Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your characters?

Go down 
+56
observer88
Feadraug
Goldclaw
Tankmasterxyz
Zillachary
vegeta002
Mirukani
S-Guy
Vaderaz
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
strongkobayashi85
sephi
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
A-Eadie
TenakuMihara
Derilyct
ShyRanger
Flare
rcs619
Enemene
Daimo
Silent_eric
Googlememan
Mickilla
Icalasari
mikeimp
d-fish
ShadowX1
Shady Knight
Sephimink|Kyle
melancholy-melody13
Malahite
Reiko
Mentalguy
Oskaija
Davis
Sean W
dlausactor6373
thegreatanda
jurodan@gmail.com
Hunter
GREGOLE
nksrocks
Spykeofkonoha
Wario-Man
Feign
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Maniac Monkey
mangamastermind
Nyaha
Cypress
Kat
Pendragon
Ravana3k
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Your characters? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:05 am

Kay's Bio is finished. http://seanokotami.deviantart.com/art/Kay-Tonshiden-Bio-79267165
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:39 pm

name: Laureen the Naga
race: Northern Tribe Naga
Hair Colour: black
Eye Colour: purple
Skin Colour (human half): tan
Skin Colour (Snake half): green
Born in: Far North of Negav
Length: 200-300 feet (head to tail) Her height is a hundred feet.
Weight: If I tell you, she'll kill me
Personality: Seductive/ shy/ happy/ prideful
Hobbies: playing, flirting
Favourite Food/Toy: anything smaller than her
Dislikes: whiny humans
Fears: losing her tribe, love lost
Quirks: she is normally prideful when hunting, but will accept help when she doesn't want to admit it. She also has a bracelet on her arm made by her mother, who is the leader of a tribe of nagas at war with the dridders of the other side of Felarya.

Laureen is a character I am introducing to my story, written here: https://felarya.forumotion.com/stories-discussion-f5/the-anchor-brothers-in-felarya-t243.htm

She is a quirky naga that has a dislike of humans' attitudes, yet has a taste for them nonetheless. I won't tell you exactly how she fits into the story, so you'll have to read about it yourself.

Suckers!

(no, I'm just kidding. But seriously, read it sometime)

edit: fixed the size of her length.

Last edited by Pendragon on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Misty's bio can be found there.

Warning: it's cute.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 pm

Updated Sean's Bio.
Back to top Go down
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:51 am

http://mickilla.deviantart.com/art/Nadiel-Sketches-80541241
http://mickilla.deviantart.com/art/Major-Nadiel-Bio-79883177

Full Name: Mikael Eliram Nadiel
Species: 15/16 human, some small traces of elvish and neko ancestry.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 173 lbs. (nearly 200 lbs. when fully equipped)
Physical Ability: Very agile and acrobatic thanks to his mixed bloodline, above average senses of sight, hearing, and smell as well.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Pitch black
Birthplace: Ellis village, some miles due south of the great tree, west of the dridders forest.
Personality: Very calm and collected, a strange mix of intelligence and apathy.
Skills: Marksmanship, assassinations, stealth, covert operations, hand to hand combat.
Weapons: 'Celeste II' 12.7 mm modified antitank rifle, reverse wrist mounted assassin's blade.
Description: Trained from childhood in the arts of monster hunting. Spent his whole life in contact with giant carnivores, now he seems to have more in common with them than the humans he protects. Since he was an awkward fellow around other human beings, he had to find companionship elsewhere. As a boy he befriended a young naga whose mother was killed by his own parents, who incidentally also lost their lives. Ever since she was returned to the jungle he's been yearning to find an excuse to try and see her once more.

Last edited by Mickilla on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:56 am

Name:Yelkavic and Stalin

Race:Tailmouth Naga/Wolf/Human

Tail:black and yellow scales with blue bands around it

Height:5'4

His uniform:http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soilderpi7.jpg

Eye color:blue but when he gets realy mad they turn bright red

Anger issue:he has a angry issue.make him made enought and his tail scales will turn bright red,his wolf fangs will become more proment,and his eye color will become bright red

Weapons:Ak-47,Colt.45,Cobra king Revolver,Rpg-7,his tailmouth Stalin

Weight:265 pounds

Birthday:Febuary 25,1994

Religon:Christan

Aperrence:has wolf ears and Wolf fangs,wears a t-shirt with flame son it,and wears a Silver cross necklace his mother gave to him

