Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Diaries

Go down 
+3
vore4life99
TheLightLost
Nyaha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Character Diaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

These diary entries are funny as hell! It's been so long since I laughed, I really needed that.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 pm

gt500x wrote:
These diary entries are funny as hell! It's been so long since I laughed, I really needed that.
Nya, I'm so gald I helped brighten up your day! Thank you for the comment! <3
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 am

Nyan, new Nyaha entry! ^.^ I think this is the longest one I've done so far. I hope you like it! ;3

Diary, oh Diary, wherefore art thou, Diary?

I had a great day today!! I finally got to meet someone I’ve been wanting to meet FOREVER!!! Nyah, it started out with the plan. I waited along a quite well-known route through the forest, a place where few predators gather due to the large amount foul-smelling vegetation in the area, I think it’s called hair-curler moss. I could hardly stand it myself, but I had to wait there if I was going to make my plan work. See, when adventurers or travellers are lost in the middle forest, it’s there that they go to figure out which way to go, as there’s a lot less chance of being eaten while trying to figure it out there than anywhere else.
Luck was on my side when a group of adventurers passed by below the branches I had perched on, and stopped to look at a map. I took the chance, and called down, “Hey, guys, are ya’ lost?” They all looked up in unison surprise as I used a pair of umbrellas to float gently down to the ground. I asked them where they were going, and they said they were travelling to the Jungle Bowl or something like that. I decided to take a look at the map they were using; it was really old and it didn’t even have their destination on it. I scolded them for that and told them to have a better map next time. I then told them I could lead them to where they were going. They accepted my offer gratefully, and thus, my plan was in progress.
Fortune continued to favour me as we ran into another exploration party, a few men larger than the one I’d already picked up. They were having the same problem as the first group, a bad map. Come to think of it, it IS kinda’ weird. I bet someone in Negav has been selling old maps. I don’t know if I should thank them or punish them. Anyway, the second group, although their destination was in a different direction entirely, I told them that it was in the same direction as the first group’s was, so they came along, too. I know, I know, Nyaha looks really bad right now, but you don’t even know why I did this yet, so don’t go judging me already.
I should tell you my plan, shouldn’t I? If you remember, I’m on my way to Chordoni Falls, and the quickest way there from Safe Harbor is right past the Giant Tree. There is a well-known predator that makes her home there, however, by the name of Crisis. I actually saw her once when I was a kid. Even though she was eating other nekos, I never got the sense that she was a bad person. It kinda makes me wonder, if I was somehow turned into a giant predator, myself, would I eat nekos, too? Something in me says yes. I mean, I guess if that’s the part I’m meant to play in the world, why deny it? Besides, there must be some reason Crisis likes eating us so much. Maybe I’d enjoy it, too. Nevermind that, they deserve it for thinking I killed my own mother. Uh, forget that last part.
Back to the plan. Now, even though the two groups’ destinations were in different directions, I was taking them in a third one, as I was saying, the Giant Tree. I made a point of not chatting with any of the guys in the groups, as that’d just make me feel more guilty for what I was about to do to them. Needless to say, that raised some suspicion about me in the group. They should’ve ran away, but you know how these inexperienced adventurer types are. Soon enough, we arrived at the Giant Tree. Now, these guys were noobs (some human term, I think it means people who are new at things, but in a derogatory sense), but they weren’t stupid. They knew right then and there that something was up, so I took out my own map and pretended to look it over, and I said things like, “I was sure we were going the right way,” and, “I knew I should’ve made that left turn at Albakurkee (I think that’s how it’s spelt).”
Pretty soon, Crisis herself showed up, and that was my cue to walk towards the Giant Tree nonchalantly while all the adventurers panicked, drawing as little attention to myself as possible. “I love it when dinner comes to me for a change,” I heard Crisis say. “You’re right on time, too. Nice job!” When I knew I was out of sight, I climbed up to a relatively low branch on the Giant Tree, but that’s still, like, 100 feet off the ground, and watched Crisis eat. The first thing she did was make an encolsure with her tail, so that none of the people could escape, and then she bent down and scooped up a handful of the helpless men and lifted them into the air. She then plucked one from her hand, brought him to her mouth, gave him a good taste, then promptly swallowed him. She did the same with pretty much every person after that, too. Some of them pleaded for their life, other simply screamed in terror, but Crisis couldn’t have looked happier, so it made me happy, too. That reminds me of this time I once overheard some guy saying, “All nekos are evil.” Heheheh, guess I’m not doing a very good job of proving him wrong, huh? Anyway, a few of the guys told Crisis about some imaginary neko boy that led them here, which made Crisis look around, which meant I had to hide. But she eventually ate them up, too.
Pretty soon, Crisis was all finished with her meal, and she laid back against one of the Giant Tree’s gigantic roots and relaxed, signalling that she was nice and full. I then saw Crisis raise her tail to a nearby tree, from which hopped a human girl clad in green. Crisis lifted this girl onto her belly, where the girl took a comfy seat. “Did you enjoy your dinner today, Crisis?” the girl asked. Crisis told her that it was one of the best meals she’d ever had because it came to her rather than make her go look for it. “I’m glad you enjoyed it!” I called down from above them. Crisis seemed unsure of where my voice came from, as she looked all over searching for the source, but the girl on her stomach looked right up at me and watched as I floated down with an umbrella, using that and a fan in my sleeve to suspend myself in the air until I knew it was safe to get closer.
Crisis gave me a friendly greeting when she finally saw me, and the girl on her somach said to me, “I suppose you’re the “imaginary neko” who led those men here?” I told her she was correct, and that I brought them just for Crisis, who became ecstatic. “You mean you brought dinner all the way here just for me?!” she exclaimed in delight. “That’s one of the nicest things anyone’s ever done for me!” She then snatched me out of the air and gave me a great big naga hug, which broke that umbrella I was using. Seriously, I’m lucky I can even still write in you after that, diary! The human girl introduced herself as Léa.”It looks like she’s taken a liking to you,” Léa said. “What’s your name, stranger?” I introduced myself as Naharou Ikutsuki, “But you can call me Nyaha.” Crisis repeated my name, then giggled. “THat’s cute. I’m definitely gonna’ remember that. “Nyaaaaha”.”
And that’s the end of that. I must say, my plan worked out very well! I’m even having a sleepover with them at the Giant Tree now, tonight. We’re all way tired from chasing eachother around all afternoon. That Crisis is a fast girl. She got carried away a couple times and almost ate me, but I don’t mind too much. Plus, I got more hugs! Bonus! Nyaan, I’m yawning like crazy now. I gotta get to sleep. Goodnight, my diary. Gack, Crisis just pillow-boxed me with her boob!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:22 am

Enjoyed reading those "dairies"
Looking forward to read the next part.
But have to admit using the writing a diary to tell the, is something I would never have fought about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Diaries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2