Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Nice to meet you Ilceren. You may call me Razor.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:18 am

Welcome to Felarya!
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:02 am

parameciumkid wrote:
Welcome to Felarya Ilceren! It's good that you have at least one artistic skill and aren't one of those people who try and contribute terrible art and terrible stories along with it (no I am not accusing anyone here, just sayin').
Well, let's hope my writing skills aren't on that level, then! XD
As I said, my stories will most likely need some polishing, and I know I can't write long-term plots, so what you'll see coming from my direction are short stories more than anything else.

DarkOne wrote:
Welcome Ilceren. Really liking the avatar you have there
Thank you. It's hard to tell, but those two are Remi and Flandre Scarlet from Touhou, in case you're interested. I found it while browsing through Gelbooru, and I instantly liked the theme and the color splash. Similarly, I've found some nice vampirism images about Touhou that are quite interesting if you know a bit about the series. Feel free to drop me a note if you want some links. ^^

Iamawesome789 wrote:
Nice to meet you Ilceren. You may call me Razor.
Hmm, may I call you "awesome one" instead? I tend to forget people's names if they aren't much like their nicks, I'm afraid. U.U

Thank you all for the welcome, it is very much appreciated =D
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:45 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:53 am

Oh Wow, Ilcie, you've made quite a splash with your first impression around here! ^.^ Hee, I'm so looking forward to getting to know you~ I'm Nyaha, welcome to the forum, and I really hope you enjoy your time here as much as I enjoy...well everything really, but that's beside the point. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kinds of things you can do! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:57 am

Nyaha wrote:
Oh Wow, Ilcie, you've made quite a splash with your first impression around here! ^.^ Hee, I'm so looking forward to getting to know you~ I'm Nyaha, welcome to the forum, and I really hope you enjoy your time here as much as I enjoy...well everything really, but that's beside the point. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kinds of things you can do! =^_^=
It seems so. Well, first impressions are really important, so I guess it's okay.
Nice to meet you, I'm sure we'll get along very well. I'll show you what I've got! ...when I finish my first character XD
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Hello My name is Merku.

I've seen a few discuisions about Felarya on Monstergirl Unlimited and well this struck my facy so I checked out the Wiki a bit and registered here.

I like to RP and occasionally make little stories. Already came up with a Human character working on an Crazy Harpy taunting Jetbike character as a second more disposible character. Regardless I know some of you may be asking.. "Why did you choose Pizza the Hutt as an Avatar?"

Well I have one very simple reason I'm sure this friendly vore loving community will love.

He's delicious! ^_^

Anyway it'll be nice to get to know you and be a part of this community.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Man, any fan of Spaceballs is a friend of mine! Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Nyuuu, welcome to the forum, Merku, glad to see you're really getting into the swing of things right away! ^.^ I'm Nyaha, I'll be your preda-- Mm, friend during your stay here, and I really hope you have a great time! ^.^ Oh, and if by chance any of the critics here sound a little harsh, try not to get too psyched out or anything. Everyone who takes the time to critique here is only looking to help you and make the community better, 'kay, so no sweat. =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Nice to meet you Nyaha! ^_^ Course hope you can fly. As far as a Naga tail can reach they only reach so high into the air. Lorakai may be crazy as a crazy as a s#%*house rat but he's very fast and agile on his jetbike.

Horlarh may not be quite as fast or as Agile but he's the Human who hunts back. And if your not careful boom you fell into a trap waking up to find your tail, arms etc tied up, and a mark on your side from the Kidney he took "Samples" from.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:37 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:49 am

Oh, a fellow RPer, welcome to the forum!
I've seen you've already made some characters, I'll read them soon and give you my thoughts on them.

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:22 am

Welcome to Felarya Pizz- er I mean Merku!
As far as I'm concerned you're welcome to join Ella's Adventure Troop, and I look forward to seeing what you'll do!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi there, I'm SithLordNergal. Some of you might have seen me on DeviantArt...though I doubt it. sweatdrop I'm not exactly an artist, and I'm pretty lazy when it comes to writing. Still, I enjoy RPing, spreading ideas, and do have a small story in mind to write. I just need to write it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Merku wrote:
Hello My name is Merku.

