Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Diaries

Go down 
+3
vore4life99
TheLightLost
Nyaha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Inspired by Zoekin, I decided to write diarys for my characters to help me get inside their heads a little better, and round them out a bit more. Plus, I'm much better at first-person writing than third-person. The first is Nyaha's diary.

Dear Journal,
No, that doesn't sound right. Start Over.

Dear Diary,
My name is Naharou Ikutsuki, but you can call me "Nyaha". I found you at an abandoned campsite in Tolmeshal Forest. The fire was recently used, so I guess the previous occupants were eaten for breakfast that morning. I'm a total packy-neera, so I'm always finding and taking stuff from abandoned camps like that. I also pack away a lot of food, so I never go hungry, unless I just forget a meal. Oh, yeah, I'm 18 and I have mid-length, shaggy blond hair, green eyes, and black fur. Why fur? 'Cuz I'm a neko! But you could tell that from looking at me, right? Hm? You ask where I pack my things? Well, I wear a shirt with huge sleeves. They're so warm and snuggly, and they're always covering my hands, which keeps them from getting cold. I'm so glad I have it, especially at night when I can curl up in it like a blanket. Anyway, one of the old people from Nekomura -- that's the village of nekos I grew up in -- enchanted the sleeves with some kind of dimensional hole into a giant closet or something, I didn't really...I wasn't paying attention. Don't judge me!
Anyway, whatever it is, I can put anything into my sleeves and it'll stay in there, until I take it out, and there doesn't seem to be any limit to the zise size or the amount that I can store inside. Nyaah, okay, I'm getting pretty tired now, so I'm gonna' go to sleep. 'Till tomorrow, my new, silent friend.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Nyaha's Diary

Dear Dairy,
I said before that I grew up in Nekomura, right? Let me check. Yep, it's there on the last page. Well let me tell you, even there I was considered an odd kid, but it never bothered me 'cuz mom would tell me that being myself was the best thing I could be, and that "odd" was just another word for "unique." She was right, of course, as always. I loved my mom. I never really knew my dad, seemed like being in Negav drinking with his friends was more important than I was. But I suppose it's his loss in the end, 'cuz I turned out to be a pretty good person.
I lost my mother when I was 12. I was playing around on the outskirts of the village when I was attacked by a trio of nagas. My mom shielded me from harm, as any good mother would, and was killed. After my mom screamed, the people in the village heard her, and a big commotion arose, before which the nagas had already fled. I guess they knew they wouldn't be able to take on a whole village of nekos. I cried afterwards, of course, no child should be impervious to the pain of losing their mother. But I always knew in my heart that she'd want me to be happy, even if she wasn't there.
So, I managed to pick myself up, and I smiled again just a few days later, which actually scared a lot of the villagers. Soon, supsicions that I killed my own mother arose, which is something I can't ever really forgive them for, knowing how close my mom and I were. Anyway, none of the other kids would talk to me, and the ones that would, their parents always came and took them away before they could say anything. I was alone.
One day, a few months after mom died, I was visiting the place where she was killed, the same place where the villagers buried her, and was surprised to see someone there. That's when I met Kira, a girl neko with blue eyes, black fur, and black, messy, mid-length hair. Well, actually, her hair was longer back then, 'cuz her dad brushed it for her. Anyway, the girl hadn't noticed me, yet, so I snuck up behind her and surprised her with a loud "hello." She jumped, yelped, and her tail went all frizzy, which is always funny, even to most nekos. What I didn't expect was for her to actually talk to me. She said, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" and, "Godammit, now I have to start all over again!" Those were the least-insulting things anyone's said to me for 3 months.
I asked her if I could help with anything, and she asked me to find one of the things she dropped when I scared her. I found it for her quickly, and she actually thanked me! Nobody had thanked me ofr for anything since my mom died, except for the occasional, "I'll thank you to keep your distance from my child" crap. Guardians be, how I hate snarky remarks like that. Anyway, after I said "You're welcome," she asked me what I was doing there. She didn't seem to know anything about me or my mom, and I decided it was best not to tell her, at least not yet. I told her that I saw her doing something and felt like coming to say hi. After that day, she was always pretty nice to me, nicer than anyone else was, anyway, and in a pretty short time we became best friends.
For 3 years we were inseperable -- either that, or I was being really clingy -- until some stranger came to our village, saw how good Kira was with mechanical stuff, and took her away! She told me that she'd been offered a job at a place called "Safe Harbour." She said goodbye to me, gave me a hug, which doesn't happen often with her, and just like that, I was alone all over again.
Oh, dear Guardians, I am tired! I NEED to get to sleep! Nyaah, g'night, Dairy.

