Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Exilon shrugged. She wasn't new to people insunlting or making fun of her for her affliction. She spent most of her childhood having to deal with it after all. She made another note and handed it to Smiley, which read, "I think her lack of judgement in people is charming."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Smiley chuckled for once. "They say ignorance is bliss, but I guess there are few exceptions... so are you a sound magician of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Exilon nodded to Smiley in response to his question, then tapped the note she'd just handed to him before pointing at Mellidus. If he was going to be her interpreter, he'd have to be more on the ball.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm

"Ah right, the note... Hey Mellidus, Exilon says that your wife's lack of judgement was rather charming" said Smiley.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Exilon jumped up and down in frustration. He'd said "was" instead of "is"!!! Something that minor could mean the difference between saying something nice and having it misconstrued as something else! Damn it all!
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Smiley looked at Exilon strangely, he didn't think that 'was' and 'is' made that much of a difference. Then again, he is dealing with a brutish giant. "Oh, sorry, is, not was"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Hmm.. he beat me to it thought Damon, I'll just stay here until directly addressed make things easier. He closed his eyes and attempted to slip away from the days exhaustion in a moments sleep with little success.

Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm

"Lack of ...judgment." Mellidus said thoughtfully. Ge pulled his tail around to him and began to stroke it as to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 pm

"Yea... pretty sure it was a bad choice of words either way Exilon" whispered Smiley.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 am

"In all truth, that's why I married her..." The heart broken badger began to whimper and and moan. He didn't like the thought of his wife being in danger.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:41 am

Smiley sighed. "Look, there's no need to despair just yet, we still have a chance to save her, but only if we act fast... Mellidus, Exilon says that you're leader now, so she probably has a good reason why... so go ahead and lead us"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 am

Light sat back but when Mellidus said to keep her distance from him she kind of exagerated that and she was quite far away from the group. "Hmm... Well... Why should I help? That big guy clearly doesn't like me... Plus i'm really hurt now so I won't be much help anyway... thanks to him smashing me into the ground." She folded her arms "They can get some other fairy to help get her back!" She sat there talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:31 am

(Keep in mind, Beefy, that Exilon doesn't talk. I don't know how Smiley knew why Exilon was frustrated. ;3)

Exilon paused when Smiley said that she said something she never said, but shrugged it off as Smiley trying to make Mellidus feel better while giving the credit for doing so to her. And she was happy to accept that credit. In fact, she decided to go a step further. She made a large construct drum in the air just over Mellidus, though not nearly as big as he was, and made it beat a few times. She made the soundwaves denser so that they'd feel to Mellidus like a person patting him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:16 pm

(His perception is super human, so I thought he'd figure it out :U)
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:55 pm

The badger neko quickly retracted at the feeling of someone touching him.

"What's that!? Who's there!?" Mellidus growled.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Mellidus, if he looked, would be able to see the drum, made of yellow, blue, and purple lines floating in the air. If he looked around the group he might notice Exilon waving at him and pointing at herself.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Mellidus growled at Exilon.

"Stop that!" He looked at the fairy and snarled out.

"What are you called?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

The drumm disappeared and Exilon froze. She then turned away from Mellidus and crossed her arms stubbornly. She was done trying to like him. From now on he was just another jerk.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Mellidus turned his focus on the naga.

"I asked your name!"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Damon opened one eye. "and i am currently attempting to sleep." He stood up "Lets get something straight here, i am open to suggestion, i din't take orders, and if you are to be our leader tone it down! you aren't impressing anyone you aren't helping Ella, you aren't learning anything, you are making enemies. I suggest you step down. Be the brute muscle, leave the thinking to those who can do it effectively. if you aren't willing to act right, then fuck off, we don't need you, you need us, you don't make demands you ask politely for help, we answer." Damon crossed his arms "you are an impulsive imbecile and I doubt you would get any help if it wasn't for Ella's sake, on top of that, if that's the only reason, then i doubt i'll attend, i don't particularly like her, and i like you even less, its no skin off my back if she's devoured. Now lets try this again, start by apologizing for being rude, then ask names politely."

He stared at the giant neko with a look of contempt.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Mellidus growled and then did something unexpected. He rolled over on his back and showed his belly to the group.

"I am no longer a threat." He growled. "And I'll try to be nicer." He thumped his large tail against the ground. It made a pretty heavy breeze.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Smiley coughed, as if to draw everyone's attention. "Well, if we're done here, perhaps we should come up with some sort of plan before those barbaric dridders do something horrifying to Ella"

Last edited by Beefnautz on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

(barbaric dridders dear Beefnautz, we are fighting dridders.)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 pm

(oh shit, I was thinking of something else XD)

(finished editing XD; )
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Mellidus was trying to calm down. He wasn't acting like he should. The fairies curse effected more than his body and messed with his mind. When he was in his normal mind state he was just as lighthearted as Ella and even more reckless. But this curse made him angry for no reason. It made him harsh and cruel and hungry. He never wanted any of this. So as he laid on his back he stretched out and tried to remember a better time in his life. He began to purr at the thought of when he and Ella were together.

"I am sorry." he said formally.

"Ella is the only bright spot left in my life anymore. She is the only think that keeps me human. I went mad at the though of..." he couldn't even manage to form the words.

"Please forgive me. I would be eternally grateful if you helped me rescue her." He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next