Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

Introduce yourself - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:35 am

I suggest [drum roll]...both! There is much to be learned about stories from good RPs, and vise versa. I would be willing to assist you with both, if only you ask. Welcome to the forum bramblebelly, and I hope you enjoy your stay, whatever you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Hey there man, welcome to the forums! Hope to be seeing you around contributing soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Welcome, Bramblebelly.

I will be one of the moderators during your stay. Please enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

*Nyaha interacts with bramblebelly via TACKLENEKOPOUNCEGLOMPSLIDE* BAM~ ^.^ You just got owned by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, bee-yatch!! XD Welcome to the forum, I'll be your Nyaha during your stay here in Felarya. Also, Stories and RPing are both good; I don't have great experience with the former but I'll help when I can. On the latter, I'm one of the best you'll find, or so I've been told. ^^; I hope you come up with some cool and unique characters for mine to meet~
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Welcome to Felarya bramblebelly!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
MendozaProject
Tasty morsel
MendozaProject

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi there! I hope I'm not too late to join the party here!

My name is MendozaProject, Mendoza for short (preferably with Mr. in front, but that is optional). I'm a bit new to Felarya, and forums in general, but I think I'll get the gist of things around here. I am not always the most productive person out there, but I do get work done. Sometimes. When I found Felarya, I was fascinated at the size and creativity of this community, (not to mention the vore aspect, but let's leave that out for now) so I felt compelled to join in on the fun.

As for things I do, I can draw, but I often choose not (I'm lazy). I can write, but I often see myself as a better story teller than an actual writer (there is a difference if you think hard enough). As for role playing, the concept is quite new to me, so I'm not sure how I will do with that (good chance the answer is badly). I do also think I can contribute ideas and give constructive criticism (maybe more on the latter). I'm sort of a jack of all trades, master of none. I also like using parenthetical commentary excessively (or so I've noticed. Wait, dammit!).

I hope that I will enjoy my stay here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome, Mendoza Project.

Interesting name, Mendoza. Sounds... Spanish. Like me.

I will be one of the moderators during your stay. Please enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Welcome to Felarya, Mister Mendoza! (see what I did there?)
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
MendozaProject
Tasty morsel
MendozaProject

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks. And yeah, it is Spanish, but I'm a lot of other things than just Spanish.

Also, I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome~
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm

MendozaProject wrote:
Hi there! I hope I'm not too late to join the party here!

My name is MendozaProject, Mendoza for short (preferably with Mr. in front, but that is optional). I'm a bit new to Felarya, and forums in general, but I think I'll get the gist of things around here. I am not always the most productive person out there, but I do get work done. Sometimes. When I found Felarya, I was fascinated at the size and creativity of this community, (not to mention the vore aspect, but let's leave that out for now) so I felt compelled to join in on the fun.

As for things I do, I can draw, but I often choose not (I'm lazy). I can write, but I often see myself as a better story teller than an actual writer (there is a difference if you think hard enough). As for role playing, the concept is quite new to me, so I'm not sure how I will do with that (good chance the answer is badly). I do also think I can contribute ideas and give constructive criticism (maybe more on the latter). I'm sort of a jack of all trades, master of none. I also like using parenthetical commentary excessively (or so I've noticed. Wait, dammit!).

I hope that I will enjoy my stay here! Very Happy

Welcome to Felarya Mr. Mendoza. I do hope your stay is long, enjoyable, and does not end in a stomach. Razz I can't wait to see some of your stuff, and I'm certain you'll do fine with RPing. I do hope to talk role play with ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Welcome to our little community! Smile
Back to top Go down
MendozaProject
Tasty morsel
MendozaProject

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Hey man, it's great to meet you Very Happy Welcome on board the good ship U.S.S Felarya!
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Welcome, you two! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun here in the forums -and in Felarya in general. Just a quick tip: Stay away from Nyaha! He's the most prone to eating people when he's in the chat, so be careful =P
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Ilceren wrote:
Just a quick tip: Stay away from Nyaha! He's the most prone to eating people when he's in the chat, so be careful =P

...Nyha hasn't tried eating me yet...Should I be a little more careful? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 am

Darth_Nergal wrote:
Ilceren wrote:
Just a quick tip: Stay away from Nyaha! He's the most prone to eating people when he's in the chat, so be careful =P

...Nyha hasn't tried eating me yet...Should I be a little more careful? Razz
I believe this question was answered yesterday night, wasn't it? XD
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:11 am

Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeaponAgain
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get back into writing again, not that I don't have a bajillion exams/assigments to work on. I used to be EdgedWeapon (duh) and figured I should reintroduce myself now that I have a new account.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 pm

welcome back~
Back to top Go down
boomerang
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Boomerang and though new to the site I've heard enough about it to pique my interest. I might not post the most, but if a topic is intriguing I'll be sure to respond. study Nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Welcome to Felarya. Very Happy We do hope you enjoy your stay and that it does not end with you getting eaten. Razz I'm Darth Nergal, but you can call me Darth.. I'll be one of your guides through the wilderness here. While I may not have as much experience as some, you can be sure that you won't end up as a snack with me around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:09 am

Now Nergal, it isn't nice to dull others visits. Welcome boomerang, ignore Nergal, have fun, and remember, everybody ends up as a snack sooner or later. Everybody.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 am

Welcome boomerang. Let's hope you last more here than Nergal, he ended up crushed in his second day and eaten the dey after that XD
Enjoy your stay! (at Hotel Vivian =P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next