Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:11 pm

"Pheh, whatever you all do, ya better not screw up! if that happens then I won't have strong opponents to fight, C'mon Remi" Lich looks down to see her fast asleep, He gentley picks her up, so is not to disturb her slumber and holds her securely in his arms. "And you, Scallion Warlord"

"Yeah. what is it" Don replied still in thought

"Don't you dare die out there, I wanna fight you again" Lich's cloak spread into his demon wings and he flies off into the night, Remi asleep in his arms

Don watches him fly away shaking his head "I swear, I'll never figure him out...He claims to be a ruthless fighter yet, he cares for a small Bunnygirl..."

Heh, that's Lich for ya, he's like a RNG you'l never know what he'll do next

Don then looks to the group and steps up "So...from what I'm hearin is that if we DO strike a peace treaty with The Fairy Queen, she'll want those 2 as sacrifices" Don asked as he pointed to Xira and Xiao "I don't think I condone with how this 'Fairy Queen' does business...sure other predators eat females, but I don't like the idea of such a diety using a tactic. Making us give up 2 of our own comrades even when we didn't mean to cause harm to her turf" Don crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:22 am

(Uh...Remember when I started in the RP, I arrived, and I only know u guys? Oh well lol)

It finally came to Masurao. "Wait...A naga? You mean RUA?" Suddenly, a giant hand picked Masurao up. He was turned around in the air, and he was facing a giant sapphire eye. "Hey Masurao! I've been searching all over for you!" She said gleefully. Rua kissed Masurao, and then placed him in her open palm. Masurao smiled at her. "It's great to see you again!" Masurao said to Rua hapilly.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:18 am

(ya i know. But it was the only other OC that you have made and you wanted a friend so...)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:28 am

Sean: "Hmm... Still, I think there's more to it than meets the eyes."

Véronique: "What do you mean Sean-kun?"

Sean: "That invitation, it said we had five days to answer, but if we are really considered a threat, we would have to answer the very day we battled. Hey Mack, can you read that invitation again? I'm sure something's not right about it."
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:40 am

"Yeah, there's probably a loophole somewhere in it's text" Don added "I know how them Fairy's work, they always try to play ya for stupid when their tryin to snag ya"

Really now? I didn't know that...

'I'm serious, that's how I lost my Big Screen TV...'
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Mack- Ok it says "To everyone that fought in the big battle that just finished. You are all invited to the Fairy queen Nemyra cassal. Atendence is manditory. If you do not comply, first the fairy that sent this message will eat you. if that fails, we will just warp you into Nemyra's belly.

-Sinserly

Nemyra the fairy queen"

There might be something written down that i can't see though.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Sean: "Where does it says we have five days to answer?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:38 pm

Mack- ...I guess it doesn't. It just says that we can't deny it.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Clawdy took a closer look at the paper.

"Hmm.... wait a minute. It says something in fine print here."

He looked even closer at the note.

"....P.S. Bring the cause of the disturbance from before with you. I wish to talk with them."

Clawdy thought for a moment...

"Could she mean Anchus and Anchorus?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Mack- Ok can we just find these guys already! Because in ten minites i might as well walk right up to Nemyra and talk with her myself!
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Sean: "They are in Ur-Sagol, Kay built an underground base there, he says it bring memories for some reasons."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Alex stepped forward.

"Well, I'm going to head towards Kay's HQ to see these 'robot brothers' for myself. If anybody wants a ride, then grab onto my mech. I'll need some directions, though."

He then turned to Lysander.

"Yeah. I'm afraid you might not fit on my robot."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Mack- Ok theres no way in hell that I'm walking all the way back there! it took us 2 hours to get from the Forest of wispers to get to the Fariy kingdom. It will take us days if we walk!

Mabon- Well, I could telaport us.

Mack- You can what?

Mabon- I have been dableing in Dementional Magic lately, and i have been interested in teliportaion. I have gotten good at some of it.

Maco- Please do it! It will erase days off our time frame!
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:24 pm

Don nodded "I'll go as well...don't see much else to do besides that actually..."

You could train, you still have no idea how to use my power right...

'Gimme a break, I've had you for several centruies and made noteble progress.'

Uh-huh. But you STILL needed me to bail you out several times, if your gonna be a match for Nemrya, or whoever the hell we're facing, you NEED to learn how to unlock my last phase of power....

'O Rly now?'

Ya Rly. You can give me control over your body and your power will skyrocket beyond that of even Baal.

'But don't we need to be fused with one another for that to happen?'

