninja, cowered in a ball. She stuck her hand inside and attempted to grab him. Much to her dismay she couldn't reach that far. Then she got and idea. She put her mouth near the cave, and sucked all the air into her, trying to get the ninja into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Masuaro felt himself being drawn to the Sphinx's open mouth. He quickly concentrated his chakra into his feet, staying planted to the ground. Serpent, Dragon, Hare, Tiger! Katon! Ryuuka no jutsu! Masuaro blew the stream of fire at the Sphinx. Let's see how you like THIS!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Meanwhile, while they were delayed, Clawdy jumped onto the sphynx'es back and stabbed her in the spine with his dual lightsabers.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Nefret stopped inhaling just in time to not suck in any of the flames, but not soon enough to get out of the way. The fire singed her face and eyes, making her mad.

Nefret- You *pant* Little *Pant* brat...

Nefret knew this couldnt go on much longer. Both of them were exosted from all the fighting they had done. Then she had an idea. She pressed her lion bodys side up against the cave mouth.

Nefret- Ha! Now i'll just wait till you dont have enough air. Then i'll get you. I know your out of energy, so am I. And from the looks of it, your not going to do that silver thing again from the burns on you.

She soon felt the blades pearce her back, and she howled in pain.

_________

Meanwhile the titan had been getting closer to the battle, with a small human on his sholder. When he heard her screem. He started bolting toword the battle, causeing small quakes as he steped

Titan- Nefret! I'm comming!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 pm

"I have one shot." Masuaro created a shadow clone, and the both of them formed the Oodama Rasengan. "Oodama Rasengan!" They yelled in sync as they hit the Sphinx.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Nefret Howled in pain as the Rasengan hit her side, causing her to fly a few yards away from the mouth of the cave. She couldnt move, the telipaths blades had his a nerve. Parelized, she was compleatly at there mersy.

...At least thats what she thought until Lysander, The 120 foot Titan that he is, came stomping threw the trees, looking pretty pissed. He looked at the wonded Nefret, then back at the ninja and the Jedi.

Lysander- What the Hell is going on here!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:21 pm

Masuaro staggered, panting heavily. He was now completely exhausted. He turned to the Jedi, ignoring the 120-foot-titan. "Let her go...She has a right to live." With that, Masuaro collapsed on the ground, still panting. "I won't kill you." He called to the Sphinx. He struggled to get up, and walked over to her. "Here. Take these." He pulled out some herbs. "They should heal you instantly, and cure your paralysis." He staggered, trying to regain his balance.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:23 pm

Don's eyes finally were able to gain some vision "Ah finally I can see...eh?" he notices the battle has changed location "Dammit!" He dashes off powering up his Scallion once more for the fight, thinking of nothing but becoming stronger.

When he managed to catch up he noticed the sphinx was weakening "Oh crap! if they kill'er I won't Level Up! I gotta get my hit in" Don suddenly felt an even stronger presence make itself known in the area he glanced over to see a 120 foot tall Titan looming above the group "Holy...this place is freakin' crawling with giants...he may very well be larger than Baal himself!..."
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:27 pm

Clawdy jumped off of the sphynx and retracted his blades. He felt it was safe....until the giant came in...
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:31 pm

Dr. Mack jumped down from Lysander's sholder. As he hit the ground, his legs broke, then quickly reset themselfs after a few seconds. Lysander went for his battle hammer.

Mack- Whoh! Hang on Lysander! Lets get Nefret up and running again before you do anything rash! Lets hear her story first.

Mack walks over to the hurbs and picks them up. He looks them over and smells them. He simply tosses them back at the ninja.

Mack- Do you have any Medial knowlage at all?! Those plants cant heal injerys to her extent! Just look, that mans blade hit her spine dead on. Shes luckly she isnt dead right now!

Mack walks over to Nefrets mouth, grumbleing something about the ninja being a idiot. He reaches into his suitcase and pulls out a red-brownish pill. He lightly taps on Nefret's face, making her open her eyes.

Mack- Hey, you ok. Quick, swallow this.

