Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?

Go down 
+21
Zephyr102
Solomon
Claire
macdaddy
PrinnyDood
Anime-Junkie
LamiaSybaris
Archmage_Bael
Nyaha
French snack
EdgedWeapon
Stabs
Pendragon
Krisexy26
/Fish/
Slimetoad
itsmeyouidiot
Feadraug
zersergathant
parameciumkid
BobTheNinja
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Or to put it another way, we need characters we can sympathize with, then they get eaten Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LamiaSybaris
Helpless prey
LamiaSybaris

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Feadraug wrote:

I'm so sure Freud would have a great tiime trying to analyze voraephilia. xD

To quote a T-shirt I once saw: Freud would have a field day. Then, if that field day happened to be on Felarya, he would be eaten.

On-topic: I am perfectly cool with the vore aspect of Felarya. Since vore has become so rare in this world, it's refreshing to find a world on which humans are eaten on a fairly regular basis. It's even rarer to find such a universe on which this happens while the humans are treated as characters, not meatbags. Very Happy

(That said, I should really post the idea I had for a rather odd human character. Sounds like Felarya is very much in need of interesting humans.)

Last edited by LamiaSybaris on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

It seems to me that there's a trend going on in Felarya's predator population where more and more human-friendly predator characters are showing up. Of course the overall population of characters is increasing, but there seem to be a lot more relative to the Felarya community's beginnings when there was pretty much just Karbo's voracious maneaters and people like Jade, Maasma & Normeda, Cypress, Galya, etc. weren't around.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Depends.
Yeah, they are on the rise, but Cypress and some other human friendly giants have been around for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

I love the vore! Although I am glad that this community tends not to focus on the grim and gruesome aspects of it. For me it's more about the struggle, the danger and thrill of it, the pleasure of the predator, and of course the sexy, sexy consumption . . . Ahem! Anyway, I used to feel somewhat guilty about my vore fascination, but as the years go by, I've realized that just like slaughtering a village of orcs in Dungeons & Dragons, or the gratuitous vehicular homicide in a Grand Theft Auto type game, what takes place in your fantasy leisure time, has little or no reflection upon your real world behavior/ethics/anything.

I did come here initially pretty much just for the vore, but in doing so, discovered a fascinating, beautiful, and perilous fantasy world. And then discovered my own desire to (try to) write stories with some small literary merit, outside of pure fetish fuel. I like vore a lot, but not all my Felarya writings include or even strongly reference it. Crazy.

I'm a big fan of fantasy too, which come to think of it, is probably something almost all of us in this community have in common, regardless of our feelings about sexy giant half-human girls eating people.

Krisexy26 wrote:
Penis theory of Krisexy26.
Ha! Well my preferences are very much in the F/F zone, so that certainly doesn't apply to me! No penises in my ideal vore scenario at all. Myth Busted!
. . . Of course, that does bring up other implications, specifically regarding my unhealthy fascination with sexy ladies getting intimate with each other, etc. But whatever! Don't judge me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:17 am

hahaha Razz!

YOU FREAK!!!! O:
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Krisexy26 wrote:
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:12 pm

macdaddy wrote:
Krisexy26 wrote:
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.

Penis.

Mine's bigger!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Stabs wrote:
macdaddy wrote:
Krisexy26 wrote:
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.

Penis.

Mine's bigger!

See what Krisexy has turned perfectly respectable people into? It's all your fault D: j/k
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 pm

macdaddy wrote:
Krisexy26 wrote:
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.
Penis.

You sir have the worst Avatar i have EVER seen Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Add two eggs to a bowl.

Mix the FUCK outta 'em.

And what do you get?

PENIS

I'm sorry, but if someone's going to stop saying penis and get this conversation back on track, it won't be me laugh alone
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

zersergathant wrote:

PENIS

I'm sorry, but if someone's going to stop saying penis and get this conversation back on track, it won't be me laugh alone

Is everyone in this thread gay? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:48 pm

VAGINA
happy now?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 am

OK, let's try to maintain some semblance of topic here. Wink If anyone still wants to discuss the original topic, go ahead. If not, this thread can probably be closed.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:49 am

...like your v-
nevermind. Good point. I second the motion to return to topic.
Back to top Go down
BobTheNinja
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Well thank you everyone for sharing your perspectives with me. If I ever feel guilty about the vore aspect, I'll try and remind myself of the MST3K Mantra: "It's just a show (or story, in this case), I should really just relax". lol!
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:00 pm

What a pe- I mean productive conversation this has been!

I kid.

