Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

"...My idea was drowning a mermaid in magma...while so deep that the presure of said magma would compress s the fish women into nothingness before even incinerating...I COULD have dragged your furry behind into that boulder and left you there...you'd simply be imploded from being trapped between atoms within a solid object..." Aneomone chuccked as she watched Persophone flip around like a druken acrobat and pinning down a single nekko.
"...a great way to try to escape is to piss off the cat wannabees even more...but ok...i'll take on your method of attacking...i guess..." Anemone added as she floated into the air as psionic pressure began to seemingly bubble out from her body. With a gester of grabbing an object with her hand and lifing her arm up, a nearby decent size tree derooted itself and floated around Anemone as a few fairly size rocks began to orbit around her as well. "...also FYI...you all smell like old people..."
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:11 pm

The badger neko stared up at the girl and the thrusted her hand around Persephone's neck. The rest of the badger nekos began to swarm around Aneomone.

"You've got guts girl and I can respect that long enough not to kill you. But you are coming back to our din! Something tells me you'll be perfect bait." The neko let out a high pitch noise and called the others to her.

"Come one back to the din! We've got all we need. To the tunels!" She threw Persephone at one the other badger nekos and it caught her. It then began to dig into the soft ground taking her under with him. The rest of the badger nekos did the same.

Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 pm

"...ah ah ah...not so fast...I havent even got to murder anyone yet..." Anemone said out with a haunting giggle as her PSI feild grew even more powerfull. She slowly raised her arm, causing the entire ground beneifher feat to crumble up and raise out of the ground, sending dibres flying into the air. The powerfull PSI latched onto some of the Badger Nekkos as well and lavitated them as well. Anemone began to consintrate, the jewl on her forehead began to flicker a bit as she attempted to locate where Pesophone was located, and after a scond, she opened her eyes and smiled.
"alright...lets have fun..." Anemone laughed as she tiled her hand towards the ground and focused her PSI into it. She managed to grab hold of Persophone's leg and yank her away from the grasp of the Badger nekko and began to drag her back to the surface, wasnt a really plesent ride though because Anemone can only see so muchof the path.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

"Ow! Argh! Blast...!" cried Persephone as she was yanked out of the ground and through a cloud of flying rubble. She had the neko pinned, but things happened so fast and it escaped her.
Like hell she was going back to their den. Not on their terms anyway. What a rude way to treat a visitor...
Still suspended in midair, she thanked Anemone for her quick action and then tried her best to right herself so she could get a good look at what was going on. The shadow elf had torn up a large portion of the forest floor, revealing entrances to what appeared to be a network of underground tunnels.
After a few moments the dirt directly under her had settled somewhat, and she shook herself free of Anemone's telekinetic grasp. Landing on the soft humus, she formulated a new plan: go back to the tree hideout for her supplies while the nekos were regrouping, taking the crippled scar-faced one as a hostage if possible, and then investigate the relationship with Ella (who had seemed to know something about the badger nekos) and the neko tribe, first on Ella's end and then on theirs. Maybe she'd return here and demolish the place if she remained angry enough.
"Anemone! See if you can grab that one with the scar for me! I'm heading back to the tree and she has some explaining to do!" she shouted to her companion.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:27 pm

(Sorry I've been away so long guys)

The badger with the scar over her eye let a high pitched shreiking noise to disrupt Anemone psi.

"Don't act like this doesn't hurt you. I know what can break mind freaks like you!" She continued to omit the sound and then the rest of the badger nekos began to follow suit.

Mellidus looked up to try and see what was happening and then he heard that awful sound.

"Damn it! That noise! It hurts!"

