Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:41 am

(I thought Ella was, but she seems to have neglected to post it's actions and reaction in her last post. 3X )
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm

The dridder stopped at the bell bewildered.

"How did this get here?" The dridder looked all around and saw the bells everywhere. She was too distracted by the bells to even hear Damon make his attackuntil he was upon her. She moved to the side as not to get the brunt of the blow. She was struck in the side of the head. Blood began to spill from her scalp but she some how managed to remain standing. In her anger and as taunt she threw the neko down her throat making a point of gulping and laughed at Damon.

"Now your friend is surely dead, and I'll make sure the same happens to you!"

The dridder lunged at Damon with fangs bared.

Ella's ears twitched at the sound of something.

"What was that?" Ella turned her head upward. She saw an elf girl looking down at her.

"Who are you?" she accused. "If you intend do us harm I suggest you come back another day. I am not in the mood to entertain any more killers."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:55 pm

As Exilon's body travelled into the dridder's stomach, it began absorbing the magic from within the dridder's body instead. But, since she was inside it, it had no way of escaping. Thus, it slowly began to transform her body from the inside-out. As the dridder's breasts shook with her movements, they began to ring like the bells around her.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Damon chuckled and aimed a sideways slash at the dridder's throat.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm

The Elf girl stared back at the strange Hybrid girl who was speaking to her in such an insaulting matter. She shook her head in discus as she slowly floated down to the group.

"There's tons of hatred in the world and there isn't even any reason for it...Treating me in such a way make me sick!...I hear music of death from far off and come to investigate to be acused of wanting trouble..." she folded her arms and turned away.
"I was concidering of going out of my way to aid such a misfortunet group but this disrespect was just uncalled for!..."
The strange elf girl tapped her foot in fusteration as she stared off into the direction where she saw the dridder head off to.
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Ella looked on at the elf girl. She kind of felt offened herself.

"Well I am sorry darling that after watching someone get murdered if I am in a bit of a paranoid state! So what is you're name so I may better insult you?" Ella called after her with a smirk.

Mellidus had returned back to the camp with Light and Persephone. But Ella and the others weren't back yet.

"I can't risk leaving these two alone out here but, what is taking Ella so long?"

The dridder grasped at her throat. blood was squiting at a fast pace. She quickly passed out.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:49 pm

The girl shook her head with a slight look of pity on her face.
"St st st...Oh must have been your first time witnessing murder...but I GUESS that justifies such irational disrespect to one that you havent met before...only just a...tny...tiny bit..." the girl said back. "...as for my name...my name was never important...just alot of numbers...1...3...6 5...somthing...somthing...errr....somthing else...but they called me Anenome...just...Anemone...shouldnt you be doing somthing?..."
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 pm

"And now we dig." Damon jabbed his spikes into the dridder's stomach and began tearing away flesh. "If she's dead then i get her share of what we find, if she's not, then she owes me, big time." Damon continued digging, constantly forced to wipe blood from his eyes and grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:58 am

When the dridder hit the ground, her body made the gonging sound of a large, deep bell, and the shake caused the bell leaves around them to jingle as well. Every time Damon's blades made contact with the dridder's flesh, it made the sound of a drum being played, and with each tear of the dridder's flesh, the sound of a flute was created.

Inside the dridder's stomach, the unconscious Exilon's body was coming closer and closer to death. But her spirit would not let go so easily. Not Exilon's. At the very least, if she was going to go, she would play one last song.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:08 pm

"Yes I am following you. Also I suppose I am collecting Damon's corps." Ella was back to her normal insane clever self.

"So tell me darling I've never really seen someone fly without wings or magic. And don't say you were using magic because I did not sense any!" Ella followed behind the elf and began to talk on.

"As a mentioned earlier I met one other person who flew without wings or magic. A teenage human if I remember right. He said he was more than human now though. He claimed he was more close to being a god. So I said to him 'I've never seen a god who wears a ball gown around his neck' Then he got all pissy and started making things levitate but it still wasn't magic no, no. I could sense the power but it wasn't magic it was something else and I get that same sense from you.You know there are some fox neko legends darling that spoke of a power like that some legends even said we had it but then we lost.Proably went around the same time we lost our minds. I am not borring you am I?" Ella followed closely behind. It's not often she got another insane person at least not the fun kind.