Languages:Russian,Spanish,American

Lives with:his sister Angel and Star(age 9)

Location right know:unknown

History:Yelkavic was born somewhere in the hills of Scotland.he group up with his 6 siblings along with his mom and dad before moving to the us.he has a hard grip on our language so he still has a heavy Scottish accent. Since he group up on earth he is a domestic naga.Know Yelkaic is unlike most Domestic Nagas.He is a Vore Naga Meaning he not only its human food he eats the human carry the food.Yelkavic likes to eat humans,followed by furry s, and if he is really hungry he will eat animals.However he also likes to eat Hamburgers,Pizzas,And Ice Cream.Yelkavic's Current residents is Juno,Alaska.Y he lives there is a mystery to most of his friends.He is A Special Naga for two reasons.One he can drive!!He drives a specially made 1983 Ford bronco.The Second Reason is that his Tailmouth Stalin can talk in 3 different languages including English.Knows here somethin u may not now about him,he has a soft sopt for children.if u were to vist his house u would find about 4 kids living there all were preivosly abused by the parents.Hes proud to be a father and the children love him for taking them from their abusive parents.Yelkavic has many Friends Including Vega{Eurodex's character}.
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:15 am

Members of the Lit Ciggy Bar and Brothel (I forgot it was a brothel too XD)

Dave- Wannabe adventurer. Works as a Public Defender, manning the walls of the city and always staring out into the jungle for threats that hardly ever come. Impatient and brash, he really would rather be able to go out in the jungle himself.

Bill- Scientist who works at the Negav City Central Science Institute. He works on various projects, but is generally regarded as strange by his peers. His ex wife is one of his coworkers, and the two despise each other.

Jeb- Jeb is dead. Jeb was eaten by a deertaur. Jeb sometimes appears to people who get too drunk in the Lit Ciggy

Grid- He’s an adventurer, and fairly successful at that. Seems to have developed a bit of a rivalry with Velvet. He’s a real jerk though.

Rick- Reckless adventurer. Smokes, but is seen as very suave and cool. Very well liked by girls, and is a bit of a playboy. Has even been known to seduce a few predators.

Buck- Superstitious adventurer. Always carries dozens of lucky charms including a pack of Dryad Lights, and a few crystal lilies. Surprisingly, he has yet to see a predator while adventuring. Maybe there’s something to those charms.

Sash- Small time thief. One of the few girls who frequent the Lit Ciggy, but none of the regulars try to hit on her. Not after the incident. Grid couldn’t walk straight for weeks!

Zog- Conspiracy theorist. Believes that predators are out to get him personally. Especially the dryads.

Greel- Gullible, greedy fool. Likely eaten by Anko, though no one knows for sure.

Marcus- Overzealous adventurer. Likes to explore the furthest reaches of Felarya. Was mobbed by predators in the Evernight Forest due to a false rumor told to him by Grid, and never seen again.

You may have seen these guys show up in some of my posts. And I think they've shown up enough to warrant being characters. So to ease confusion, for you and me, here are my 'characters'. I'll actually do the characters that appear in my stories later.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:40 am

I should have done this a bit earlier, but I guess it's better late than never.

Allen "Ert" Status (a play on the term 'alert status')

race: cyborg
eyes: greenish grey
hair: blackish grey
height: 5' 8

Description:

Al, at first, appears to be a normal old man living in Negav. He keeps quiet and keeps to himself. However, what nobody suspects is that he is actually a cybernetic humanoid with technological skills that surpass the greater researchers of the world (though he's not exactly at Anna's level).

He has a mechanic shop in deeper Negav which serves as a front for his shop. However, underneath the city, he's constructed a massive workshop facility, where he keeps his best inventions and workings. He also has a large tunnel which leads from the bottom of Negav to outside of it's walls. To my knowledge, he's only used it for outsiders twice. Once was for helping out two of my other chars, Anchus and Anchorus. It was the only way he could get a giant to his workshop, since Negav has a thing against larger beings.

Should Negav ever come under attack, it also acts as a safe shelte, though Al has yet to use it for such implications.

