Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its a communication-palooza - Take 4

Go down 
+26
timing2
macdaddy
asaenvolk
Zoekin-3
Prof.Nekko
Shady Knight
Stabs
Slimetoad
Anime-Junkie
ravaging vixen
sparkythechu
Darkstorm Zero
AisuKaiko
Krisexy26
buddha66667
Grave
itsmeyouidiot
luke112
ZionAtriedes
dlausactor6373
moonlight-pendent13
Karbo
Archmage_Bael
Pendragon
Warrior3000
rcs619
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Quote :
yes, shouting incessantly and then saying everyone who disagrees with him should go burn in a fire. THAT is so valid.

Whoa, whoa, wait, time-out there. Im trying to not get involved in this mess, Pen...since every time I've tried to talk to you, it ends badly. I have to speak up here though.

Please, DO NOT accuse me of saying things I have never said. I've told you in the past that your paraphrasing of myself and others is not only extremely rude, it is misleading to people who may not know the whole story.

Quote :
There is NO excuse that justifies the different treatment Cliff is getting from me.

Different treatment? Pen, you got a couple warnings. You never even got banned from the vent either, Mac just kicked you because you were being unreasonable.

I DID get banned, for well over a week. I DID get demodded. I DID lose the respect of my friends and peers and have been working to try and regain some of that. Don't talk to me about 'different treatments' when all you've gotten is a couple warnings for everything you've said, and how rude you've been to everyone lately.

Quote :
You are assuming I somehow deserve the hate I'm getting repeatedly, because of issues that were out of my control. I had no hand in the flamestorm that enveloped the forums, and when everyone suddenly turned it against me, nobody listened. I was the "bad guy", and as such, nobody wanted to hear my voice, no matter HOW I used it.

Pen, the only reason people are frustrated with you is because you constantly go around ranting and raving about how much everone hates you, and ignores you, and blames you. You go around mis-quoting and making accusations, and refusing to act like an adult. That is why people have stopped talking to you.

Myself, AJ, Aisu and a bunch of others HAVE tried talking to you, and HAVE tried to help you, but you've repeatedly ignored what we've had to say, and continued on with your "everyone hates me" narrative. It is getting old, man. We're all trying to bury hatchets and move on, but you keep kicking the embers and going off on this tangent over and over again.

Quote :
WHILE he continues being an ass to me for no reason. And no matter how much I've left it alone, him and just about everyone else involved in this see it fit to continue shoving my face in it

Pen, this is the first time I've replied to you in this thread. The last time I talked to you on MSN was to try and help you. No one has shoved anything in your face. A lot of us have tried to help you. The only reason people are not wanting to have anything to do with you anymore is because you keep acting like this. You've been going on like this for almost a month, its time to start acting like an adult and stop playing the victim.

Either way, could you please not clog up my thread with this kind of talk? Things were going well and I'd really hate to have another thread locked because someone comes in at random to complain and/or cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:06 pm

You're hardly acting calm. You were never the "bad guy" of the letter, or of anything. People had no reason to hate you and don't, as long as you don't make ranting posts like you're doing right now. Or the blatantly flaming posts you are so fond of, like the one in introductions thread.

Cliff had a concern with Krisexy and Karbo. He iterated it in the wrong way. He did not say that everyone who disagreed with him should go "burn in a fire".

You don't have any point, besides saying people on the forum are out to get you and that the mods and Karbo are biased against you. Plus, saying "someone else did it, so I have a right to do it to" is illogical and childish. Neither you nor Cliff should resort to petty flaming. But he's not the topic of discussion.

I never said you should jump off a cliff and die with your opinions. I don't see any opinions being made here, just hatred and complaining. If you have a concern with the moderatorship with the forum or with a member you should contact the moderators or admin.

Your attitude problem and paranoia go beyond and before the letter. Stop assuming that everyone is out to get you or oppress you, or are favouring others above you. You're making your own complaints come true with the way you're acting.

Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Pendragon, all Karbo is saying is that you need to stop the insults. That's it. If you continue to do so you will be banned. It's that simple. Take heed of the warning you've been given.