The dridders eyes flashed open at the pain of being ripped apart. She let out a blood curtling scream.

"That doesn't sound good! I suppose we'll finish our talk later!" Ella took off to find where the scream came from.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Damon winced at the scream "sorry about that, thought you were dead, too late now though, running dangerously low on time."
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm

"...Sounds like Mr Showy offy telepath...if he really wanted to show off...he should have broken some bones...thats always fun to do...anyone can simply float around and pick stuff up...but its a true art to literally rips limbs off...oh...I guess you didnt hear that Miss Not giving her name...such a hurry to enter in conflict...sounds boring though...but I quess I have nothing better to...I'll tag along and see what trouble these idiots have gotten themselves into..." Anemone said to herself as she gracefully floated into the air in a relaxed sitting position and fallowed that funny talking girl. "...it should be a delicious encounter..."
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Nyaha wrote:
As Exilon's body travelled into the dridder's stomach, it began absorbing the magic from within the dridder's body instead. But, since she was inside it, it had no way of escaping. Thus, it slowly began to transform her body from the inside-out. As the dridder's breasts shook with her movements, they began to ring like the bells around her.

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Bells
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 am

(( Oh Mac you little scamp What are you doing here?))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:14 pm

(Hahahahaha! XD That is a pretty basic visual representation of what's going on. What, do you think my RPing is too farfetched? ^.^ If you do, you should keep it in PMs, if you don't mind. 3X )
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 pm

I was considering earlier the idea of adding a feature to this or some other RP where every once in a while one of use who can draw draws and posts a sketch of what's going on recently. I don't mean the same person every time, we'd take turns or something. Anyone else on board?
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:32 pm

so basically you mena...me XD
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 am

(Can we keep conversations that aren't happening in the RP in brackets, please? That way, we can avoid some confusion. Now lets get back on track, people.)

As Damon tore open the Dridder's guts, he would find Exilon laying inside it, still barely alive and taking shivering, painful breaths.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Damon grabbed Exilon's arm and hauled her out. He put one arm under her legs and the other around her shoulders slithering back to the group with a wide grin across his blood spattered face.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:39 pm

(Yeah drawing can't work cause I can't draw worth shit and it would be unfair to the other rpers who draw things if the GM doesn't draw things. Feel free to draw though)

Ella ran into Damon on the way to investagate the scream. She saw he had Exlilon on his arm.

"What do you plan to do with that dead body? Something weird? You always do strange things when someone dies." Ella said circling him.

"Hey where did that elf get to?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:40 pm

As Damon met with Ella, Exilon finally began to waken. She slowly opened her eyes and was met with the sight of the naga's face over her, looking forward. But she knew she was dying, and they probably wouldn't be able to save her in time. Instead of dying as she clinged to life like everyone else seemed to do, she decided she wanted to go out in style. As the magic leaked from her body, she began to manipulate it herself, and began to play a hollow and solemn tune. She used the bells of the leaves and plants around them to play the melody, the strings of spider webs began to vibrate and strum themselves, and the wind made the sound of a voice chorusing to the music. This was to be the song that played upon her death.

(THIS is the music I had in mind while writing this. Please enjoy. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Damon looked down at the slowly awakening Exilon. "Don't die around me. If you do, the parasite gets your soul, you'll be in pain for a long time, and i'll be fucked until the energy runs dry." Damon scowled and slithered forward to find the rest of the group, still carrying Exilon.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Exilon smiled, and weakly reached into her coat to get her writing apparatus. With it, she wrote, slowly, and rather messily, "Then put me down and go wait somewhere else."

She then wrote another note, since, with her shoddy writing, there wasn't enough space on the first to include, "Because I choose when I die, and I choose now."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Ella heard the music playing all around her. She watched as the almost lifeless body of Exilon handed Damon a note.

"What does that say?"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:07 pm

"Well we had a good run while it lasted." He carefully laid her down on the ground wadding his shirt up under her head then slithered away. "to heaven you go Exilon." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next