Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Mort had been walking through the forest for a while now, looking for something suitable to make into provisions. Eventually he came across some kind of bird. It looked a bit like a chicken. Maybe it was a chicken? It didn't matter. He walked over to it, the dumb bird making no attempt to run. He picked it up and examined it, checking whether it was disease ridden or anything like that. It seemed to be perfectly healthy and of average size, so with a flick of his wrist, he snapped the bird's neck, killing it instantly. He then began the short walk back to the camp. This bird had enough meat for a thin soup and the rest he intended to cut into strips, cook, and then heavily salt them so they could be eaten later.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Smiley had been quiet throughout most of the trip. He merely stood in the background watching, analyzing. He scoffed at Ella's poor excuse for a lunch and swallowed some of his own supplement pills, he'd rather not spoil his tongue with the taste of roadkill. He eyed over to Light, Mason, Persephone, and Exilon. They seemed to be the only ones in the group that didn't seem hostile, though that doesn't mean he'll converse with them. Mort seemed to have a high intellect, yet he sensed a bit of narcissism, and... something deadlier. He narrowed his eyes at Mort behind his sunglasses and took a sip of his bottled water.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 pm

(C'mon! X3 Stop ignoring Exilon, guys! I'd at least expected the little girl Mortis was using to say something about the cool trick she did with the twigs, y'know? And now nobody's paying attention to her song! What's the deal? DX)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:07 pm

(new character now, Damon is currently a sea naga)

Damon slowly backed out of the woods dragging Michael behind him then upon hearing the troupe he dumped him and slithered toward them. He recognized Ella from a previous conflict and called out to her. "Ella is there a medic among you, a certain numb skull started shooting at me and a certain naga forgot he had a deadly bite! in the ensuing conflict that usually occurs when a human meets a naga, I bit him and arrived at my current dilemma." He continued to drag Michael's body toward them. "I better not get any trouble for this." he grumbled and rubbed at a bleeding shoulder and a bullet wound.

Last edited by EvilGenius on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon eyes
Naga food
Moon eyes

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 pm

( is it cool to join this thread?)
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 pm

(Yeah sure!)
Feeling slightly more relaxed due to Exilon's song Ella looked at the stranger with pity.

"You can have some but you must agree to join our little team in return. " Ella offered. She heard a voice she knew and then saw the naga Damon or human Damon she was really sketchy on his whole transformation.

"Just lay him on the ground.I'll take care of it" Ella said. She then took her blade and made it shine with blue flame. To the surprise of everyone she rammed it through Michael's heart.Sure she was crazy but no one thought her capable of murder( or at least purposeful murder). She pulled it back out within seconds Michael was awake again.

"Feel free to offer your undying loyalty to me at any time." Ella said looking down at Michael with a smirk.

Last edited by Slick46 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:49 pm

sorry to burst your bubble, no necromancy in Felarya

http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Magic

Scroll all the way down to the bottom, once they kick the bucket, they're gone. Also don't be so quick to assume to every ones horror, Damon would be rather happy, and i can't speak for Mortis, but i suspect he wouldn't care either.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:55 pm

(Maybe the sword works as a defibrillator? )
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 pm

[I'm going to patch this potential plot hole by saying Michael wasn't dead - just mostly dead. And there's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. In more specific terms I propose that his soul hadn't left his body yet and Phoenix Blade was simply curing / revitalizing him.]

Persephone watched the budding festivities with a slight smile. She hadn't chosen quite the path in life that involved a lot of pleasant socializing, so she was grateful for every opportunity to enjoy it. Exilon was playing such cheerful and beautiful music, though it seemed few were listening. She hoped there would be more chances for all of them to spend time together like this, though in a place like Felarya it would be a miracle if something didn't happen sooner or later to tear the group apart.
Suddenly she saw something she thought was impossible in Felarya - Ella plunged the blade of her sword into the heart of one of the adventurers and when she pulled it out, it seemed she had brought him back from the dead - or at least from the brink of death. That fox-girl certainly knew more about using that weapon than Persephone did.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 pm

(YeahI'm sticking with Parameciumkid's thing I'll edit that post later.)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Smiley watched intently on the whole revitalizing process of the sword with great interest. He gave a small smirk to think of the possibilities if he were to turn that sword in to his government. Colonization would surely be more realistic with that weapon in our hands , he thought. He kept his eye on Ella for a while, pondering on how he should approach this opportunity.
Back to top Go down
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 pm