Last edited by Nyaha on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:05 pm

It could benefit from being divided into one or two more paragraphs for readability, but it's a pretty interesting read so far.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I borke it down a bit into a few more paragraphs. Thank you for your input! ^.^

Also, I would like to add that, as with any of my other threads, anyone willing to post a comment on this is free to say whatever they like, as long as it's about the topic and not just insulting me or anyone else who posted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Invole some guy with a pistol.

We need people with pisols.

OR a lazer pistol.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:49 pm

vore4life99 wrote:
Invole some guy with a pistol.

We need people with pisols.

OR a lazer pistol.
Nyaha gots pistols. Lots of them. Many people bring them to Felarya and then get eaten, leaving them behind somewhere.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 am

Add some ridiculous amounts of violence.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 am

Just sayin, you can have this halo:CE ltd magmum, For likeing pistols.

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Nyaha's Diary   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Dear Daring Dairy,

It's morning. I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night 'cuz I was excited to tell you the rest of the story. How did you sleep? Good? Well, I'm sure it was nice and comfy in my sleeve. Now where was I? Ah, after Kira left.
Actually, my time with Kira must have changed me a little, because I decided right after she left that I wasn't going to live my life alone anymore. If I couldn't find any friends in the village, I'd find them somewhere else. I started packing stuff up in a bag, or a trunk or something. Some food, stuff to keep my hands busy, the essentials. Well, the essentials wouldn't fit, so I had to take stuff out. When it fit, it was still way too heavy, so I kept unpacking the less important stuff. It was hard, 'cuz there was so much stuff I knew I probably couldn't live without. Okay, maybe I could've...Maybe. But only if I needed to, and I didn't need to.
Anyway, around that time, an old man came to my house and asked me what I was doing. I told him all the stuff I told you, and he told me to come with him. He led me to what I believe was his home and took a big shirt with even bigger sleeves out of the closet. Then he did some magic...thing on it, and a geometric sun-shape design appeared on the back of the torso. I asked what he'd done and he said he'd enchanted the sleeves with dimensional magic. I understood that much, but then he started saying something else and I sort of tuned him out. I know, it's shameful. Anyway, I caught "...can put anything in the sleeves and take it out when you need it," and that's about it. After he was done, I asked him why he was helping me when I didn't even know who he was (which was actually pretty wierd, 'cuz I knew almost everyone. He must've been one of the new elders), and he told me something I'll probably never forget:

"The destiny of a leaf is different than that of another leaf, even from the same tree. Each leaf must fulfil it's own destiny as it is blown by the winds of fate."

I mean, come on, how could anyone forget something that poetic? I didn't fully know what he meant back then, but I'm starting to get it now that I've been around and met so many people. Anyway, I left with the shirt that he gave me and went back home. I put his magic to use immediately, packing up everything in my house, and I mean everything. I was surprised when I could lift the bathtub with one hand, but then I figured it probably had something to do with the dimensional magic. I was surprised again when there was still room in it for my stuffed duiker doll. Yes, I said doll. You can judge my masculinity all you like, I don't give a damn. Anyway, after I emptied my house, I set out to the jungle, saying goodbye to my mom before I left. And then, uh...Well, since then, I've met all kinds of people, fairies, nagas, dridders, even the odd mermaid! I've learned how to deal with predators as people, which seems to work well, since I'm still around.
Okay, I'm too hungry to write anymore. I'm gonna have a nice juicy fish that I caught the other day. Write ya' later!
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 pm

vore4life99 wrote:
Smile
I see I can count on your support. ^.^ I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 am

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Make with the next entry already.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:27 pm

+1 for good idea and character intro now to see what else happens in this neko's day
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Would anyone like to see Kira's diary entries, too, or would that distract you from Nyaha's too much?

It's time to D-d-d-d-Diary!

