Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?

Go down 
+21
Zephyr102
Solomon
Claire
macdaddy
PrinnyDood
Anime-Junkie
LamiaSybaris
Archmage_Bael
Nyaha
French snack
EdgedWeapon
Stabs
Pendragon
Krisexy26
/Fish/
Slimetoad
itsmeyouidiot
Feadraug
zersergathant
parameciumkid
BobTheNinja
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:42 am

Yeah, I agree Venom. Sometimes I actually prefer stories without vore in them, because some people here can really write an interesting narrative.

Like, for example, Mickilla has a story that's keeping me on the ropes every chapter. He's quite a writer.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

As I always like to say - in fact, you can check in many messages, even here xD -, Felarya has evolved from the original fetish setting and has reached some new audience. So it's clear that non-vore stories - and good ones - are present, and that the challenges of writing a good story, with interesting character and situations that make you feel for them can be more interesting than just arousing your target audience with some giant woman eating people.

Though for non-voraphiles, writing vore stories is challenging too, I have to admit. You need some research before anything. xD

I keep treating 'the vore' as part of the setting, as just one of the outcomes of the rule of the fittest if you happen not to be fit enough. But you already know stories and characters can be very interesting without recurring to the usual fetishes. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm

One example, at least I think, would be the Earth Naga Garnet. Has quite the sex appeal but it's not really utilized because she has the mindset of a seven or eight year old.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:53 pm

I just don't relate to it. What attracts me to Felarya are the races, the settings, and the potential for so many great adventure stories. That's why I keep coming back. In one way or another, from person to person, Felarya itself is extremely addicting. Dat's some good dope, right there.
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?   How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the vore aspect of Felarya?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3