Seriously, though, it has been really interesting to see where we all stand on this. It's a pretty interesting dilemma, but, as I think we can all agree, at the end of the day, it is true that this is all fantasy and no one is actually getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 pm

BobTheNinja wrote:
I sometimes read stories and look at artwork about Felarya and I admit, the vore aspect of it is something of a guilty pleasure for me. On the one hand, for some inexplicable reason, it turns me on. On the other, after I've 'taken care of business', as it were, I feel guilty and wonder how I can enjoy something like that. If you look past the kink aspect and the fact that the predators are pretty girls, you ultimately have to accept that they're eating other sapient beings and killing them by slow and probably very painful live digestion. And the worst part is that the predators don't see smaller humanoids as anything but food despite the fact that they pretty much have the same intellectual capacity. I find it incredibly disturbing. I was even more horrified when I found out that Nekos in Felarya also eat miniature humanoids in spite of the fact that they themselves are eaten by large humanoid predators. I know it's just fiction and nobody's really being eaten or killed, but still...

Does anyone else have conflicting feelings about the vore aspect of Felaryia, or am I the odd man out here?

As much as this may surprise people to hear I am a total vorephile, I just have my own limits on what kind of vore I like and for quite a few reasons prefer to read about some kinds of vore as well as look at some vore pics.

Sure in my stories rarely have vore in them, and a lot of my predator oc's either rarely or don't eat sentient prey, but this is not due to me hating vore at all, its due to the fact I'm trying to show a positive side of Felarya and that not all of the predators are just creatures/people with little since on morality and are pretty much mindless eating machines. Plus I feel one of the reasons why the predators or a predator like say a giant/small naga doesn't feel bad about eating a human is because THEIR NOT HUMAN THEMSELVES, thus they feel nothing wrong with eating something that isn't of the same race and I'm sure a lot of races see it that way(though there are some giant nagas who eat smaller ones but I don't think their really the same race completely so those giant ones could see nothing morally wrong) . I figure that many predators *Crisis being a prime example* don't eat their smaller cousins or other members of their race or one or more races because they see them as a kin of sorts. I mean Crisis sees it morally wrong to eat fairies and other nagas no matter the size, so it shows she sees those races as a whole as people and I'm sure a lot of members of races are the same way.

One of the many reasons why my giant Solomon doesn't eat humans is because he sees it as a form of cannibalium thus its wrong if he personally eats a human, likewise he sees the other races as people to and not food so he has morality on the subject of eating another creature that can talk smaller than him.

When it comes to just pictures of vore I do just like many members out there love it, especially when like say a female naga same size soft vores a neko hehe or when a giant female naga eats a neko girl. But as far as vore goes I don't like some vores mainly because *especially in Felarya* I see soft vore when a sentient being does the vore as a form of fetish, especially if said being doing the vore is like a naked succubus its clearly a fetish. So I hate to no points end child vore especially in Felarya when its like a naked girl voring a kid because its clearly a messed up fetish and I've been called a petivile before because I made a mistake of faving a vore pic without knowing the vore victim was a child that got vored by a giant naked Felaryan, so on the subject of child vore in Felarya I hate it to no points end when a sentient being is voring a kid especially if said being is naked because I see it as a nasty fetish.

However if say a kid gets eaten by some wild animal or gets killed then eaten *yes I'm implying hard vore here to a point* then its not a fetish otherwise its a fetish and I just avoid it best I can especially after being called a petifile when I'm not *its sick to be one little lone called one when your not*.

So on the subject of vore I love getting that rush *I'll put it that way* that people like Karbo give us in their vore art and just don't bother to think of the poor saps that get eaten so I prefer vore to be someone who isn't under aged *being 15 and over in my mind* to get vored, however in stories *mainly Felarya stories* I see vore as a matter of life and death and the mortality/fatality of the matter and only ever have vore in my work if I'm willing to have people fictionally die in my work *I'm not a fan of safe vore unless said thing you escape from the stomach of dies no questions asked at all* but when it comes to hard vore I find it funny as hell to see a Felaryan predator like Jasmine just rip to pieces another Felaryan, because I like seeing/reading that Felarya isn't a soft vore only world.

Anyway just putting up my two sense worth on the subject of vore in Felarya and vore in general so all you who have been wondering I love most vores mainly soft vore where a monster girl/lady eats either a same size or small person especially if said person whose the vore prey is a female.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:34 pm

When you step back and look at it, vore is a very disturbing fetish, and I am conflicted in my enjoyment of it.

