Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 Facts!!

Go down 
+26
vore4life99
Darth_Nergal
Boris92
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
Sanion
Stabs
Qwuillin
Black Hole Fragment
The Ultimate
TheArchvile
Sephimink|Kyle
ZionAtriedes
Archmage_Bael
aethernavale
Feadraug
space_samurai
DaNoob13
Pendragon
Nyaha
Krisexy26
TheLightLost
FalconJudge
luke112
PrinnyDood
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 am

I suppose by crazy I mean anyone with little enough self-consciousness to show everyone anywhere they go who they really are, or people who just like to stand out. ^_^ People with wacky, in a good way, character traits that makes them fun to hang out with, y'know?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:25 pm

[quote=
5) I like to listen to metal, rock and punk music. :>)[/quote]

Whoa that's like my top three favorite genere's too!

1: I'm a loyal Star Wars Fan(both books and movies but mostly books)

2: I have spent 200$ on Star Wars releated guides.

3: I love nature, especialy watching the skies at night. =) Ahhh stars.

4: I made up a table top game using wax coated strings to make models and drawing on cardboard to make a gaming zone.

5: I beleive in life in other galaxies...Just don't think we'll find it XD
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

5 facts, huh?

1) Even though I buy Magic the Gathering cards every single time I enter the book store here, I'm more ashamed of it than I am of watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

2) As hinted above I highly enjoy the show MLP: FiM, so you could call me a brony, and if that's wrong I never want to be right.

3) For the longest time I could do no more than 10 push-ups every couple hours. By longest time, I mean from the first day of gym until a couple nights ago, when I SOMEHOW managed to get up to 17.5 before my arms fell off. How many of them actually count, I dunno. But I still have a couple of months to get up to at least 33 decent push-ups. Should be simple enough...

4) I'm leaving for Air Force basic training April 10th until... I think June-ish. 8.5 weeks of training, so if I do my math right... I'll turn 20 on the last day of training. That would certainly be one hell of a birthday present.

5) I own two instrumental basses. One electric bass like you'd see in a rock band, and one double bass like you'd see in an orchestra. And I have them strategically placed around my room so whenever I look, I can say "My bass is under a tack!" Ha ha, word play...
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 am

Five facts eh? Sure. Very Happy

1: I am slightly ambidextrous. I can write with my left hand, but I have better precision control with my right hand when it comes to things like using a sword or knife.

2: I enjoy baking, and can make a pretty darn good cake, but I can't cook for the life of me. No, seriously, I can't even make a frozen pizza correctly, yet I can bake a cake from scratch and even improve on the recipe. XD

3: I enjoy building robots, playing with robots, designing video games, and plan on building my own computer once I get the money.

4: I adore cross overs, but only when they're done correctly and the characters remain in character. Heh, I actually got into Felarya because it had so much potential for cross overs.

5: I enjoy playing Pokemon, and my favorite type of Pokemon are Psychic types. My least favorite are Dragon types...they're pretty much useless. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:41 am

1 Planes.
2 Planes.
3 Planes.
4 Planes.
5 Planes.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

vore4life99 wrote:
1 Planes.
2 Planes.
3 Planes.
4 Planes.
5 Planes.

Hmmm, I don't know why but I get the strangest feeling that you like cars. >.>
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Well this looks like a fun thread. Thanks for necroing it Darth! (no really I mean that)

Regarding moi:
1. I don't actually like vore. Well I didn't before I came here... but I guess a few of the really well-written vore stories got to me.
2. I cosplay. Unfortunately a limited budget and time have crippled my ambitious cosplay uh... ambitions... so I haven't realized most of the dream cosplays I meant to. Someday I want to be Samus - with the gold armor suit and everything.
3. I run my own webcomic! I update very inconsistently, but if you have the patience you can read it here: http://helia.tk
4. One of my favorite webcomics is "Flipside" and I am a semi-active participant in that comic's forum as well as here. Lemme know if any of you guys know me from there, it'd be so cool if I met someone from one forum in another forum without already knowing them IRL.
5. I love anime but I don't like most anime series - I'm a picky eater in a sense. I loved Madoka Magica but I never could get myself interested in Bleach or Naruto, for example.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:57 pm

1. I find Kayako Saeki from 'The Grudge' really attractive....

2. Eight years ago I knocked over a glassed panlled image and it sliced my shoulder open, I was awake as the Surgains stiched it back up....

3. I like vore! Any excuse to think about the inards of cute girls.......but I don't like furries vore, That's just werid!

4. I used to suffer from the occasional state of sleep paralysis, the freezing of my body wasn't what creeped me out, it was the hallucinations of someone else being in the room...