I hate it when people attack me for no good reason. Especially when that no-good reason is fur hunting. Anyone who does that should be shot! Well, I don't mean...Y'know what, yes, I DO mean it! They could find a hundred other ways to make a living that doesn't mean attacking people, but the...the assholes that buy neko fur pay so much for it, people can make a lot of money from it. It just...I don't want to say it pisses me off, but it does! I hate being pissed off! Nyaha isn't supposed to get pissed off! ...Then again, it is good to have a wide range of emotions, I suppose...
Okay, I should tell you what happened. Earlier today, I was attacked by fur hunters. As you might guess from my latter words, I got pretty upset. I swung a huge ball-and-chain at them, probably broke a few ribs or something with it. I mean, I made sure to say sorry to each of them for it, but I still feel kinda' bad about it. But why should I, they attacked me first, they deserved what they got! But I didn't really need to hurt them that badly. Of course, if I didn't, they'd probably just have gotten up and attacked me again. Nyahh, I don't know!! I'm gonna' go to the bathroom and try not to think about it.
Okay, that didn't work. But I do feel much more comfortable. And, I really think I did what I should've done. Their actions have consequences, and I'm not going to give up my life so they can keep living in ignorance. Thanks for letting me talk to you about it. It really helped.
By the way, you weren't surprised when I said I used a ball-and-chain on them, were you? I told you before that I'm a total packy-neera, didn't I? Well, sorry if I forgot. Anyway, I've found all kinds of things in the time that I've been wandering Felarya. Most of it I take from campsites in the jungle that have been abandoned by people that didn't realize how much more dangerous the middle forest gets at night. I also get a lot of stuff as gifts from the people I meet all around, and I learn stuff from them, too! I know some martial arts maneuvers, some shinobi techniques, and how to make the perfect decaf latté, among other things.
Y'know, what? I think I'll go see Kira tomorrow. I told you about her, right? Oh, you have GOT to see what she wears; such coolness! Goodnight my friend who is a great listener.

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:12 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing her diary. But you have to start the entries off with introductions like, "Hey, it's Kira." Or, "It's me, Nyaha again."

I wouldn't mind reading some longer entries as well.

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 pm

gt500x wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing her diary. But you have to start the entries off with introductions like, "Hey, it's Kira." Or, "It's me, Nyaha again."

I wouldn't mind reading some longer entries as well.

It's really just a hobby of mine, this writing, so they probably won't get too much longer. Also, trust me, you'll be able to tell who's diary it is right from the start.

Mechanic's Log 0001

....What the hell am I supposed to put in this thing?! I mean, I saw Nyaha writing a diary, so I thought it'd be a good idea, but-- Dammit, this isn't for me! It's for girly girls who like to write about what boys they like and crap like that. What did Nyaha say about his diary? "It's like a friend who you can tell anything to, any secret or feeling, and they will listen to you, and never share a word of it with anyone." Okay, well then I should probably start by introducing myself to this friend. My anem name is Kira...Crap, what the hell was my last name? You'd better not tell anyone I forgot or I'll rip every last page outta' you. Let me check some papers.
Okay, looks like it's "Southsmith." Huh. Kira Southsmith. Weird. Alright, what next? Well, I work at Safe Harbor fixing...shit. Really, it's not anything like I thought it'd be when I was offered the job when I was 16. I thought it'd be cranes and high-tech stuff and ship equipment, 'cuz, well, I thought it was a harbour, like for boats, not "harbor" as in a place for people to rest. But, luckily, I get to go to Negav a lot to pick up stuff for the other people around here, so I pick myself up some stuff, too, like scrap metal and all kinds of random mechanical junk. I'm one of the only people around here who can make the trip mostly unassisted, but other times, I have Nyaha to help me.
I gotta' say, though, Nyaha's a pretty cool guy. We've been friends since way back in Nekomura. We're both older now, I'm 19 years old, and Nyaha's 18, which is actually kinda fun to poke at him from time to time. I don't know if he really cares, but he acts like he does, so it doesn't really matter. Not only is he a nice guy, but he's pretty useful when he wants to be. He's chummy with a lot of the well-thinking preds in the middle forest, and the ones who don't know any better, the two of us can take on no problem. He brings back a lot of stuff for me to use, too. He's always taking stuff from places, sometimes even if it's somebody else's. I really think that's off about him, though, I mean, he's not the kind of guy who just goes around stealing things. I really don't understand him.
Why the hell am I talking about Nyaha so much?! You're MY diary mechanic's log, right? I should be talking about me! What else about me is improtant...a lot of people tell me I should brush my hair. I usually punch them in the shoulder for it. I don't need to waste time making myself look pretty, I have more important things to do! Um...I'm not very good with words, but what I lack in finesse I make up for with girlish toughness. Yeah, I know I'm tough, I like it that way. What else...I like working with my hands. That why I love working with machinery and stuff. This is one of those secrets that you're not supposed to tell anybody, but I actually break some of the other residents' things on purpose, but make them look like an accdent, so I can offer to fix them. Y'know, the stuff that isn't shit like everything else I have to fix.
I have blakc black hair, blakc black eyes, and, oh, yeah, I'm a neko. You're a book, right, so you can't see shit. I have blakc black ear and tail fur, as well as the same on my hands and feet, but I'm usually wearing gloves on my hands, and boots on my feet. The boots are useful for kicking people, esecially right in the ass, plus they feel nice and heavy, which makes me feel good. The gloves are my best wonder of mechanics. Okay, maybe I'll tell you about that later, I got carried away and it's actually pretty late now. Till next time!
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:46 am

