Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:31 am

Rua was beginning to get hungry. "Hey Dr. Mack? You have anything that I can eat?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:39 am

Dr. Mack- Well lets see *begins going threw shelfs* dried sphinx paw, severed head, Ah! *Holds up shrunken Naga* Your not using this right?
Karasi- No, do what ever you want with the blasted thing.
Dr. Mack- OK. *tosses to Rua* you dont have a problem with that right?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:39 am

Alex stood in awe at what was before him and Xiao. He could not believe that such a wonder existed below this base.

"Incredible..."

He snapped out of it long enough to introduce themselves.

"Hello there... my name is Alex, and the girl next to me in here is Xiao."

"Hello. Nice to meet you."

He approached the figures cautiously.

"Excuse me, but you two wouldn't happen to know a person by the name of Dr. Mack, would you?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:45 am

(FYI, Shasa is descised as the water around Tetsu)

Shasa- *bubble*
Tetsu- Ah. Dr. Mack. Pardon me if i just refer to him as Mack though. We have known about each other since we were childeren, just like the rest of us Neo Humans. Although, Neo Humanoids would be a more accuret version of the name, oh well. I have a lot to owe to Mack, he has saved my life on more that one ocation, and is somewhat the reason I am like this now.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:00 am

Alex approached the humanoid and amorphous mass of water carefully.

"Well, here's the thing; Mack, me and a few of our allies are in a bit of a pickle. You see, something happened which pissed off the guardian Nemyra. Now she possibly wants to eat and or kill us. He told me that you and your uh... watery cohort could be of assistance. Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 am

Shasa- *violent bubbleing*
Tetsu- Ah yes. I heard about that fight from the scientists here. Thouse explosions could be heard from all the way underground. You need me to make sure the brothers dont Kill you guys right?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 am

He approached even closer.

"Yes, that would be the jist of it, though I'm sure the brothers aren't our big threat now. I assume they're out to get Nemyra as well. I'm not sure what'll happen, should they succeed or not, but I assume it will not end well."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 am

Rua greatfully eats the shrunken Naga.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 am

Tetsu- Well I would be happy to help. Your going to be killing that Bi*** Negati. So it's only normal to be gathering all of us for this.

As she sets her hand onto the Platform, it transforms into an odd devise. It lights up and after a moment, a Neko pops out, flesh and all.

Tetsu- I would be happy to assist you in your indevers.
Shasa- HOLD IT TETSU!

Shasa forms into a humanoid mass, the upper part of her abdomin is the only noticable part. She looks very angry.

Shasa- You said it they are going to harm you, I get to eat them. Doing this will Kill you Tetsu! *tears in her eyes* I wont let that happen!

Using her limbs she shoots toward Alex, with the entent of absorbing him.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:28 am

Before Alex could react, Excaliber's visor burned red and quickboosted to the side, avoiding the limbs in time.

Xiao held on tight to her seat and looked over at Alex. Unfortunately, his eyes were now burning red as well. He and his mecha had now become one fighting unit.

Before she could say anything, all of Excaliber's weapons activated, from it's rifles and cannon to it's missiles and electrical armor.The shield had risen, creating a powerful primal armor around his mech. Steam shot from all the joints. Now they were angry.

"You dare raise your limbs to us?! After we came to you for help? You will regret it...."

The boosters flared into a frenzy, and Alex looked intently at Shasa.

"Just try to absorb me now...."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:37 am

Shasa smiled and grew larger, clearly mad as well.

Shasa- You think that something like that can take-

Before Shasa could finish her sentance, Tetsu motioned her hand downwards. A electrical wire moved and tutched the water, electricuting Shasa.

Tetsu- You should really think things threw Shasa.

Shasa *after the electrocution* But Tetsu...
Tetsu- I am my own being Shasa. I can make my own disitions. These guys are going to bring down a enemy of mine. Why shouldn't i help them.
Shasa- but...
Tetsu- We will talk about this on the way. *A jar apperars out of the Mashean her and falls into her hand* Now in the jar.
Shasa- But...
Tetsu- In. The. Jar.
Shasa- ...Fine.

Shasa moves into the jar, takeing all the 'water' in the room with her. When she is done, Tetsu caps the jar, and opens the mech. She quickly jumps into it, smileing as she does.