His attitude towards humans is rather neutral. He'll tolerate them, but as stated in my story, he highly prefers the company of machines to humans. Also, he had a run in with Anna the naga once during a training exercise with a new jetpack of his. Despite being a cyborg, Al usually prefers a smoke once in a while. This was actually a very bad decision at the time, smoking infront of Anna and all. Of course, it was bad when she saw him smoke. He barely escaped her, thanks to his crazy old timer antics. He actually has a crush on the naga, because she is so smart. Of course, he knows better than to just come out and say it, being that there are too many others that like her too.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Okay, here's some info about my Mountain Harpy. Contain Spoilers.

Name: Fiolla
Race: Mountain Harpy
Height: 40 feet
Eyes: Scarlet Red
Skin: pale flesh color
Hair: Silver, often as a ponytail stopping at her hips
Feathers: light gray, black at the tip
Legs: Falcon like, light orange, crimson claws
She has a scar in her face.

Background:

Fiolla is a Mountain Harpy. She comes from a rugged, and arrid mountain pass called Lamina way past the great Akaptor Desert. Unlike the other Mountain Harpies in this region who have a dark pigmentation, Fiolla is an albinos, which means her pigmentation his unusually light. Like the rest of her kin, she is very short compared to Rock Harpies, but her body is much stronger. As Lamina's soil is affected by radioactivity, the properties of the Felaryan soil there are extremely weakened, and weakens magic considerably. Thus, she has adapted to strengthen her body to the limits in order to survive in the harsh climate. She is much faster than her bigger cousins, she is much more aerodynamic thanks to her small size, and her senses are much more keen. However, she can't use magic, most Rock Harpies makes fun of them for being unable to use magic, but they usually reply by saying something like: "Magic is for fags, muscles for the win!" Like the rest of her kin, she can strengthen her claws to shred even steel, even if temporarely. Fiolla recently left Lamina to discover the world and learn about its secrets. She is trying to make herself a temporary home in the Ascarlin Mountain, but so far, she only managed to forge a rivalry with a certain Rock Harpy there. She got a scar in her face not long ago, she doesn't want to talk about it.

Personality:

Fiolla is usually easy going and nonchalant. If something doesn't interest her, she won't put any effort. If something sparks her curiosity, she'll go all the way through it. Unlike most Mountain Harpies, she hates showing off, or bragging, but given her kin's skills, she's often seen as a show off. Unlike most Harpies, she doesn't put much insults in her sentences. She instead uses satirical comments or nicknames, and she's very good at upsetting someone, even other Harpies. An exemple she uses with Golden Harpies is: "Oh! Hi Miss Suave!" This tends to ticks her rival. Another exemple she uses with Drayla is calling her "Bark Breath" or "Tree Hugger."
Fiolla is very curious and talkative. She loves nothing more than hearing gossips and rumors. It's not recommended to tell her a secret, it will become common knowledge in a few hours. She mostly feeds on fruits at Lamina, but now she's adapting to eating smaller creatures, but she still goes for any fruits first. It's possible to avoid ending in her stomach if you know juicy rumors, but the problem is that she probably spread the rumor herself. She used to do accrobatics while eating her preys, but she no longer do that. She admit that this is linked to her scar.
One detail about Fiolla that sparked up her problems fitting with Rock Harpies is her irrational fear of snakes. She knows that snakes are the predator of chicks, and snakes in felarya tends to reach 100 feet in heights. Given her small stature, she's always scared that the next Naga she'll encounter can dislocate its jaw, is venomous... or both. (hint hint) Her Rock cousins always says that she's so scared of Nagas, she turned white and got stuck. She hates that joke, she always retaliate with a fury of powerful kicks, and even Rock Harpies must admit her physical strength. Though she doesn't want to admit it, she wants to learn magic, as she thinks that would make her less scared of Nagas.

Abilities:

One ability she developed with time is dexterity with her wings. She can uses them pretty much like arms. She can make hand signs with the feathers at the edge of her wings, and pretty much everything humans can do with arms. The only exception is holding and carrying stuff; she is far too clumsy to hold anything with her wings for more than three seconds. She can also walk on her legs like a human, albeit rather slowly and she can't run without tripping every four steps. She usually wraps her wings around her torso when she walks.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Quote :
Magic is for fags, muscles for the win!"

Laughing

Pfft, Fiolla can fly circles around most Nagas. And I wonder...is her fear stemmed from a bad encounter with a D. Naga? Anyway, interesting character and if she learns magic then she'll become Super Harpy! Lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Completed Rayna Greys

I think I'll be making profile for all the main players in Terria.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:16 pm

A new character that will make a short appearance in chapter 3. I might have her become friend with Ryla someday in the future.