Very Happy

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:59 am

Sounds good so far.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Mechanic's Log 0002

Okay, so, let me tell you a little more about myself. I grew up in Nekomura, which is a little south of Negav. My mom was killed in a "Crisis Attack" when I was just a year old, so thankfully, I don't remember it happening. I was raised by my dad afterwards. He'd take business trips to Negav occasionally, and whenever he did, he'd bring me back scrap metal and wires and machine parts and tools, and of course, safety equipment. That's the basic of all basics when it comes to mechanics! I think this started after he brought back a box of random garbage that he got from a poor man in Negav after warding off muggers. I got into it, and put together a litle thing that flings rocks farther than I could throw them myself.
My dad was really great. He showed me how stuff works and how to use it and put it together properly. He also taught me how to defend myself, and how to train my strength. It really was a pretty great life, living with him. He quit his job in Negav and took up writing books so he could spend more time with me. As I got older, he gave me space to make my own decisions, and learn my lessons from the consequences they had. Damn, he raised me well...I never really thought about it before now. Maybe this whole diary mechanic's log thing isn't so bad.
Anywho, this one day, when I was 13, I was on the outskirts of Nekomura testing some flashy thingy I'd just made, I think it was a signal light or something, and this kid sneak up behind me and yells right in my ear! I swear, I had to use, like, innner meditation techniques to keep from smacking the guy up into Tobiyori's treehut! (In case you didn't know, Tobiyori's treehut was the highest one in the village.) I yelled at him after that, but he just smiled at me like I was the first person he'd ever met. It wasn't until later that I learned that that was because nobody'd talked to the guy for 3 months. Anyway, he'd offered to polish that turd (sorry, some guys walked by the window and I accidentally wrote what one of them said) pick up the stuff I dropped when he surprised me.
Anyway, that kid, he told me his name was Naharou...Itshuki? Eh, something like that. He said I could call him "Nyaha" instead. Anyway, we became pretty good friends, and pretty quickly, too. He was always interested in the stuff I made, which was a great ego booster. He and my dad actually competed against each other, each of them trying to act more interested in my stuff than the other. It got a little annoying sometimes, but mostly, it was just great to be the center of attention.
I think Nyah saw my dad as a father-figure to him, too, 'cuz he never got to have his own dad around. It probably hurt him a lot more than he wants to believe. But then again, maybe my toughness rubbed off on him, so he could be fine either way! Still, I kinda' feel bad for him. Ooh, this is something I really wanna be able to do in real life someday: Kira, out!
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 pm

I really like how you wrote these diary logs, It juts fits well with the character! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Yep, the diary format works well. I liked the part where she wrote what she was hearing at the time.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Da da-da da-da da-da Diary! Da-da da-da da-da da-da Diary!