Tetsu- Well then. Shall we go?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:49 am

Alex looks at Tetsu, still with a dark and burning glare, but Xiao places her hand on his shoulder in sympathy.

"Alex.... please calm down... I'm sure they didn't mean to attack us. Please?"

Hearing her voice made Alex slowly calm down, causing his mech to lower it's weapons and lower it's shield.

"I... guess you're right. Come on aboard, you two."

And with that, he opened his mech and they came inside.

As they turned around to leave the room, however, Alex turned towards Tetsu and Shasa, temporarily gaining his dark stare.

"But I have my eye on you two. If you try to commandeer my mech again, or if harm comes to Xiao because of you, pray that you are nowhere near me...."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 am

Tetsu- Untrusting just because my friend attacked you huh. *Laughs* Good! Good! Your learning kid! Oh well, sorry for what she did, shes a bit overprotective of me.
Shasa-...
Tetsu- What?
Shasa- I know this is a bad idea. You could die.
Tetsu- dont worry. If this 'Me' Dies, I'll just go back. I though i told you this all ready.
Shasa- Ya, but can you cant help me for worrying.
Tetsu- Ya. I know.

Back in the savanna...

Karasi- Ok, now that I have all the matereals, there be only one thing left to be done.
Dr. Mack- What?

Karasi, insted of answering, bites down hard onto Mack's neck.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:01 am

Masurao was stunned. "What the hell are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:03 am

As Karasi bit down, Xira jumped back in fear.

"Clawdy! What is she doing?!"

"Xira, I wouldn't worry. Something tells me this isn't as bad as it appears."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:07 am

Karasi finishes draining Mack of enough blood, and lets him drop to the floor.

Karasi- Man, that is still some of the Tastyest blood ever...

Karasi quickly goes to work, snatching up viles of odd liquids and wolfing them down as well. Mack just continues to wither on the ground.

Mack- *Diazed* If one of you doesnt mind...Could you please get a blood increace pill from my suitcase...God thats painful, always is...always will be...
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:09 am

Masurao quickly got a blood increase pill from Dr. Mack's suitcase, and gave it to him. "You are one sick bitch, you know that?" He said to the Dridder as he glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:12 am

Clawdy acknowledges the doctor and goes for his suitcase, grabbing a pill that appears odd to him. On it the pill says "blood increase". He gives it to Mack posthaste.

Meanwhile, Xira watches in fear at what Karasi does, then looks at Masurao and Clawdy before looking at Mack.

"Wow. He's gonna have a lot of blood...."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:14 am

Karasi looks over at Masurao, a bit mad.

Karasi- You think you be the first human to be telling me that. *scoff* It's humans like you that be giving us shaman a bad name.

As Karasi finished her work, Mack ate the pill quickly, then stood back up.

Mack- You know you could ask before you do that.
Karasi- Ya, but prepared blood doesnt taste that good. *wolfs down last vial* There! My new venom is ready.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:16 am

"Well," Masurao replied, "at least you're alot better than Orochimaru."

(Mangamastermind I'm still waiting for your Assassin OC in the "You in Felarya" rp xD)
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:31 am

Mack- Well, be better be getting out of here.

*Mack pulls out another scroll, and Karasi pulls out a jar of blood. She paints another seal like the one before, and quickly, they are teliported back to the forest.*
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:43 am

Clawdy looks at Mack with a puzzled expression.

"Alright. Now what's the plan, Mack? Where are we off to next?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:49 am

Mack- Well first we need them to get back here...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:56 am

Just as Mack said this, Clawdy heard something over the distance. It was a sound he recognized very well.

"What the? ... I hear boosters... could it be?"

He turned around to see Excaliber flying towards them at top speed. It landed and out came the passengers inside.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:12 am

Tetsu- Hi there Mack!
Mack- Hey there Tetsu, I see you still dont like wereing clothing when your like that...
Tetsu- Oh be quiet, I dont do this often.
Mack-...And I see you have brought Shasa with you.
Shasa- Make one coment on how i am just now and you die.
Mack- Ok, lets see now.

Me- Check
Mabon- Check
Nasya- Check
Tetsu- check
Lysander- Check
Tabia- ...Not here yet.

Just as Mack compleated his list, Tabia flew in with a smile.

Tabia- Hi there guys! What ya doing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next