Name: Hillary
Race: Air Naga
Height: 60' head to ground
Weight: Unknown, but surprisingly, very lightweight for a giant naga
Hair: Cerise
Scales: Lime
Belly Scales: Lemon
Eyes: Azure

Appearance: Hillary is a slim giant naga. Her hair are cerise amd spiky, stopping above her shoulders. Her skin isn't tanned, and is slightly pale. Her scales are lime, while her belly scales are lemon. Her eyes are azure. She is decently attractive, just a notch above average nagas. She sometimes wears a headband with "Guts" written on it. She also have pointy ears, and a long stretchy forked tongue.

Background: Hillary is an Air Naga. Like all other air nagas, she can jump high in the air. She doesn't coil her tail like a spring, she simply hops like a human. She spends most of her time in the Bulvon Woods, calling this place her training ground. She doesn't seem to have a set shelter there; she moves a lot, so finding her is mostly by chance.

Personality: She has very poor control over her emotions. She's an unstable sphere of energy that can explode any moment. Whenever she feels sad, she cries; whenever she feels mad, she yell; whenever she feels happy, she smiles. She admires Crisis for her physical abilities, and her naga senses having reached the peak of her capacities. She trains almost all the time daily to become like her idol. She's hyperactive, and hates having nothing to do. She has quite an appetite, not as big as Crisis' though. She says that's because she's a growing girl. She doesn't prey on nagas, dridders, (she finds every races cool) fairies, slug girls, (too slow in her opinion) harpies, sphinxes or anything that can reach huge heights. Being always in a hurry, she sometimes swallowed smaller nagas by accident, but she spat them out soon afterward before making an awkward apology. She can also dislocate her jaw; her throat and stomach are very strectchy. She doesn't use that very often for feeding, as her stomach is entirely in her human half, and big things either takes forever to digest, or don't digest at all. She mostly use that as punishment, scaring people thinking they will be digested, then spits them out. She isn't picky about food, she also eats fruits and other animals. She's usually friendly, and likes helping people, seeing this as a form of training. Despite being active, she sleeps very soundly. She loves the company of harpies, in fact, she is the only naga Fiolla isn't afraid of. She is pretty cool headed, and sees every races as equals, even dridders.

Abilities: Being an air naga, she can jump very high for a naga. She doesn't coil her tail like a spring, she just hops like a human. She can perform somersaults, and twirls when jumping, usually to increase the power of her tail. However, her ground combat skills are below average, so she is mostly reliant on her aerial prowess.

More accurately, Hillary is based on a naga animation found there: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8678

Just pick prevedanim2.rar and the animation Iraya shows the naga Hillary is based on.

Last edited by Sean Okotami on Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add stuff)
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:08 am

A short bio, tried to make it light on spoilers. I'll be able to add more once I do more of his story.

Eddie
Neko
Size: 6” 7’
Long black hair
Dark green eyes
Tanned skin
Black fur on legs, tail, ears, and forearms
Fur is shaved into ornate designs.

Eddie is a Rosic Neko of extraordinary skill and charisma. He plays the guitar with almost unnatural skill. His extreme talent has made him very arrogant and brash. He passed the rosic test by bringing back a fairy. He joined a troupe of fellow musicnekos from Rosic, however, after a fight in Fairy Kingdom after his famous solo performance during the holiday of Sidolsis they broke up and Eddie went off on his own.

He traveled Felarya for many years, slowly gathering followers who would listen to his music as he played from the western volcanoes to the eastern sea. At one point, he discovered he had fathered a son and he took him back to Rosic to raise him, and teach him how to play the guitar.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Enemene
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Aurora   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Well...I'll Introduce Aurora...but she is on the Wiki though now...thanks Karbo

Name: Aurora
Race: Naga
Element: Earth

Well...Aurora is the main character of my DA story "Aurora's Story"... She is a smaller naga...smaller than Crisis of course but she is big enough to be a predator...she lives near Negav City at the foot of the Ascarlin Mountains...She is very good at digging...using this skill to capture her pray...she lives underground in her burrow...she lives underground because she is part "Ball Python"...She is very shy and is very afraid of the humans finding her...even though she eats them...more details are on her Wiki
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:25 am

haven't really done anything with this character yet (I intend to eventually), might write a story or draw some, but Ive been mulling it over in my head and I really like this character.