No moderator is saying you should leave or that you cannot have a say. Feel free to post as much as you like. You can easily post your grievances without resorting personal attacks or insults.

Also, being with the community X number of months does not make someone immune to the rules. If you think is not the case, then I suggest you talk with Karbo himself. He's has said more than once that there is no tiered membership where people who've been here longer are somehow more valued or more important than others.

Lastly, everyone has not turned against you. At least not that I've seen.

As for the rest - I would kindly ask for those involved to refrain from telling others to shut up or hurling insults back at the originators. There are other ways you can disagree with one another. And if you cannot, the consider this fair warning to keep the thread civil.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 pm

rcs619 wrote:

I DID get banned, for well over a week. I DID get demodded. I DID lose the respect of my friends and peers and have been working to try and regain some of that. Don't talk to me about 'different treatments' when all you've gotten is a couple warnings for everything you've said, and how rude you've been to everyone lately.

Sorry to say, but frankly, it serves you right. You scream at me for being an attention whore, then go off on a tangent on how everyone should listen to you.

Quote :
Myself, AJ, Aisu and a bunch of others HAVE tried talking to you

HAHAHAH. I stopped reading there because that is the biggest load of crap I've heard from you.

The only one of you that's actually tried to help me is Aisu, while the rest of you just saw fit to insult me and tell me I'm wrong no matter what I do.

Quote :
Pen, this is the first time I've replied to you in this thread. The last time I talked to you on MSN was to try and help you. No one has shoved anything in your face. A lot of us have tried to help you. The only reason people are not wanting to have anything to do with you anymore is because you keep acting like this. You've been going on like this for almost a month, its time to start acting like an adult and stop playing the victim.

No, that is not a viable excuse in the SLIGHTEST, you damn liar.

We spoke in the chat. EVERYONE was there, so don't even try to deny that. You threatened to ban me if I ever said anything you didn't agree with.

And no, pinning the blame on me is stupid as well. I was away for 2 weeks. When I got back, THERE WAS NO EXCUSE FOR EVERYONE TO ACT LIKE A PRICK TO ME, WHEN THEY WEREN'T IGNORING ME.

Quote :
Either way, could you please not clog up my thread with this kind of talk? Things were going well and I'd really hate to have another thread locked because someone comes in at random to complain and/or cause trouble.

That's too bad. You chose to act like a child by ignoring me and claiming I'm the bad one in this situation.

All I've ever wanted out of this was a simple apology. I was willing to give one to you guys, so now I'd like one back.

But no. None of you can own up to it. You chose to ignore me and insult me behind my back. Telling me I should "grow up" doesn't exactly make a strong point when you are all acting like jackasses, shunning me because I refuse to lie down and get insults hurled at me. Yes, it's perfectly fine when everyone hurls insults at me, that's just so peachy. But if I say anything back, even if it's a polite counterargument, nope I GET THREATENED WITH A BAN. You got suspended Cliff, which means you got off easy. I'M BEING THREATENED WITH A PERMANENT BAN, WHICH MEANS I CAN'T COME BACK.

Quote :

Your attitude problem and paranoia go beyond and before the letter. Stop assuming that everyone is out to get you or oppress you, or are favouring others above you. You're making your own complaints come true with the way you're acting.

I'll stop with this whole situation when you admit I'm not the only one at fault here. Everyone has been saying I'm the sole reason this situation has come to pass. Admit you're wrong on that tiny detail and we can be done here.

Quote :
Pendragon, all Karbo is saying is that you need to stop the insults. That's it. If you continue to do so you will be banned. It's that simple. Take heed of the warning you've been given.

WHAT INSULTS?! Timing, could you stop pulling things out of thin air just to scold me with them?

i've only said a few things, which were in retaliation to things said to me. I'm sorry if apparently that wasn't the "proper" course of action, but you blatantly ignoring everything is, frankly, a disgusting abuse of your modship.

Quote :

Lastly, everyone has not turned against you. At least not that I've seen.

