Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Kuroda landed nimbly and rolled. He stood up unscathed albiet a little dusty. He brushed himself off and walked over to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Mabon and Nasya quickly hurry to catch up with the group.

Nasya- Dont worry guys, well be back soon!

Mack just layed there on the ground.

Mack- *sigh* I'm so cold.

A large crackleing is heard under neath the two preditors.

All- Crap.

The craders cave in, causing them to fall into Kays bace.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:49 pm

The loud crash could be heard across the base as the entire gang fell into Kay's HQ.

Anchus awoke from his recessive state to the blast and called out to his brother.

"Anchorus! What was that?"

"I don't know, brother."

"The base could be under attack. This could be our time to get out of here. I swear, those humans may take us apart if we stay any longer."

"I agree, Anchus."

"Right. Let's go!"

Anchorus began to move against his confines in a hurried frenzy, trying to break the binds. Unfortunately, he made little progress.

"Damnit, brother... It's no use. The chains are too strong."

"Keep trying, you big lug. Before they notice."

Anchorus now strained even harder against the binds, yet still making little progress. That is, until the chainlinks began to weaken.....
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 am

In the headquarter near the explosion...

Lester: "Dammit, I told you that testing the BRT-428 should take place outside, especially the Plasma Cannon mode."

Therina: *sweatdrops and giggle*

Lester: "*sigh* How did you ever became a General for Kay with your impish nature?"

Therina: *discharging electricity*

Lester: "I see... Hey! Nii-San!"

Letser rushed to Sean and the two of them hugged.

Sean: "What happened?"

Lester: "Problems testing the mass produced BRT-428."

(The BRT-428 is a multi purpose blaster Lester made, it has all sorts of modes based on all sort of weapons. The projectiles are all mostly laser, except one mode. Exemple of modes:

Charge Mode 'default': Handgun
Assault Mode: Machinegun
Rapid-Fire Mode: Mak-10
Sniper Mode: Sniper
Ray Mode: Long ranged flame thrower
Plasma Cannon Mode: Rocket Launcher
Explosive Mode: Grenade Launcher

All have strengths and weaknesses, with time, more modes will be added.)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:31 am

Masurao heard the explosion, as well as Rua.

Both- "What the Hell?"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:02 pm

(And after a long time, the thread lives again!)

Mack and the giants fell into a very large room, falling a good 300 feet again. They land the same way as before, except Mack falls on his head. He slowly gets back up, dizzy from all the energy he is using to heal his many wounds sustaned today. He sees two big metal figures in front of him.

Mack *dizaly*- Hello Metal people. Watch out. The rain will make you rust in rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:45 pm

(just to be clear, who are you talking about? Since I don't know jack squat about Kay's HQ, I don't want to blindly assume here)

As Clawdy, Xira, Alex and Xiao turned around, they saw the hulking metal figures shrouded in dust as well. Xiao took cover behind Alex and gripped his arm tightly, and Xira did the same with Clawdy.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Don finally awoke and joined the others in the HQ, amazed at it's strutcural build (the netherworld he's from lacks, things like this) "Whoa, check this place out"

I know, I see what you see Don-kun...

"Oh yeah...forgot we're fused..." He then caught sight of the mecha brothers from before, and was instantly put on edge. Don's not one to trust those he fights so easily...

Relax Don-kun, they're on our side for now remember?...

"Oh...right, I musta hit my head really hard back there to forget such a thing..." Don said as he chuckled nervously

--------------------

Lich and Remi arrive near the HQ but don't enter it "So this is were that Warlord and his lil' posse went...interesting..." he says as he scratches his chin with a smirk plastered on his face

"Hey Kage-kun, why aren't e going inside, don't you wanna fight them again?" Remi said tugging on Lich's jet black cloak

"No...we're gonna wait until after we deal with Nemrya 1st...only then will I know if anyone's worth fighting against..."
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:07 am

Masurao and Rua entered the H.Q. They were stunned by the H.Q.'s appearence.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:30 pm

(damn. I'm gonna have to revive the thread)

The group stood within the smoke, disoriented for the moment, until Clawdy perked up and felt something strange.

"Oh no. That presence... it can't be...."

All of a sudden, a massive metal fist came down through the smoke at Clawdy, giving him mere seconds to evade. He jumped upward to Xira's location and landed infront of her, making sure to keep her safe.

"REVEAL YOURSELF, YOU DAMN AUTOMATONS!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Mack, Still in a daze looked up at the hole.

Mack- Oh look. The metal people left. Hope they watch out for the spotted unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 am

Don looked up at the sound of a metal fist crashing down and saw a gapping hole above him

"Dammit! I thought you said they were on our side"

I did, but I didn't say for how long

Don clasped Scallion and activated Beam Scallion "Either way, if they wanna fight then they'll get one!" Don said as he dashed into the smoke in hopes of findin the mecha brothers and givin them a good dose of pain
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:29 am

Clawdy told Xira to stand back as he dawned his sabers. Alex decided not to intervene unless necessary, holding Xiao close.

When the dust cleared, they all saw that is was indeed Anchus and Anchorus, standing infront of a massive hole in the facility. Just as Clawdy was about to pounce, he heard Anchus speak to his brother.

