Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your characters?

Go down 
+56
observer88
Feadraug
Goldclaw
Tankmasterxyz
Zillachary
vegeta002
Mirukani
S-Guy
Vaderaz
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
strongkobayashi85
sephi
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
A-Eadie
TenakuMihara
Derilyct
ShyRanger
Flare
rcs619
Enemene
Daimo
Silent_eric
Googlememan
Mickilla
Icalasari
mikeimp
d-fish
ShadowX1
Shady Knight
Sephimink|Kyle
melancholy-melody13
Malahite
Reiko
Mentalguy
Oskaija
Davis
Sean W
dlausactor6373
thegreatanda
jurodan@gmail.com
Hunter
GREGOLE
nksrocks
Spykeofkonoha
Wario-Man
Feign
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Maniac Monkey
mangamastermind
Nyaha
Cypress
Kat
Pendragon
Ravana3k
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

Your characters? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:21 am

Yeah...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Chris The Great...maybe
Helpless prey
Chris The Great...maybe

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 am

Heh, i post my character i guess...

Name: Christopher

Race: Human

Height: 5'6

Weight: 110

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

intelligence: Normal

Parents: A Father ( moved them they didn't really fit into the story im working on.)

Class: Adventurer

Clothing: Blue jeans, gray T-shirt, Brown work boots (steel tip), Black vest, Gray & black winter skullcap.

Weakness: Anything that can take a human down and hope(its both a Strength and a weakness) being a smartass.

Strength: Good Marksmen.

Abilities: paranoia(always on the watch for anything), good at disabling traps, good Speechcraft, moves stealthily, good marksmen.

Weapons: 4.5 Inch Tactical Pocket Knife - Black, 9mm Beretta, Shotgun, M1 Garand Rifle

secondary gear: Backpack(Black), 1st Aid kit(1), army rashes (2 weeks), 4 bottles of water,Notebook & pen, sleeping bag, flint & tender, change of clothes(2), tooth past, tooth brush, box of bullets/rifle rounds(5 boxes each) ( .30 Carbine & 9mm rounds )

personality: some what a antihero who always has a smile on his face, willing to resort to violence to fulfill his agenda( if he has to), but over all his a nice guy and loyal to his friends, he is also a smartass.

Bio: ....( i dont have one yet ^^;; sorry)

Last edited by Chris The Great...maybe on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : removed afew items and added afew things)
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:40 am

Idk why you would have any use for a beretta, seeing as most predators shrug off the rounds like they're little files......but hey, whatever floats your boat. XD
Back to top Go down
Chris The Great...maybe
Helpless prey
Chris The Great...maybe

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Tsurugi wrote:
Idk why you would have any use for a beretta, seeing as most predators shrug off the rounds like they're little files......but hey, whatever floats your boat. XD

Well for one its his first time in Felarya so he dose not know whats there also i'm not gonna Over power him with over side weapons and what not and give him magical powers that dont fit him. hes just a guy from earth who whats to see Felarya with his own eyes. also i see no point in putting down ones weapon just because its small, any weapon can be deadly in anyone's hands if they know how to use it right.

Last edited by Chris The Great...maybe on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed some words and did some editing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your characters?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6