Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrisen
Tasty morsel

A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting? Empty
PostSubject: A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting?   A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 12:11 pm

I'm Part of a two man Team making a Vore Tower defense game. As of right now the game is using place holder assets and a place holder setting. It seams to me that The Felarya Setting has many themes and Characters that would fit the gameplay very well. I've been unable to establish a direct communication with Karbo for this proposed Tittle, So I've come here.
A gameplay demonstration will be streamed some time in the next week. I can update this topic with that Info when it's available. But In the mean time I'd love to hear if anyone is interested in this Tittle sharing this setting, Or if there's some way I could give Karbo my elevator pitch I'd be very grateful.

I'd love an invite to The discord if some one wouldn't mind

Placeholder Tittle screen
A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting? Tittle10
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting?   A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:47 pm

Welcome to the forum. Stays are often brief, lately, as most action has moved to the Discord, but for as long as you're here, I'll be your moderator; please make yourself at home.

Do you have a webpage?
Back to top Go down
Garrisen
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting?   A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 6:51 pm

we do not. but we did manage to get on the discord. More details to be reviled there
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting?   A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 2:10 pm

Garrisen wrote:
I'm Part of a two man Team making a Vore Tower defense game. As of right now the game is using place holder assets and a place holder setting. It seams to me that The Felarya Setting has many themes and Characters that would fit the gameplay very well.

Potential Felarya games are always welcome to see.

Also welcome to the community, as said before, most of the activity has been moved, but glad to see you.

Garrisen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting?   A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vore Tower Defense Game In The Felarya Setting?
Page 1 of 1