In most fatal vore, Felarya included, any outsider would likely see the actions of sapient predators towards sapient prey as sociopathic, and they would not be totally wrong in that assessment. Some predators talk and play with their prey before eating them, meaning it's pretty hard not to recognize that the prey has emotions, hopes, and dreams, just the same as the predator. If Felarya operated under the principle of 'giant women ripping apart humans and other sapient creatures for no reason,' this universe would have probably attracted a different community, but the end result of the predator's actions wouldn't be terribly different. A lot of predators thoroughly enjoy the feeling of their meal squirming inside them, not caring that the unlucky soul is probably experiencing unimaginable pain.

But, as has been made clear, some of us look more to the contented predator rather than think about the prey, while others find the aspect of finality and death to be exciting in and of itself, and still others are more interested in the ever-expanding lore of the universe. I count myself among the third group for the most part, but I write and have written vore myself, and enjoy reading and looking at the works of others.

Perhaps as a result of my own internal conflict, as well as my tendency to deconstruct established modes of thought and genres, I started writing a story that very openly deals with some of the issues I have with the fetish. A girl, transformed into a Lamia to serve her city, must consume human sacrifices to power the seal keeping an evil being asleep. She is not happy about this, and actively seeks to find a way to end the system of human sacrifices, but must do her duty as she searches for answers. And that has a profound effect on her mental well-being. To feel a human die inside ones' body, to draw nourishment from it and know that you will have to do it again soon is enough to put her in a nearly catatonic state the first time she consumes a sacrifice. And when a girl approaches her asking to be the next sacrifice, the Lamia has to decide whether it would be better to get the girl help for her clearly troubled mind or honor her wishes and maybe have a slightly more clear conscience.

But that story would be far less titillating (for some) because it approaches the darker aspects of vore as being appropriately tragic and messed up. That is not what Felarya is about. That is not what most vore concerns itself with.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:24 pm

I'm not sure if someone said something like that already, but I find it more difficult to enjoy vore in a written story. I find it a hundred times more appealing on a picture, or better yet, a comic strip. To me, vore has mostly been a visual fetish, and reading about it doesn't have the same effect as if I had seen it.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm

I've long surpassed the desire for a narrative where someone is in the right and someone is wrong, it isn't realistic nor is it interesting. I like to make my own mind if a story allows me to. Felarya can do that if done by a skillful writer. On one hand it can horrific, on the other it can be arousing, depending on what side you have decided to taken, the predator or the prey. I like it because that kind of story asks you to make your own mind up, not stuff ideals down your throat.

A story where morality is explored properly greatly involves the audience. If given the not so easy to solve situation of humans surviving vs hungry sentient predators. The audience is asked to think and conclude their own answers. Had the story been about idolized humans vs evil predators, everything is given and the audience is asked nothing. The story answers everything for you and the only thing you can look forward to is the obvious resolution.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:01 pm

If I may add something else,

I am somewhat disturbed by the double standard in people who question about the vote aspect of Felarya. The question that keeps popping up is "why would any creature do such a thing to another sentient creature?"

Okay, how many fantasy stories have assassins or Ninjas in them?....quite a lot actually, and on occasion they are the central characters. Yet how come no one ever questions this yet questions Felarya? Why is humans killing other humans for money is more acceptable than predators killing an entirely different species for food? Yes predators could had choosen different prey to eat, but that's like saying Ninjas and Assiassins had pleanty of other jobs they could of taken.

Yeah, so some Felarya fans enjoy vore, but vore is something that can never happen. Giant creatures don't exist. But on the other hand a lot of people like to see humans kick other people's ass, killing them, blowing them up and so on. And this is considered "cool" by some people...No-one ever questions the fact that Neo guns down innocent soldiers in the first Matrix film, they were just unfortunately assigned to protect the building he needed to access and he decided to go in with guns blazing. But everyone remembers that as a kick-ass scene, no one feels bad over the fact that Neo murdered feeling and thinking people....and that film wasn't even cartoony or comical....it took itself quite seriously.

okay, so most heroes in fiction are killing bad people most of the time, but just because the target of abuse is unsympathetic doesn't change the fact that the characters murdered them in cold blood and that we as the audiance are surposed to enjoy this. The fact that the villains are not sympathetic is merely justfication for us to enjoy someone get beaten senseless or killed. Also, many of the people eaten in Felarya are just as unsympathetic, yet people still question vore over the stabbing, shooting, ripping apart and exploding.

...and all that kind of stuff can actually happen in reality.

Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:28 pm

So, I was into the Monster Girl Encyclopedia long before Felarya (as possibly anyone who talks with me in the chatbox can attest).