name: Fiona
race: Giant Naga
age: she wont say (lets say about the equivilent of about 22 in human years)
height: crisis sized, since Im not sure how to exactly measure a naga's height.
weight: she wont say. (considering what she is, lets say a lot). (Fiona: Hey! thats not a nice thing to say about a lady!)
hair: Blonde
eyes: Right- green, left- blue
scales: emerald green with white zig-zag stripes. (like an emerald tree boa)
likes: Food, Humans(food?), Cliff Rhys (Fiona: I just call him Cliffie Wink ) relaxing, talking (seriously, she almost never shuts up.) (Fiona: Hey!)
dislikes: mean people(food?), thuderstorms(bad memories...)

When she was little she was abandoned by her parents during a thunderstorm (bad parents even exist in Felarya). She wandered through the forest for several days(she did not know how to hunt) and finally collapsed from exhaustion and hunger. She was found by a human engineer and his wife and they decided to nurse her back to health despite protests from several other members of their group. they treated her like a daughter. She loves her adoptive parents and even calls then Mom and Dad.

She became the unofficial mascot of the group, but as she got bigger, paranoid members of the group began to get nervous. She overheard people calling her a "monster" behind her back and even heard rumors that if there was enough support, they would drive her and her parents away.

In order to make sure her parents stayed safe, she ran away to live in the forest alone. She eventually succumbs to her instincts and starts eating humans, but not as many as normal nagas (she loves how they taste, but she still has conflicted feelings about eating them). Only about 60-70% of her diet is human. The rest of her diet consists of friut, smaller animals and anything else she thinks is tasty.

Living alone for many years has made her a bit, odd. She often talks to herself and does her thinking out loud. She comes off as a ditz or an airhead, but she is much smarter then anyone, even herself realizes. She is very prone to gettng lost in her own thoughts and can slip into a daydream at any time, even in the middle of a conversation. She will sometime say some pretty random things. She is loyal to her friends and is generaly friendly and caring, but when enraged, she can become a force of destruction. She has a pretty good understanding of machinery/technology (raised by an engineer) and will sometimes rattle off long technical descriptions of things without even realizing it.

She eventuallly befriends Cliff Rhys a college student from Earth that has become trapped in Felarya. This happened after she hunted and tried to eat him for almost two days (and failed). (might write a story about this, I got Ideas, just gotta find the time to do it.) She also becomes friends with Serra, a particularly voracious fairy. Serra wants Fiona to fully embrace her predatory instincts, while Cliff keeps trying to get her to embrace her human ones. Serra and Cliff do not get along and often have heated arguements.

> will probably come up with a bio for Cliff Rhys soon.

Last edited by Its All 19 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:40 am

My naga Hilary has her profile found there.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Tetsu. Comment please.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Name- Selena Hunter
Race- Third Generation Lamina Neko/Human Crossbreed
Class- Alpha Team Member
Sex- Female
Age- 25
Height- 6’2”
Weight- 110 lbs
Main Hand- Right
--------------------------
Body Appearance
Selena has a fair skin pigmentation and curly brown hair that reaches down to her neck. Being a Human/Neo crossbreed, she has cat ears and hazel colored cat eyes. Her face has freckles on it and she has a lithe feminine figure that isn’t very voluptuous.

Clothing
Selena wears her Terrian attack force uniform. It consists of a brown, lightweight, battle vest with four pockets—two at the chest and two at the waist. The vest is augmented with extremely thin, durable, Terrium alloy plates. The augmentation gives her limited protection against small firearms and shrapnel from grenades and other small explosives. On her vest of the greek symbol for ‘Alpha’ to show that she is part of the Alpha Team. The rest of her uniform consists of grey cargo pants that aren’t camouflaged. The cargo pants are also augmented with Terrium that gives her the same protection her vest gives her. Her footwear consists of brown combat boots. Lastly, black fingerless gloves augmented with Terrium protect her hands.

Back Story
Selena Hunter is the daughter of Ryan Hunter and Maria Hunter. She is the sister of Nash Hunter and is part of the Terrian Attack Force Alpha Team. Her father is a weapons designer that is endlessly swamped by his work. When Selena was younger she had to depend on her brother Nash more than her father since he was just too busy all of the time, but whenever he did have time off he spent it with his children. Selena’s mother Maria had died giving birth to her so she doesn’t know much about her. Selena only knows what her brother could remember about their mother. Selena joined the TAF when she was 18 to follow in her brothers footsteps and then joined the Alpha Team when she was 23 after having an excellent record of service in the TAF for 5 years.