There you guys go again, saying "what I see is the absolute truth". Have you considered that maybe this goes deeper than what's just been on the forum? But no, nobody has considered that.

Let me reiterate my point. I did nothing to deserve the rabid treatment I got the second I posted on the forums, following my break. People are just ignoring that so they can pretend I'm the little scape goat everyone can blame their problems on.

Enough with putting me on the stand because you think I'm at fault here. I'll gladly put this behind me when everyone else stops bringing it up.

It's real simple too. Just stop bringing up everything you think I did wrong, and let the problem die down. I'll gladly oblige and let the whole thing go. Infact, the only reason I brought it back up is because you guys refused to let it die, and I just want to know why.

Otherwise I will CONTINUE to bring it up. I refuse to be treated like dirt while mods just stand by and do nothing.

Last edited by Pendragon on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 pm

How are you asking about "what insults" you have made in the same post where you call Cliff a "jackass?" Where you call everyone "jackasses?" Where you say timing2 is making "disgusting abuses of his modship?"

No one is blaming you for anything outside of these rants and you fail to give proof of that.

Everyone else here is trying to act civil in dealing with you, without foul language and insults.

The only problems are the ones you are creating acting like this.

This is a thread about communication and you are using it to insult people, claiming its okay because "they did it first", while there is no proof of anyone trying to oppress or "treat you like dirt". Just because someone isn't interested in talking to you does not mean they are insulting you. And more people would be willing to talk to you if you didn't act like this so often.

Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Pendragon wrote:

And Cliff, I have something to say to you and Mac, regarding this crap about ignoring me, threatening to ban me from the chat, and blaming me for everything that's been going on: Don't be a bunch of biased jerks if you have such issues with others voicing their opinions. And if you're gonna go around, telling me how horrible I am for not letting things go, DON'T BE A DICK ON THE FORUM AND DO THE EXACT THING YOU TOLD ME NOT TO DO.

Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Banana
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Those insults came from my lack of patience that I've wasted on this thread. I'm trying not to be rude, but you know, it's getting VERY difficult to remain level headed when nobody wants to move on, instead opting to say I'm the bad one.

And gee, you weren't acting civil before. All I see is a facade of "civility" so you look like the victims.

Regardless, you're ignoring what I asked. Just let it go and I'll let it go too. You refuse to do that though, so the argument is continuing.

Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Pendragon wrote:
And gee, you weren't acting civil before. All I see is a facade of "civility" so you look like the victims.
Hey, Mac wasn't the one punching your salad.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't see why we have been reduced to the "I'm being ignored" and "there's different treatment between users" discussion.

Pen, don't say everyone here is being a jerk with you. It isn't like the whole forum - or worse, the whole community - is after you. You've had your differences with some people, you've argued and things went wrong somewhere, because the discussion is still going.

People here are trying to fix their own mishaps, acknowledging they made mistakes and should work on improving the community. We all have to work on that, some harder than others, but this attitude isn't helpful. All of us have to admit what we did wrong and fix it. All of us. Because everyone has their fault in this problem, either for direct action or just for not doing anything or another reason. And we can correct ourselves, we can help the community to improve.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Pen I'm sorry to say this but you have taken up the shovel dug a hole and tossed yourself in it. Timing told you what would happen if you were to continue to post in this manner and you either failed to take him seriously. You have no one to blame here but yourself here. So how about you sit tight and just wait for Timing to return.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:55 pm

I have already said I'm willing to admit my fault in this, because I know bursting out into insults despite my frustration wasn't the smartest thing to do.

My problem? Nobody else wants to take blame. They refuse to admit they have ALL had a hand in the forum's mishaps.

THAT is why I'm still arguing this.

buddha66667 wrote:
Pen I'm sorry to say this but you have taken up the shovel dug a hole and tossed yourself in it. Timing told you what would happen if you were to continue to post in this manner and you either failed to take him seriously. You have no one to blame here but yourself here. So how about you sit tight and just wait for Timing to return.

So you're saying I deserve to be banned because I'm voicing my opinion?

I guess things really are that bad. Nobody wants to admit any fault in this, and it's just easier to ban me. Figures.