5. I like Roller Coasters! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 am

I agree with para, this thread could prove interesting. May we post some extra 5 facts when most of people have posted theirs? That way we'll know each other better, I think. Now for mine!

1 - I go to bed REALLY late. You'd often see me hanging around the forum past 3 am, but if you don't see me before 2 am, it means I was extremely tired. My record is 7 am after a night-long chat or RP. I still NEVER get up later than 12:15 pm, it's one of my rules.
2 - Reading is a passion of mine, I almost literally devour books... or devoured. Now University has reduced the amount quite a bit.
3 - Despite being pretty much nailed to the computer for the whole day, I'm a healthy man! You'll see me disconnecting to go to sports training every Friday and some weekends.
4 - I am an AI geek. You won't see that face of mine here often, but I may rant about this or that learning technique ocasionally in the chatbox.
5 - Loli, futanary and tentacles are my other prominent fetishes, so expect to see them in one of my characters soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Ilceren wrote:
4 - I am an AI geek. You won't see that face of mine here often, but I may rant about this or that learning technique ocasionally in the chatbox.

AI geek? we should talk. I made a super-AI just for fun as an original character, name Lavyrnia. She doesn't hang around felarya much Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Hmm, seems like the thread is starting to disappear a d die again...can't have that. I like this thread...no matter, I"ll just add five more things. Razz

1. I am a Lucid Dreamer. For those of you who don't know what that is, it means I know I am dreaming when I dream, and I can control that dream. Meaning I can pretty much dream of what I want when I want. Don't know how I learner to do it, but I did. ^_^

2. I can juggle up to four items at once right now, and once I master four I will work on juggling five.

3. I enjoy turning the tables on predator and prey. I love it when a seemingly helpless Neera can make a Neko scream in terror right before said Neko is killed by the Neera...that said, I prefer the prey to archive their victory because of a well thought out plan, trickery, and smarts. I hate those who can just destroy a giant naga by snapping their fingers.

4. I like to think outside the box...especially when it comes to plans for survival in Felarya. Very rarely will my main characters, Valandil and Nergal, rely purely on their own power. Instead they think, plan, plot, and move very carefully.

5. Sometimes I fear that I may seem OP in an RP simply because I plan out a very good strategy or use a seemingly harmless power or ability that maximizes its use. So I feel like I often have to dumb down my strategies, even though I normally have to break character to do so...
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:41 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Ilceren wrote:

AI geek? we should talk. I made a super-AI just for fun as an original character, name Lavyrnia. She doesn't hang around felarya much Razz
Oh, uh. Now I see this... 20 days later XD We may talk in the chatbox if you don't mind, though PMs work good as well.

Now, five more facts!

1 - My motto is "Calmness comes before anything else.".
2 - I like anime, but I'll probably not have seen most of the series you ask me about.
3 - I'm a perfectionist and will spend a lot of time with things I care about. For example, I must have read the story I published here in the forums around twenty times before actually convincing myself to post it. I put a good deal of thought in my other posts too.
4 - I want to grow my beard enough so I can make a braid with it, Viking style! Har!
5 - I like putting a cedille in my character's names, but I can't do it here. It doesn't seem very Felaryan-like! =P
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Five more!

1) I found out I have amnesiphobia, or fear of losing my memory, after my minor heat stroke in BMT.
2) I have NO idea who Gomer Pile is, even though my Military Training Instructor said I was just like him.
3) I'm still getting used to taxes being added after ringing up the items.
4) I still read speed limit signs in kilometers instead of miles (which is good because I'm not driving yet)
5) I always google what people say not to google.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Here's some facts of me I'm willing to shore

1: I was raised to try and be very kind and gentle and I do my best to live up that way.

2: I believe in God no matter what anyone or anything says.

3: I tend to be overly critical with myself and take things very or a little to serious.

4: I enjoy talking and shoring things I have and know with other people mainly my friends or anyone I think is a friend to me.

5: I'm very naive at times.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 pm

five more

1. Playing too many horror games have made me desensitised to attempts to scare me, shocks for the most part seem to just cancel themselves out before they have any real effect. I do enjoy the rare moment when something does get me unwares though, I look forward to them.

2. I like the idea of being sexualy dominated by strong females...

3. I love cats

4. As a toddler my pram rolled into a lake serveral feet deep and my dad had to pull me back out, the only thing that wasn't submerged in the water was the pram handles. Or so my mother tells me anyway

5. I like wine
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:07 am

DarkOne wrote:
4. As a toddler my pram rolled into a lake serveral feet deep and my dad had to pull me back out, the only thing that wasn't submerged in the water was the pram handles. Or so my mother tells me anyway
Does this mean you can breathe underwater? XD
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:33 am

No, just very lucky nothing serious came of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 Facts!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Facts!!   5 Facts!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Facts!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2