Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 pm

"Maybe this new person has an idea that'll help. Whatever the case, I'm going in, anyone who wants to is welcome to join me."
With that Persephone turned and strode into the darkness.

[Kiki since this is Anemone's area you should post what's in there for us to find.]
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 pm

(I know...I was just waiting for you all to actually enter XD)

Inside the burrow like structure was a small table made out of tree bark with various of herbs and some bottles filled with what appears to be various of liquids. There was also a sleeping bag at one end of the room as well as a small pool of water with some rags and plants near by. Lastly in the other corner was varous of bags whcih could assume to be Anemone's bags sh uses to move all her stuff.
Anemone was floating in a stting position in the air at the far end of the room with her backed facing the others.
"... it almost seemed like you all were planning on sleeping out there from how long you all were standing there..." she said out without turning around. "I was jus about to have my daily dose of nurishment...please dont mnd me and make yourself at home...assuming you have ever had one...jsut dont touch any of my stuff and everything will be ok..."
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 am

"Maybe you should go in with out me. I'll stand guard." Mellidus offered.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Persephone immediately grew suspicious. She had seen this kind of scene before in horror stories and didn't want to let foolishness get her killed as it did those stories' hapless characters.
On one hand, this person could just be a queer individual who dwelt in darkness and had poor social skills... on the other, who knows? She could very well be eating the remains of the last group of travelers she'd lured in here and then gruesomely killed. Persephone knew better than to jump to conclusions in either direction and adopted an attitude of skeptical curiosity.
"I and my companions have been rather short on food the last couple days and have worked up quite an appetite; would it be any trouble sharing whatever it is you're eating?"
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Anemone chucked a tiny bit to herself.
"...me?...eating?...aha...oh that great... havent done that in a long time..." she replied as she turned around. In her hand was a rather large needle filled with some sore of liquid. She lifted up her arms a bit, reveiling her bare arm that was hidden behnd her cloak. There were some metalic looking circles on her arms, and right them, Anemone took the needle and injected it into the center of one of the circles. "...oh my favorite...such a delicasy..."
Anemone then pulled the needle out of her arm and the needle began to float into the air, drifting slowly into one of the bags that was on the floor.
"...as much as I dont need phycial..."food"...or what ever you call the tuff...I do have some fruit growing somewhere outside...for the little critters the come to visit..." Anemone said out as she hid her arm under her cloak again.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Persephone felt even more suspicious, albeit somewhat less unsafe.
"What are you doing then? What is that you're injecting yourself with?"
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Anemone leaned back while floating as if she was sitting on a easy chair.
"...what's it to you?...it's just my nurisment...daily dose of what a living being needs in order to actually live...if I dont plan on doing the discusting task of physically ingesting things like everything else...how else am I going to feed my body huh?...: Anemone said out.She then drifted closer to Persophone. "...what...are you scared about me going to eat you all like the discusting other beings...well if it makes all those stupid thoughts that you make no effort prevent me from reading go away...but if you are truely curious about me...perhaps I'lltell you all later on..."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:01 pm

"Very well... I can understand. Pretty much everyone has secrets they don't want to tell people they just met."
Persephone surveyed the room. Among the variety of bags and other items littering the hollow were some things that looked like they might make decent traveling supplies. She wondered what the probability was that, whether they had been eaten or not, these were the leavings of previous visitors, or perhaps collections found from ill-fated individuals throughout the nearby forest. Whatever the case it was more than one person's worth of resources, even for a long trip, so there was a good chance they could make use of a few things that the stranger wouldn't miss anyway.
"It's very accommodating of you to let us stay here... would it be any trouble to lend us a few of these supplies? I'm entirely willing to return them or pay you back as necessary. As you can see I personally am in need of some new clothing."
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:21 am

Anemone floated right infront of Persophone, playing with her fingers as she staired at her.
"...sure go ahead it's not like I need everything there...well...just dont take my herbs..I kind of need those...but what would you need with those...and no I didnt kill or eat anyone trabvelers...half of them I bought with my own money...and half I found lying around from other adventureres who were idiotic enough to traverse the Dridder Forest and were eaten...kind of like how you all were before I arived...but that is besides the point..." Anemone turned around and closed her eyes. "...clothing...how useless...you seem to be doing fine without them now...look at me...I only wear a cloak and shorts hahaha...but lets see what we have here for you..."
Anemone folder her arms and sat up in the air like she was in a chair and crossed her legs. A large planket floated near her and a pair of sizors drifted towards the blacket and began to cut it. After a hole was cut into it and some of the edging was cut out. After that a few large leaves and a needle floated by along with a long thread. It started threading through the the leaves forming a skirt and a bra. After it finished weeving they floated over to Persophone.
"...there you go...a cloack and some undercothing...may be a litle ichy...but pain just shows that you are alive..." Anemone aughed.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Wow, she's making it herself? thought Persephone, observing and feeling somewhat surprised and impressed. In what couldn't have even been a minute the stranger had manufactured her a set of basic clothes. These would at least protect her most vulnerable parts from abrasion and excessive sunlight, and with luck the cloak would help out should the weather turn chilly somewhere along the journey. To be honest she'd hoped to acquire a pair of shoes as well, but she was grateful for what she could get. There might be some among the various bags of supplies anyway.
"Wow, that's amazing! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, taking the clothes and trying her best to slip them on in a dignified-looking fashion. "I never got your name..."
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm

"...Don't cling to me desperately..." Anemone grumbled as she floated away a lttle, placing her hand on her head "...and it's...Anemone...now...if you excuse me...my head hurts...it hurts and I rather not deal with idiots...feel free to use what ever you need...or what ever..."
Anemone then drifed behind a curtain that was made of vines into another room.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Ella looked at Mellidus and then entered the cave.