Personality
Selena is calm and reserved unless she is stressed out. She thinks things through and doesn’t like to rely on gut intuition. Things that she doesn’t find interesting bore her very easily. People who display a lot of bravado or arrogance without backing it up can annoy her. Like most Terrians, she has a strong distrust for Predators, and won’t hesitate to defend herself with lethal force if one tries to eat her. When Selena is stressed out she shows more emotions and according to her brother “Selena is more alive when she is stressed.”

Weapons
VLCLBM200 (Visible Light Class Laser Blade Model 200) “Luminous Edge”: This is a standard issued TAF laser blade that Selena has equipped on her right hip. It’s powered by a Phokesian Gem that is inside the hilt of the laser blade. When the laser blade is activated the hilt produces a concentrated, searing hot, blue laser stream that is 3 feet in length and can cut through flesh like a hot knife through butter. The laser blade can stay activated for 15 minutes before needing to be turned off to cool down.

VLCLDM200 (Visible Light Class Laser Dagger Model 200): A secondary weapon that Selena has strapped on her combat vest. It’s a laser dagger that is basically a mini version of her laser blade that uses less power. It can stay activated for 30 minutes before needing to be turned off to cool down.

Ultraviolet Grenade (UV Grenade): A grenade that produces a highly concentrated flash of UV light when it explodes. The flash can cause serious damage to skin and can cause severe Keratitis. Selena has three grenades equipped on her left hip.

Abilities
1. Physical: Normal Lamina Human/Neko crossbreeds boast physical attributes higher than that of Lamina Humans. Due to Selena’s training in the TAF, she is at the peak of crossbreed physical prowess and has better physical attributes than a normal, non Lamina born, pure breed Neko, but nothing too extreme.

2. Physical: Selena has great skill in close range combat and this combined with her physical prowess makes her more than a match for any creature that is her size.

1. Mental: Normal Lamina Human/Neko crossbreeds also boast higher mental prowess compared to most other races. While under very high stress or through pure force of will, Selena can have very short moments where her overall mental prowess is heightened, allowing her to remember things in an instant, formulate plans in a very short period of time, and have a better chance at figuring out puzzles that would normally be too hard. After the moment is over, Selena comes down with a migraine. It is to be noted that all crossbreeds have this ability, but Selena’s training in the TAF has given her the ability to control the mental bursts somewhat.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:23 pm

Other "main" character Im thinking up.

name- Cliff Rhys
race- Human (Earth)
Age- 21
Height 6ft 1in
eyes- Brown
hair- Brown
likes- Staying Alive, Fiona the naga (after she decided not to eat him), Guns, really just weapons in general, Electronics/Technology
dislikes- Felarya (Cliff:"This place sucks."), predators, running out of ammo, spiders (he truly, truly hates spiders.) Camping. Nature.

Truly a victim of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. He lived a in relativly small American town, whose main feature was a large military base. This base happened to be experimenting in interdimensional travel. something went wrong, containment was lost and a few portals randomly appeared outside of the base, in the town. (Cliff: "guess where one just happened to pop up. Yeah, right by me...so much for spring break")

Shortly after arriving in Felarya, he ran into Fiona the naga, who happend to be hungry at the time (Cliff:" everybody here have a good idea of what my luck is like?) Through quick thinking and the fact that she went into one of her daydreams (she also is not the greatest, or most focused hunter around) he managed to get away and find a hiding spot where he assumed a fetal position and brokedown for several hours.
What followed was a 2 day trek through the forest, trying to keep away from Fiona (she was upset that he made her look stupid). There is eventually one final confrontation between the two and Fiona decides not to eat him (Cliff: yay...but im still stuck in this backwater hellhole!). Cliff and Fiona decide to travel together (they are both scared of travelling alone.) - if I write a story, it will be about this period-

Cliff tends to come off as arrogant and sarcastic. He is also very smart, and knows it. He is usually a devout pessimist while constantly telling everyone that he is always optimistic. He is loyal to his friends and will do extremely stupid and impulsive things to keep them safe. He has his own strict moral code and is often more concerned with doing what is "right" more than doing what is "smart". He tends to speak what is on his mind, even if it should be left unsaid and is very prone to getting on his soapbox an going off on long, rambling, compaining rants (especially when he's stressed.)( if he goes off on a rant Fiona usually does something to frustrate him and make him lose his train of thought.) He can be fairly lazy and prefers the easiest path. (Cliff: lucky for me I can just ride on Fiona's shoulder cause Im not about to walk all the time. Everything here is way too big.)