Mack places the pill in her mouth, unafrad of being eaten. She quickly swallows, and the pill begins to take effect, healing all the wounds on her body.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Masuaro felt a little insulted. "You obviously have no idea what these herbs can do. And sorry for tryng to help." Masuaro felt his head throb. "Besides, she tried to eat me. Be lucky I don't want to kill her." Sharp pains ran through Masuaro's back, causing him to cry in agony. He fell over as his vision went black.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Clawdy went up to the sphynx, wanting a closer at the doctor. However, when he looked closer, he noticed the doctor.

"...DOCTOR MACK?! Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Mack- Crap!

Mack ran over to the ninja as fast as he could. He only had time to make a optical dignosis. From his perspenctive the ninja had pushed himself too hard, now his nerves where degrading. There was no time to move him somewhere else. Mack Grabed a syringe from his coat, tightned the fabric around his arm, and drew blood. From there he stabed it into the ninjas chest cavity.

Mack- You should feel lucky i'm here, ninja. My blood can cure any damage. Even death to an extent.
(Just for the record, Mack's blood type is O, so he can give blood to anyone.)
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:46 pm

After seeing the events unfold before him Don decided to take it easy for awhile, but just to be on the safe side he retains Leek Longinus just in case one of them tried to pull off a lil sneaky attack. He sits down indian style his red Scallion sitting beside him. "Hmmm looks to me this guy isn't all bad..." he said as he observed Mac give blood to the critically injured shinobi.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Masuaro regained conciousness, but his vision was somewhat blurry. Every muscle in his body was sore. "Damnit Urufu..." He cursed under his breath. He saw the doctor standing over him. He then looked over to the Sphinx, who was now fully recovered.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Mack looked over at the cat-boy near Nefret.

Mack- ...Clawdy? Is that you?! I thought you ran off to fight Mabon in the NBL!

The converstation was interupted by the grown of Lysander, who was growing inpatiant.

Mack- Um, could anyone explain whats happing here? Before Lysander there turns you into a red stain on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:57 pm

Clawdy went up to the doctor.

"This was a detour, man. The NBL is a bit slow in the prelimbs. But anyway, we were walking until we were attacked by your sphynx friend over there. I had a feeling she was gonna eat me,the ninja, or my friend over there."

Xira the catgirl, hearing the conversation, walked out of the shadows towards the doctor.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Masuaro groaned as he got up, abd swayed a bit. He looked at the doctor. "Thanks." He said kindly. He then looked at the sphinx. "Sorry I had to do all that." He apologized. "But once you crushed me, I lost control."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:09 pm

Nefret got up and stat back down more comfertably.

Nefret- It's no problem. Although smashing my swords was a bit over the top!

Both of her stoumics growl very loudly.

Nefret- I am still very hungry though. *slowly reaches for ninja*

This atempt was foiled by a slipper to the head by Mack (lol greatest weapon ever). Lysander seamed to be shocked by this, but understood.

Mack- No! Bad Sphinx! If you were hungry you could have just asked me for food!

He reaches into his suitcase and pulls out a pill. on it it reads:

"Fosen, shrunken Human in a Pill. Will reexpand and unfreeze when eaten. Warning: Normal humanoids should not eat. Risks include, stumic explodeing, extreem diriea, and other digestive ishues.

He casualy tossed the pill at Nefret, who gulped it down with joy. Soon the screams of a human pounding against her belly were hurred.

(last one for the night guys, school tomorow)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Masuaro shivered from hearing the muffled screams, and felt a little sick. "That could've been me." He joked. Suddenly, his stomach growled. He took his pack off of his back, and pulled out a container that had pieces of beef in it. He took out a pair of chop sticks, opened the conainer, then grabbed a piece. "Idekibematsu!" He gratefully said, then took a bite.

(Last one too. School :p)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Clawdy stood firm, even as the sphynx ate.

"Well, it's her fault she got hurt. She ate this poor girl's brother, then taunted her about it. If you hadn't come sooner, I would've done not nice things to her, if you get the hint."

(last until tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next