Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce yourself - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Is this how it works?   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello people.  I'm a monkey, and I like the number 8.  And I kinda write stuff.  

Please don't eat me too fast...    Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:33 am

I am new here myself - and obviously I am the first one greeting You.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:51 am

SaruHachi, you make me want to hug you already!!! =^_^= Welcome to Felarya! My name is Nyaha but if you come up with a cuter name for me (like that's possible) then feel free to use it!

I hope you make use of the chatbox. You'll get to meet a lot of really nice people (and a jerk or two, but they mean well), talk about a lot of interesting subjects, and generally have a good time! If you see me, don't be afraid to drop in and say hi! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Hey new people that are joining too fast that i can't keep up! Welcome to Felarya! Just dont go too far north or you'll be food! ...or south... or east... or west... Yeah, your food!
Back to top Go down
iZyren
Naga food
iZyren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Alright then, i suppose i should start with making an intro post. I'm currently working on a story i've written but it will probably take a while before i put i up here due to me never thinking things are good enough. Things can always be improved. i'm also currently learning art because when writing i can always visualise the story in my head and i would really like to be able to show it to others one day. I usually go by the name Zyren everywhere so it's not hard to find my on other places. I've been interested in Felarya for quite a while and just recently got to know that i was into vore.(you learn something new everyday) I'll place myself in your care for now.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Yes - something new every Day - I know that very well.

So... Welcome to the Club! And I can tell You - it´s nice around here!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Welcome to Felarya, Zyren! I'm Nyaha, the friendliest neko that you ever did see, and I hope I get to be good friends with you! I haven't been as active lately as used to be typical, mostly because of videogame, and now college on top of that, but I hope we'll get to talk lots anyway, and maybe RP if you do that. ^_^
Back to top Go down
AuriatheWriter
Helpless prey
AuriatheWriter

PostSubject: Hi I'm new here   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:24 am

Yeah, I don't know that forums too well, might take me time to get used to everything. Anyway, Hi everyone. I'm TVandFilmWriter from Deviantart. I'm new to the forums so I might sound like a total noob. :p How's everyone?

Last edited by AuriatheWriter on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tvandfilmwriter.deviantart.com/
iZyren
Naga food
iZyren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:27 am

im also in collage at the moment. i used to play loads of videogames but i'm trying to play less and write more for now. my creativity have awoken for once in a long time. im quite interested in RP but i have never done it before thought. i'll be looking forward to it when the time comes ^^
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:28 am

Just perfect! Be welcome, too - and have Lotsa Fun!
Back to top Go down
AuriatheWriter
Helpless prey
AuriatheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 am

Thank you, Bandur. I hope to have tons of fun. :>
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 am

XD Why did you create your own introduce yourself thread? You didn't notice there's already a thread called exactly that stickied near the top of this section?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:39 am

HAH!! Shocked

If You really wanna RP, look at the Thread La Maison Noir in the RP-Thread. This will be nice, funny and easy for Beginners, I think.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:41 am

Darn... this is the Outcome, when You only use the `View Posts since last Visit´-Button...

But it would be convenient, if the other involved-but-vanished-RPers would use it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
AuriatheWriter
Helpless prey
AuriatheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:54 am

lol, I don't know. Should I change the title then? :p
Back to top Go down
AuriatheWriter
Helpless prey
AuriatheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Well, looks like it's all taken care of. My threads in the right one now. So, uh, how's everyone?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Ahh I wondered if that system wouldn't fail once or twice. Ah well it had a good mistake free run for a while. XD Hello there, Auria! Despite you minor noobish mistake I welcome you to Felarya with a gift card for one stay in the Hotel Vivian over by the majestic Chidorni Waterfalls and say enjoy your stay and be sure to tell Vivs I sent ya! ^_-Also if you need anything just ask me or another member of the forum and mind your manners and follow the rules or THE OWL HARPIE WILL EAT YOU ^_^ Other that? Enjoyacate yourself here!
Back to top Go down
AuriatheWriter
Helpless prey
AuriatheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Jedi. I will most certainly go to this Hotel and make sure Vivian knows you sent. You have no worries about mining my manners, I'm a very nice witch. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: hello   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:25 pm

hi! i like vore, but not being a pred; more like the opposite.

i am thinking of either being a fairy that stays small or a tiny.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:35 pm

Hoof Held wrote:

XD Welcome, Hoof Held! Odd name, but interesting person! =O Anywho I'm jedi-explorer, or David Dent, and if you need anything feel free to ask! I'll confuse your way and make sure you end up a dangerous, and potential fatal, situation with a predator of your choice! Now here's you complentry noob basket:

*Hoof Helf received one basket with a Flashbang, two Shrinking Shrooms and ofcourse a free gift card for "One Free Day at Hotel Vivian".*

Hope that serves you well! =D Chow for now, babe! *Walks off snickering* I love my job.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: thx   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:43 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Hoof Held wrote:

XD Welcome, Hoof Held! Odd name, but interesting person! =O Anywho I'm jedi-explorer, or David Dent, and if you need anything feel free to ask! I'll confuse your way and make sure you end up a dangerous, and potential fatal, situation with a predator of your choice! Now here's you complentry noob basket:

*Hoof Helf received one basket with a Flashbang, two Shrinking Shrooms and ofcourse a free gift card for "One Free Day at Hotel Vivian".*

Hope that serves you well! =D Chow for now, babe! *Walks off snickering* I love my job.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Welcome to the Club - and don´t forget to reside in the Black Manor - eating is free - at least for Donna Diana, heheee...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
Welcome to the Club - and don´t forget to reside in the Black Manor - eating is free - at least for Donna Diana, heheee...
lol
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Not a big talker, eh? Well, welcome nonetheless! By the look of it, you're here because of your interest in the fetish. Around here, you'll find plenty of people who might be up to RP some vorey goodness with you if you ask, though don't take it personally if they say no. ^_^ That said, there's a lot more to enjoy about Felarya than fetishes, and if you haven't experienced the lore and adventure, or the creative side of Felarya, you'll find plenty of that here, too!
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Not a big talker, eh? Well, welcome nonetheless! By the look of it, you're here because of your interest in the fetish. Around here, you'll find plenty of people who might be up to RP some vorey goodness with you if you ask, though don't take it personally if they say no. ^_^ That said, there's a lot more to enjoy about Felarya than fetishes, and if you haven't experienced the lore and adventure, or the creative side of Felarya, you'll find plenty of that here, too!
i'm currently on the group chat right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next