They were a strange bunch. He watched Ella, that's what the others had called her, plunge a blade into man. Only he didn't die, he started breathing again. What's more she said yes to food. What a kindhearted person. Mason found his own little spot around the fire and began to rest his feet and look around. Everything was different when you weren't alone.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Light's laughing suddenly stopped as she saw the blade go into the man but sighed in relief when it was just to heal him. She thought that she might as wel go talk to someone she hadn't talked to yet so she looked around the group. She looked at Mason and thought that she should go and introduce herself so she flew over to him and sat next to him. "Hi! The names Light! Nice to meet you!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Mason watched the strange creature fly over and introduce herself.

"Hello. I'm Mason. What are you? I have never seen someone so blue before." he replied.

Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:19 am

"Well i'm a fairy of course! Well a storm sprite to be precise... Which means I can do spells which are mainly electric ones and they come in handy!" She said to Mason smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am

Exilon Had been as shocked as anyone when Ella stabbed the man on the ground. If she could, she would have let out a yelp. Instead, she accidentally broke one of the strings on her guitar with her claw. But then the sword seemed to somehow revatalize the man, and Exilon made a sighing motion, though again, no sound came out. Taking the opportunity to do something that some may think a little silly, she transformed her guitar into a trumpet as she ran over to the man laying on the ground, then blew into it, playing some sort of "Welcome Back to Life" fanfare, which peculiarily sounded like many trumpets even though she was only playing one.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 am

Mort had returned to camp and was busy cooking some of the meat from the bird. Faran had been half-asleep while he was gone and now he was back she was eager to do something. She offered to cook instead and Mort decided to allow her. It wasn't the first time, and she seemed to have natural cooking talent despite her age. As she was whistling to herself, Mort noticed a few newcomers to the group. The naga caught his eye but he was unconcerned about everyone else in this party except Faran. As far as he was concerned, it was them vs. the world. Other people were just a liability.

But then something happened. Something miraculous. Ella's sword suddenly was consumed with blue flames. she then plunged it into the body of a man at deaths door. And it revived him!? What power for a sword to have! For anything to have! He was unsure exactly how the sword worked, whether it was holy magic or something else, but the fact remained that the sword was no doubt a rare and powerful artifact of some kind. Mort was beginning to re-evaluate this group. They might be pathetic but it seems that these average looking adventurers had some tricks hidden up their sleeves. He grinned. Not that he didn't have his own share of tricks that had yet to be seen.

"Hey! Heeeeey! Can you play the 'Winds of Vandor'? I LOVE that song! Do you know it?"

After Faran had fininshed the meat, it seemed that she had wandered off to go and bother the musical cat.

"She wont know that song Faran" He said, in a tone that suggested that he was used to dealing with her idiotic questions. "Why would she know that if she isn't even from our world?"

"I... but... Awwww! Can you sing it Morty?"

"No."

"Pwease! Pwease! Pwe-"

"No! Perhaps if you don't annoy me for the rest of the night I'll consider it."

"YAY!" She ran over to Mort and jumped on him, clinging to his chest. He looked down at her and pulled her off of him.

"Thats annoying. You get nothing."

"W... wait! I didn't mean it! I was just so happy! Please give me another chance! Pweeea-"

"Fine. Last chance then."

"Thanks Morty!"

She sat down next to him and lay on her back staring up at the sky.

"Come on. Eat. I don't plan on carrying you the whole rest of the way you know."

He handed her some of the freshly salted meat. She took it and eagerly began to eat it, despite having just finished off the last of the rations not long ago. Faran loved her food, and showed it by noisily eating with her mouth open. Mort however, made no attempt to eat anything.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 am