Last edited by Pendragon on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Pendragon wrote:
I have already said I'm willing to admit my fault in this, because I know bursting out into insults despite my frustration wasn't the smartest thing to do.

My problem? Nobody else wants to take blame. They refuse to admit they have ALL had a hand in the forum's mishaps.

A lot of people JUST said recently that we all need to apologize. I get the feeling you aren't really reading these posts.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

A lot of people JUST said recently that we all need to apologize. I get the feeling you aren't really reading these posts.

According to Slimetoad, "apologizing won't help anything". And since he also says I'm the only one to blame for this, apparently nobody else has to admit to their faults.

If people are saying they need to apologize, why don't I hear anyone apologizing? They're not even apologizing to eachother, let alone saying anything to me.

I just want this to end peacefully. Doesn't anyone else? I said I'll drop this if everyone admits their faults in this.

Just stop pinning the blame on me.

Last edited by Pendragon on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Pendragon wrote:
buddha66667 wrote:

So you're saying I deserve to be banned because I'm voicing my opinion?

I guess things really are that bad. Nobody wants to admit any fault in this, and it's just easier to ban me. Figures.
Wow, that's pretty selective reading there, bud. I've seen quite a few posts from people admitting their parts in the drama and apologizing. My apologies if we don't all go prostrate in front of you. If you're ignored, take steps to connect to people rather than just, how did Fish once put it...? Ah, yes. Don't go "bawwing" at everyone else and making them dislike you even more.

I'm sure this isn't the kind of attention you were looking for. And if it was, maybe you are a lost cause after all.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 pm

id just like to know..

which people you want an apologize from? i mean...i saw "people" "people" and "people" so im wondering who youre targeting at...maybe if they would clearly know who they are, they might come here to apologize to you...

and also, please be polite with timing2. i think he's showing great patience and it'll be sad if they had to ban you only because of this..
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:03 pm

People have admitted they are at fault if you read on from page four you will see that. You simply refuse to recognize it.

Your not being banned because you voiced your opinion you are being banned because you are verbally attacking people; Jumping at ghosts; and making moving from this mess impossible. You have sent this thread off on a tangent from the positive course it was taking.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 pm

buddha66667 wrote:
Your not being banned bcause you voiced your opinion you are being banned because you are verbally attacking people; Jumping at ghosts; and making moving from this mess impossible. You have sent this thread off on a tangent from the positive course it was taking.
Bravo, bravo. Slight grammatical errors aside, that was a perfect post right there.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Want to know what I'm apologizing for? I apologize for not being as an active member of this community as other people are - including newer members that have been quite active -, and for maybe being a bit harsh - though not intentionally - with someone in any of my few reviews/critics in this forum.

The low activity part is quite hard to solve, given my RL status getting the best of me, but being nicer yet not loosing the grip when pointing what's wrong and how to fix it... that's another thing.

Also, and sorry for going back to this, speaking in general terms isn't good, since with that it's like blaming everyone of something... Seriously, that doesn't help. Whatever personal affairs should be treated with those individuals aside, not making it look like it's the whole community's fault for such personal affairs...
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Krisexy26 wrote:

which people you want an apologize from? i mean...i saw "people" "people" and "people" so im wondering who youre targeting at...maybe if they would clearly know who they are, they might come here to apologize to you...

I just mainly wanted an apology from Cliff, for saying so many rude things to me even after I apologized for this whole thing, and who continues to say things behind my back.

But you know, I guess i'm never getting that apology. And I guess nobody will admit their faults in this. So my words are just wasted effort.

I'm done posting in this thread, if people really don't wanna hear it. You guys can continue on with your discussion. I won't interfere anymore.

Not like anybody cares, but that's a moot point now.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Quote :
HAHAHAH. I stopped reading there because that is the biggest load of crap I've heard from you.

The only one of you that's actually tried to help me is Aisu, while the rest of you just saw fit to insult me and tell me I'm wrong no matter what I do.

Pen, do I need to get chatlogs? The last time I talked to you on MSN, I spent a good 45 minutes trying to help you, and all you did was rant, put words in my mouth and refuse to listen.

