Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 am

(I apologize for not posting, but I'm kinda stuck on what I should do at this point :/)
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 am

(It's okay just try and keep light of trouble then)

Ella looked at Light . She was hoping no one would any particular question about the badger neko but she had to face up to it.

"Well truthful the last time I saw him he was 200 ft. If he continued to eat he'd grow bigger so who knows how huge he is now. I was supposed to be watching him but it hurt to much to let him to comtinue to grow as monster. Why? " Ella looked at her.

"You won't need to fight him that's my job!" Ella said. "If worst comes to worst I'll give myself to him if it'll keep you alive for a little while longer."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:54 am

"Very altruistic of you."
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 pm

"then again, a unit without a leader falls into disarray. Unless someone else managed to remain composed long enough to lead you will have effectively killed the entire group." stated Michael "even the most well intention sacrifice could be deadly if its not well planned, what makes you think he would be sated if he simply ate you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:24 pm

(Man, these things really get away from me with my computer time limits! DX)

Exilon, who'd taken her card back, ran up to the front of the group and started making hand motions. She pointed at Ella, then made the 'slit throat' motion meaning 'death' on herself, then pointed at herself, and then began to march. She then hoped her message got through. Having been a mute all her life, she considered herself an excellent charades player, but every so often she'd meet people that just couldn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:28 pm

"no offense, but orders need to be heard and charades can be misinterpreted, when slight errors mean death a mute is not the best option for a leader." Michael was done playing the fool, there was nothing to gain yet and it could just as easily be used later, though next time it might be all too real.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:35 pm

"It's not Altruism. I vowed to do this if I could never find a way return him to normal and so far the search hasn't really been fruitful." She said with her head down.
"We were married I figure a union of food and consumer is just as good as that. When he eats me he'll regain his mind but not his body. The fairies thought that was a nice little prank on the both of us. At least until they got eaten. Then he'll be your leader."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Exilon accepted the answer she was given with a shrug. She then reached into her coat, and took out her magic staff, which then took the form of a harp-like instrument. She began to play a soft, flowing melody on it, as a way to help calm the others down and help them focus on what's ahead. That and she really couldn't stand just walking around places without doing anything else.

It may turn out to be unfortunate for the group, but the fact that Exilon quite enjoys standing out means that she may very well attract an increased amount of attention to herself and those travelling with her.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm

"Glad to see you're back normal, Michael. Though I'll miss you being adorable." Ella said with a smirk. "Your fingers were magical. You had the best belly rubs!" She smiled at him knowing damn well he wouldn't return it. They traveled for a few hours until the sun start to set they'd made pretty good time by Ella's watch. They had just began to enter the dridder forest. Now the real adventure would begin.

"All right men and respective other genders! It's time we set up camp. I'll go and hunt you all some food." (Note when ever an animal or pet or Ella in this case goes out and brings you back a dead animal that means they don't think you as capable to get food for yourself. What Ella is doing here is saying she doesn't trust any of you enough to hunt with out getting eaten yourself.)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

"I do not accept food from others, i shall find my own" Michael walked off to do just that twirling his gun and creeping along.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:51 pm

(Exilon: Do something cool.)

Exilon was just fine to allow Ella to go hunt for the group. It would give Exilon more time to play some music. Her staff changed it's form into a drum, and she turned away from the group and beat it once. She used her magic to manipulate the soundwaves, and make them echo inwards off the numerous trees in the area, increasing thier density as they travelled back to her. The sounwaves knocked small twigs from the trees, and as they fell through the air the endensened sounwaves pushed them back inwards with them, also picking up any that were lying on the ground. In a matter of moments, enough twigs to start a decent-sized fire had pretty well gathered themselves around Exilon, who stood in the middle smiling contently as if it were no big deal.

Last edited by Nyaha on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Exilon: Do something cool.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 pm

"Shouldn't one of us go with you? You know, like the buddy system and all that. If something happens to you we wouldn't have a way to know." While Ella's subtle insult was completely lost on Persephone, she didn't like the idea of Ella running off by herself and leaving the rest of them behind.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:07 pm

"Yeah that's fine!" Ella said with a shrug. Michael was more than capable of hunting for himself. She decided it might be best to ask who wants to hunt then turn them down bassed on what she's seen of them thus far.

"Who would like to hunt on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Mort sat down at the camp that was slowly building. Faran sat next to him. Underneath his cloak he wore a small satchel containing provisions. He handed what was left to Faran, a portion big enough for him to have some too but he was not interested. What was of concern is that the last of the provisions had now gone. He got to his feet whilst Faran was happily munching on her food.

"Stay here Faran. I'm going to go and find some more provisions."