"What is going on in here!?"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

"Our new friend, Anemone, has generously made me a brand new outfit!" announced Persephone gleefully, "but she has retired into another room, I think to take a nap. In the meantime she says we can stay here and take whatever supplies we need!"
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 pm

[Slick, sorry to bother you, but I wanted to know what you thought about Paramecium's suggestion]
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

[Sorry was busy up to my eye balls I'll try to make it work. It'll be interesting.]

"Oh that's nice! Well it will be nice to stop and relax while we get ready to murder a bunch of dridders!" Ella said happily.

Mellidus pawed at the ground outside.

"Well this is boring."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm

[What did you mean by my suggestion? You mean the drawing thing from a few pages back?]

"Wait, you're not serious..." Persephone hoped not. "Your plan is to go back and kill all those dridders that nearly overwhelmed us before? To go on a crusade against the dridders, here in the Dridder Forest?"
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 pm

[Noo, Beefy wanted my rp group to run across his rp group]
"No not all of them! Silly, I am not that crazy yet. Just the giant eight legged bitch at the temple who has my sword! I must get it back!" Ella said rooting around the cave for some food.

"Besides with our new pal here we should have no trouble storming the place. Right, darling!"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:18 pm

"Ugh, you lost our sword again?" By this point Persephone had given up trying to convince herself that it definitively belonged to either one of them. She'd owned it for years, and so had Ella. So in her mind, it might as well be both of theirs. That way she'd never have to feel like one or the other of them had stolen it and didn't have to force herself to stop caring about what happened to it either.
"I suppose you're right, we're not without hope if the target is just one dridder," she conceded.

In the back of Persephone's mind she had become aware that someone was missing from the troop...
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:44 pm

All this time Light had just watched what was going on around her, not knowing what to do or what to say at this point. This adventure were on can get awfully boring sometimes... I know I shouldn't be complaining but I want some action!... But too bad my wings are messed up and I can't do much... She sighed, she tried to fly again but her wings still had web on them from the dridder from before and her back was still hurting from her fall too.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Anemone threw herself onto her bed of leaves and sleeping bags, grabing the blancked with her fingers and grasping it tightly.
"...should I have gone...should I have...just left them be...was it the right choice...why did I do it...my head hurts...these feeling make my head hurt...I wish they would just go away...just...go away...like everything else should be..." she said to herself in a monotone murmer.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 pm

"Right I suppose we should get some sleep! You guys rest up in here." Ella turned to exit the cave. "I'm going to keep my husband company. If you hear screaming or moaning ... well you know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 pm

"Anyone of the opinion we should post a watch? If so I volunteer to go first since it was my idea anyway," polled Persephone. After all, she had been essentially comatose most of the day, so it was likely she wouldn't feel sleepy for a while.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

"Fine by me! Also make sure no one walks in on us." Ella said with out turning around.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 pm

While the others slept Persephone resigned herself to a battle of attrition against boredom. Her first strike was to count the number of people staying there [OOC: I'll need a head count! I've lost track of how many people are here. At least a rough estimate so I know if the watch shifts are a few hours or like 20 minutes.] and determine how long she would have to stay up. She went out to the cave entrance to inform Mellidus about her idea and asked if he might take the shift after hers, then returned to the main chamber and started surveying the piles of Anemone's collections. With any luck there would be a decent-fitting pair of shoes somewhere in there.
Outside the sleeping forest played a symphony of insect noises and the sounds of the various other nocturnal creatures. It was more than enough to ensure that as soon as she let her focus go, Persephone would fall asleep like a baby.
She checked her watch, which had before been strapped to her wrist, but which after being torn off earlier by a dridder had to be carried inconveniently in her backpack. Not too much longer, she lied to herself.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Anemone slowly levitated herself from her 'bed' , slowly drifting upwards till all of her covors fell from her body. She then drifted out of her room and floated over to where she kept all her seringes.
"...nothing is helping...my head still hurts...it hurts...much more than it should be..." she mumbled to herself as she grabbed a seringe and injected it into her arm..."...this will make it feel better...hopefully...it always has...but why does my head hurt...so much...these feelings...are they the cause...why are they here...is it these people?...this is normal...but normal is so...abnormal...it...makes my head hurt..."
Anemone pulled the needle out of her arm and placed it back in its case.
"...now...where can he be...I havent fed He...He must be starving..." Anemone said to herself as she drifted throught the chambur. "...I wonder where He went off to..."
Anemone then drifted out of the chambur slowly, feeling the cool night air againsts her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next