Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:19 pm

"YAY!" Yelled Faran when Ella introduced herself. "We did find them after all Morty! Yay!"

"Alright alright calm it will you?" Mort responded "We don't even know exactly where these people are going yet."

Mort let Faran down from his shoulders and she started wandering around the group, prodding and poking things. Mort sighed and then turned to listen to a man describe the troop. From the description, they sounded pretty pathetic. He had to admit they were not what he had in mind when he envisioned the troop. But maybe they were good enough to face whatever dangers lay ahead? Perhaps.

The man whispered to him about his bandages. What a fool. Smarter than they look. Ha! Thats a laugh. This man had no idea what he was talking about or why he wore those bandages. But he decided to let the man believe whatever he wanted for now. That was not his concern.

Mort turned to Ella and asked:

"Well where are you and your band of... companions headed? You'll have to forgive me, I've never been to this world before. Neither has she."

He motioned to Faran who was now pacing in circles, obviously impatient to do something.

"But we are kind of stuck here for now. I wish to join your troop. I better get something shiny out of this though. Faran is obsessed with shiny things. I promised her something shiny. Get me?"
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:02 am

"There shall be many shiny things! In fact here's a shiny diamond for you right now." Tossed it toward the little girl. "I lost the need for valuable baubles a long time ago. I lost the need for most material things a long time ago. All I need is the love of my one and only." Ella said flashing back to her past love. For moment if you looked into her eyes right then you wouldn't have seen complete madness. You would have seen longing and heart break. She quickly snapped herself out it.

"I'm sorry I went sane for a moment! I'll try to keep that down to a minimum. " Ella said embarrassed. "We will find much more shiny things than that! So stick around because we have no idea where were going to go either but I'm open for suggestions."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 am

Put me... to sleep!? She wondered. Put to sleep as in going to sleep or as in she would kill me!? She dashed backwards, she was not going to let her guard down for even a second now. Then she noticed two other people that wanted to join the group, so she just listened to what they had to say and she seen that Ella had gave one of them a diamond and she quickly turned her attention to it. Wow... I haven't seen something as bright as that since... She shook her head and shrinked down a little and flew over to Faren. "Hi!" She said cheerfully. "Thats a really pretty diamond and I just want to have a closer look at it..."
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:22 am

(Sorry, I got sick and didn't get on the computer yesterday. I'm starting to feel better today, though. No headache. ^_^)

Exilon had been doodling on her notepad for the last little bit as she listened to the others make their plans. She didn't really have any preference on where they went, as long as she had some nice, interesting company. "That's one of the things that makes Felarya so wonderful," Exilon thought to herself. "There are almost no average people here. Everyone is unique in some way."

It was then that the newcomers, Mort and Faran, approached the group. Exilon turned to look at them and was quite impressed at their unique look, though she surmised that her artist friend would be able to describe the feelings said look gave off better than Exilon could herself. Exilon then reached into her coat and, once again, took out her nametag card, and tossed it throwing-star-style at Mort, expecting him to be able to catch it in a manner equally as cool. (In case you haven't seen it, Mortis, it's a "Hi My Name Is" sticker with "Exilon" written in the space, and beneath that is written "and I can't speak.")

(EDIT: I thought since I made it, I might as well post Exilon's proper bio here, now.

Exilon's Bio:
)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:11 pm

"Ah~!" Squealed Faran as she caught the sparkling diamond. "Oh my gooood its so pretty!"

She stared at it for a moment and then noticed what appeared to be a woman fly up to her and ask to look at the diamond. Faran didn't hear what she said. She dropped the diamond and stared at her.

"You can fly?" She asked in an inqusitive tone. "That. Is. AWESOME~! Thats so cool! How you do that?"

Meanwhile, Mort plucked the card out of the air as it flew towards him and studied it. It appeared that the woman who threw it at him was some kind of cat-human hybrid. How odd, but stranger things have happened. He himself was quite strange after all. He read what was on the card. It appeared that she was a mute. He looked at her and gave a simple to nod to show he understood.

Then he noticed the flying woman. It was weirdness on display today... Just how much more strange can this place get? Maybe there was... dangerous... weird things too? He almost asked about them but then decided against it so as not to scare Faran. She did seem to be enjoying all this anyway.

Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Michael narrowed his eyes as he surveyed the stranger, he has good reflexes that could cause trouble later. People like him don't mingle with rabble for nothing, he has a reason, and i'm willing to bet its hidden under the false bandages, i'll have to ask him about those later, see how he reacts then see how well he does in a fight, this could end very badly if you don't know your opponents Michael thought to himself. Telling Ella would probably be a bad idea, for now i'll continue playing the fool. He loaded his pistol with explosive charges in preparation for the conflict he was sure would come. The woman is probably no threat, but if she is useless, why is he traveling with her, a body guard perhaps, or she has some power we are yet unaware of she will need to be watched too and if necessary put down quickly and quietly. He kept his mood at that of the foolish madman of moments before, and silently observed the newcomers, waiting for them to reveal a fatal flaw, and hoping he hadn't in his mental absence.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:20 pm

"Oh! Well... its nothing really..." She was actually flattered. "But if you want to know then its these wings that I have!" She stopped flying and stood up with her wings spread out. "Heh! And flying is not all I can do! I can grow, shrink and I also have spells! See that diamond? Watch it sparkle more!" Saying that she aimed her index finger at the diamond and shot out some electricity at it and after a few jolts she stopped and the diamond was now even brighter and on the inside it looked like it was glowing. "Pretty cool huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Exilon's eye's suddenly widened. How could she have been so stupid?! She immediately got to her feet and ran towards Mort, more energetically than threateningly, though it could be misconstrued as the former. She stopped in front of him and smiled sheepishly, and pointed at the card she threw. She then held up her index finger and mouthed the words "only one", before holding her hand out in hopes that the man understood what she wanted and would give it to her.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:29 pm

All the suspicious looks being tossed around made Persephone apprehensive enough to keep to herself. She was always glad of new company, but was beginning to grow impatient to start the quest proper. Every moment they stayed here seemed to give her more opportunity to second-guess her decision to come and think of things she'd forgotten. Further, Ella had mentioned something about putting people to sleep... did that include her? Even if not, she was uncomfortable with the idea of going on an open-ended expedition with part of the group in an artificially-induced coma.
Since it seemed her sea voyage idea had been shot down, her mind began piecing together a new plan.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:10 pm

"All right as your leader I guess I'll decide where to go! Does someone have a map?" Ella asked. (Someone repost the map please)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:13 pm

http://karbo.deviantart.com/art/Large-map-of-Felarya-144588075
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm

(I prefer this one, myself. http://e-akahele.deviantart.com/art/Felarya-Map-V-1-153348280 )

Last edited by Nyaha on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Nyaha your link doesn't work, in order to fix it you must remove the parenthesis from the end, it was accidentally hyper linked with the rest or the address.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:57 pm

(Sorry. Is that better?)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Yup all better now, works well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:22 pm

"WOW! Thats amazing!" Cried Faran as she saw the diamond glow even more. "You can use spells? Morty can sorta do stuff like that but he ca-"

"FARAN!!"

Out of nowhere, Mort snapped at Faran. She jumped in fright and slowly turned her head towards him, realising that she said more than she should have. He stared at her with seething anger clearly visible in his features. He stormed over to her.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME TO STRANGERS!? ONE MORE WORD OUT OF YOU AND WE WONT BE GOING, UNDERSTAND!?"

Faran nodded her head and tried to fight back tears and miserably as tears stream from her eyes.

"I... I didn't meant it. Honest. Really I didn't. It just sort of came out..."

"No excuses! You've been told enough times now. Just be quiet."

She nodded and slowly walked up to a nearby tree. She sat down and leant against it, covering her face.

Mort sighed and handed over the name card to the mute cat girl. He had noticed her before the incident and understood. He turned to the rest of the group and waited impatiently for them to pick a destination.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Bingo that's proof enough, thought Michael, he's up to something, though i would probably do the same thing...irrelevant, he's a threat to be nullified at the soonest possible opportunity. He gripped his pistol tight enough to crush the handle and murmured to himself, "Alright now its on you better be able to use those spells in your sleep Morty, because that's when you'll join a new adventure troop and March on to the next world."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Ella eyed the map pretending not to hear the drama going on. She eyed the map and remembered that her love would be waiting for her down south through the forest. She checked her supply of grow and shrink berries were running low.