His greatest skill is his ability to quickly analyze people, preds and situations and think up plans, sometimes fairly intricate and complex plans. His ability to think on his feet is the main reason that hes stayed alive this long. The more hopeless the situation gets, the more difficult he becomes to defeat (Fiona: Cliffie can get scary when he gets really upset.") He has always been a bit of a "gun-nut" and takes quickly to most fire arms and is fairly proficient with them. (they wont help much against larger predators, but they make him feel safer.)

He says that his main goal is to find a way home. He wont admit it, but in a way he actually is enjoying himself. In a strange way, he enjoys the danger and is at his best in life or death situations. (Cliff: "at least Fiona is good company, for a monster.") (Fiona: Aww, Its good to know that you like having me around Cliffie Very Happy and Im glad you've finally forgiven me for the whole, me trying to eat you, thing...).

Eventually a fairy named Serra travels with them. Serra and Cliff are openly hostile with each other. She calls him things like "snack", "small fry", etc. (she doesnt kill him because of her friendship with Fiona) and he calls her things like "The Big Orange Bitch" for example. They can cooperate for short periods of time, but eventually they usually get into some kind of arguement. Their most explosive arguements happen when Serra shrinks down to human size to argue with Cliff "on his level."

- I figure these characters could make an entertaining story. Still need to think up some more stuff though. -

Last edited by Its All 19 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:45 am

Ha .. I mad ethis thread and forgot completely all the time to write something about my characters too xD

Well think I'll start with my first predator I've ever created; Marya

Marya

Name: Marya
Race: Giantess
Size: 74 feet
Figure: trained
Hair: Long, black hair
Eyes: brown

Marya is a giantess which was created by humans. Her cells belonged originally to a female human which had the name “Marya Rivenheart”. The giantess which was created of these cells was also named Marya. The originally destination of Marya was, to fight as a war machine on battlefields for an army of conquerors who planned to dominate first a few worlds and then attacking the earth. To assure that she would do this job they created a little human, called Flynn, who was connected with her. Marya had mother like instincts for the child and she should protect him every time, also on the battlefield.
Marya should play an important role for the attacking but for this they removed all kind of feeling and emotions from her that she only would follow her goal; destroying and killing. But before she could ever enter a battlefield, her creator set her in a winter sleep and waited for the day when she would be needed.

During a little accident (caused by Sanix and Trisha) Marya woke up a little earlier as planned on Felarya, where she was positioned. On this day also the child Flynn awaked and Marya started to fulfill her mission; protecting the little child and walking together with him. During their journey Marya began to produce normal feelings, emotions and others so that she became a normal personal being.

Today Marya is living on her own; she has been parted from Flynn and lives now on Felarya. She became a dangerous and effective predator; she has actually no really home place so she is wandering through the area around the gigantic tree. She wears often a simple short skirt and a bustier, her belly is all the time uncovered because she wants to show her prey the destination of it.

Hunting habits

Like every other predator on Felarya, Marya is hunting every being which is smaller than her and she is also able to swallow in a whole. She prefers human but if there is any other creature on her way when she is hungry, it ends in her stomach. She prefers to be realistic to her prey and makes them clear that there is no way out of its situation. The only chance to escape her is to be something new for her, then she will first examine the strange creature and then decide if she’ll eat it or not.

She respects also other predators and tries to come along with them instead of fighting against them. But if she is in rage she can become very brutal and merciless.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:39 pm

Okay, I hope this time it's the definitive profile for Sean, this is getting ridiculous.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Sean-Profile-82541342
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Well, now that I've introduced him in my story, I think this guy needs a bio. He won't just be a final villain of sorts. Rather, I think I'll add him to my regulars roster.

(please read BTW; https://felarya.forumotion.com/stories-discussion-f5/the-anchor-brothers-in-felarya-t243.htm)

Name: Anchodamus Pandora

Age: unknown (estimated to be about a year or two old after being built. Based around a thirty year old military mind)

Race: mechanical

Size: 45 feet tall

Anchodamus is a powerful superweapon, designed by the Confederacy of Independent Systems. (CIS) He was the third in a series of ultimate war machines, Anchorus and Anchus being the first and second. He is a stealthy, and deadly efficient machine, who's current purpose is to destroy Anchus and Anchorus, on orders of his master from his own world.