I have the logs, Pen. I don't want to have to post them up publically and make you look foolish if I don't have to.

Quote :
We spoke in the chat. EVERYONE was there, so don't even try to deny that. You threatened to ban me if I ever said anything you didn't agree with

No, you came into the chat and started ranting and raving when the rest of us had been talking about the drama, and ways to move on. We were trying to have a calm, civil discussion and you refused to conform to that. Yes, I threatened to kick you from the chat if you continued like you had been. Yes, I said that if I had to do it more than once, you may be looking at a temporary chat-ban. You calmed down and nothing happened though. By dragging this up, you're forcing me to explain the full context, and that's only going to make you look bad in the end.

Quote :
That's too bad. You chose to act like a child by ignoring me and claiming I'm the bad one in this situation

How have I ignored you? I tried to help you on MSN, and I replied to you in this thread.

Quote :
nope I GET THREATENED WITH A BAN. You got suspended Cliff, which means you got off easy. I'M BEING THREATENED WITH A PERMANENT BAN, WHICH MEANS I CAN'T COME BACK.

Pen, I got banned. It was a temp-ban, but a ban all the same. THAT is what you are being threatened with. They don't give out perma-bans the first time.

Quote :
People are just ignoring that so they can pretend I'm the little scape goat everyone can blame their problems on.

No, most of us are just not having anything to do with you because you've become so miserable to talk to. All you do is complain about how everyone hates you while you call other people "jackasses" and "retards" and make up things that they never actually said.

Quote :
I'll gladly put this behind me when everyone else stops bringing it up.

Pen, you're the only one that ever brings any of this up. You aren't a hot-topic. No one talks about you until YOU come into the chatbox, or a thread, and start talking about yourself.

Now, can we please get this thread back on some semblence of the topic?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Sigh I'm all for helping you if I can but what you are doing here is just wrong and not a solution at all.

And more specifically I don't really see where you think people are ignoring you... I mean it's a forum. People come and go. in our discussion I advised you to be patient. You must connect with people little by little, not through demanding agressively their attention. This will almost always backfire.
And goign on and flamming like that will basically defeat every little efforts you have made before in just one go... The analogy of digging yourself in a pit is pretty accurate here
Moreover If you go and juste out of the blue start flaming people, you are in infraction on that forum..This is the same rule for everyone.

So I'm asking you to not do that again.

Just to precise, I'm not threatening a perma-ban here. Not at this time. It goes like this : Warning - Temporary ban - and perma ban if it keeps being repeated.

Last edited by Karbo on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:38 pm

I believe the last thing that was being discussed before this round of bickering began was buddha's star. Now this latest bout shows that when we smell blood we are still tempted to pile in and respond, while it may seem just or necessary it can and usually results in being counter productive. Rather than all of us expressing or reitterating our opinions on the matter prehaps we should bite our tongues and leave it to be delt by the community's moderators. As others have strongly suggested just leaving it for 10 minutes or so after seeing what is going on, if the flames start or countinue the mods have the initiative to intervene as they se fit, and I think we should give them the respect they deserve and adhere to what they say, if they say leave it be don't be a smart arse and continue, Karbo has made it clear what will happen. Let's remember they're human beings like the rest of us, they aren't perfect, but I don't think involving yourself and taking the law into your own hands is going to do anyone any favours.

To me this is a concession as I personally do not like walking on egg shells and I can be vocal in my opinions, but I think if it can help resolve petty squabbles before they turn into page after page of back and forth then sure why not?

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Okay, just so that no body can argue about this anymore can we all just post an apology here and now? To be done with it so that people know?

I apologize.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm

There is nothing to apologize for. I'm sorry Pen you are just paranoid. I've looked through the old posts no one is saying half of what you are arguing.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:22 pm

well, we couldnt say in the future that nothing happened on this thread =P

i dont have much to say about the other threads, but i think they somehow "lack" the life we are seeing here Razz even if things are going up and down, its a living thread Smile
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a communication-palooza - Take 4
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next