My second or third post here was an acidic (hehe) rant on how the preds of Felarya are Sues and the community is a bunch of vore-obsessed individuals who despise humanity.

Obviously, I was wrong, going by personal experience and the generally quite varied reasons people have in coming and staying here.

An issue one runs into with the Monster Girl Encyclopedia is that if you try to adhere to the canon, you can't have all that much in the way of high-adventure. Due to the entire setting being written and controlled by one man, the official setting is pretty much all sex all the time, which gets boring, naturally. The underlying corruption fetish is supposed to permeate the entire world, turning all humans, steadily, into sex-obsessed Incubi or Monster Girls. Even though the Monster Girls fall within the human size range, writing a story in which a human character kills one, even if for what you may think are completely valid reasons, you are basically violating what the setting is supposed to be about (one of our members was permabanned at the request of the setting creator, who speaks no English, for among other things, writing a story in which a Witch is impaled and her head later stuck on a pike. It was actually a really interesting read, using innuendo to confuse you about what was really going on).
Now, Felarya is a dangerous place, and making a character that can one-shot anything is looked down upon, but if you want to have an adventure with friends, and at some point must resort to teamwork and cunning to bring down an equally-intelligent (if not more so) predator, you can go ahead and do that, as long as you aren't obviously skirting the fact that things here tend to end up in the bellies of other creatures.
Adventure isn't even a requirement: just going on about the day-to-day lives of people carving out their niche here can be plenty interesting if you do it right.

So, how do I feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? I still have trouble accepting that I'm supposed to empathize with the predators, given their gleeful lack of concern about the feelings of their prey, but I also know that not all people who end up food are throwaway characters (although many are) and the predators have just as much crap to worry about, which takes away some of the sting. Oddly enough, I am attracted to fatal vore over safe vore, although this might have to do with a lot of safe vore being purely fetishistic ultra-happy rainbow drivel (often involving anthro characters, whom I almost always disdain, but that's another story). Visually, I actually like to see the fear and pain on the prey's face, rather than the contented expression of the predator, which the official art is rife with. Karbo is free to make what he wants of course, but this particular predator-focused variety of vore is not all that appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 pm

I know what you mean about the empathizing thing, but I think that's just down to how the writer chooses the write the story rather than the world itself.

One thing that has annoyed me about how the vore is sometimes portayed for example, If a human does wrong to a pred and the pred eats that character it's portrayed as justice.

But if a pred does wrong to a character and the character tries to kill the predaor, it's portrayed as petty revenge.

Eating someone alive and outright killing is pretty much the same act, so why is one justice and one revenge?

I am not saying we should upset the balance of felarya, it's still a vore world. but let's not depict one class of characters as evil just for doing something that would be seen as rightous if done by another class.

Is there such a thing as revenge in Felarya anyway? You can't punish a pred with jail so normal justice doesn't exist, the only justice is revenge. If a pred eats someone's mate, the rightous thing to do is apprantly to just let this happen and let the creature get away with it. Not that there's anything wrong with this, but it is just glozzed over and simplefied in most stories. This could be a great subject to explore, one can question how someone in Negav is surposed to know from right and wrong when predators get away with whatever they want and the government sits by and does nothing. It rasies questions about morality and could suggest that moral codes are only good until it's inconvenient to follow them, thus questioning the imporatance of right and wrong. But these interesting questions are too often ignored and humans out for revenge are simply dipicted as unlikeable villains that are only concerned in killing every pred they see

I think that's the only problem with the vore, not that it happens. Just that most authors cheapen it by using simple black and white morality.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:05 pm

BobTheNinja wrote:
I sometimes read stories and look at artwork about Felarya and I admit, the vore aspect of it is something of a guilty pleasure for me. On the one hand, for some inexplicable reason, it turns me on. On the other, after I've 'taken care of business', as it were, I feel guilty and wonder how I can enjoy something like that. If you look past the kink aspect and the fact that the predators are pretty girls, you ultimately have to accept that they're eating other sapient beings and killing them by slow and probably very painful live digestion. And the worst part is that the predators don't see smaller humanoids as anything but food despite the fact that they pretty much have the same intellectual capacity. I find it incredibly disturbing. I was even more horrified when I found out that Nekos in Felarya also eat miniature humanoids in spite of the fact that they themselves are eaten by large humanoid predators. I know it's just fiction and nobody's really being eaten or killed, but still...

Does anyone else have conflicting feelings about the vore aspect of Felaryia, or am I the odd man out here?

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that part either, still does to an extent, now though the story and interesting characters has really pulled me in.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next