Well, I finally made it to Kira's place at Safe Harbor earlier today. After I realized I was goiing the wrong way, getting here took no time at all! I told you about Kira, I know, but there's much more to say. First, I need to show, or rather tell you what she wears: a shirt with the sleeves torn off, a plaid skirt with torn pants underneath, and a pair of big, heavy boots to top it all off! She also wears work gloves on those lethal hands of hers. Oh, and she has really really messy black hair; she always says that she has better stuff to do than waste time looking pretty, but I think it's 'cuz she thinks it looks cool, too.
Kira was raised by just her dad, 'cuz her mom died when she was really little. Her dad's a pretty awesome, too. I never knew there were dads like that until I met him. He was a pretty cool guy and he always acted in Kira's best interests. I wish my dad could have been like that. But being out drinking in Negav was always more important to him.
But, on the other hand, I might have become a completely different person if he was around, and I like who am I am now just fine. I'm honest and I try to be as polite as possible. I look after my friends, and I help them whenever I can, and I try not to judge people. If anything, I'm glad I wasn't influenced by who my father was.
Anyway, back to Kira. She's sort of a tomboy and acts pretty guy-ish. I bet if she'd had a diary like you, she'd call it a journal, or a "mechanic's log" or something like that. I gotta' say, though, I like her like that. Tomboys are among the more interesting types of girls, not like the girls who get all concerned about what they look like at every hour of the day and worry about what people think of them. They're called "preppies", and they creep me out. The way they think just isn't natural, y'know? But Kira's nice and unique, and she doesn't care what people think about her. Unique and interesting...not bad on the eyes, either. She'd make an odd-lucked guy happy if any could get near her without being afraid of getting hit. Oh, and don't tell her I said so, or she'll hit me, too, hahahah! Aah! I think she heard me giggling! Heeheehee! Well, g'night!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:44 am

New entry! ^.^ This one's got a little bit of action in it, and a tiny bit of vore, too.

Say hello to my little Diary!

Today, me and Kira went out to look for food, 'cuz she was running low around her house. I offered to share the food I have, but she said that she was bored and that maybe something interesting would happen if we went out. I liked that idea, cuz I was bored, too, keeping myself occupied by spinning a paperclip around a pencil lead. Do you even know what a pencil lead is? It's this thin little thing that is used in mechanical-- Okay, it's just something a human showed me once. I'm still not sure what it's used for. Besides, it's nice to go out and do stuff with friends, especially best friends like Kira.
Anyway, she was right about something interesting happening. First, we managed to catch a neera! Okay, Kira caught it. I was trying to have a conversatiion while she wasn't around, but then she came back and jumped the tiny thing. Nya, I probably don't need to tell you this, but Kira gets voracious around neeras, and sometimes other small people. But really, who am I to deny her what she wants? If it makes her happy and doesn't hurt anyone important, I say let it happen! Anyway, Kira grabbed the neera, who was really the least surprised person there (I could see her trust for me drain right out of her eyes), and Kira said, "Great job, Nyah! I needed a snack!" She lifted the poor little thing over her open mouth -- which is always the point during someone getting eaten that I realize how evil I truly am inside, 'cuz when I heard the neera scream for her life, I giggled to myself gleefully -- anyway, open mouth, scream, then Kira dropped her on her tongue, closed her mouth, and swallowed the neera whole, as everyone does. I can't tell you how I feel about people being eaten, because I really don't know what my ethical standpoint on it is. I always put my friends first, however, so I suppose as long as it makes someone happy and it doesn't hurt anyone important to me, I'm okay with it.
Okay, okay, after we found and ate the neera, something else interesting happened. Okay, we found a whole bunch of starkala bugs and put them in a jar for later, which wasn't that interesting, but then we were attacked by this lone kensha beast. I wasn't too worried, 'cuz, Kira can take on almost anything by herself, even a pack of four kensha beasts can't beat her strength easily. Together, me and Kira can take on anything, and I'm totally being arrogant about that, seriously. A lone kensha beast? Well, as Kira said, "He doesn't stand a chance!" The kensha lunged at us, at which point I used this ninja smoke bomb move I know, where a huge cloud of sight and scent-blocking smoke just billows out of my sleeves, then Kira managed to knock it around a bit by launching herself off my back, although, she did that without warning so I kinda' ended up face-down on the ground. By the time the smoke cleared, Kira'd knocked the thing out cold, and I'd lost one of my sandals somewhere.
So, all in all it was a pretty great day, as usual when one is with their friends. Oh, by the way, I think Kira's started writing a diary, too! Heehee, I'm so influencial. I could be a public speaker or something! Well, it's bedtime now. Back in to the sleeve you go! Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 pm

New Nyaha diary entry! ^.^ I must say, because these are in first person perspective, I really have to make a cnscious effort to avoid typing emoticons into the writing. XD It's just seond nature 'cuz I do it so often!

