Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Light tried to ignore what Mellidus was saying but she looked over to the group when she heard him say sorry but she still had thoughts if to come over or not. Well I could go over... but he will end up looking at me and might get aggresive again... Or I can lay back here without a care in the world She streched her arms and was about to settle in on her second thought but something kept telling her to back over to the group and after hesitating she did. "Uh hi..." She stared at Mellidus. "So... what do we do now?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 am

Mellidus rolled over on his belly and put his arms under his head.

"We get sime sleep. We got a long travel ahead of us." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 pm

"What makes you think that the dridders won't eat her right away?" inquired Smiley
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:23 pm

"Traveling at night here will get us killed. Besides Ella knows how to prolong her life. There are tons of giant bugs crawling around here so be careful."

(Does anyone have anything they want to do before we turn in for the night and embark on the next leg of the journey?)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Damon slipped off into the forest, he still didn't trust sleeping with the group, and had some work to do anyway. He counted his pouches checking contents and searching for herbs, and plants. He intended on making something deadly, a poison perhaps, or a neurotoxin, so many options, only one night. He slipped silently through the shadows filling his pockets with a few of those berries, a leaf or two off that bush, some bark from that tree, ever cautious most of what he gathered was useless, but some was healing and some was toxic. No one could uncover his scheme until it unfolded, no one would know. He almost chuckled as he went about his deadly work, a long time ago he wouldn't even consider something like this, but times had changed, he was forced to see the world as it really was, a constant struggle for survival, and when it came right down to it, only the cruelest and most ruthless survived. He had learned from his failures and would not be caught of guard again. He would survive.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 pm

(Well, Exilon had wanted to pat Mellidus' belly with some smooth beats, but she missed her chance, so the answer's no on my end! ^.^)

Exilon turned and made for a tree, climbing up to a mid-height branch. Making construct headphones with her magic, which she placed on her neko ears, she laid back and listened to some tunes, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 pm

[OOC: I'm Back! I'm back I'm back I'm back. Holidays and New Year's and school and stuff, meh. What'd I miss? How long's it been? Did anything happen to Persephone?]
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Smiley waited for everyone to go to sleep, once Damon had left and the the other members packed it in, Smiley left the woods and headed off to Negav to do some, underground business.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 pm

(She is okay, Ella has been kidnapped though)

Mellidas noticed those who left the group.

"I wonder what those two are up to?" He mumbled. He pretended to sleep as if he hadn't noticed
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:24 pm

(I'm pretty busy right now so just assume that Mort and Faran have gone to sleep, okay? sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Light was already way ahead of the group when it time to sleep, her snoring could tell otherwise. She was sleeping under the tree Exilon was currently on, leaning her back against it while staying upright a little with her hands resting on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 pm

[So nothing significant has happened? We're still schmoozing in the outskirts of the Forest? Excuse me for being too lazy to read the last ten pages, heh ^^;]
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 am

(Yeah Ella is still gone and Mellidus the giant badger Neko is the leader)

Mellidus's eyes shot open.Morning was just about to peak over the forest. He could hear the vibrations from under ground.

"Breakfast is here." he said with a growl. A giant worm emerged from the ground expecting to find easy prey. But all it found was a bigger predator.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 am

Exilon was already awake by this point. She had gotten up with the sun, but stayed in the tree and listened to some more tunes to start off her day. She immediately got to her feet and took out her magic staff, which transformed into a bugle. She blew into it hard, creating a huge, dense soundwave, as well as a loud wake up call for anyone asleep at that point. The soundwave blasted toward the giant worm and headed toward the side of it.

(BTW, How giant a worm are we talking here? X3 Specifics, Spades!)
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:07 pm

(50ft nothing Mellidus can't handle)

By the time the worm had even thought to attack it was half down Mellidus's throat. The worm lashed about trying to free its self but to no avail. Mellidus finished off the worm.

He looked around and saw that the naga and the magic old dude wasn't back yet.

"If you're going to sneak off you could make a point of trying to sneak back before I notice." He growled.

"Oh well I could go for a shower. I think there's a water fall near by somewhere." He pounded his fist loudly against the ground as to wake everyone up.