Exilon was surprised and amused by the little girl. She'd always liked taking requests. But then the man who seemed to be looking after her called her back. He thought that just because Exilon wasn't 'from their world' that she wouldn't know a song from it. Well he was about to be surprised. Exilon walked over to Mort, taking out her pen and notepad combo and beginning to write something as she did. She stopped beside him and finished writing the note, then held it out to him. It read, "I'm a little insulted that you think so low of my musical knowledge. I'd be happy to play the requested song for Faran."
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Smiley turned to Ella. "Mind if I take a small walk in the woods? My foot is falling asleep..."
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Damon looked down at Michael and growled "Well unfortunately you survived and that means when playing with guns, don't shoot unless you know your target. Next time i won't be dragging you any where."
The deity in Damon's head was getting really excited "Look look look over there, don't you see it wow i haven't seen anything like this since wow!"
"What are you rambling on about?" Damon mumbled he was the only one who could hear the deity, but it didn't matter, no one else needed to hear.
"Over there by a young female, oh so much power, i can practically taste it! Don't piss this guy off any time soon, you would be fried!"
"The blondie with the bandages?"
"I guess, i'm not much paying attention to that side."
"what the hell are you taking about?" Damon started slithering closer to this 'interesting character'.
"I really don't intend on telling you anything other than stay with the group try to befriend this guy and don't under any circumstance annoy him. The energy coming off of him is delicious and i need the boost so stick around. Once again Damon growled looking straight at mort, who ever this guy was he was screwing with Damon's plans again and he was so close to getting back to Negav. Someone would pay, dearly, maybe that gun slinging idiot, yes he would do.

Michael was just waking up and so was his other personality, he lay on the ground staring at the sky with a smirk. Today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Light looked around when she was sitting down wondering. I have to be carefull not to get to attached to this group, I haven't been on a fun adventure since a while ago and if i'm not carefull I will... well get too attached to this group! She smiled and noticed a few things going on around the group and she couldn't decide who to go to next. That naga over there who looked as if he was talking to himself, Exilon was maybe about to play a song and Smiley was gonna go for a walk. "Hmm..." I know! I'll go introduce myself to that naga over there. Then she got up and flew over to Damon. "Hi! My name is Light and its nice to meet you!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"Sure just don't bring any more guests. It'll be pain trying to make sure you're all safe."

"Well Damon I suppose I should ask why you're here but I fear the answer. So if you wouldn't mind I'd like it if you wouldn't try to kill any more of my troop." Ella said with snark.

"Someone get to work preparing that giant bird! Tonight we eat like kings!"
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Smiley took off into the woods with his cane in hand and in deep thought. He'd have to play along with their group activities, perhaps even make... ugh, a close friend or two. He shuddered at the very thought. If there's one thing that his profession has taught him, it's that all individuals are filled with deception, and that's why no one is to be regarded as a friend. Light was tolerable perhaps even amusing to observe, but that was it. "Incompetence, hypocrisy, deception, greed... that's all there ever is to people" muttered Smiley in disgust. "At least my intentions are to serve the people who gave me my life..."
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Damon lazily looked up at the sprite "I'm Damon, that's about the only constant thing about me." he looked over at Ella before shouting "That's about right though i still intend on making the trigger happy dude bite the dust. As far as the feast thing is concerned, i don't trust anything from you, the last time you put something in my mouth I made an enemy out of a giant naga I'm not hungry thank you very much." He lay back and put his arms behind his head. "Light is there anyone i should be wary of other than the trigger happy idiot?"

Said trigger happy idiot was wandering off toward the woods once more wondering what had happened in his absence and why he felt so weird. he was also beginning to hallucinate so he carried a knife slashing what didn't look quite right and leaving a trail through the woods of gouged trees "Hmm maybe Ella went over there past those purple dridders, light would know she could fly up and see her. I better go find her soon before i get left behind." he sheathed his blade and stumbled though the woods the lopsided smile was pasted on his face, and this time it was not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

"Wait!" Persephone noticed a moment too late that one of the group was wandering off foolishly into the woods and who seemed to be experiencing some kind of mental issue. The reality of this place and how dangerous it was snapped back to her in an instant. It was a wonder all the noise and light the group was generating hadn't brought predators upon them already... although this close to the edge of the woods it was possible they were still within the effect of the Isolon Eye.
She jumped up and rushed to follow him, but long before she could catch up he had vanished into the darkness. Someone should go after him, of course - should she? She elected first to alert the leader.
"Ella! Someone just wandered off by himself! I'm going to go follow him... if we don't come back in a minute or two I think you should send a search party. We need to stick together!"
She dashed off through the trees in the direction she saw the man leaving. It wasn't long before she started seeing crude slash marks on some of the greenery and, if she stood still and listened carefully, heard a rustling noise up ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next