I've seen a few discuisions about Felarya on Monstergirl Unlimited and well this struck my facy so I checked out the Wiki a bit and registered here.

I like to RP and occasionally make little stories. Already came up with a Human character working on an Crazy Harpy taunting Jetbike character as a second more disposible character. Regardless I know some of you may be asking.. "Why did you choose Pizza the Hutt as an Avatar?"

Well I have one very simple reason I'm sure this friendly vore loving community will love.

XD I like your humor! And I can remember your name. Hello there, fellow stranded survivor. I ama delusional Jedi exile named David Dent and I officaly welcome you to the jungles of Felarya! Also I love RPing! ^_- Hope to see you on the boards, PM boxes or MSN....Man there's allot of ways to RP! Shocked

Quote :
Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 pm
Hi there, I'm SithLordNergal. Some of you might have seen me on DeviantArt...though I doubt it. I'm not exactly an artist, and I'm pretty lazy when it comes to writing. Still, I enjoy RPing, spreading ideas, and do have a small story in mind to write. I just need to write it...

Nergal! When did you get an acount on here?? o.O Also you are a artist! Stop being a moody Sith. =p
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:

Nergal! When did you get an acount on here?? o.O Also you are a artist! Stop being a moody Sith. =p

Just got one today. I was trying to use my normal Sithlordnergal screen name, but I kept being told it was already in use. Yet I've never tried joining this forum before. And no, I don't consider myself an artist. Laughing An artist makes things themselves, I use premade stuff on Walfas. =3

Last edited by Darth_Nergal on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ehhh, noticed a small typo and wanted to fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:39 am

Darth_Nergal wrote:
Hi there, I'm SithLordNergal. Some of you might have seen me on DeviantArt...though I doubt it. sweatdrop I'm not exactly an artist, and I'm pretty lazy when it comes to writing. Still, I enjoy RPing, spreading ideas, and do have a small story in mind to write. I just need to write it...
Haha, the writing thing reminds me of a certain someone... *Looks suspiciously to the sides and hides under the table with the laptop*
Welcome then! I wish you a nice and tasty... err, comfy stay in Felarya ^^
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 am

lceren"
[color=orange]Haha, the writing thing reminds me of a certain someone... *Looks suspiciously to the sides and hides under the table with the laptop*
Welcome then! I wish you a nice and tasty... err, comfy stay in Felarya ^^
[/quote]

Lol, thank you. Very Happy I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay, as long as I stay away from the hungry predators. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 am

Nergal, you sound fun! ^_^ Welcome to Felarya, I'm Nyaha and I'll be your happy-go-lucky pre-- guide here during your stay. Maybe. Although people like Anime-Junkie and W-3-K would probably be better. But hey, I'm good for relieving emotional stress and boredom, so if you're ever in the mood, come chat with me sometime! ^.^
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 am

Oh, so you're one of those are you? Well, we'll just see how long you can escape their fatal charm, life's no fun if you're just going to stay safe all the time, so if you won't play the game, we're going to drag you into it! Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

You tell 'im! =^_^= It's gon' be fun on the bun!
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am

Well, since I haven't done this in a while, welcome to the forum, Darth Walfasman. I highly suggest you first find a cult or religious group that practices black magic. It's pretty much this world's equivalent to the Dark Side.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am

>;3 Oh but I already have a plan to deal with minor annoyances as getting eaten. All I need is a Portable Hole. And possibly a Bag of Holding if I'm feeling particularly evil and suicidal. Evil laugh

But...but...I don't want to join any cults. D= I want to stay hidden in the background where no-one will notice me. That way I can gain knowledge and power from both the dark and light sides of the coin...and then burn both sides to the ground once I know all their secrets. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
bramblebelly
Tasty morsel
bramblebelly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 pm

hi, new to the site not so new to felarya.... well i don't really do anything to it but i fallow. i might get writing a story i've been thinking about but i also might just rp as well. well we'll see cause i've already got stuff going and well it's nice just interacting with the community now. cheers
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:49 pm

bramblebelly wrote:
hi, new to the site not so new to felarya.... well i don't really do anything to it but i fallow. i might get writing a story i've been thinking about but i also might just rp as well. well we'll see cause i've already got stuff going and well it's nice just interacting with the community now. cheers

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy Hope we get to RP some time. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next