Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 pm

At first, upon spying the intimidating figure appearing before her, Persephone began to panic thinking it was another predator out to catch and eat her. But as members of the Adventure Troop appeared one by one at its side as if they were all friends, she reconsidered. When it shouted Ella's name, she knew somewhere inside her that it was a miraculous rescue after all. She would later realize that it was the same individual she had glimpsed earlier just before the dridders had attacked the troop's camp, and given the way it reacted to Ella, was no doubt the neko's lover whom she had brought everyone here to help her find.
At the moment though, Persephone's mind was clouded by extreme stress, and her body had spent the last of its strength. Finally feeling secure enough to entrust Ella's safety - and her own - to the rest of the troop, she flopped unconscious onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 pm

"WHAT IS THAT RACKET!?" Ella put her hands over her ears but it didn't do much. She began rolling around on the ground.

"Stop it! Stop it! You can have the damn sword if you just stop that damned noise!" Ella growled.

Mellidus was too busy fighting the dridders to really focus on the pain is his ears. Some of the dridders though were having the same reaction to the sound as Ella.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 am

(Slick, you didn't answer my damn question! >.< Do I have to repost Exilon's bio now that I've made a lot of changes to it?)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 pm

(Yes repost it Ny)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Exilon's bio:
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Since my character is asleep for the time being and I'm unlikely to have much of anything to post story-wise for the next couple days, here is a picture I used as an inspration for Persephone's appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 am

(Is anyone else going to make a post? Mortis? EG?)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:08 pm

It took Light a while to get to the scene because of all the noise. "Ah! Seriously! Whats that! I can't even hear myself speak!" She looked at Exilon who was causing all the noise so she flew down to try and talk to her. "Hey! Could you lower that!" The noise was so loud that she couldn't hear herself so she tried to mime what she was trying to say. She pointed at Exilon, then made a pose as if she was playing a guitar, then made a pose like she was smashing it.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Exilon watched Light's motions, and the grin on her face grew even wider, if it was possible. She instantly stopped playing her guitar and raised it over her head, smashing it into the ground a few times in true rock star's fashion, then made expressive finger gestures while pretending to scream. It was just the rush the neko had been waiting for on this adventure!
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 am

"Ah much better! Maybe now I can think!" Ella said removing her hands from ears.

Mellidus was still fighting off most of the dridders.

"Would someone lie to help me with this? Preferably hand to hand!"
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am

After taking his time, Mort finally arrived on the scene to see Mellidus struggling with several dridders. He called out for assistance. He wanted some dead dridders? Fair enough. And what a perfect opportunity too. He singled out a dridder that was away from the main group. He slowly lifted his hand above his head. Dark fire flowed up from his shoulder and into his upturned palm. For almost a minute he stood there, as the black ball of fire grew to massive proportions. By the time he was finished, it was the size of a dridder's head. With an almighty throw, he hurled the gigantic ball of shadowy fire at its intended target.

As it flew, Mort anticipated the carnage. Roasted spider. He wondered what dridder flesh would taste like.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 pm

As Damon arrived he nodded at the sight of the enormous dark fire ball, it certainly explained a lot. He simply continued forward slowly, not eager to fight, but not standing in the side lines. He decided his best choice was to help melides so with a burst of speed he approached the nearest dridder and drew back his arms and used his tail to launch himself forward, intending on setting the claws into it's human back.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Careful not to trip over me guys! Razz
Not to sound needy but since I am unconscious after all it would be nice if someone not actively embroiled in combat came to see if I'm alive or carry me someplace safer... Just throwing it out there in case someone's looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:09 am

"Don't worry darling I shall help you!" Ella said. She bared her fangs and went charging into battle swordless. Mellidus threw off the dridders who had tried to over take him.

"Stay back Ella! I don't want them to take you!" Mellidus roared. Mellidus looked at the dark fire ball as it hit the dridder.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 am

Exausted from the run to the area, as well as using up so much of her energy playing that rock song, Exilon decided it would be best if she stayed out of the fighting and avoided causing any more trouble. Instead, she focused her attention on Persephone, who was still in danger of being squashed by the fighting giants. Her busted up guiitar reformed into it's normal staff shape and Exlion put it back in her coat. She then leapt off of where she was and down to the ground, then made a dash for the unconscious girl, determined to get her out of harm's way.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 am

"You can't tell me not to fight! I am my own woman! If I want to fight dridders then I'll damn sure fight dridders!" Ella puonced on one of the giant's neck and used her claws to cut into the dridder's throat.!

"See I've still got it!"

"Do you mean a complete lack of foresight because you most certainly have that!"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 am

Light looked around, thinking what else she could do, and it had to be something that she couldn't mess up. She then found Persephone on the ground and so she thought about helping her get out of the area but Exilon already took off to do that. Exilon looks really tired... maybe I can defend her while she goes to grab Persephone... So she took off and flew up above Exilon to take out anything that may try and attack her.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Seeing the others breaking off from the group some of the dridders that were attacking Mellidus broke off in order to follow and kidnap the others.

"Hey!" Mellidus roared.

"I'll handle it!" Ella said eagerly. She ran after the titans with gusto.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:10 pm

(HEY GUYS! RP HERE!)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 am

[I'd help but I'm unconscious! Maybe I'll control some of the dridders for a bit or something...]
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:38 am

(What exactly are we supposed to do? X3 Your characters are already handling everything!)
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm

(Ny the dridders are already at you Ella is still behind.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

(It wasn't very specific. Sorry for missing it.)

Exilon saw the dridders heading towards her and Light and picked up the pace, running as fast as she could towards Persephone. At the moment, with her power drained, it was all she could do.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:03 pm

As hard as Ella was running she was having a hard time keeping up with the dridders. They had gotten quite a bit of a head start. The dridders were gaining at Exilon. Looking at her with hungry eyes.

"Run kitty run!" They taunted as they moved in closer fangs bared and venom dripping. Each time a drop hit the ground you saw the horrible fate that would await you if you got caught.

Seeing the fairy over head in a preemptive move the dridders shot their silk at her.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Damon slithered after them a tired look in his eyes. "why is it never easy." He raised his spikes and shook his head. "I think a nap would be nice right about now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next