What're you retarded? we ARE fused. How else are communicating to each other? Your soul and my own became one when your bitchy fiance sealed you within the Leek.

'...So Penelope did that on purpose? Did she really want me to be stronger'

Hardly. She more than likely was so pissed at you that she just did it to be rid of your prescence.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:56 am

(Sadly, my gf and I have broken up yesterday. I will try to find someone else in the rp who can be Rua. But for now, I will continue to controll her. It's hard to find a lasting character for ur gf lol)

Masurao sat down in Rua's palm. "Rua, these are my friends." He introduced all of the people he has known since he arrived. (Lazy lol) Rua smiled at them. "It's a pleasure to meet you all!" She said gleefully as she waved at them. "My name is Rua."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:02 am

Sean: "No problem Mack, just leave it to me." Sean changed to Lightning Form. Sean: "When in this form, I can run 10 times faster than usual, I go and I come back, see ya!" Sean ran off at lightning speed toward Ur-Sagol.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:19 am

Back at HQ, the droids still kept in their confines. Every moment began to make Anchus impatient.

"Brother, can you break your confines yet? The scientists have been quiet lately. This may be our chance to escape."

"Ugh. Sorry, Anchus. The binds are still too tough."

"Of course they are."

Anchus slouched back in his holding tank, racking his brain for a solution.

"How can we escape? That is the question..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:58 pm

Mabon- Ok is everyone ready? Alright lets do this.

As Mabon begins a chant, The ground lights up underneath the group. They Vanish, just before getting ambushed by something again.

At Ur-Sagol:

The group apperes safely at Ur-Sagol...

400 feet in the air.

Mack looks down, then looks at Mabon before falling.

Mack- Mabon.
Mabon- Ya.
Mack- You're an Idiot!!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:27 pm

As the group looked downward, Alex looked downward.

"Oh crap!"

As the group began to fall, Alex yelled out to his mech.

"EXCALIBER! PICK US UP!"

His mech's AI activated and turned on the boosters, spedding below the group and picking up as many as possible before hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Sean just arrived as the group appeared above there.

Sean: "That's why I prefer travelling by foot."

He then went to some sort of stone slab and composed a complex melody by tapping his finger on it. A huge hatch opened right in the middle of the ruins with an elevator platform ready.

Sean: "Before you guys ask, everyone who knows how to enter here has is own entrance code and Kay prefer for us that it's related to something we excel at, so it's complicated for intruders to gain access but a cakewalk for authorized people. And now if you would please step on the platform, ladies first." Subeta and Véronique stepped on first.

(Yes, Subeta is still with us since it wasn't explicitely stated she left.)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 pm

As Alex stepped out of his mech, he pushed clawdy forward into the gate.

"You heard him, Clawdy. Ladies first."

"Oh, shut up, Alex."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Mabon quickly forms Ice wings and slowly falls to the ground safely with Nasya. Lysander braces himself as he smashes into the ground, keeping him alive and uninjured, as well as making a large crader. He quickly catches Nefret in his arms, keeping her safe and making the large crader bigger.

Mack was not so lucky. His suitcase, ironicly, had appered 2 feet above him, keeping it out of his reach. He despretly tried to flap his arms to get up to it, all in vain. He smashes into the ground, chest first, leaving a good sized crader. Mack trys to get to his feet, but fails due to his body was trying to regereate so many things at once.

Mack- owowowow. Don't mind me... I'll just lay here... for about a hour or so....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Masurao and Rua safely landed on the ground. "Where are we, exactly?" Rua asked.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:37 pm

As the group entered Kay's HQ, an explosion went off in the back, shaking the facility.

Alex and Clawdy held onto Xiao and Xira as the shaking continued.

"Clawdy! What was that?"

"I don't know, Alex. Likely something bad."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:34 am

Though Don managed to catch a ride with his group, unfortunetly he fell awkwardly and had landed on his head so he was pretty much T.KOed for a while...but still alive none the less

You have the worst luck, huh Don-kun

'Shut up...'

-----------------------

Lich and Remi were close behind, seeing as Lich may get another rematch with Nemrya and Remi (being the gluttonous lil bunny she is) was after Mack and his infinite blood supply.

Hey Kage-kun? Wht DID you fight Nemrya anyways..." Remi asked

"I don't need a reason to fight anyone, if they seem strong I fight them, if they're weak I leave them alone" Lich responded dryly "I only become powerful if I kill powerful opponents, and the more powerful you are the more often stronger opponents will seek you out, it's common science"

"Oooooh so that's why, I just thought you were a Battle Maniac or something" Remi mused

"...But I am..." Lich sweatdropped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next