He stood and quietly wandered off into the forest without saying another word. Finding an edible plant would be difficult, so he planned to kill the first living thing he encountered and bring it back. Assuming it was small enough.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Light was unusually silent, she was sitting down at the camp thinking and she wasn't wearing her cheerfull face. Ok... well I was exited when she said that this monster was 200ft tall and that it could be dangerous so I could have a good fight, I can't turn down a fight heheh... but when she got to the part that she said that she was married to this thing and that some fairies had pulled this prank on it... So thats why she didn't like me at the start... "Hmmm..." Wait a sec! She also said that monster had eaten them for it! She looked at herself. And if that thing sees me then... no dout it will attack me! She gave a small gasp and again had second thoughts if to still go on this adventure or not. Then she heard Ella say who wanted to hunt alone for thier own food but she wasn't hungry, she had already eaten before and she kind of stuffed her face with fruit so she was hardly hungry. She just continued to sit there thinking on what was to come and to also listen to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:26 pm

"I wouldn't mind staying here actually." Persephone was confident that there would be ample opportunity to fight and kill stuff later on, so for now there was no reason not to just partake in what she was given.
Back to top Go down
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 pm

OOC:(( How does this group feel about a newbie RPer, that has no idea what's going on, possibly joining in?))
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 pm

(Prob bob! All the more fun!)
Ella took off into the forest like a rocket. All she needed was something that could swallow a grow berry. She sprinted through the jungle looking for anything. She caught the smell of some chicken wandering around. Perfect She traced the smell to a small hut with a bunch of chickens. Heheheheh. She put one grow berry on the ground and watched as the hen made its way toward the berry. It pecked it up and the effects started happening quickly. Within 5 seconds the chicken was at her height. Perfect now I can... The Chicken started to grow bigger and bigger and bigger still. Oh shit.Well this is going to be harder than I thought

Ella returned back to the camp site dragging behind her a massive bird.

"Dinner!" She growled as she flung the bird before the rest of the group. She was covered in feathers and looked like she had seen the worst of it.

"Now as your food bringer you shall congratulate me with undying loyalty"
Back to top Go down
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

OOC:(( Bio for Mason, my only created character that would fit in. http://world-slayer.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1l4m6u A giant harpy might be a tad out of place. Practice makes perfect.))

Where was he? Hopelessly lost in some forsaken forest with his supplies running low. He was in bad shape, gear even more so, dirt covered everything. From his leather boots to his dark blue hair. His linen shirt and studded leather jerkin were stained with sweat. Sword at his side, small wooden shield and short spear clutched tightly, ready for any surprises. A longbow hung from his back, but arrows were few and staying still to make more was too dangerous. He had to find the owner of the large feather, it was the only link he has to his parents.

"If only I had a map." Muttering to himself helped steer off insanity. It wasn't long before something caught his eye. Something had crossed this way before, it was too straight for slithering, probably dragged. Perhaps it was some adventurers or worse. He wasn't going to find out standing around.

OOC:(( Took a bit to write, but tried to make it presentable.))

Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Light jumped when she saw the chicken. She had never seen one so huge! "Heh, congradulate you with undying loyalty eh? Well then!" She flew up into the air and fired electricity from her hands that were in the shape of fireworks and when they exploded a sentance appeared and it was dazzeling above the camp saying: "Congradulations Ella!... But i'm a vegeterian!" Light laughed and she saw that Ella was covered in feathers and it made her laugh more.
Back to top Go down
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 am

Mason continued down the trail. He saw light, then laughter. Could this be a fairy Cedar told him about? She had warned him of the danger, but his curiosity got the better of him. Boldly he moved forward. He came across the strangest sight, lights in the air, and people.

"Ummm... hello there."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:17 am

"Light if you had any idea what it took to kill this thing you would have not had said that. YOU'RE GOING TO EAT THIS BIRD EVEN IF I HAVE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" She roared. Ella was furious at Light's revaluation. So much so that when someone said hi she let out a growling "What!?"
Back to top Go down
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 am

Mason jumped slightly. What was her problem?

"W...would you mind sharing a bit of that bird? Also are those ears real?"

She had a strange look about her, and the flying one too. The lands beyond his cliff home sure has some strange people.

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 pm

It was then that Exilon had started playing a very upbeat melody (try THIS video at 0:16 for what I have in mind for Exilon to play here) as she walked over to Ella, serenading her for bringing the giant chicken as well as trying to calm her down. Ever the energetic performer, she also danced and shook her hips, her pink-furred tail swinging around behind her. Hell if she wasn't going to start a party right there in the middle of the forest! When she finished the quick guitar solo, she bowed to Ella. She hoped that show of 'undying loyalty', as she'd called it, might make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Light continued to laugh harder now that she was shouted at but she didn't know that Ella was really angry and she just noticed the new person who found the camp but she didn't pay much attention to him. Light couldn't stop laughing as Ella then shouted at the new person who had only just walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next