"I 'm going to wash up. I suggest you do the same. Predators can find you easier when you smell."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Slick46 wrote:
(50ft nothing Mellidus can't handle)
(Not really fair. Don't have something like that show up if you're just going to handle it yourself and not give us players something to do. >:3)

Exilon was disappointed. Again she wasn't really of any help. This quest was starting to get boring. It was becoming apparent that Mellidus didn't need any help. By rights, she should go find something fun to do. Reluctantly, she used a beat from a construnct drum to launch herself onto Mellidus' back again, hoping he wouldnt't notice like last time, or that if he did, he'd at least be nice about it.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Mortis kept one eye open as he watched everything that happened. Even when the worm erupted from the ground he stayed where he was. But it was time to wake Faran up. He shook her awake. She grumbled a little bit, but was wide awake very quickly. She was always so full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm

(Don't worry! If you go down to the lake with Mellidus you'll have plenty to fight with.Or don't either way I'll give you something to tussle)

Mellidus found his little watering hole and began to bathe.

"That feels better!" He said as he stood under the waterfall. Layers of dirt began to come off of him and the whole water began to take on a murky color. Mellidus looked at the water.

"What have I been reduced to? A once proud prince of badger neko covered in filth. But I'd do it again if it meant to be with Ella." Soon something began to trouble the water. A mostrous mermaid arose from the depths. It was a 300 ft a little less than Mellidus's height but still big enough to put up a fight.

"Can I get a break this morning!?"
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Smiley came back panting and sweating. "I'd duck if I were you..." As he said this to Mellidus, he held up a rather large sceptre and shot a blast of ice energy at the mermaid. The blast was filled with very powerful magic, but Smiley would have to suffer the magical backlash as soon as the spell was finished.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Mellidus was impressed.

"Good job you tunred her into a statute!" Just as the congratulations were being passed around the meremaid broke from her ice prison and reached for Smiley.

"Look out!" Mellidus roared.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:24 am

"Look out!" Light shouted as she dashed forward and pushed Smiley away from the mermaid's grasp. "Just returning the favo- uh oh!" Light realised that she didn't get out the way so the mermaid would of grabbed her instead.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:53 am

Exilon jumped in fron of Light, electric guitar at the ready, and began to rock out as she had before, creating dense soundwaves to push the mermaid's hand back, or at least slow down or stop it.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Smiley barely evaded the mermaid's grasp thanks to Light. As he saw how Exilon was fighting off the mermaid, Smiley raised his sceptre to flank the mermaid with a lightning spell. However the backlash began to take its toll, for as soon stood up to make the spell, he began to cough violently and spewed out blood. "D-Damn it..." he rasped helplessly.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Damon looked at the mermaid slowly considering options when Smiley coughed up blood. Damon stared at him for a moment before removing a small vial. He slithered over and placed it on the ground. "Drink up, don't die just yet. this should tide you over for a little while, though no guarantees it'll fix the problem." He turned to the mermaid and shook his head, why was it never easy. No one ever wanted to talk, only eat and fight. "Easy solution nimrods, get away from the water." He shouted

Michael was all too eager to take that advice, he ran. Giant predators and water, the worst combination. He ran, and this time he would escape, yes, hide among the trees let them pass by.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Hmph. It looked like Mort's intuition was right. These guys could put up much more of a fight than you would think. Quite the band of extraordinary individuals. Their combined might was even enough to hold off an enormous fish-girl that was nearly the size of Mellidus.

However, it seemed that although they were holding their own against the colossal mermaid, it was unlikely they would defeat her without losing someone. The mage narrowly avoided being grabbed. If the fairy and the musician had not intervened he would most likely be fish food by now.

He leant against a tree and watched the action. Faran watched too, except she was hiding directly behind the tree. She liked the mermaid's beauty, but was petrified by her aggressiveness and sheer size. Mort had no intention of getting involved. But when Exilon was in trouble, Faran tugged on his cloak. She whimpered and pointed at Exilon. He growled in response and shook his head. Faran may have taken a shine to Exilon but he was not prepared to be a hero just because she wanted him to be one. He was no hero. There was no point in trying to pretend to be one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next