"Anchorus! Hold your fire!"

Before they knew it the big droid lowered his fist and assumed a normal stance before them, much to the confusion of Clawdy. Still Anchorus questioned his brother.

"Brother? It's them! Shouldn't we attack?"

"No... not this time, my massive friend..."

He stepped off of his brother's shoulder and approached a suspicious Clawdy.

"Alright. I think, perhaps, we should come to an agreement..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:32 am

Mabon- Holy Crap that's Huge! Reminds me of the last time i saw Mandana.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Masurao saw the Anchorus brothers. His anger started to grow because of their last encounter, but Rua sensed this. "No Masurao, it's okay." She told him soothingly as hegently picked him up. Masurao sighed as his anger subsided. "Alright, Rua." He said.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Before Anchus could speak, Clawdy delivered a fast blow to his face via his fist, sending him back into his brother. Anchorus naturally became defensive.

"Why you little wretch... Nobody hits my brother like that..."

Of course, Anchus called his brother off after recovering from the blow.

"Anchorus. Hold your jets. I'm not surprised our little friend did that."

Clawdy still had an angry glare in his eyes from their previous encounter.

"You guys sure are cocky if you think you can talk to me so mellow..."

"Relax, kitty. We're not gonna hurt you this time. I mean, you do realize there is much more at stake now than our simple feud, don't you?"

"You mean with Nemyra? Or Nemrya? Or whoever that fairy was?"

"Of course. Now, I'm sure we could work together on this..."

Before he continued, he looked behind him at the hole in the wall Anchorus made.

"Oh, and to explain that... well, me and my brother hate confined spaces."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:59 am

Don was slashing at Anchorus' leg (which did no damage for some reason...) before he noticed Achnus speaking, and mentioning that they weren't going to attack them tis time

"Well...that's new..."

'I thought you said they weren't on out side now I look like a Jackass'

Not my fault you believed me

Don let out a sigh of exaspiration and stood by to hear what the brothers had planned
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 am

Rua was becoming bored. Suddenly, her stomach growled. She looked at Masurao. Masurao looked back with a smile on his face. Rua licked her lips teasingly. "Mind if you hold me untill I find some food?" Rua asked him. Masurao chuckled. "Sure." He replied. With that, Rua picked him up, plopped him in her mouth, and sucked on him as she moaned with pleasure. She then swallowed him, and a human-sized buldge was seen going down her neck.

----------

Masurao slid down the esophogous for about 30 seconds, and then he finally landed softly in her warm stomach. He sighed contently as he rested in Rua's stomach.

(if u don't like conceptual vore then too bad xD)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:57 am

Clawdy and Anchus continued talking while Masurao became intimate with Rua's stomach.

"So... tell me, Anchus.... how do you propose we defeat Nemyra?"

"Well..."

Without his knowing, Anchus suddenly grabbed Clawdy's two lightsabers and pushed him back, then retreated to his brother's shoulder.

"A HA HA HA! I got them!"

He gave Anchorus the lightsaber and plugged it into hiss hard drive, then plugged the second lightsaber into his own system. When Clawdy got back up, it was too late. It had already begun.

"Damn...."

The brothers were now harmonized with the sabers. They could feel the energy around them collect and now they were brimming with pure power.

"HA HA HA! With these sabers, no magic can touch us!!!!! Let us leave, Anchorus, and see if we can't deal with a certain fairy...."

Without a moment's notice, Anchorus bent down and then sprung upward out of the facility back onto the surface, where the brothers scoped the area, knowing they would find Nemyra soon enough.......
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:14 am

Rua was confused. "Umm...What just happened?" She let Masurao out by laying down, and relaxing her esophogous muscles. "Time to come out, Masurao." Soon enough, Masurao came into her mouth, and jumped out. "So I'm geussing something BAD happened, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:48 am

Clawdy walked up to Masurao with a solemn expression.

"Yeah. Something bad did happen. Those two machines Anchus and Anchorus got my lightsabers... and just when I began to trust them. Stupid me! I should have known better."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:55 am

Masurao was now furious. "Those bastards! I'm gonna send them to a scrap heap!"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:33 am

"You and me both, Masurao. Whatever you don't scrap, I'll scrap even worse!"

Before Clawdy and Masurao could continue, Alex approached both of them.

"Hold on, fellas. I wouldn't move so fast if I were you."

Alex then went into thought.

"Now, during the time we came here, Clawdy told me about these 'Anchor Brothers' and the battle they fought against you guys, thanks to Dr. Mack filling him in on it. He said they were nearly invincible with just one saber, and unfortunately, if they now have both sabers, we may be at a disadvantage."

He then looked up at the hole they made.

"So... any ideas on where they could've gone? I can only assume they went to find this 'Nemyra' person. We should probably do something about them before things get worse."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:25 am

Kuroda felt as though he'd been silent for too long, so he chimed in.

"Perhaps... we should just let them find her. It could be to our benefit so long as time is on our side."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:55 am

Dr. Mack, who had finaly recovered from his loss of blood, stood up to answer.

Dr. Mack- Not recomended. If they attack her, Nemyra might think we have turned down her invite. And you all know how that will end.

*Mumble* great, now what to do. Maybe that could be used...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next