"I hear it too love and it is not pleasent! In fact I'm starting to feel very woozy." Ella became unsteady on her feet.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Anemone cringed in pain a bit as her ears began to ring painpully as if there were thousands of snairdrumb beating right next to her head. She only started laughing phycodically at the nekko.
"hehehe...heheHAHAHAHAHAHA...I remember going though tests like these when I was only 5 years old..." Aneomne laughed. During this, the jewl on her forehead began to flicker a bit more. "...well...I'm sure genetically altered freaks like yourself would understand that a good weapon would have at least some immunity to their weaknesses programed into their head...but to answere that statement earlier...yes...it does hurt...but I'm s used to it by now that...I dont even care...but it is annoying for not only I bu the other creatures living in these parts...so lets shut you up shaw we?..."
Still cringing in pain, Anemone lifted up her hand, creating a psi feild around the nekko admiting the annoyinf sound, then compressing it around the nekko's chest hard in hopes to squeeze hard enough to force the nekko to loe breath and stop making the pitch. Squeezing just a little harder as ever second passed, though it was fairly difficult for her since she was having to try to use her PSI with the sound hurting her head...
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Persephone located Mellidus and Ella and stepped out of the underbrush. A ghastly shriek reverberating through the forest was making them cringe in pain, and she noticed Ella seeming to lose her balance. Apparently it was hurting the two of them with some property, other than its loudness and high pitch, that was not apparent to her.
"Ella! Mellidus! Are you okay?" she queried, concerned, as she made her way toward them and the tree hideout.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Really, no posts since SUNDAY? I have resorted to adding a second character to give myself and hopefully the rest of us something to do when Slick or some other important person is absent...

Verniella was in terrible pain. Her head felt like it was splitting open and every attempt to move any part of her body triggered some ache or sting in some other part. Her neck was held rigid by a thick layer of bandages effectively forming a cast; from what she could see from her prone position, she was in one of her neighbors' homes, probably in a guest bedroom. In addition she could see that at least one of her eyes was functioning abnormally, as the world appeared distorted on one side, the colors somewhat shifted and certain objects seen double. She tried to wink, but could still see both sides of her visual field. In fact, it felt like she had somehow blinked and not blinked an eye on the same side of her head.
She also wasn't breathing normally. Plenty of oxygen was getting into her body, but no air was passing through her windpipe. Rather it felt like she was absorbing it directly into her belly. As her fuzzy mind cleared, bit by bit, memories relating to what might be going on started to surface. The last thing she could recall was passing out and seeing her own blood start to cover the floor, and then a few fragmented semi-conscious moments filled with terrible burning pain.
She tried to call for help, but her throat felt clogged and her efforts to cough out the blockage brought her hellish torture. It was like being hanged and having her tongue ripped out at the same time, but she managed to clear a tiny passage for air to pass so she could speak. Her voice was barely more than a whisper, but hopefully someone would hear it.
"HhHhHello? Is any- ...one there?" she forced out. A door was heard opening and a voice replied.
"Shhh... It's good to see you're awake, but try and relax so you don't hurt yourself any more."
"What happened to me?" she whispered.
"I suppose it'll only make it more shocking if I put off telling you till later... but please try not to panic or scream, okay? You could still die from your wounds even now." The voice's owner, a dridder about the same size as she was, moved into her field of view holding a small mirror. "Before I show you this...
You may not remember right now but there was an awful fire here recently, during which you fell unconscious and were severely burned. When you healed though... the flesh was different. You seem to have mutated further while your body was trying to regenerate." The dridder, whom Verniella recognized as a close friend of hers since she had come to live here, raised the mirror before her face. Patches of her skin had been replaced with hard exoskeleton, and the reason for her strange vision was revealed as she saw she had grown an extra eye. The new eye, as well as the eye next to it, was not a human eye but a shiny, spherical arachnid eye. She looked hideous, the face staring back at her was a sick fusion of human and spider flesh that looked to have been haphazardly pasted together.
Her companion was one of the only people in her entire life who knew her secret, but by this point it would be impossible to keep. Everyone she knew and had worked so hard to make friendships with among the dridders would no doubt see her as a freak and either revile or fear her. Her own shock and horror at this ghastly new transformation of hers was matched by only one other emotion: bloodlust.
"Who did this to me?" she asked. She was starting to remember, vaguely, that she had been attacked and left to die just before the fire. Whoever it was that had caused her all the injuries that resulted in her current appearance would pay with his or her life. Not before a bit of sadistic torture though.
[okay so if anyone wants to they can play Verniella's friend or otherwise join in on this little mini-arc. I'll have Verniella rendezvous with the rest of the RP later on.]
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:48 am

"Squeez as much as you like" the badger growled. "My brothers! LOUDER LOUDER! DON'T STOP TILL SHE'S DEAD!" She laughed insanely. The other nekos began making the high pitch noise only louder and more numerous.

Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:39 pm

(The reason I havent posted was because I was waiting for Slick to post because I didnt want to do actions without giving he characters a chance to react...I fel it was unfair if I did that...)

"...squeeze harder?...If you wanna die that much...I'll be happy to kill you!..." Anemone laguhed before she focused on some of the other nekkos around her. "and your little friends here...So many faces looking like they're thinking...but they're not...So disgusting..."
Anemone lifted her free hand, swinging the large tree she derooted from earlier at the remaining nekkos and dropping the large boulders huering in the air onto them.
"...you can all scream as much as you want...but again...if you want giant man eating spider women chowing down on the rest of your friends alive then I'd stop it...either thar our you will have to deal with...MY friends as well...and inlike you all...they are smarter than you all combined...and the sand thing is...they have no brains..."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:19 pm

The cacophony outside was growing louder and starting to give even Persephone a headache. By this point she had guessed that it was a form of magical - or more accurately, anti-magic - attack, hurting Ella and Mellidus more than herself, being magical beings to a degree, and in turn most likely hurting Anemone most of all. She hoped the girl could hold out long enough for her to get the rest of the troop mobilized. Oddly enough most of them hadn't awakened despite the noise. Well it had been a long, tiring day after all.
After equipping a few of her combat supplies and gathering the rest into her backpack, Persephone took one final look among Anemone's sundries for a pair of shoes, hopefully one that wasn't the wrong size or too worn or smelly. Unfortunately she only found one flimsy-looking sandal.
She attempted to rouse at least a few of the troop members by shouting an announcement about how a pack of angry badger nekos was on the approach and likely to ransack their hideout in the next few minutes, then, in too much of a concerned rush to get back into action, left the tree.

Within a minute or two, aided by the beacon that was the crowd of screaming nekos, she found her way back to Anemone. Surprisingly she seemed to be holding her own against the pack despite their shrieking, but it was apparent that at this point they were at a standstill. She was readying to launch a second attack, but suddenly heard among Anemone's taunts a mention that they were attracting the dridders. Persephone hid herself and decided to wait and see what would happen over the next few moments.

Sure enough, several of the nekos stopped screaming... but then again not all of them. The scarred one standing at the center egged them on, her speech punctuated by maniacal laughter.
"You idiot. Like we would be living in the Dridder Forest and not be able to defend ourselves from the dridders. Ha! This silly girl is not as smart as she thinks she is, our attacks must have started to mess with her mind! Ah Haha haha hahahah! Don't stop now, we've almost broken her!"
She redoubled her acoustic attack and it seemed to Persephone that they might indeed have started to win the standoff. Persephone prepared herself to assist and coiled her leg muscles like a cat preparing to pounce.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Just to ask...but wasnt Slick the one controling the scar ridden Nekko?)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm

I presume Slick wouldn't mind given her frequent absence if I took the liberty in order to keep the thread moving. Of course, Slick, if you're reading this, please stop me if you don't like it. I wouldn't try to control anyone's main character(s) but so far the scarred one seems to be kind of an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

(She can be controled in my absence as far as dialog but not in manner )

Mellidus started moving towards the badger with the scratch over her eye.

"Mother stop this!" He roared at her. The Neko with the scar locked at him with shock and horror.

"Put her down" Mellidus growled.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:34 am

(not sure if Melidius is saying put down to Anemone or someone else but ok O_o )

Anemone continued to hold the strange nekko tightly in her Psionic grip, slowly squeezing tighter and tigher.
"...you talking to me?...if you are...why would I want to release this fould creature who just attempted to drag away and/or murder your little friend hiding over there...not to mention try to murder us all..." Anemone said back in a slightly monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Did he just say she was his mother? thought Persephone to herself. That was... odd, to say the least. He must have some pretty interesting history about which she would have to hear later.
Then she was forced to give up trying to be covert when Anemone obnoxiously gave her away. She stood up and revealed herself to the others.
"Are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of stealth?" she demanded of Anemone, annoyed at for the third time having her cover blown thoughtlessly by this person.
"What if they beat you? You're not invincible, and neither am I - I can't handle all these people by myself! After all, if you're supposed to be more powerful than me, how could I if you couldn't? And in that case wouldn't you like a chance to be rescued?"
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:17 am

"What has that girl done to you?" the badger neko gasped. Mellidus looked down, This was the first time his mother had seen him in his new cursed form.