He is similar to structure to his brothers, but he also wields his own unique design capabilities. For example, he has Perfect Cell-like wings, and inside of them houses POWERFUL boosters, which can lift him upward and propel him at mach speeds. He has multiple scanners which allow him to track any target, though most of them are going haywire, due to Felarya's odd nature. His primary weapons include four chainguns, two from his piston like palms, and two from his shoulders. They each contain thousands of gauss level bullets, which can pierce just about any surface, even naga and rock harpy skin.

He is technically considered the only success in the project "Pandora Anchor". He has 75% of Anchus's brainpower with 75% of Anchorus's pure strength, all blended into one deadly mech droid. This makes him more than a match against the original two Anchor Brothers, who he encounters later in the story.

Another feature which makes him so deadly is his batch of immunities towards the Felaryan creatures. He was designed to be able to withstand any attack from the opposing Jedi from his world, but the magic in Felarya also works in this fashion. Whereas Anchus and Anchorus could only be affected by offensive magic (AKA fire and ice, not shrinking and hacking), Anchodamus can't be touched by magic at all. You can only topple him in physical combat. Mages are advised to stay away from him.

Overall, being a 45 foot menace with immunity to magic makes him an interesting opposer. So treat him with caution.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:21 pm

Alright, this is the definitive profile to my naga Hilary.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Hilary-Profile-82351567
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:18 am

Guess I ought to post Lester's. I just realized those kinds of profiles are a bit too detailed.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Lester-Profile-82628687

Next is Marina's profile. She's one sweet girl.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Marina-Profile-82644429

I couldn't help it, so I made little Misty's profile.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Misty-Profile-82654447

Last one for the day. Fiolla's profile.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Fiolla-Profile-82660829

The little mischievous mermaid, Betty.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Betty-Profile-82756130

Okay, probably the last one for today. The sexy Mist Fairy Veronique.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Veronique-Profile-82769433

Alright, probably the last profile before I introduce the cast in the story. Echo's profile.

http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/art/Echo-Profile-82812996
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Name: Flare
Height- 4 feet 7 inches
Length (Head to tail)- 18 feet
Apperence- Short red hair, blue eyes, red upper scales and yellow lower scales. Upper body has a fairly athletic build to it.
Species- Lamia

Bio- Flare is a member of a shape-shifting species called lamia, though for her, she could only change between a human form, and her normal half-snake form. When she was young, her birth family was killed, and she was taken in by a human family. When she was three, they took her to a sage to be given a human form, mainly due to the number of monster hunters that had a strong xenophobic bias that came though so that they could protect her. She grew up like a typical human girl, taking up the art of a lancer when she was 13. However, when she was 16, something would happon that would change her life when she went out to a nearby volcano for her final test, and discovered a phoenix living inside it. It was at that point that her magic powers started to emerge, as well as her ability to change her shape. She spent a year with the phoenix, learning fire magics when tragity struck. A powerful archmage saught to kill it, and seal away it's soul for use in summoning a powerful fire demon. Flare, having trained with it for the past year, stood agenst him, but was struck down in one shot. The battle was short, and the phoenix was killed. As the Archmage went to take it's soul, Flare jumped up and ran him though with her spear, firey wings at her back. It was then that the archmage realized his error. He didn't take into account that another living body could be used to hold the phoenix's soul, and soon died from the wounds.

Flare soon left the town where she grew up, and began work as a mercenary, taking all sorts of jobs, and for some of them she even insisted that she not be paid. During her travels, her fire skills grew rapidly, and she even began to learn some basic white magic spells as well. When traveling, she prefers to use her normal lamia self, since that means no legs to get worn out, but in a fight, she'll quickly shift to human for more mobility, though the trade-off was weaker magic attacks.

About 6 months after turning 23, she was asked by a friend of her's to check out a portal to another realm, and to find out what happoned to a scout team that went though before, and to continue their work of finding out what the other realm was like. After gathering up some stuff, including a laptop with a solar battery charger, some extra clothes, two cameras, and her spear, she went though the portal and found herself in Felarya.

Skills

(TBD as I work on this part)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your characters?   Your characters? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your characters?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next