"Alright you morons! As your leader I have made the choice of where we are going to go. We are going south through the dridder forest. There's a temple there that we can explore but also I have a few personal things to take care of. Ready yourselves or leave now." She barked. She began walking south expecting the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Even Light jumped when Faren was shouted at but she watched as if it was her fault that she got shouted at. Well whats the big deal? All she said was that he could also cast spells but sort of... She flew over to her. "Sorry, I shouldn't of came over to you..." She went back to retrieve the glowy diamond and came back to her and gave her it. "Here..." She handed it to her and she flew up into the air a little to see that they were now going so she put back on her cheerfull face and dashed over to Ella.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 pm

"Allright then! Off to adventure we go!"
Persephone wasn't the biggest fan of dridders - okay, she was completely terrified of them as anyone familiar with Felarya should be of every predator - but adventure was adventure, and she felt as prepared as she'd ever be. Relevant experience? Check. Salvalophytha? Check. Gun? Check, whatever good it would do.
It had been many years since she'd been in a forest though...
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:29 pm

"Finally some progress. Get up Faran. Were setting off."

She got up and ran over to him, all excited again and holding the diamond given to her. They both followed after Ella.

"Ooooh where are we going?"

"We are going to go through the Dridder forest."

"Dridders? What are they? They sound fluffy!"

"I don't know Faran." He asked a question loud enough for everyone in the group to hear. "Say, what the hell is a Dridder? Never been to this world before remember?"

Faran tugged at Morts cloak. He looked down to see her raise her arms up in the air. He groaned, picked her up and sat her on his shoulders as they went.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:41 pm

"A dridder is one of the enormous hybrids that frequent these lands, the top half of all is human, while the lower half is a creature. Dridders are half spider and nagas are half snake. they are two of the many collosal creatures that pose a threat to adventurers, it is quite likely that we could be eaten alive and whole." Michael explained "such adventures are not for the faint of heard, or the stupid, and i would advise removing the damsel from your shoulders as she will restrict your mobility and probably get people killed." Michael replied not without a certain sense of satisfaction.

(I intend on bringing in a second character later on, if this is alright with those involved. The only info to be revealed currently is it isn't a pred.)
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 pm

"Right, but as long as you're traveling with me you'll be fine. Trust and believe." Ella said skipping along. "Besides the dridders are the least of our problems what we are really going to see is the giant monster badger neko that lurks around those parts. Hell we used to be married and he'll eat me you bastards don't have a chance! " Ella said with a smile. "Don't worry though once every couple of weeks he regains some control over himself so let's hope we are in that frame of time."
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 am

"Massive carnivourous monsters? Of course there would be. I should have known this was a bad idea."

"Nawww~ Morty maybe they wont be so bad. I bet they turn out to be really nice! I want to meet one!"

"No! Absolutley not, no way. Out of the question. We should go back to that city while we still can and find a way back to our world."

"But Moooorty that could take forever. I love this place. Its so pretty. I don't wanna leave. And I wanna see a Dridder thing."

"No you can't."

"Come on. Pweeeease? You have killed lots of big nasty things before right? So if this Dridder thing turns out to be nasty you can just kill it."

"And what if I can't then huh? Then what? Who is going to save you then when you become dinner?"

"I wooont. Come on! Pwease Pwease Pwease Pweeeeaassee! Besides, these Dridder things are so big and strong, maybe they know how to get back?"

"Whatever Faran. We'll continue this adventure as planned. And if a Dridder gets you, don't come crying for me to help."

"YAY! Lets go then!"

Mort rolled his eyes as he continued on. He heard the man who had described the group mention that carrying Faran would limit his mobility. But he wasn't concerned about not being able to dodge attacks from a massive monster, that seemed impossible anyway. What did concern him was how strong these things were. If they turned out to be hostile he had no idea how much damage he could do to them. It was true that he had vanquished huge foes before, but what if these ones were different? Tougher somehow?

He shook his head. No. What was he thinking? If something exists then it can be destroyed. Not even the gods are fully invulnerable. If a Dridder tried anything funny, he'd destroy it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 am

"Don't worry! With me around no dridder or nothing will even be able to touch us!" She announced. Unless one of those things have water spells because I haven't actually seen what a dridder can do... Then she thought about that giant monster badger neko. I have no clue what that is but how big is it if she said it is giant? She came closer to Ella. "Hey, um... how big exactly is that "giant monster badger neko" that you mentioned? Just wondering." She asked. "Lets just say he does try to kill us and I just want to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next