"Ella had no hand in this! She tried to stop it."

"Had you not left with that girl this would have never been a problem. You shall return to us to the main settlement! And your little friends will be brought along with you. Come brothers! We take them back to the main settlement in the lake of illusions!" She looked back up at Mellidus and growled.

"Where is she?"

"Out of your grasp."

"Fine! Let's go home brothers! Some of you stay here and continue to grow the dridder forest colony."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:49 pm

As the nekos shuffled around deciding amongst themselves who would be staying and who would join the return party, Persephone turned to Anemone to address her. "Well? What's your plan? Go off with them or cut out here?"
For Persephone's part, she was planning to stay with Ella and go wherever she went. Goodness knew Ella needed a friend to rely on, and so far most of the troop with which they had set out had either left or been killed off.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:11 am

Anemone looked at persophone and grumbled for a bit.
"...quit being so snarkey...now I wasnt the one who spent the entire time hiding beind a bush and preend to be doing somthing..." Anemone paused and look over at Mallidus... "...do you really plan on fallowing them...it will most likely...not turn out in your favor...but even if yo take the dumb decision or not...what do you wish for me to do...I'd be happy to kill them all rigt now if you wish..."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Persephone had a question of her own for Mellidus: "...and where's Ella?" she half-whispered.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:33 pm

"Anemone you are coming with me and Percy you stay behind with you know who. She's behind the bushes." Mellidus whispered.

"Alright let's get a move on!" the scarred badger neko barked. "We are returning home with the prince!"
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:37 pm

"...very well...I'll fallow you...it seems to be the more enjoyable choice anyways..." Anemone said as she lowered herself a bit. "...but the very econd...that I read a single violent thought in that emty shell you call a head...I swea I wont be afraid to tear every single braincell in that brain o yours apart..."
Anemone folded her arms and lowered herself onto Mellidus' head.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:00 am

Persephone crouched and crawled back into the bushes, where she found Ella hiding silently as a mouse. "Ella! Everything okay?" she whispered.
"So that badger neko is Mellidus's mother? What happened to them?"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:10 pm

[another lull... I sure hope this RP hasn't died :\]
Meanwhile, Verniella was continuing to have a rough time. She had mostly recovered in terms of ability to move without feeling horrible pain, and she was able to eat and drink again, although the altered shape of her mouth made it challenging not to make a mess. More often now she was leaning toward liquid foods whenever she could get them. Every time she looked at her image in the mirror or her reflection in the pond when she went there to bathe, her rage was renewed upon seeing her now-hideous face. Every day she spent several hours exercising and retraining herself to use her mutated body, preparing herself to go out and exact revenge for herself.
However, she wanted backup this time, and she knew that her own troubles wouldn't be enough to convince the others to support her. Fortunately - well, unfortunately actually - many of her fellows' homes were destroyed in the fire and a few of them had even been killed. Obviously their relatives would want some revenge too. She spent some time meeting with those who had lost homes or loved ones in the fire, gathering connections in an effort to build a personal army. For those she hadn't been able to recruit in person, a banner was posted in the main gathering hall:

NOTICE TO ALL WHO WERE AFFECTED BY THE RECENT FIRE
Calling all dridders and friends of dridders whose homes were damaged or destroyed, or who have lost a family member or friend as a result of the fire last week! Verniella is putting together a team to investigate and seek justice for this tragedy. We will find the people who did this terrible thing to our peaceful village and obtain retribution for our grievances. If you are someone who is concerned about the safety of this village and who values justice, then please assemble at the South Village Tree at dusk this coming full moon, ready for extended traveling and possible combat. Everyone who wants to join our effort is welcome!

Anyone is welcome to join Verniella's party, we will meet up with the rest of the RP later.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:59 am

Ella looked at Persy.

"I happened to them. Let's say Mellidus's mother and father had a problem with me dating their prince. So we eloped." She sighed . "We must follow them. Who knows what fresh hell she'll put then through."

"Alright to the lake of Illusions with us! We're off" she looked back at Mellidus.

"It's good to have you back son." Mellidus simply growled in reply.

(Sorry guys. It's finals week. I might be even slower to reply.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next