Go Wee-Gee! Go Diary!

Well, I decided to leave Kira and Safe Harbour today. I'm heading to Chordoni Falls to see the great view from the top of the falls. And no, I don't mean that naga. Anyway, after I went out into the forest, things started getting interesting. I was ambushed by this naga, she slithered up behind me when I was talking to myself. I managed to turn and face her before she shoved me in her mouth and she stopped dead and just looked at me. I stared back at her for a few moments before she started talking. "Those big, green eyes! That soft, fluffy hair! The way the brown ears compliment the blond hair to give you a very cute and gentle appearance! It's amazing!" is what she said aloud. I put together from that little schpeal and the bag of art supplies she was carrying that she was an artist. But before I could do or say anything, she slithered around me and hit me with a few quick jabs with her hands and tail, and before I knew it, I couldn't move my body! It was awesome! I'd never seen a naga do that before! Anyway, she mumbled a little to herself while she moved my legs and arms around, trying to pose me. She asked me where my hands were, annoyed that she couldn't find them under my sleeves, and I told her that they didn't exist in a really spooky voice, trying to get a fun reaction, but she just said, "Oh well, we'll just have to make do."
She finished posing me a little later, and then said, "There! Now don't you look adorable?" She then took a painter's canvas out of the bag and set it up in front of me, a few feet away. She then took an odd-looking paintbrush and connected it to the tip of her tail, and grabbed tow more regular brushes in her hands, and began painting with all three brushes at once. It really was way cool. "I'm flattered that you've taken such an interest in me," is what I said when I figured out I could still move my mouth. "Oh, don't be," she replied, "It's not like I'm a famous artist or anything. I just paint what looks interesting." I told her it was still a very nice compliment, and she said "Well you're welcome then" and laughed a bit. She then told me how odd I was to her, and asked me if I was worried about the fact that she was going to eat me after she was done painting. "I think I can change your mind," was my answer. I introduced myself as Naharou Ikutsuki, "but you can call my Nyaha" as I always do and asked her name, she told me it was Beryl. Nya, that's one of the prettier names I've heard in my travels. She had long, brown hair that was in her eyes a tiny bit, and blue eyes. The scales on her tail were blue with a red stripe pattern on the top, and yellow on the bottom. As far as artists go, she's very colourful.
Within a few minutes, she'd finished painting and shown me an incredible portrait of myself. I told her how good it looked and she blushed, and said it was nothing. Come to think of it, it was amazingly well done considering the small amount of time it took to do it, but I guess that's the benefit of using three brushes at once. Beryl then started packing up her stuff, which was my cue to figure out how to stop myself from being eaten. I tried to see how much I could still control my sleeves, and I found that I could still move the things around a little within them. I tried as best I could to fire a round shelled thing, I think it's called a coconut, out of it, but it just fell to the ground. This was enough to shock Beryl, though, and she seemed a little afraid that I could still move. Suddenly, I lost control, and the pressure started building up in my left sleeve. Soon, milk erupted from my sleeve by the litre, and shot all over the place, drenching both me and Beryl. She started freaking out, and slithering around, during which she bumped into me, knocked me down, and made me hit the side of my head on the ground, which somehow made me able to move again, though now I had a headache. It turns out, she's lactose-intolerant, which sucks. I apologized to her and helped her clean up, which she thanked me heartily for. She told me that even though I was odd, I was a nice person that she'd really like to be friends with. I told her the same thing, and she giggled happily, then she asked me, "How am I odd?" I told her everyone's odd in some way, and that's what makes people special. She thought that was sweet. She also apologized for trying to eat me, which I accepted, but told her that I understood that she was only being herself, and there's nothing wrong with that. So, in the end, I made a new, fun friend today! ^.^ Total awesomeness! I can't wait for tomorrow! PS: These sandals I'm wearing are a little rickety. I'll have to look for new ones the next time I'm in Negav. Don't let me forget, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Diaries   Character Diaries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Diaries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next