Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favortie game

Go down 
+5
Anime-Junkie
dlausactor6373
Archmage_Bael
TheLightLost
luke112
9 posters
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Please state your favorite game and why its your favortie, it dosent matter what game it is so long it is a game. let me start
Favorite Game ( well franchise anyway): Halo
Why: the story, the graphics, the graphic novels, the novels, i love it all, but what really made me become a true Zealot was the music... it always had the abilty to capture me, give me a deep emotional attachment to the scence in the games.. weather it be on the cario station in halo 2 or the ending of halo 3 and even more recenty the ending of Halo reach.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

Why? Because.... Ah, I'm too lazy to explain.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm

I really like Tales of Vesperia. I should watch the movie again, and I thank Davis for reminding me of that Razz
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Most underrated game of all time. Great story, extremely memorable characters, and a take on the vampire myth that hasn't been explored all that often. Plus, you can talk to a stop sign. Many bugs and glitches litter the current official build, but the modding community is continually fixing that. If Stephanie Meyer's raping of the vampire genre has got you down, nothing cures you of that sickly Twilight feeling better than a visit to your favorite Malkavian at "The Asylum".

Favortie game Jeanette_by_EmptySpiral89
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Most underrated game of all time.
Actually every time I see it mentioned people are rating it quite highly.
I wouldn't call it underrated at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Really hard to pick one as higher than the others. I'm going to go with Zone of the Enders:The second Runner, I loved the shit out of that and still do. Really looking forward to another game in the series, which Kojima says he's going to work on.
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 pm

WORMS

Why? Because it's the first computer game to make me laugh out loud and it's wonderfully addictive. And it's excellent for getting rid of stress.
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Argh!!!!! Choices!!! Okay focus, focus um... crap!!! Mine would have to be... no wait now about no but then what about... Argh!!! Alright I think I can finally make up my mind for favorite game I would have to say EVE-online. For the high learning curve awesome graphics great space fights player driven universe and best of all in my opinion devs and creators of game will listen to their players!!! Something I haven't seen in any other game previously though I might be wrong EVE is very highly addicting and hard to break from hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Noonstar
Helpless prey
Noonstar

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 pm

'Favorite' is such a general term, but I guess my choice would go to The Legend of Dragoon.

TLoD is a Playstation RPG from 2000, somewhat underrated, but IMO the best RPG of the decade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favortie game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favortie game   Favortie game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favortie game
Page 1 of 1