Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Hearing what the man said, Alex became curious.

"Excuse me, but what do you mean byu that?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Dr. Mack- Well That is an device that made us Neo Humans. It has more power than anyone can posably imaginon. It harnesses an unknown source of energy from its core, and when exposed to a human, gives them fantastic abilitys. *Hand lights up with electricity to demonstrate* But When exposed to anything else organic, it gives them some random ability, but nonetheless its extremely useful.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:01 pm

Alex was very intrigued by that and felt he needed to know more.

"Hmm.... very interesting. Do you have that with you now? And could you give a demonstration? And while we're at it, how would you use it to resolve the situation at hand?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:07 pm

Dr. Mack- Well first, lets stop calling it that and start calling it the artifact. Second, the artifact inbues awesome power into anyone that uses it. If we use it on Clawdy, His power will quadruple, making him lord of the COSMOS!

The only problem is that I dont have it. I know where to get it though.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:16 pm

Clawdy now heard this and went up to the doctor with a rather eager smirk on his face.

"Power, huh? Well, you got my attention. We can help you get this artifact, right Alex?"

He turned to Alex suddenly, who was taken back in surprise.

"Huh? Oh. Well, if it'll help out our situation, then sure. Why not?"

He looked towards Xiao and Xira, who both looked at Clawdy.

"Okay, Clawdy. We'll help out."

"Yeah. Me and Xira would be happy to."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Dr. Mack- Ok but... *looks troubled* Are all of you prepared to die?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Masurao chuckled. "Heh, I don't really need the "Artifact." I can do a whole bunch of cray stuff already."
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:26 pm

Alex and Clawdy looked at eachother as he said this.

"Die? Oh no. Do we have to cross spirit worlds or something? Because I got a rash the last time I did that."

"Relax, Clawdy. I don't think he means that. At least, i hope he doesn't."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Dr. Mack- Oh trust me, what we will have to do to get it, is almost as risky as taking on a guardian. Have any of you heard of Negati?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:36 pm

They looked towards Mack with puzzled expressions.

"Negati?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:39 pm

Dr. Mack- Negati...Is my enemy, and betrayer to all the Neo humans. She killed nearly all of us just to get her hands on the Artifact. Now that she has it, she will stop at nothing to gain control of both the negitive and positive plains!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Xiao and Xira approached Mack with a sorrow on their faces.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know such a thing could happen."

"Yeah. Just know that me and Xira, and the boys, are on your side."

Alex and Clawdy spoke up too.

"Yeah. We'll make her pay."

"You said it, Alex. Now where is this Negati bitch? We shall show her...."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Dr. Mack- Hang on, were going to need some help here. I need one of you to go to the Delurans bace, and another to go with me to the savanna. We need two more people to help us.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:52 pm

"Sounds good. Clawdy; why don't you and Xira go with Mack to the Savanna? Me and Xiao can head out to the Deluran Base. Though I'll need directions. I'm not too familiar with the Delurans."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Mack- Ask Anna. I bet she knows how to get there better than anyone. *Turns away* Come on you two, were going. I dont want to waste any time.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:58 pm

As Clawdy and Xira go towards the good doctor, they feel compelled to ask.

"Say doc. Just who are we getting anyway? Who will they be looking for at the Deluran base?"

Xira was curious as well.

"Yes, and if I may ask; who is at the savanna that can help us?"

(and BTW, I don't know very much on RPing with other's chars, so just so you know)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:05 pm

(slow doooowwwn xD) Masurao walked up to Dr. Mack. "I want to help teach that bitch a lesson too! Count me in!"

OOC: Im gonna try to narrow the number of posts by asking everyone to wait at least an hour after posting. Thank you very much ^^
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:06 pm

(Good nether do I. Lets just wing it. Also, I dont have names for the OC's that im about to intro, so they will be left vauge until the next time i post)

Mack- Hoho. The Deluran's have a friend of mine. Something to stop those brothers from interfearing. Also, DONT TOUCH THE WATER!

As for the Savana...

Mack pulls out a Odd scroll, and places it on the ground.

Mack- Were getting my master.

(Ok mike)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:14 pm

(could you make it a half hour? This thread is just starting to kick up, after all)

Alex stepped towards his mech with Xiao.

"Alright. I'll go to Anna and ask her about these Delurans. I've never met her before, but I've heard alot from Clawdy."

Meanwhile, Clawdy and Xira went with Dr. Mack.

"Okay, doc. Let's go and find 'your master'."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Kuroda stood on the sidelines feeling a little left out. Before Dr. Mack left he spoke up.

"Uhh... Doc? I hate to be a jerk but, you didn't give me anything to do. Surely there is something I can do. Reconnaissance, stealth infiltration, I mean whatever I can do to help."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Mack- Ok. Kuroda go with the others to find my friend. Lets start the transport!

Mack pulls out a ceremonial knife out of his suitcase and slits his wrists. The blood is instantly drawn toward the scroll, making markings. The scroll soon glows, teliporting some of the members to the savanna.

Mack- Welcome to the savanna. Make sure to keep your heads down.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:50 pm

(why am I being ignored xD) Masurao and Rua were teleported tothe Savannah. "Well, we'd better be carefull." Rua giggled at that. "Don't worry, I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:57 pm

"Okay, Kuroda. You're with us, I guess. Mack has all the help he needs with that ninja, naga and Clawdy on his side. Get onto my mech and we'll head to Anna's place. She'll tell us where the Delurans are."

He and Xiao got into their mech and prepped for liftoff, awaiting Kuroda's response.....

Meanwhile, at the Savanna, Mack's team arrived via teleport into the area. Clawdy and Xira looked around and were surprised at what they saw.

"Wow... this place is nice."

"You're right, Clawdy. It really is nice. Heh heh."

Eagerly they awaited Mack's next orders...

As this all came to pass, the Anchor Brothers went through Felarya, now empowered with a limitless supply of energy. Anchus laughed in triumph as they searched for Nemyra to engage her in a fight.

"ha ha ha ha... Brother! At long last we have the power we deserve!"

Anchorus looked at his brother with a not so enthusiastic, yet still mildly triumphant smirk.

"Yeah... I bet Laureen would be happy about this too."

"Ugh. Are you still sad over what happened with your little naga friend? Yeesh, I told you not to worry. Fleshie creatures die. It's what they do. And besides, we have power now. And we need nobody else."

"I know, brother. I know...."

"Good. Now head west! We shall draw the fairy queen out in her own kingdom!"
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:09 pm

"Sounds like a plan.", Kuroda said in response. With that he lept and flipped onto the mech and held on tight.

"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:15 pm

Now with Kuroda ready, the mech lifted off and sped off to the great tree at max speeds....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next